Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 30 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

and wait to see what prison Santa brings in the morning merry Christmas to all

and to my pets a good night I think it fell out in that bumpy snowstorm outside

is lost yes and each present is just as special

as the person whose good idea Roley Santa lead the way to your slick it's

going to be hard to find Bob's present

okay Bob's present is wrapped in red paper

has a green bow on top and smells like candy cane Santa well hello Daisy - and

Duke Merry Christmas hey guys we'd love to share our

Christmas treats with you tonight thank you

Merry Christmas two on and two on a good bite

I haven't seen Bob's present but I did see a red I put him up to bring some

Christmas spirit to the junkyard but they're broken if you need some

Christmas more than just colorful lights decorations

the storm is picking up again we still got Bob's present according to

Bulworth it should have landed somewhere around

there Merry Christmas cupcake you're useless you must be confused because I

was playing out here when I saw that present fall out of the sky for me hello

cupcake hello Rufus what's wrong you may not have been the nicest dog all year

but I know who you are deep down and you my sweet cupcake are a good doom now if

we can't get my slave free no one else will get their presents this year

Bob's present is fine

well that was some Christmas Eve I'm as exhausted as an exhausted puppy meet sue

Christmas brother Merry Christmas brother

let's Christmas smoke opal a present for me this is exactly what I wanted

who smells like candy canes hey guys let's take a picture of us with our

Christmas present Merry Christmas

how's it Halloween great dears it's a puppy in a pumpkin

combine think it's supposed to be like this

whatever we do Rufus hey cupcake Tim Rufus why do you have to stay away from

the far end of the park tonight every Halloween

there's a spooky wookie ghost called the haunted howler that haunts the haunted

hallway wants everybody to stay away Zoe howls like this it's supposed to sound

more like up come on Rufus let's go don't worry Roley cupcake just made that

story up let's see if they need any help

and when we hung it outside to drive the wind blew it away without my costume you

can be half robot it does seem like a cool costume

oh I'm sorry elastic Chloe all righty guys

I'm gonna take a little nap before the trick-or-treaters start coming so where

Halloween is ruined no trick-or-treating that's sad

just like Lori was going to be a wait what was Chloe gonna be okay Gina really

Rowley Chloe maybe explores costume it kind of looks like mine look your movie

O'Lantern Rowley so flowy so flowy

that's gotta be close costume then let's get it down you know what this calls for

looma landing there's nothing that can

go stand cupcake story you know it's our mission to get Chloe your costume back

and that's what we're gonna do right Roley

Paulo goes from your story over there the far end of the park that's where the

costume went so that's what we have to go boys costumes it does kinda don't

worry I have an idea the bad news ghosts and a cool robot has a happy Halloween

you

adventures in puppy-sitting morning sleepy snouts my friend just got a new

puppy named baby a puppy named baby I told her the you two are so much fun

you'll be like the greatest puppy sitters ever yeah I'm never going to get

my naps in today you hear that Rollie Bob wants us to be

the greatest puppy sitters every great puppy sitters like Bob's mom get foo for

the puppies so let's give baby horn dish you know you feel at home that'll fill

it up that's what you two goofballs used to do yeah I love sleeping in loafie

Bob's old love for shoe it was the comfiest cozies not really what kind of

toys do little puppies like okay first of all you're still puppies we mean when

we were littler puppies did that much when we were puppies you're still

puppies the baby will like it too

then you're back on the dais we did what is it well you still look pretty little

to me still look pretty little to me you guys have fun keeping baby company while

I'm at work okay cleaning up messes makes ARFF happy yeah let's eat baby

some puppy tricks hey wait sit sit on your bottom I throw the stick

and Rolly brings it back

hello never mind if we stay here baby might destroy the whole yard then I

think really great puppy sitters would take me to the dogs ease over Frank I

can't believe it cuz it happened yeah but I can't see you through all the

doggy slobber smeared on my window she ran off that way that's the same

direction as her house wonder where she's going

Rolly I think I figured it out you're welcome

taking somebody wipe off the window I know mr. Mouse we're still a little bit

little then get this game there's room for two more

you're on baby wow the puppy really tuckered you out huh looks like you guys

ended up being great puppy sitters

smells like sidewalk yep I'd like to get one ticket for today's show please I am

sorry all of those tickets have been sold but

all of those tickets have been sold too well that's not great at all

but there isn't even one seat available imagine that not even one not even one

seat that's a great idea if we take his chair there Bob can have a seat at the

theater just like you wanted so I guess we'll have to take Bob's seat to the

theater with his e still on it come on sleeping hissy you come Norma mission

too

which way is that theater from here it's probably this way unless it's that way

where are you two going with this sit on me thingy it's Bob see we're getting it

to the theater firm oh okay then the quickest way to the theater is to take

that shortcut through the pillow stuffing Factory

then let's get Flopsy straight through it to get to that theater here you're

gonna have to push that thing up a really big hill okay the trucks all

loaded hey can you take these things to the theater where they're doing that

play did the theater where they're doing that

boy thanks for delivering this stuff exactly what Bob won

this is what the people who play get ready to go out ha beans the throne was

supposed to be in that delivery truck we need it thrown or we can't do the play

citizens don't sylvania before I sit on my musicians sound the trumpets before

the decree and as you ticket for tonight's show

I better give this to Bob

do you think you'll be coming back no we want a mission yeah should have guessed

mission yeah clean Gazoo can't sit on a regular nobody failed your mission was

to get Bob's chair to the theater which is exactly what you did Bob is going to

that show

hold on just let me check my mail and then the three of us can play together

what's this hey it's a ticket for tonight's performance of as queen of dog

sylvania I say to thee let my puppies go thanks for letting us watch the show

from here I'm glad you came back to see the rest of it and that your friend Bob

is seeing it too

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals A Very Pug Christmas Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - DYLAN FORD - Duration: 17:31.

-------------------------------------------

Danger Mouse (2015) Thanksgiving Sinner Episode 30 - Emily Ford - Duration: 14:20.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

For more infomation >> Danger Mouse (2015) Thanksgiving Sinner Episode 30 - Emily Ford - Duration: 14:20.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta RS Style Exhaust by Deutsch Tech - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta RS Style Exhaust by Deutsch Tech - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Danger Mouse (2015) I Believe In Danger Mouse Episode 29 - Emily Ford - Duration: 14:13.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

Be grateful together we can defeat this massive terrifying way. That was my second-favorite

Disaster dear just receive this footage from Cambodia

And worst of all here in London the greatest achieve of this country has to offer the world

What kind of invasion is this no more mr. Nice mouse

I can make you an intergalactic soap us don't make me rich

That's an Englishman's pops is his console

Tourist attraction

Sorry wrong number it's me colonel, where's diem the world indeed?

They're relying on you to find him and then we're relying on him

He's used the entire polarizer

He doesn't

Blayne all you like. I'll just release the not a monster. Y'all have to put on a show

What do I do I got it monsters loose on the planet, but if I fight then it'll attract

Booties, yeah, I guess we could give the money back no refunds fine, whatever. It'll only take him 20 seconds

Nobody looks so right when you do it. I'll do my best now chief do your worst

As a souvenir

It's convention where he'll be signing autographs if anyone's brave enough to ask

Second secret agent em

Joint best now camera. She's got a competition. Well while you two were running around like headless chickens. I've set 35, I

Think the mistake I'm more of a warrior than a warrior

Now it's completely different. Hello. Stick with me penhold will be victorious. We always us

The Piranha

Top oh

I see I'll do way. I've got just the thing defeats wave after wave of competitors Danger Mouse defeats wave after wave of competitors

Meanwhile jeopardy Mouse is matching

There was a phone box earlier nobody sits on dr. Lucifer

Are you worried?

You said on me for the last time

Looks like we don't have a choice a fight to the end it is

Very good

By the book

Your idea to distract quark worked brilliantly

No, jinx, and so our heroes head back to a big bubble thrills beauty robots you

Snowmen but that's no ordinary snowman. Yes. It wouldn't be a dangerous Christmas

Behold a new I see door

And that was a warning shot

Can we just get on with this it is Christmas Eve, and we've got a lot to do before tomorrow

One day the world will feel the power of my wintry terror these seats heated

No chats anticipation is half the fun pass me a biscuit

You don't make prolonged eye contact

It's my new Christmas jump back turn it off he's elves. Give me a break

That could be anyone

Why do you think someone wants to kidnap you

Lock your doors and block the chimney centre. We're on our way

Repeat big red one is on the moon

Are you playing at this isn't a standard-issue rapping uniform honestly call yourself an elf Santa

Is there anyone who might be angry?

I've always wondered Santa how do you manage to deliver print?

It's my magic

Ranger could be dislodge. This is

Can I get the reindeer a carrot before they go

The Snowman all I want for Christmas is a magically super-powered hat

I'm an actual real villain. Ho ho ho terrified

Oh, I forgot you don't have one glory Santa time for you - oh ho go boys Santa catcher

And but what danger Mouse's forgotten is that this is a double length Christmas special

So the snowman is only just getting started

people of the I'm canceling Christmas

Yes, it's raging across the globe like some sort of super powered screw that's what I

Oh

I really deserve that jetski. Come on Danger Mouse do something. I

Can't do anything without my hat can't fly my sleigh

Professor fYI. I know none of this is real but patience. It's now a prototype nuclear fusion heat cannon

Elves do any of you know about

Because I'm snow boo you see it's jokes like that that keep you in the second division. I don't need jokes to defeat you

I have my magic hat

For Christmas

Remote access for emergency intercept its Oh

Anyway, you don't even believe I'm real. No I don't but if I did I would tell you to pull yourself

That's right

You're t-minus one hour till go change amaz, how about giving me a hand doing?

Oh standard Christmas love

Presents - Merry Christmas painful

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét