Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 1 2018

Anthony: I'm in the Asset Based Lending Group

within the Commercial Bank and I'm an Associate Banker.

[buoyant music]

We provide loans to both middle market-type companies

and then mid-corporate companies, so that kind of

ranges anywhere from sales of 10 million to 2 billion.

So it's a large plethora of companies.

I provide solutions to both prospects and clients

that work for both the bank as well as their company.

I love doin' what I'm doing, I meet with clients

um, across a very diverse set of industries,

whether it be in, you know, we have a big retail portfolio.

Wine and spirits, large manufacturers,

so I get to see a vast amount of companies

from 10 million of sales to 50 million to 100 million.

And it's really interesting.

For more infomation >> Associate Banker: Growing Businesses | What We Do | J.P. Morgan - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

《麥胖報告》導演 Morgan Spurlock | 型男私藏物 EP11 - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> 《麥胖報告》導演 Morgan Spurlock | 型男私藏物 EP11 - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Morgan Freeman's team accuses CNN of defamation - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> Morgan Freeman's team accuses CNN of defamation - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Rev. Morgan-Thomas: Preserving an artform - Duration: 2:37.

I wear a hat every day. A hat gives you a great deal of confidence.

Hats stand for the empowerment of women.

And when a women is about to take care of business...

she puts on her hat.

I'm Reverend Georgiette Morgan-Thomas, and I'm the proud owner of American Hats.

I grew up during the Civil Rights Movement...

and so all the women that I knew when they marched...

they put on their hats.

During the Women's Suffrage Movement, women wore hats.

For many, many, years I've worked as a social worker, a pastor and a community leader.

Two years ago, I was thinking about retirement.

I learned that the legendary S&S Hats factory in Philadelphia was closing.

People were going to lose their jobs and the art form of hat making was going to be jeopardized.

So, I bought the factory.

This was something way outside of the things that I've usually done.

But I felt that I can do the impossible.

In the beginning the transition was really tough.

I had to get up at 3:30 in the morning and get on the train and go to Philadelphia.

I knew nothing about manufacturing,

so that was extremely risky.

The factory had a customer base that was strictly dress hats.

And so what we had to do survive, was to develop hats that were more casual...

and that would be more appealing to a younger and broader base.

I began to understand that there was this tool that can be used on the computer to boost our sales.

Now we're finding that we're doing about 45 percent of our business online.

We have a lot of new customers who are finding us.

The struggle is starting to be joy because the company is seeing a profit.

One of my ambitions for this place in my life...

is to become the most outstanding manufacturer of hats in the world.

What's most important is that we have left our impact upon others...

and especially those who love us.

Because, that's how our story continues on.

For more infomation >> Rev. Morgan-Thomas: Preserving an artform - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Morgan Freeman exige a CNN retractarse de acusaciones de acoso sexual - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Morgan Freeman exige a CNN retractarse de acusaciones de acoso sexual - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Morgan County attempted murder charges - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Morgan County attempted murder charges - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Fire & Burn Injuries | Attorney Mike Morgan | Morgan & Morgan - Duration: 0:31.

We see cases everyday where families are hurt or killed by fires. Too often the

victim thinks the fire was their fault, when in reality the fire occurred

because a smoke detector failed or a landlord cut corners. I'm Mike Morgan of

Morgan & Morgan. If you, or someone you love, was burned or hurt in a fire

visit forthepeople.com or call #LAW from your cell phone to learn how we

hold negligent landlords and manufacturers responsible.

That's #529

Morgan & Morgan, forthepeople.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét