Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 31 2018

Welcome back. Thanks so much for stopping by today have an exciting video

I'm going to be demoing and swatching and reviewing for you the Kris Jenner and Kylie cosmetics mini lip bundle

So if you want to see I'm also going to be including some dupes. So if you want to see

Me try on all these lipsticks and lipglosses keep on watching

Okay, so I'm gonna try to go from lightest to darkest just so that the color is the most true that it can be on

My lips also if I do have a color that's similar in my collection. I'm going to be swatching it next to the color

So you guys just can see some different shades for comparison again. I don't have colors that are similar for every single

Color, but when I do I will definitely swatch them next to each one

All right, so I'm just gonna jump right into swatching

Okay. So the first one I'm going to put on is the really gloss it is a light

nude shade

I do like this gloss. It's a very natural color. It's really similar to the color of my lips already

It feels really nice and hydrating on the lips. It's not sticky

It's a nice formula. I actually like it better than the original Kylie cosmetics gloss that I have from a few years ago

That one's almost a little too clumpy and thick this one is really nice. I have to say

Okay, so the next one I want to swatch is driving me crazy

It's another gloss. This one's a lot more pink than the first one. It's almost like a pinky peach shade

As

It's kind of nice smell to it mom's it's like frosting a little bit. It doesn't taste like that, but it has a nice smell

The applicator is really really teeny-tiny

Which I don't mind, but if you have a lot of lip surface area

It might take you a little bit longer to coat your whole lip

But it is nice because you can get like right up against the line of your lip and up into your Cupid's bow

Cuz it's so little

so this is

Driving me crazy

Same exact formula is the other one really hydrating and nice feeling on the lips

Not sticky at all, and I think the color is really nice this is definitely the type of gloss color

I gravitate towards so I like this one

There are definitely a lot of glosses in this collection which is unique for me and I don't usually buy glosses to be honest

I just don't wear them that much I prefer matte lipsticks. But I think you know Kris Jenner is definitely a gloss girl

So I'm not surprised. There are a lot of new glosses in this collection

And I think that's probably really appealing for a lot of people that enjoy gloss because you can never have too many new classes

So this next class is definitely a darker nude it's got peach warm undertones

so it's Peecher than the first one but definitely not nearly as pink as the one we just did and this is called this is

everything

I

Like this shade as well. This is definitely more of a natural

Neutral nude I think it's probably pretty universally flattering

It's definitely really close to my natural lip shade again, but it's just that little bit of enhancement

which means it'll probably also go really nicely over other lip colors if you want to kind of tone it down a little bit or

Just make it more glossy

same exact formula again

It's a nice shade

Okay, so now we're gonna dive into the velvet

Formula and for those of you guys that don't know the velvet formulas are kind of like a satin finish

They do not dry down to a solid matte so they will transfer throughout your night

what I like to do for this formula is blaah off all the excess so that you're not leaving lip marks on like every single

drink that you touch throughout the night, but it will not dry down to a

Non transfer proof color it will transfer. Um, but a lot of people say it's a lot more comfortable to wear on the lips

It's a lot less drying than the mattes and I'm personally a fan of the velvet formula again

It's a little bit more annoying because you will have that transferring going on

But it's also comfortable if it does tend to stain your lips

Which I like because as the color wears off your lips are sort of stained with that color throughout the rest of the night

So even if the sheen wears off you still have a little color left behind which I like

So this is too blessed and this is a darker pink shade. This is like a rose. I

Would call this a rose color

Again because these are minis everything is smaller including the applicator

Which again? I don't mind because it does allow you to be a little bit more precise. This is to blessed

It's a nice kind of neutral rose color

I also can say it's a full coverage formula and you can see it still has a little bit of Sheen

It's not going to dry down totally matte, but I didn't have to go over a ton of times

I don't have any streakiness with this shade. So the quality is definitely there for this one

All right, so the next bell that we're going to look at is overwhelmed and this is a deeper shade

It's kind of hard to explain it's kind of like a brown undertone plum

Again, definitely super versatile super wearable. I can definitely see more mature women wearing this

This is definitely a shade

I'd be more apt to wear in the fall and winter time versus the spring and summer just a little bit more subdued a

Little a bit darker, but still a pretty shade. And again, we have that full coverage formula. There's no streakiness

No patchiness whatsoever. I only needed to dunk it in once for the top and bottom lip

So I'm actually pretty impressed so far with this collection slow mini lip collection

All right, so the next one we're going to swatch is the second-to-last velvet it's called middle finger and it is a

bright orange red

It's actually the whole entire reason I purchased

this mini collection from Kylie cosmetics because I saw Jaclyn hill swatch in on her review video and I was like

I need that shape because I'm obsessed with red orange e as you can tell by my nails

I'm obsessed with the red orange color this season and I also think it's just super flattering on my skin tone this particular red orange

Again it's a velvet

So when I got it

I was actually really worried that it was going to be an exact dupe of hot fire

From the desi Katy collection with dose of colors, but it is actually more red than that

That one is a little bit more orange and a lot brighter. It's almost like a neon

This is more subdued and definitely darker and more red

This is probably my personal favorite shade in the collection

And again, as long as you tap off the excess on the outside you can get this to last you pretty much all night

Which is nice

Just make sure to tap off the Machine layer

Okay, only two more to go so the last velvet formula is called that's wild it's a deep

Definitely a cool read

definitely dark

it's funny because a lot of these shades really remind me of like

fall and winter shades

So again, this is that's wild it really is a nice wearable red

One more shade left it is the only mapped shade in the collection them only matte formula shade

It's another read but it's definitely a more pink based read so

If you like mattes you might want to pass this collection because this is the only shade you're gonna get

In that formula, this is definitely another nice shade. I really don't dislike any of the colors in this collection

I like how it's more pink based

I prefer these types of Reds on my skintone versus the really cool

Burgundy based Reds and I feel like this is a bit more appropriate for spring and summer. It's a little bit brighter

It is her traditional matte formula

so it's going to be much much more drying but it is going to completely dry down to a non transfer proof formula, which is

Really great for us

Today subscriber shoutout goes to Tessa Smith. I think I've already given you a shout-out but you are such a

Positive and loyal subscriber. I wanted to give you another shout-out. Thank you for commenting on so many of it my videos

Thank you for also, following my Facebook page

I really really appreciate your support if you want any subscribers shoutout

Don't forget to leave me a comment below and hit the notifications up and I would love to show you some appreciation on my channel

So overall, I'm happy with this if it does come back in stock, and if you like this color palette

There's a lot of Reds there's a lot of nudes and there's a few like really really wearable pink burgundy type shades

So if this is if this is the color palette you love the quality

Is there the formulas are there 100% so if you love these colors I say if it ever comes back into stock

Knowing Kylie cosmetics, who knows but if it does definitely get your hands on it

It's 42 dollars and you get a bunch of colors. So that completes the video guys. I really really hope you liked it

Definitely give it a thumbs up

If you liked these lip swatch review videos and I will do more for you check out the community tab for updates

Leave a comment below letting me know. Do you have this collection? Do you like it? Would you buy it?

I want to hear all your thoughts in the comment section. So I'll see you minutes. Alright

My lips are not gonna lie feeling low but numb right now

For more infomation >> KYLIE COSMETICS KRIS COLLECTION MINI LIP SET SWATCH-REVIEW + DUPES!! | Beauty Banter - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

X-mini XOUNDBAR Unboxing + SoundTest [ Great Experience ] - Duration: 2:31.

x-mini xoundbar Unboxing

xmini xoundbar

subscribe karo aggar accha laga tho , thankyou

For more infomation >> X-mini XOUNDBAR Unboxing + SoundTest [ Great Experience ] - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ammoniacal : « Dernièrement, j'ai travaillé comme dosette chez Mini-Doux » | Plus Près De Toi - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Ammoniacal : « Dernièrement, j'ai travaillé comme dosette chez Mini-Doux » | Plus Près De Toi - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

10 Best Portable and Mini Fridge, Freezer for Home Office, Car | 10 Compact Mini Refrigerator 2018 - Duration: 10:08.

you

welcome home the new heir a be 850 84 can beverage cooler this beverage cooler

is compact enough to fit on any countertop we slide your recliner in the

game room or anywhere you want fast access to your favorite drinks the

insulated by cabinet and stainless steel door look great in any room and make

this cooler a great display during parties the cooler can hold up to 84

cans of beer and soda with three middle racks that can remove to accommodate

larger containers the customizable temperature control preset from 34 to 64

degrees Fahrenheit by an easy-to-use dial that allows you to chill your booze

to personalized perfection the gorgeous interior LED lighting combined with the

glass door provide illuminated viewing different beverage collection the new

era 8850 84 camp beverage cooler also comes with a one-year warranty for extra

peace of mind and outstanding customer service from new air for the lifetime of

your purchase

you

the culprit TWR 181 es is a great introductory model

to dual-zone wine coolers it has two independently controlled temperature

zones the upper zone will hold up to six bottles and has a temperature range of

45 to 54 degrees Fahrenheit making it ideal for sparkling or white wines the

lower zone is for Red's it can hold up to 12 bottles and has a temperature

range of 54 to 64 degrees now this is a free-standing wine refrigerator that

uses thermoelectric cooling so be sure to leave two to three inches of

ventilation space on each side as well as three to four inches of ventilation

space in the rear thermoelectric line refrigerators offer

vibration free cooling that is quiet environmentally friendly and

energy-efficient I'm Scott and this is the cold front

TWR 181 es pick one up today

hi I'm Scott and this is the edge star CRF 320 SS the 3.1 cubic foot Energy

Star rated refrigerator freezer now as you can see this unit does have the

refrigerator on the bottom and the freezer on top let's start with the

refrigerator inside the door it has a soda can dispenser in fact the door can

even hold a two-liter bottle of soda it also has two shelves one of which is

adjustable and a Christmas or the freezer is about one cubic foot and is a

true zero Degree freezer that means it gets all the way down to zero degrees

Fahrenheit now this unit is perfect for dorms offices any small space where you

need a refrigerator finally as you can see the CRF 320 SS has a black cabinet

and true stainless steel doors speaking of the doors they are totally reversible

which means you can change the orientation to whatever is more

convenient for you I'm Scott and this is the edge star CRF 320 SS the Energy Star

rated 3.1 cubic foot refrigerator freezer pick one up today

For more infomation >> 10 Best Portable and Mini Fridge, Freezer for Home Office, Car | 10 Compact Mini Refrigerator 2018 - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

N.Flying (엔플라잉) – 4TH MINI ALBUM [HOW ARE YOU?] Jacket Making - Duration: 3:32.

It's called Cha Hun's S.S collection…

S.S = Sok Sal (skin)

Your concept changed a lot?!

We also felt that while shooting for our album cover.

(Jae Hyun likes the concept of the shooting) This time I will try not to smile

You smiled… right away…;;

For me..

I never knew that

S.S Collection = Sok Sal (skin) Collection I had to wear this today!

Next time…

I think I'll have to

work-out more…

Time for lunch

Hwe Seung's

stomach kept

rumbling

so it was so funny

We came to shoot for our 4th mini album

album cover shooting!

We're at Yang Yang!!!

Here it is!

It's so beautiful, isn't it?

Our 4th mini album cover shooting is finished!

We think the images will come out very nicely.

We monitored the images and

everyone looked so handsome!

I think we tried to express

new looks that we haven't showed before.

In this album some chic look was also expressed

which was bit different from our previous albums.

Please look forward to it

as it will come out very nice.

Please give your love and support

This has been N.Flying

Thank you.

For more infomation >> N.Flying (엔플라잉) – 4TH MINI ALBUM [HOW ARE YOU?] Jacket Making - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Norwegian Bliss Balcony Mini Suite - First Look - Duration: 6:53.

Today's video is brought to you by CruiseLine.com and Shipmate app. Did

you know you can research and book your excursions right in the Shipmate app

click on explore choose your port and browse excursions by destination it's

super simple to read reviews from real cruisers and book your activities right

in the app

this is stateroom 14776 a deck 14 mini suite and I am now going to flip the

camera around and show you a little bit around the room alright so this is what

you see when you first enter the room this is the rest room here on the right

and the card slot which you to power the room you have to keep your card there

and we have the makeup room and do not disturb signs and the thermostat here

why don't we just step into the bathroom real quick and take a peek

very spacious bathroom again this is a mini suite standard toilet stuff you

shouldn't flush and a quick look at the vanity or I should say the sink and then

fortunately you're gonna have to see me now hello all right there's a sharps

container there which is awesome lots of glasses and it looks like they have a

hand soap a dispenser of hand soap how handy is that very cool so let's swing

around and see what we have here on the shelves looks like we have a body bar

and some lotion and again that sharps container next to the double sink

ok let's take a look at the shower I've heard wonderful things about the

showerheads here this is so spacious for a cruise ship now interestingly enough

this mini suite does not have a bathtub so this is a full shower stall with a

very fancy showerhead by the way and it looks like we have shower gel and some

kind of conditioning shampoo and there are several different settings for the

shower I'll have to report back to you on how that works

nice little stability bar here and happy to report there's no sticky curtain ok

let's jump out and take a look at the rest of the cabin we have a couple of

little hooks here and I did forget to mention there were a few hooks on the

back of the bathroom door so we'll pop over to that and let's spin around and

take a nice wide look at the cabin so you can get a general idea for how big

it is there's a nice mirror here pop over to the bed which is currently set

up in the king formation and our nice

brand-spanking-new pool towels since this ship is brand new very nice I see

two lamps beside the bed and if I'm not mistaken I think there might be some

charging in those let's see looks like there's a USB connector in that one and

we've got a light switch there and some handy little storage part in our

suitcases I'm going to go ahead and flip over to the other side and we'll see if

there's another USB connector all right very nice little shelf there that's

handy and yep USB right by the bed folks okay very nice leather kind of backboard

here on the bed let's go take a look at the closet if I can get to it okay open

that up real quick and give you a quick view all right so we have several shells

on the right and then we have a safe more shelves on the bottom let's take a

look at the safe and see if this is credit card operated or combination all

right this is a four-digit code safe with

plenty of instructions and I'm having a little bit of a hard time getting into

the other part of the closet so bear with me okay so it's a little too tight

for me to get into the closet to show you so I've stepped over by the bed this

is the hanging area as you can see it's very very close to the bed probably a

little bit tricky to get in there to film it so I thought I'd give you a more

wide angle okay then we're going to sweep around to the couch here I assume

that if you have three or four people this could be a sofa bed but honestly

I'm not quite sure all right flipping around to the TV

console you have a nice little place for books and magazines alright so here's

some of the shelving underneath the TV that I wanted to show you ample storage

and then we'll sweep up and take a quick look at the television nice flat screen

here shows you the date the time and all the different things that you're able to

do and also a little summary of what is going on

the ship is it interactive no it's not interactive it looks like you have to

use your remote for that sorry okay let's take a look here at the countertop

very nice high-tech phone little notepad and we have our freestyle daily yay and

my son's hat that he just got on board as well as one of my favorite features

of Norwegian mini sweets and that is the coffee pot it looks like we have a

little stool right here that can double as a table that's handy so you can use

this as a stool or you can use it as a little table and then we have our

hairdryer here and I'm assuming the mini fridge here probably locked yep it's

locked alright let's check out the charging

over here look at this guys three outlets so I'm not seeing any USB ports

in this particular area but we do have three outlets and like I mentioned two

USB ports here's a nice wide view of the balcony we are currently docked in San

Pedro so you are seeing San Pedro heading over to Ranchos Palos Verdes in

the background there and the parking lot of the cruise terminal let's step

outside

nice and spacious plenty of room for two tables and a little excuse me two chairs

and a little table here and let's take a look and see what we can see off the

ship looks like we are a sort of midship there is the bridge we have a completely

covered balcony as you can see here on deck 14 spin around quick look at the

terminal here there's a regent ship over there in town today and that is the back

of the ship and right up there is the drop water slide so yeah pretty

beautiful cabinets flip back around one more time so you can see what the room

looks like from another angle here we go

For more infomation >> Norwegian Bliss Balcony Mini Suite - First Look - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

BROADREAM S9 / S9W - Mini DRONE Pieghevole SUPER ECONOMICO da 10€ - RECENSIONE ITA - Duration: 8:35.

BROADREAM S9

For more infomation >> BROADREAM S9 / S9W - Mini DRONE Pieghevole SUPER ECONOMICO da 10€ - RECENSIONE ITA - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 ♫ Mini Nonstop Khmer Melody Vol.6 [DJ SR REMIX 2018] V.I.P ♫ - Duration: 20:43.

For more infomation >> เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 ♫ Mini Nonstop Khmer Melody Vol.6 [DJ SR REMIX 2018] V.I.P ♫ - Duration: 20:43.

-------------------------------------------

เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 ♫ Mini Nonstop Khmer Melody Vol.7 [DJ SR REMIX] เพลงแดนซ์ 2018 ♫ - Duration: 24:20.

For more infomation >> เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 ♫ Mini Nonstop Khmer Melody Vol.7 [DJ SR REMIX] เพลงแดนซ์ 2018 ♫ - Duration: 24:20.

-------------------------------------------

Toy Guns NERF Guns Rocket Launcher Mini Gun Non Nerf - Duration: 6:32.

Toy Guns NERF Guns Rocket Launcher

For more infomation >> Toy Guns NERF Guns Rocket Launcher Mini Gun Non Nerf - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dans mon sac à dos - DORMIR CHEZ MON AMIE - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Dans mon sac à dos - DORMIR CHEZ MON AMIE - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

최초의 2인승 오픈탑 `MINI 로드스터` 출시 - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> 최초의 2인승 오픈탑 `MINI 로드스터` 출시 - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Mini documentary Albania - Duration: 7:50.

There are a lot of bad drivers that are not very happy

that the city is approaching a new movement

the movement of cycling

we dream of Tirana as Holland

Tirana city of cyclist. Not with cars, not with bad drivers.

not with schizofrenic people

So now is the moment where we have to strive for balance

inbetween mass tourism. There are some places in Albania

like in Dürres, which has been overconstructed.

this can be used as an good example,

and save the rest of the country from crazy

contructions with conrete.

Because concrete makes it not so appealing for tourism

we should be more responsible and sensitive

In Albania, actually, you are free to make whatever you want

because there is not really a constitution that tells you to follow some rules

So, as we saw with this building here,

this is a typical building that does not fit here

but it is here

So do you think, that in a couple of years the country will look completely different

architecture wise, because there are a lot of houses that are not done with construction yet

do you think that the look of the city will change?

well, the look of the city, I don't think it is gonna easily change.

It will take many years, unless we start demolishing the buildings

to create a new identity, I think it needs at least 20 till 30 years

but what can change actually, are mainly the colors, the trees and the landscape.

I don't think that in the buildings we're gonna have big changes.

Talking about architecture is another story

but infrastructure, roads and all the airports, flights and infrastructure for the sea and for the holidays,

it is changing a lot

it is moving very fast, in a progressive way.

I have one last question, as an architect, what do you think? Which city is the nicest? Architecture wise?

okay.. that is a hard question. But considering the point of view of proportions,

And by proportions I mean buildings, urban things, the general thing.

Dürres is one of the best

Dürres is one of the best because if you make some tours around Dürres,

At least if i can explain it from my point of view, you can find some things very, very interesting.

You can't find them anywhere else.

Unless, partly, but as a city it is very unique and I love it

The first reaction of the government;

for many years tourism wasn't in their vision

As from 4 years, people are paying more taxes. This because this is a new government let's say.

They have a term of 4 years. The main goal t hose 4 years were taxes, fiscal.

So, they fight fiscal evasion and make sure that people pay invoice

And so they did that. And in their second term, which is now, they are in their first 1,5 year

They figured out that the numbers of tourism, of income and of turnover.. and WOW they were impressed

their first initial reaction was.... if people invest in 5 star hotels, they will not pay taxes for 20 years or something like that

So they went initially that direction.

For more infomation >> Mini documentary Albania - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cabrio 1.6 One Salt - Cabriolet - Airco - Elek. pakket - Vol opties - Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 One Salt - Cabriolet - Airco - Elek. pakket - Vol opties - Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cooper CLUBMAN 1.6 BUSS. LINE - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> MINI Cooper CLUBMAN 1.6 BUSS. LINE - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.4 ONE *Airco* - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.4 ONE *Airco* - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Meghan and Harry! British Elementary School Hold Adorable Wedding Parade Ahead of Ceremony - Duration: 2:02.

It's a mini royal wedding! With Prince Harry and Meghan Markle preparing to tie the knot on Saturday, a group of kids celebrated the impending nuptials on Wednesday with a sweet wedding parade — complete with a mini Harry and Meghan! Young students with the Queensmead School in Windsor, England, dressed in their best royal wedding gear as they marched in their own wedding procession on Windsor Great Park's Long Walk toward Windsor Castle

Footage of the event showed the children waving and clapping as they walked along the path

One boy even dressed as the Archbishop of Canterbury, who will officiate Harry and Meghan's wedding

Mini Meghan held a bouquet of white roses and smiled with a tiara perched atop her head

Little Harry appeared alongside the little girl, dressed in a mini military uniform

The parade comes on the same day the couple announced the cutest group of bridesmaids and page boys for their royal wedding

Prince George, 4, and Princess Charlotte, 3, will lead the pack of bridal attendants

Harry's royal nephew and niece will reprise their roles from their aunt Pippa Middleton's wedding last May

Several of Harry and Meghan's godchildren and children of their friends will also serve in the bridal party

They range in age from 2 to 7, with the youngest being 2-year-old Zalie Warren — daughter of Zoe Warren and Jake Warren, and a goddaughter of Harry

Harry's older brother, Prince William, will serve as his best man. Harry was at William's side at his 2011 wedding to Kate Middleton

Meghan, however, has decided not to have a maid of honor. "She has a very close-knit circle of friends and she didn't want to choose one over another," a palace spokesman said earlier this month

"All have been actively involved in helping her prepare for the day and will be there in the days beforehand

She's very happy to have their support."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét