Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 30 2018

Get me a nose pliers.

You have wrinkly hands.

Wrinkles? These are not wrinkles.

- Those are roads. - Roads?

Yeah, look at this road here.

It leads right all the way north.

Into the high mountains.

That road took me above the clouds.

And, you know, every road is like a special story of its own.

What about this one?

This one here? Yeah, look at that.

This runs parallel to the ocean.

When I stopped there, it was so quiet,

it felt like I was the only one in the whole world.

Why did you go so far?

Well, it was my job.

But most of the time it didn't actually feel that way.

It felt more like an adventure.

Mom!

- I missed you. - I missed you too.

- So, did you get any food ready? - You bet I did.

Was it a good ride you had this time?

For more infomation >> Volvo Trucks - Celebrating a way of life (Volvo FH 25 years) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo Trucks - The story behind the Volvo FH (Volvo FH 25 years) - Duration: 4:37.

We had the best product. No one had made such a launch before.

Our launch was unprecedented. We were number one when it came to that too.

One of the main reasons why the FH was an instant success

was the fact that it was simply an order from a customer.

The FH was Volvo's response to an order.

An order which, I dare say, exceeded our customers' expectations by far.

After that it all took off quickly.

It was the best and the coolest I had ever seen.

The product was cutting edge

regarding interior and ergonomics, cab accessibility and storage.

Everything was fantastic compared to the products they replaced.

The cab itself is outstanding.

At that time it was nothing but outstanding.

Our FH launch was not only about a new cab, it was an entirely new truck.

Our first project where the driver was 100 percent in focus was F10/12 in 1977.

Now we took it to another level: The driver was the most important element.

The working environment must be good, in order for drivers to work long shifts.

When I see our product from 1993 on the road nowadays I get very proud

being a part of this fantastic journey.

Our sales goals when we introduced our FH

were 4,000 trucks for 1993.

We sold 40,000!

I was very proud when we launched it. I didn't play a big role in the launch.

But it was great to show it to the media and see all the reactions from around.

People gathered around us. If we stopped at a truck stop, it was total chaos.

All truck drivers drove up to us. They knew something was happening.

They wanted to see it in real life. It was awesome.

Ever since the launch, I have been proud regarding the development of the FH.

Even to date, when I see an old FH truck on the road

I feel such pride and joy having been a part of all this.

And then we have our new FH, which is even more incredible.

It is truly fantastic to be a part of this company

and to be a part of this journey, creating the FH truck.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét