Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Sep 29 2018

- Give us something about Rick's exit on the show.

- Rick's or Andy's?

- Rick's.

- I think that...

I think that it's a good exit.

I think it's... I think it will...

Look it's a hard deal, Rick leaving

the world of "The Walking Dead" and so

I think that his exit...

is an okay exit, all things considered.

It's befitting of Rick Grimes.

- And, now to Andy's exit from the show,

and what it... you know...

You guys said goodbye to him

with some sort of gathering.

- Yeah. Yeah, of course!

I mean I've known...

Andy told a couple of us...

probably a year ago

that this was going to be it.

And really I think in our off season last year

I kept thinking, he'll change his mind.

You know?

He'll miss it, and want to be back and

he'll not leave us.

- But you're a dad. You get it.

- Oh, no. I'm not saying I don't

understand it I get it a hundred percent.

That being said. One of the reasons that

I joined the show is so

I could work with Andy Lincoln.

And really he was, out of this whole cast,

the guy that I worked with the most.

And so... I took it hard.

I know the whole cast took it hard.

We miss him, you know.

It's his show and

we miss him and that's just the way it is.

But I will say this. Him leaving

has propelled our story...

in a way that it could have never gone before and

I think the fans are going to be super excited

to see the direction the show is going this year.

It's a very good year.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét