Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 31 2018

so, CamSaw from what I know is

you are a frequent driver when it comes to Sepang Circuit

you compete in Time Attack events in Sepang Circuit

and you have won there as well

I also know that you have driven cars with different layout like

Front wheel drive, Rear wheel drive and Mid-engine Rear wheel drive

just curious, why would you choose a RX-8?

basically after the birth of my son I needed a four-door, four-seater car

so I have a few choices like

Altezza, E46 330i, and RX-8

and finally I choose the RX-8

because of the styling, high revving engine, 6 speed manual and also a reasonable price

before you bought this car did you ever consider

because its a rotary powered car it will give you some reliability issues?

buy first and think about that later

not wrong, for this car before you buy you must first see the engine condition

did the previous owner take good care of the car

all of this factor

for my case the previous owner is a careful owner so I'm not worried about anything

how long have you been driving this car?

a year

what's the different driving this RX-8 compare to some of the other cars

for this car

high rev is awesome

the ration of it's 6-speed transmission is good as well

stock suspension is a bit to the soft side

but if you use it to fetch your kids, get grocery or just cruise around it's totally fine

it can race and it can fetch my kid

a bit of maintenance issues at times can't e avoided

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét