Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Sep 30 2018

¡Hello my stars!

If that is my greeting from now :U

Well, anyway, I just wanted to say that from now on there will be

As a family in the channel, and there could only be 5 people in it.

And 2 can be subscribers, I will make a mini draw for those who want to be in the family.

¡Well now, Akira will be the first member of this family!

It's a pleasure to be in this family.

By the way...

¿Where is Bryan?

Oh I left it somewhere in the world (Dis bitch is crazy u: )

¡Star just because I finished your nutella does not mean you leave me in a forest!

Can you shut up? I'm recording a video!

¡Oh hello youtube sorry for that!

¡Go away!

¡Ok, I'm leaving now!

¡Well, I will announce the winner on October 4th who will be in the family! (There will be 2 winners)

¡Well bye!

For more infomation >> (Mini sorteo) y nuevo niembro!!!!! ;D - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

MINI CROISSANTS with Caramel Filling - Duration: 1:57.

Cottage cheese. 1/2 cup (125 g).

Salt. Pinch.

Vanilla sugar. 1/3 teaspoon (10 g).

Vegetable oil. 1/8 cup (40 ml).

Apple juice. 2/3 cup (140 ml).

Baking powder. 1 3/4 teaspoon (8 g).

Flour. 2 cup (250 g).

Caramel (Toffee)

Water

Bake. 390°F (200°C). 25 minutes.

For more infomation >> MINI CROISSANTS with Caramel Filling - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

GmB! Mini-Review + Gameplay - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> GmB! Mini-Review + Gameplay - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Najlepsze i najszybsze do zrobienia mini pączki serowe w 5 minut. - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Najlepsze i najszybsze do zrobienia mini pączki serowe w 5 minut. - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Mini animacion de one punch man - Duration: 0:33.

eh?

Auaugsadasd

ok this happens

prush

pup

ZIUUNNNNNNnn.

cool

good now how do I get down

to see this stone? :3

ei Ehi

well enough, I have to get off this shit

nor does Hollywood have these sound effects xD

For more infomation >> Mini animacion de one punch man - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Etekli Seksi Kızdan Harika Dans / Liseli Kız Dans Show 2018 - Duration: 0:45.

Mini Skirt Dance

For more infomation >> Mini Etekli Seksi Kızdan Harika Dans / Liseli Kız Dans Show 2018 - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Video Stabilization with ffmpeg on Mobius Mini+H502E Drone - Duration: 7:57.

Video stabilization with ffmpeg.

This is a 2 pass filter.

Smoothing is changed from the default 10,

I also tried 20 and 30.

As the value of smothing increases,

the shake will be less but

the angle of view is narrow.

I adopted smothing = 30

For more infomation >> Video Stabilization with ffmpeg on Mobius Mini+H502E Drone - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Chicken Pizza Pie - DCS|Using Leftover Chicken|Deadlicious Cooking Studio - Duration: 1:59.

Mini Chicken Pizza Pie - DCS|Using Leftover Chicken|Deadlicious Cooking Studio

Mini Chicken Pizza Pie - DCS|Using Leftover Chicken|Deadlicious Cooking Studio

Mini Chicken Pizza Pie - DCS|Using Leftover Chicken|Deadlicious Cooking Studio

Mini Chicken Pizza Pie - DCS|Using Leftover Chicken|Deadlicious Cooking Studio

Mini Chicken Pizza Pie - DCS|Using Leftover Chicken|Deadlicious Cooking Studio

Mini Chicken Pizza Pie - DCS|Using Leftover Chicken|Deadlicious Cooking Studio

For more infomation >> Mini Chicken Pizza Pie - DCS|Using Leftover Chicken|Deadlicious Cooking Studio - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mini militia Unlimited Everything [HINDI] - Duration: 7:29.

HII FRIENDS

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

HIT THE BELL ICON

FOR THE LATEST UPDATE

AND WATCH MY MINI MILITIA PLAYLIST

SO LETS WATCH

THIS VIDEO

For more infomation >> Mini militia Unlimited Everything [HINDI] - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

[低分少年] NEOGEO mini 簡單解析 - Duration: 16:08.

For more infomation >> [低分少年] NEOGEO mini 簡單解析 - Duration: 16:08.

-------------------------------------------

TRIATHLON TAREN Trainiac Mini Camp Day 4: Beginner Triathlon Motivation - Duration: 8:44.

- [Narrator] Good work.

- Awesome. Thank so much.

- Those are good Trainiacs.

Also, good afternoon Trainiacs.

So that was day four, final day.

We just wrapped up the

Trainiac, Kickstarter, backer mini-camp.

All over.

And you know what?

I learned just as much from them

as I think, I hope, they learned from me.

We got ideas.

We got good ideas to move forward with.

Pete, settle down.

(upbeat dance music)

So, folks, that's it.

The very first ever Trainiac camp,

this little mini camp that we put together

with Dave and Ben,

the top backers of the Kickstarter campaign

for the new Team Trainiac Training Platform.

It's over.

I hope I broke them appropriately.

Now, Dave, Ben, a little message to you.

Excellent work.

I know I said this before you left just now,

but I wanted to put this in a video

that I know you're gonna watch, hopefully you save,

and any time you think that your motivation is waning,

that you're unsure about an upcoming race,

look back at this

and think back to the work that you did here

going over and above what you thought you were capable of.

You guys did fantastic work,

you're both such talented athletes in different ways.

Like, Dave.

For you to lose a hundred pounds in 18 months

and start winning overall points divisions

in your local area in sprint distance races,

for me to give you one tip and say,

like you're snakin a little bit in the pool,

and the very next swim you're doing better.

Your body awareness is incredible.

Ben, you have more natural talent

at swimming, biking and running that I think you know.

Every single sport.

You have phenomenal technique and ability.

You just need to be confident when you get in that water

and when you start getting into a painful spot

that you're gonna be okay.

Stomp on those pedals like I know you can.

You both have that talent, but I think

what's gonna keep you guys going in this sport,

year after year, making you better and better

over and over, is your why for why you're doing this.

Well, yes, you're talented.

You have a why that is incredibly special.

Your why's for doing this are that you're both doing this

for other people who have passed away.

And you're doing it to honor them.

I believe that that got you into your first race,

but you guys are doing the work year after year.

And while that why to do the first race,

might have happened from somebody else

I can see, from both of you and the motivation that you have

that it's innate.

That motivation that you've got is in you

so when you have a low day,

when you have a really hard training session,

that I'm gonna give you with the new platform,

when you are doubting if you can go through something,

if you can push harder at the end of an event,

know how tough you are inside

and what you went through this weekend,

pushing yourselves into some very painful spots

and know how talented you are

and that every single time you push yourself

into that painful spot, and you burst through it

and you last through it, you're gonna get better.

I think that there are a few lessons that

the two of you said that a lot of people should hear.

Number one.

Just enter your first race.

You're never gonna do your first race

if you're waiting for the right time,

or if you're waiting for being ready in the swim

or ready on the bike or to get the right watch.

Just enter the first race

and that's going to turn you into a triathlete

and after you do that first race,

you're gonna want to do more.

Something that Dave said

is that without something like triathlon challenging you,

physically, emotionally, seeing what your capable of,

people feel empty inside.

We don't have that challenge

and that struggle to get through day to day

and we all need something like triathlon or swimming,

or some sort of athletic event

or something that challenges us

and tells us what we're made of to fill that hole

and I'm really glad that you guys have found it.

I want more people to find it.

And my favorite thing that was said this weekend,

Ben said it over and over and over

and this was said by his

emergency medical service partner who passed away,

and the person that got Ben into triathlon would say,

if you can run a mile, no problem.

Just do that 26 times and you can run a marathon.

So what's the problem, right?

It's as simple as that.

We don't all have to be heroes and Jan Frodeno

and Daniela Ryf breaking course records

and have 8-pack abs all the time.

Just run a little bit longer, or bike a little bit longer.

Put it together a whole bunch of times

and you're a triathlete.

I said to you guys that I learned just as much from you

as I hope that you learned from me over the course of this.

I gotta get to work, because I have a lot of ideas

about how to make the Team Trainiac Training Platform

even better with some of the things that you said.

What you guys reminded me of is that

biking, you can train

and learn how to do a triathlon at the same time

Running, You can train for and learn how to run

and do a triathlon at the same time.

But with swimming, it's really hard to learn how to swim

while training for swimming.

And I was writing all of the workouts,

just kind of overlooking that fact.

So what this weekend has taught me, is that

in addition to the Team Trainiac Training Platform

with the 3654 workouts that I've gotta write.

I am also going to make a free learn-to-swim course.

Because swimming is obviously the biggest impediment

that holds people back from doing a triathlon

and there's no reason for it, if I do this right.

So I'm gonna make sure that there's no reason

that people can't get into triathlon

and if I make that Trainiac platform correct

and be able to scale for people that are total beginners

and intermediates and advanced

who want really good workouts.

I gotta be able to offer different things,

so what I'm going to make is

a free, online learn-to-swim program

and if you start doing some of the workouts

that are built into the program

and you're like "Whoa, this is too much,"

you can just go off to the side

and switch out those workouts for this learn-to-swim course

that is going to take you from,

literally just standing on the edge of the pool

to being able to swim lap after lap after lap.

It's gonna have the gear you need.

It's gonna have the drills that you need to do

to learn how to breathe to learn how to get comfortable

and we're gonna create two, three, four dozen workouts

that are specifically designed to build all

of that comfort in the water.

Teach you how to breath, teach you how to float

give you the foundation

so that when you are ready for more advanced,

and I'm not talkin like, crazy advanced swim across a lake

kinda swims, but just more intense purposeful swims,

you're going to be ready for that too.

I will sell that publicly,

but for those people on Team Trainiac,

it's just gonna be free.

So if all of that has sounded good over the last four days,

you like how things are shaping up, with what the workouts

and kinda my methods of training Dave and Ben, have been

and you wanna be on the wait list,

just so you know when the Trainiac platform goes live

because when we launch

we are only going to open up 250 total spots.

To be on that list go to triathalonterron.com/teamwaitlist

and and and

I just got notification this morning that I am an Ironman

university certified coach.

I really don't place a whole lot

of importance on things like that.

I think the passion and the research and diving

into a video every single day.

How to explain it, that's taught me

a lot more about triathlon

than that coaching certification did.

It's good certification, but I don't know.

I guess everything, now that I've got that,

everything that I've said for the last 780 videos

doesn't apply.

Prices for the next Trainiac mini camp

in Winnipeg have tripled.

You guys got in on the ground floor, Ben and Dave.

Thanks for coming and a particular

later Trainiacs.

To Ben and Dave.

For more infomation >> TRIATHLON TAREN Trainiac Mini Camp Day 4: Beginner Triathlon Motivation - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

The Lost Sands - Minecraft Cinematic (Machinima) - Duration: 2:50.

I always wanted to discover The City of Sands

I was thirsty, I had nothing to quench my thirst

If only it was not just a myth

Believe in it allowed me to survive

The Lost Sands

English subtitles by MCS TEAM

For more infomation >> The Lost Sands - Minecraft Cinematic (Machinima) - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

سنايبر - #رايح_جاي || (Mini Clip 2018) Sniper187 -Freestyle - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> سنايبر - #رايح_جاي || (Mini Clip 2018) Sniper187 -Freestyle - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Countryman 2.0 Cooper S Chili automaat ,panoramadak,navi,19inch jcw velgen,achteruitrijcamera , - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> MINI Countryman 2.0 Cooper S Chili automaat ,panoramadak,navi,19inch jcw velgen,achteruitrijcamera , - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

DIY即席ドレスと合成動画のプチ知識Mini knowledge of DIY instant dresses and synthetic videos - Duration: 9:46.

For more infomation >> DIY即席ドレスと合成動画のプチ知識Mini knowledge of DIY instant dresses and synthetic videos - Duration: 9:46.

-------------------------------------------

Playing The Fool: Inner Architecture Mini - Duration: 3:57.

»Playing The Fool« One of my all-time top greatest fears. And it's something that

used to rule my life before I started looking into it and examining a little

bit more what was really going on. I used to have this fear that if I didn't

predict all the possible outcomes... "right, all the possible outcomes"... of a situation

that required some vulnerability from me, then somebody might get the better of me.

I might be taken advantage of, and I needed to be on guard. So I would

spend a lot of time actually thinking about the stories that could possibly

unfold. And it wasn't this idea that I needed to constantly protect myself, but

the protection was that, if something did happen ( if the 'inevitable' happened),

then I could say: "Oh yeah, I saw this coming. You didn't surprise me. Or life

didn't surprise me." When I started looking into it a little bit more, it's

interesting to see that the Latin root of fool is Follis, and one of the

definitions that they use » empty-headed person «. At some point in

time that would have been the worst thing that I could possibly imagine.

Oh! To be empty-headed. and now it's what I strive for. And I think it's something

that we can all benefit hugely from, because in its essence, it's this idea of:

» I don't need to hold the stories of life in my head «. When this allows for space...

it allows for whatever comes and trusts (trust is a very key word), trusts that life

takes care of life. Knowing that I am also an integral part of life. I'm

also responsible in this way, and we learn from everything. If something

happens that we're surprised by (sometimes it's a good surprise and sometimes

it's a not so exciting surprise) that we learn and we grow and it is

to our benefit. So the question that I ask myself (and it's one that I think

could be really interesting for you to ask) is "Can I choose...

Can I trust in compassion and openness over protection and constant

anticipation? Can I be foolish?" This is the question of the day... Can you

choose to set aside fear which says "I need to protect, I need to anticipate, I

need to always be one step ahead." and choose to say: "I trust." This doesn't

mean that you keep going back into a dangerous or a hurtful situation again

and again, right? We can still use this (Our mind). It's a wonderful tool, but when it starts

to guide our actions instead of inform our movements within them and support us,

this is the place where we have the choice of compassion and love. To say "I

choose to go into the fray wide open and stand in awe of what is."

That's my wish for you... that you're a little bit more foolish today than you

were yesterday. That you're a little more open to saying "I trust."

I'm sending you so much love from this beautiful country of Bhutan

and wishing for you a beautiful foolish day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét