Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 31 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

i spiced buggy i finished mowing the backyard free to play now I just want to

pour myself a big glass of iced tea before I leave I can't stop thinking

about delicious iced tea it's more than cool it's gold doesn't matter where it

is how are we supposed to get that Antarctica place

Aref showed us on the wall I don't know

what if this ice do you think will be best for Bob's iced tea I don't know

maybe we should ask those penguins are sliding my tortoise

you're talking to the we get storms here to blow everything around and doing

everything why or not forever at all would it mr. penguin go well I was

little warm toasty lovin let's see what else is in this box

yes so we can't let it get away you know yeah we can see if he found Bob's ice

but wait what if he follows our traps and comes into this cave think you'll

hear so it's a good thing Bob put this ice drawing thing in my collar in case

you ever need to draw something and ice I think I smiley face too hard

that's what mr. penguin said Penguins do so they don't fall back nothing one

man's ever gonna clack like that it wasn't you found the eyes you would look

at ball do you have my egg oh you boys did a great job

onto my egg and taking care of my little girl well I went out looking for your

eyes Thanks go ahead take oh you are

we'd love to see you and play with you my brother and I have to get home as

fast as we can how are things on the bottom of the

earth cold icy helps if you are old oh did you get the ice Bob needs for his

iced tea you sure did the best there is here good idea

Missy this is gonna taste so good

yep hey there pup stars I see you started breakfast it's time for my

breakfast - can't wait to make myself a couple of pieces of friend top well that

ruins this morning I love to imagine

bingo Roli I learnt bob being a bob then we've got a fun what he needs to make

okay our mission is to bring home the best time french toast making bread for

bar

I wish there was a French merry-go-round there so I could ride it up and down

horsey hmm I'm not sure where we're supposed to start looking for what we're

supposed to be looking

what's on the brain I am making more as quickly as I can

are you puppies looking for French bread like everyone else I had more bread

cooling outside but it's gone are there any clues about who might have taken it

I did see some tiny footprints leading away from where the bread used to be

none of those big feet would have left tiny footprints

let's go

we've got you now you tiny footed bread takers we did not take any blood then

why were you running away because we will be in chased by two Skelly looking

dogs there's another clue do you know what it means

yes I know what the world clue means that's one of the first things they

teach us at detective school but they're also wet another clue said anything

about webbed feet that's because we didn't take anything

then why are you learning away because two scary-looking dogs were chasing us

oh you if only there were news I could actually follow did you hear that

rolling breadcrumbs so there's one thing we have to do the race is

who's been hiding pigeons who are hiding it here hoping they would feed us bad

seed instead well why don't you snot eat the blood they were feeding you

yeah then people will feed your bird seat like you want yeah that is one or

really good bread to these pigeons they like our birdseed a whole lot more

which means this more bread for my Tumtum french toast your scary bear face

is even better than Ruiz this is my normal face Oh

would you like to build your own stuffed animal dress it up and take it home to

play I would love that you two look like you're having a good time

tons of fun with the toys in this box but it's time someone else got to have

fun with them ribbit look what you did oh did you guys just ruin what ruff

Lulu's what Bob in his room with ruff ruff Bob at the beach with ruff ruff

Babita just about everywhere he went with ruff ruff

a designer died today

this place is amazing and their one perfectly poufy Poots come on Roli let's

take ruff ruff in there make him perfectly poufy - what proof Feeny just

enough stuff step up so that's a lot of

time just so this puppy up but we're gonna need some kid power to do it Chloe

Wow that looks so good and there's just one more thing to do

with this doggy so follow me when I go down you go up and when you go up I'll

go down I think we used too much bingo an early power sometimes thinking the

only powers gonna be a dangerous thing and now it's time to get our doggie

looking da tacular first began clean then we give them some style

we might as well get ourselves looking good zoo here comes the cleaning it

matches my eyes

we did it Rollie Hobbs toy looks as good as it ever day for the party everybody

chooses stuffed doggy Oh Rollie they think with joy

yeah but they dressed us up so nice for their party we should stick around just

to be polite pretend food let me tell you something that's no party and

pretend to eat

because it's a party's over yep oh no what if she takes pop story

what if we take it first okay everybody have a good day

yep Bob won't even know we took it out of the box hey guys

give me a map before I say hello okay I just need to put this stuff outside up

you're just giving this stuff away Jenny buddy who wants it I'm glad I

found someone to give ruff ruff to because I don't need to pretend doggy

anymore I have two of the best

Oh movie power only holding min stomach it's not my paw

that's your paw is Oh what is it Bob hey where'd the doggy go oh my computer oh

darn it's broken but at least I can look forward to seeing you two when I get

home from work enjoy your nap hissy Roly did you hear what he said

Bob needs a pot of gold to fix his computer if we can find one at the end

of the rainbow that's just a legend what is that at the end of every rainbow

there's a pot of gold

it looks like the rainbow is behind that Factory

but we know someone who does oh sure I know that Factory

I collect stuff other people throw away and when this friend of mine found plans

for that place in the trash see that ditch right there you want to

crawl through that to the front door then when you're inside the factory

you're gonna ride this conveyer belt through the Assembly Room stay out of

trouble and that pot of gold will be yours

don't worry Bulworth nothing's gonna trip us up

come on these waters getting deep farm I love you gang shorter stay down I'm

gonna take a peek and see with that guard audience yeah and there's the

front door so come on then next whoops here we come

this next one was called the Rapanui

these bubbles are wrapped around us so tight we can't walk and we're in trouble

pop these bubbles on the doggy we did it Rollie we did it yeah I just wish there

was more bubble around for us to pop coz I could play with that stuff all day

well then we're just gonna have to pop all of it down the hallway without going

pop pop pop pop we'll have to walk between the bubbles

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals Memorable Moment Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 9 - DYLAN FORD - Duration: 16:53.

-------------------------------------------

Danger Mouse (2015) Dark Side of the Mouse Episode 34 - Emily Ford - Duration: 14:29.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

Run, buster suits the daring theft, that's really, hurtful actually. You think that's hurtful, wait till danger mouse gets hold of you

Right, maybe just danger mouse okay, we got to the dancing

to

next video

We just have to find a way past their minds uka, maybe its creator can help ah

There seems to be a logo, embedded in the main control rays i don't know, why, you're so scared of him

i

Think it's the bit about him being

A ruthless how, do we know, we're us come on man thefork and and a poison have one of your mind supers you're

lucky, they didn't make you do something embarrassing and

Yes i'm going to give it to you big time i have a dimmer switch

Sadly i'm the only person who can access my office the security is a

Speech, type as the chiefs gonna let you leaders into a high-tech

deathtrap

These will protect. You from all forms of mind-control, sorry force of habit, why, don't you take, me back to prison i've done

the videos if you, don't mind

I'm sorry, we already sent them to mr. Krum hall i'm detecting a mind energy rewritten dating from chrome towers it's almost at hq

Professor its to my, office where i could, activate the global mind ray thanks to you

The british brothers got the whole world in his hands he's brainwashed our friends and he's got the narrator mocking our every move

Said danger mouse stinking like a rotten finer that video must not get out

What else, did they make, you do chief you, don't, want to know penfold and hopefully you never will

You need, the world's greatest criminal minds to break into a fortress like that

Brilliant idea penfold thank you chief how will that help us think past crumb horns cards it won't but the person who's stealing it

No on the other hand i now have a, strange urge to join your team are you sure it's, okay

Mega, daycare mega daycare is now subsidiary of crumb corp, good enough a

Crumb stairs each one embedded with it and it's impossible access code to get through that, we need the

World's greatest crew. You don't mean

Well i'm a very flattered, no not here, what is your baby?

Well why, don't, we start with?

Something i was working on my disguise you don't need a disguise you're invisible

quick now's your chance

Okay, burn up the stairs whatever. You, say danger but uncie

Whatever you say danger moves, oh?

That's lovely dad?

Priorities, ng, boughs you could destroy my minds machine or you could, stop this and though

And when you're feeling better, we could talk about?

you lost

But painful destroyed your mind control machine, my full-sized galactic minds crummers

It's alright penfold turn i'm so rubbish i can't even defeat myself in a battle

Chief i'm sorry, penn told i couldn't stop it i was being mind-controlled

Marcie cancel my two o'clock and activate the mind ray give it an unnecessary two minute countdown

Traditions are important what have you, done with the others chrome horn, don't were you, while you are floating in space

Finally triumphed, also is it too late to buy stock in hong kong because it's looking at the voids to only synchronize

Next time you capture a team of supervillains try not to forget the invisible one leave on the film chrome horn

When he think he, alone he very strange man

It was my daddy's world so it's

Masih i checklist for today what chewie get started everyone

In 1790 the headless postman roamed the countryside except on sundays and holidays mailboxes

With the last of his strength the brave ichabod, mas was able to defeat

slam dunk, and

program

Actually, my bravery meter indicates you field

Agents i'm very disappointed that's, why, you failed, oh?

Tm, we must have 100% bravery i order you to learn how, to be scared i'm afraid

my revenge is coming mouse, my revenge is

slippery, yeah

Kiwi you know this is actually quite exciting penfold pimple pimple enzo?

Professor have you seen penfold he's trying to scare me forget

About penfold let's talk about us i know you feel the same

You, professor stocks think how. Walk, would it be work you and i together?

this one and soon you'll truth of

no

This, scene, was rated too scary for television so here's a picture of a kitten and a puppy instead

Whoa, went back too early if it wasn't for the fact i'm frozen in fear i'd celebrate

Yes a better idea, why, don't you face my, fear and get out there

The end of days is upon us viewer it's time for everyone to face their fears

Everyone's scared of something i'm what a postman afraid of stamps that are still wet with other people's saliva

You've shown, yourself to be a lily-livered brave i couldn't have, done it without painful, door danger puppy sir

Where did you send the postman

These are terrifying or something like, that join us next time

Sirens smokes danger mouse's turn

stay strong colonel

I think you'll find this gift of hers would make, someone's birthday, go with a bang

huh

whoops

Now i'll explain all that mumbo jumbo to you later it was made by professor goodman in 1980

The weirdest and most dangerous time period in history, what, does he get let's see, what it does?

it seems to know you profession

professor goodman i presume

Guests. Oh delightful i

See if you need to borrow that i'm happy to lend it to you, don't bother trying to distract

Me with your uncharacteristic politeness batboy i am trained to compel i have a sudden urge to do aerobics

We need, to stop and get out of the 1980s before we both end up coming

Things, okay it's medium

annual report

come true villains, no one puts danger mouse in the corner i

Blasted, bunion i'll never play that

Step away, from the machine goodman dean jerk is

that by following, my instincts i just slightly turned a nice polite professor in

Be villainized bad boy, we need to recreate the moment, which caused him to go

first, we stealthily sneak up on him as his i

have complete control

so i

Ask, him with a hammer

Apologies for the whole not trusting you shenanigans let's forget it

he's

For more infomation >> Danger Mouse (2015) Dark Side of the Mouse Episode 34 - Emily Ford - Duration: 14:29.

-------------------------------------------

Danger Mouse (2015) Crumfan Episode 36 - Emily Ford - Duration: 15:04.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

Luckily the words touch secret agent is on the face. I have a feeling there's more going on here than meets the eye

Horn that's it. I'm going home. Let's find out what he's up to before he discovers. We're here

Remember you don't want to stand out so choose wisely. He doesn't have a clue that we're here

Okay partner here's what I need

Here's just a change of fan chief. He's not doing any harm. It's okay I escaped

Keep you side my danger underwear. Hold on a second

Hi, I'm Han your chrome horn Massey if you may stay and don't expect any money you should have negotiated upfront

Crumbles behind this

Let's not jump to any computer crap on your New York invasion is finished, New York

What are you doing here hanging out with someone who doesn't lock me in killer attacks are over full

There's been another attack dear me

You were saying

Yeah, like how mr

C illegally downloaded season 1 of Danger Mouse so he can copy your weapons to ignore him

He's you if it's not Crum lasting into space and smashing the satellite

It is crumb horn have taken over every important building on the planet don't worry colonel. I've got crumb horn in handcuffs

How do we get the handcuffs off chief because I'm Danger Mouse. So wearing the ridiculous claws. I see huh

These are my normal clothes. I know I've tracked the source of the signal controlling all of chrome horns devices

And the UN is paying me a fortune to have these crumb busters stop all the wars

I started I do not stand my name on everything like a nerdy little nobody with no friends

Now hang on well, I am touched that we've all learned something but shall we get on with it?

deploy Electric run

Estimate Service Department and complain about him. He's right. I'm for you

It'll take out half the country. We're trapped never fear Penfold. I always save the day. I don't know

I was kind of looking forward to losing my temper and firing all my weapon ibly from missile impact in ten seconds

Let him rip in

Five seconds

Oh

We're hugging now, well, I suppose one hug can't hurt. Sorry chief you're on your own

Sirens smokes tarnish was it danger Mouse's turn good dinner

Danger mouse and pipsqueak stay strong Colonel handled. It's a venture time

I think you'll find this gift of hers would make someone's birthday go with a bang

Huh

Whoops

problem

I'll explain all that mumbo jumbo to you. Later

It was made by Professor Goodman in 1980 the weirdest and most dangerous time period in history

What does he get? Let's see what it does

It seems to know you profession

Professor Goodman, I presume

Guests Oh delightful. I

See if you need to borrow that I'm happy to lend it to you. Don't bother trying to distract me with your

Uncharacteristic politeness batboy. I am trained to compel. I have a southern urge to do aerobics

We need to stop him and get out of the 1980s before we both end up coming

Okay, it's me diem

You know how bad that would look on my annual report

Come true villains no one puts Danger Mouse in the corner. I

Blasted bunion, they'll never play the

step away from the machine Goodman Dean jockeys

That by following my instincts I just slightly turned a nice polite professor in

D villainized bad boy. We need to recreate the moment which caused him to go

first we stealthily sneak up on him as he's I

Have complete control. So I

Asked him with a hammer

Apologies for the whole not trusting you shenanigans. Let's forget it

He's the greatest

In 1790 the headless postman roamed the countryside except on Sundays and holidays mailboxes

All that with the last of his strength the brave Ichabod mas was able to defeat yet

Slam dunk and program

Actually my bravery meter indicates you field agents

I'm very disappointed. That's why you failed

TM we must have 100% bravery. I order you to learn how to be scared

I'm afraid my revenge is coming mouse. My revenge is hmm slippery. Yeah

Kiwi um, this is actually quite exciting Penfold pimple pimple fo

Professor have you seen Penfold? He's trying to scare me forget about Penfold. Let's talk about us

I know you feel the same

Of you professor stocks think how awkward it be work you and I together

This one and soon you'll true doctor

This scene was rated too scary for television, so here's a picture of a kitten and a puppy instead Oh

Went back too early. It wasn't for the fact. I'm frozen in fear. I'd celebrate

It's a better idea why don't you face my fear and get out there

Let's to low and low the end of days is upon us viewer it's time for everyone to face their fears I

will need

Everyone scared of something. I'm what a postman afraid of stamps that are still wet with other people's saliva

Diem

You've shown yourself to be a lily-livered brave. I couldn't have done it without painful door danger puppy, sir

Where did you send the postman?

These are terrifying or something like that join us next up

Just having to break colonel

Just kidding on holiday leave Big Mike, but me in charge while he nipped off somewhere better for lunch

I've only made some minor changes and Sue did you buy diddly PI or PI supply?

Danger Mouse, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but you're irresponsible and we don't trust you

well, I am the senior agent second-in-command and therefore I am in charge I

Must say I'm rather excited to win this holiday. Now, I don't even remember entering the competition. What kind of hotel is this?

Excellent well send an extra large plate of chips up to my room and book me in for a pedicure

Disaster come on, so a sailing Parliament

Your other foot you could have taken them but enough

Weight

Soon boy, he ball down before me sever's they say chaos

Interesting spa send a large page of chips up to my room would you please

Do get him tiger exercise 1 chew. Well, that's enough of that. Let's get some chips

You broke the internet remember sorry, I'm late

Another large portion of chips to the room if you'd be so kind surely. We're out of the French fries

Really lucky the fries

I

Couldn't organize the agent. There's no time for wild moustache chases. We've got a world to save

communications to mend governments to rip down

How long have you been I love you think you can do better maybe he can come on Colonel P. What are your orders

Hmm, what would the colonel say?

While I follow the curls moustache to find out what's happened to him

Everyone up

Back from the brink we are left pondering one question. Is it possible?

Exactly. What is doing narrator hush?

For more infomation >> Danger Mouse (2015) Crumfan Episode 36 - Emily Ford - Duration: 15:04.

-------------------------------------------

Danger Mouse (2015) Nero Come Home Episode 35 - Emily Ford - Duration: 14:38.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

Unfortunate name for a pet fish still hello and goodbye sushi

Please thought something smell fishy

Nice one chief Danger Mouse. I trust you enjoyed the demonstrations me to some fighters to every

Details professor it has an excellent name operation ho okay. Well, I have a plan

Robo Nero is perfect. Yeah part from the fact it doesn't

Switch a real complete penfold don't get him off this lead or somebody hungry

We're in Iran new where have you been hiding

I'm sorry. The chief said that I can't let you outside now

Who says you can't miss about an save the world at the same time

Toss the mouse now say hello to better cater

Pets worldwide are turning back

If you can get hold of them we can broadcasters brainwaves and cancel out the virus take the wheel would you professor

The pet party's over Baran now give us Nero we need his evil bracing okay him into space

I'm sure if you can find a way of teleporting it son

There you go chief

So it's another happy ending for our heroes and the world's pets and then for what kind of message are we sending out here honestly

Observe the puppet master who is small enough to be an actual puppy

Here comes Baran three back to spindly stuff while he's away

Effort to steal a TV remote control bar on a it's not a TV remote idiot

So all-encompassing remote control permanently switches of anything

It's aimed at so he has to make a brand new one every time third possum. Eva's plot hole still arrow

This time which are extra muscle

fires a big laser

No, I meant South penfold is stranded with an angry toad here

Danger Mouse is stuck with stiletto and rocket sloth here. Good grief, man, King Kong burnell's bases here near the

Bit here, please everybody back with an army to destroy you just name use your said

Army opinions just stay put your destruction is imminent, okay?

Give me set

I will destroy you give me that or I will destroy you please I have no time for your tedious pleasantries

give me

It how dare you I am a fully licensed sidekick

Are you okay? Of course, my stomach makes us dog

Chief so what are we doing today, buddy?

Yeah, it feels like I've been fighting this team I think I stay here to tell you

They do and all because of my greed for a device between speech of anything, but code could ever come from Cedeno

But the next day you'll be marching on London with an army of almond elephants

All encompassing remote I can't I

Guess one little evil zap could

Would be tricky it's okay chief my new friend will save us

I'd appreciate it. If no one posted anything

Get off me I am bad and Silas fuck greenback don't do hugs, but Frank

Silence happened while I was on the other Island. So there we have it greenback is evil again and Penfold. Hey, where's my volcano?

Catching criminals chases and of course

What you've done with the hallway pen phones the deserted bavarian village of greenback cook is very

Dirty nose high the peoples of grain back

I seem to have magic wish powers. That's new. I wish in Japanese mouths. Have a zip

Whatever that means it's worse than that much worse. We're in a game. I

Think you know my new best friend tenfold Oh

Hostage, this is your Idol speaking. I want you to stop this immediately and put us back to normal. Sure

Yes you in the next round against hmm

I mean

I am having no part of this you fiend

Fine by me without DM playing and without the special weapons. No pain games fine. Frankly I could do without the Eric

Looks like they could do it a special weapon with a point to it Oh

for the Mondeo

These houses have nothing but spoons

But I'm only doing this out of loyalty the fact that I really really want to ease not import cardigans

Dannic lucky, you're not as dumb as you look

Alright that takes care back

Okay, stop this has been great. I'm about to fire the shrinker tiser, it's you and let me make you small hen sir

And guess who's from quartz giant planet crusher

- Leighton, wait. Yeah, we need something to crack the glass something hard

I just wanted someone to play with

Good luck finding one. Now. You're at solitary confinement. That's your game before I go really?

Does the episodes about games and it's over and let me explain this because it's worth it

Don't like it Ben fold till we know where he is we can't relax for a second. No problem chief

Oh, why is it so hard I'll take all of them. Whoa

His Majesty at once

Gotcha, Colonel. You've been brainwashed

He hasn't chief. Stop have been chosen by a team. So caffeine doesn't begin to capture her splendiferous

Necessity and your king barons bodyguard diem

These wages new photos accepted me of course. Oh

It's a point of being a princess if there's no paparazzi. Daddy. I demands a front-page scoop

That's it or the king of nothing

Are you playing at the end the Queen and Princess?

You've let your personal feelings for the Baron distract you from a top prize, but don't all matted. You start outside vague

Foligno

Or not. Let me die Nancy show go of I love until my Tommy does explode. Oh

You are sick Feeney if it's just why you have taken her from me I am heartbroken and here's a poem about

Why are you so sure but first, how about a thrilling rescue appetizer?

Aha I knew it I've caught you red-handed what what oh,

Don't you get it nice guy carry on guys accounts dig. The guests will be waiting. Oh

It's such a shame you

Here we go, it's never your fault dizzy

You start working together or I will confiscate your family estates. I'm sorry Oh Madge, but it's know

It's been really lousy knowing you

Everyone on board. Yeah and quickly its ambassador

Deadly machine smashes its way protocol the ceremony will be flying submarine

What do you mean fuck told sick old

From coal India. Yeah, we haven't got any gold. No, we're so poor

We had to make a crown out of a rock and paint it what hotties uses now

Can I suggest putting the crown somewhere safe after all if just putting it on means you?

For more infomation >> Danger Mouse (2015) Nero Come Home Episode 35 - Emily Ford - Duration: 14:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ford F-150: Walkaround | F-150 | Ford - Duration: 5:20.

I'm Sean Riley,

join me as we take a detailed look at the Ford F-150, inside and out.

[MUSIC]

Check out this bad boy, this is the Lariat Sport SuperCrew.

The headlamps, the bumper and the grill, have all the design for a wider,

more planted stance, and a strong and muscular look.

[SOUND] Now,

check out the back, this is really cool.

The tailgate has a slick looking F-150 graphics stamped right into the metal.

And we're not talking ordinary sheet metal here.

This F-150's body is made from high string military grade aluminum alloy.

It's just as strong as steel, but much lighter.

And that weight reduction has allowed the Ford engineers to increase

overall strength and efficiency.

Saving so much weight, the engineers were able to beef up the inner structure and

strengthen the chassis.

That translates to BEST-IN-CLASS PAYLOAD and

BEST-IN-CLASS TOWING.

Now let's talk powertrain.

You've got choices that specialize in capability, efficiency, and

everything in between.

Pretty much guarantees, you're going to get the right tool for the job.

Now, this Lariat has the 3.5 liter eco-boost,

paired with a 10 speed automatic transmission.

Together, they deliver a torque output of 470 pound-feet, that is best in class.

F-150 has a system here that I think is pure engineering genius.

It's called box link, now check this out.

There are four of these structurally reinforced mounting plates,

bolted to the inside of the bed.

And each one is fitted with a uniquely designed cleat.

Box links will accept bungee, s-hooks, or ratchet straps.

So you've got a lot of options for securing your cargo.

And the cleats are placed all around the bed for optimum flexibility.

Now as a rigger, I secure loads every day, so this is huge for me.

Okay, I want to show you something special here in the back row.

Let's say you have something big that's too valuable to put in the bed,

like say a new flat screen TV.

Well these rear seats flip up

[MUSIC]

To create a completely flat storage area behind the front seats.

[MUSIC]

Now, check out this headroom.

I'm six foot three, and I've got room to spare.

You've got heated seats up front and in the second row,

plus a heated steering wheel.

And that's nice for warming up after working out in the cold for a few hours.

And the F-150 has connectivity like never before.

It has an advance system that gives you the ability to make hands free phone calls

and communicate with the apps on your smartphone.

But now, your truck can also be a big Wi-Fi hotspot.

You can connect up to 10 devices.

If you're the type that loves to crank their music, and who doesn't, right?

You're going to love the premium B&O Play Sound System.

Now, if you sometimes feel like you're living in your truck, you'll be happy

to know there are two power outlets, one in the front and one in the back.

So you can run your laptop, and keep all your cordless power tools charged up and

ready to go.

[SOUND] Ford has put some serious technology to

the F-150.

Specifically designed to help people do what they do with their trucks.

For example, towing, these trailer tow mirrors are adjustable.

So you can control the distance side to side, as well as the angle of reflection.

To give you control of the view you want of the trailer.

It works with both mirrors, on either side, But here's the real innovation.

It can also detect when there's a vehicle in your trailer's blind spot.

And it'll even work with extremely long trailers, up to 33 feet.

Okay, so what's the most different part of trailering?

I think most will agree, it's backing up.

Well the F-150 has just the thing.

With this knob right here, you'll be able to back up your trailer like a pro.

While using your mirrors and the center stacks green for reference,

you just turn the knob in the direction you want the trailer to go.

Take your hands off the wheel and

the truck steers itself as you direct it with the knob.

Now, look again at the center stack screen.

This is the 360 degree camera mode.

There are cameras integrated with any exterior design, that could be accessed

simultaneously, giving you a bird's eye view of the area around your entire truck.

It's a great way to make sure, everything around you is clear, before you take off.

Check this out, a camera and a radar sensor have been

strategically placed to help facilitate some really cool functionality.

Like an alert that warns you when a pedestrian is detected in your path while

the vehicle is moving forward.

It will sound an alarm and

then can apply the brakes in the event that you don't react in time.

I can't think of another pickup that's as smart as this one,

even down to the little things.

It has a feature called Auto Start Stop.

It shuts down the engine whenever you come to a complete stop, and

then restarts it immediately when you take your foot off the brake.

It helps to use less fuel when you're at stop and go traffic.

And when you don't want to use it, you can shut it off.

That comes standard on every F-150 engine.

With so much technology and capability that other pickup just don't have.

It's easy to see why F-150 has set the standard from light duty trucks for

so many years.

I could say it's raising the bar once again, but by now,

F-150 doesn't just raise the bar, it is the bar.

[SOUND]

For more infomation >> Ford F-150: Walkaround | F-150 | Ford - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Ford F-150: Engine Lineup | F-150 | Ford - Duration: 3:02.

[MUSIC]

For those of us who live and breathe trucks, it's an important time in truck

history because F-150 now offers it's most advanced engine lineup of all time.

[MUSIC]

Maybe you drive a lot of highway miles or tow heavy equipment on gravel roads.

Whatever you do, F-150 has the right engine for you.

We've been waiting a long time for an F-150 diesel engine.

The three liter power stroke turbo diesel V6.

If you're looking for best in class fuel economy in a hardworking truck,

the diesel's for you.

[MUSIC]

It takes many cues from the superduty diesel, like a common rail fuel system and

a compacted graphite iron cylinder block.

It provides the longevity, capability and

efficiency you'd expect from a diesel engine.

It has best in class payload and best in class towing.

And it's been designed and manufactured in-house, so

you know it's built Ford tough.

[MUSIC]

If your taste leans to V8s, nothing but V8s,, this engine is for you.

The five-liter V8 is a naturally aspirated engine

that's been improved with combined port and direct injection technology.

And for the first time,

the V8's been paired with Ford's ten speed select shift transmission.

Put all that together and you've got payload capability that's best in class.

[MUSIC]

If your objective is to tow massive amounts of weight,

then your best bet isn't a V8 or even a diesel.

It's the 3.5 liter ecoboost V6.

It's a 375 horse powered, twin turbo engine that

provides ideal low end and peak engine performance.

It boasts best in class torque and best in class towing

[MUSIC]

The 3.3 liter V6 offers some really nice versatility.

It's got the perfect balance of capability and efficiency for

handling different jobs.

The twin independent variable cam timing adjusts to suit operating conditions.

So power output is optimized at every point across the performance band.

That means you'll always get optimum performance even if

you're towing excavating equipment to a job site one day, or

haulling your ATV down a rough trail the next.

[MUSIC]

This is the second generation 2.7 liter Ecoboost V6.

[MUSIC]

It has best in class gas mileage.

Four engineers have added new, advanced dual port and

direct injection technology to the two seven.

So you get the capability you need along with the efficiency you want.

This line up of engines has it all, innovation, versatility,

best in class capability.

Proof, once again, that F-150 doesn't just raise the bar, it is the bar.

[SOUND]

For more infomation >> Ford F-150: Engine Lineup | F-150 | Ford - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ivanics-Budafok - BKG-Príma SE Férfi NB I. B Zöld csoport - Playoff Final 2. mérkőzés - Duration: 30:42.

For more infomation >> Ford Ivanics-Budafok - BKG-Príma SE Férfi NB I. B Zöld csoport - Playoff Final 2. mérkőzés - Duration: 30:42.

-------------------------------------------

2012-2018 Ford Fusion (где находится вин номер). Подсказки. - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> 2012-2018 Ford Fusion (где находится вин номер). Подсказки. - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ford F-150: driver assist technologies | F-150 | Ford - Duration: 3:11.

I'm Sean Riley, and

I'm here to show you some of the advanced tech on the Ford F-150.

[MUSIC]

Let's start off with one that might surprise you,

the Blind Spot Information System, or BLIS for short.

There's a little amber indicator right here.

[SOUND] It uses radar to alert you when there's

a vehicle detected in your blind spot.

Here's the impressive part.

It can recognize when a vehicle is detected in your trailer's blind

spot, too.

Even if your trailer is super long, up to 33 feet.

[MUSIC]

Speaking of trailers, we all know they're a hassle to back up,

I don't care if you're a newbie or have tons of experience.

Well, here's something that's going to make that job a whole lot easier,

it's called Pro Trailer Backup Assist.

[SOUND] Just take your hands off the wheel.

And using your mirrors and the rear camera as a guide,

you turn one simple knob in the direction you want the trailer to go.

And voilà, technology does the rest.

All right, let's take a look at the 8-inch LCD productivity screen.

Let me tell you, it does a lot.

From providing fuel economy info to towing data,

all displayed directly in front of you in the instrument cluster.

Now take a look at the center stack screen.

It provides the interphase for a feature called Dynamic Hitch Assist.

[SOUND] It turns the tricky task of hitching up

a trailer into a simple one person job.

Activate it, and

the screen shows a dotted line that moves when you move the steering wheel.

It shows the exact angle of your truck and your trailer.

So you can line up the hitch without having to leap in and

out of the cab to check your alignment.

And there is one more trailer assist feature that we're going to look at,

the Smart Trailer Tow Connector.

It monitors key components of your trailer.

And informs you if something regarding the trailer needs attention via your

productivity screen.

It'll let you know if you have a burned out turn signal, running light, or

brake light.

And there's more.

The F-150 uses four cameras strategically placed around the truck to provide

a 360 degree view of the surrounding area.

It does it by displaying an overhead view of the images,

showing them on the center stack screen.

And there's a split screen feature that shows the rear camera view at

the same time.

[SOUND] Okay,

let's talk about some F-150 features that you'll use on the open road.

Like Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go.

When in cruise mode, built in radar scans the road and detects slower traffic ahead.

The truck then automatically brakes for you to keep your preset distance.

And then resumes cruising speed when the traffic flow picks back up.

It can even bring you to a complete halt in stopped traffic.

[SOUND] And

then automatically speeds back up when traffic starts moving again.

[SOUND] And we saved the coolest for last.

Using radar and a forward facing camera.

This feature can alert you if a pedestrian is detected in your path.

[SOUND] If you don't react in time,

the truck can apply the brakes for you.

With all of the advanced tech we saw today,

it's clear this F-150 is as smart as it is tough.

You could say it's raising the bar once again.

But by now, F-150 doesn't just raise the bar, it is the bar.

[SOUND]

For more infomation >> Ford F-150: driver assist technologies | F-150 | Ford - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ford F-150: Overview | F-150 | Ford - Duration: 2:22.

Ford F-150 has been the benchmark for pickups as far back as I can remember.

That's why I couldn't wait to get my hands on the latest model to check it out.

I'm Sean Riley, and this is the Ford F-150.

[MUSIC]

We all know how important it is to use the right tool for the job.

This is F-150's most advanced powertrain lineup ever.

You've got choices that specialize in capability, efficiency, and

everything in between.

So you can get the truck that does what you need it to do.

[NOISE] If you need best in class, you got it,

best-in-class torque, best-in-class payload, best-in-class towing.

In fact, F-150 can now tow 1,000 pounds more than last year's model.

[NOISE] This is the Lariat Sport Supercrew,

now it's certainly got that signature F-150 stance, bold and tough.

But this two-bar grill really amps up the impact of the front end,

overall there's a more muscular feel all around the truck.

And around back, the tailgate is sculpted with a striking F-150 graphic

embossed right into the sheet metal.

Now, when I say sheet metal,

I actually mean high-strength military grade aluminium alloy.

It doesn't rust like steel, but it's just as strong,

[SOUND] and

it makes the body of this F-150 much lighter than steel.

This weight savings has allowed the engineers to make this F-150 more capable

and more efficient than any of its previous generations.

And that leads an impressive list of innovations

that no other light duty pickup has.

[SOUND] F150 has the technology to alert you when

there's a vehicle detected in your blind spot.

[MUSIC] It can also detect when there's a vehicle

in your trailer's blind spot.

[MUSIC]

It can recognize a pedestrian stepping in front of your moving truck, and

if you don't react in time, it can stop for you.

[MUSIC]

It can make backing up a trailer easy even for experienced drivers.

I could easily say that Ford has raised the bar again with this truck, but

they've been doing that over and over again for so long now.

Ford F-150 doesn't just raise the bar it is the bar.

[NOISE]

For more infomation >> Ford F-150: Overview | F-150 | Ford - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Ford F-150: Smart Capability For Improved Productivity | F-150 | Ford - Duration: 2:39.

I'm Sean Riley, and in my line of work I end up at a lot of different work sites.

And you know what, I see more Ford trucks than any other.

So when they asked me to check out the capability and productivity features,

I jumped at the chance.

[MUSIC]

See a truck that helps you work hard, that's important.

But a truck that can help you work smarter,

now that'll get you home early once in awhile.

So let's jump right into it and check out capability.

This F-150's body is made from high-strength,

military-grade aluminum alloy.

It's just as strong as steel but much lighter, and that weight reduction has

allowed the Ford engineers to increase overall strength and efficiency.

And that translates to best-in-class towing and

best-in-class payload.

Let's take a look in the cargo bed for a feature that in my humble opinion is pure

engineering genius, it's called BoxLink.

Take a look at this right here and again over here.

There are four of these structurally reinforced mountain plates bolted to

the side of the bed and each one is fitted with its own uniquely designed cleat.

These cleats accept bungees, s hooks, or ratchet straps,

that gives you a lot of options for tying your stuff down.

BoxLink also accepts accessories like bed dividers,

that's a huge help in keeping your cargo box organized and secure.

And the smart capability continues with stowable loading ramps,

stored on the sides of the cargo bed via the BoxLink system.

They mount quickly to the tailgate to make easy loading of ATVs, motorcycles, mowers,

or just about anything on wheels that'll fit in the bed.

Climbing into the cargo area is a whole lot easier with this integrated

tailgate step, it holds up to 350 pounds and it's there in a snap when you need it.

[MUSIC]

When you're done, it folds away into the tailgate for

a completely flat inner tailgate surface.

All right, well, we've all been there, your day job turns into a night job.

But with this truck, you won't be working in the dark, check this out,

LED box lighting.

It illuminates the cargo beds so you can see what you're doing.

There's a tailgate LED to help you hookup a trailer at night,

plus LED side-mirror spotlights to light up any task at hand after the sun has set.

So you can see why F-150 has become such a valuable tool on the work site for so

many years.

It really has set the standard for half-ton pickups.

F-150 doesn't just raise the bar, it is the bar.

[SOUND]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét