Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Sep 29 2018

Good morning from Verdun.

It's Sunday the 15th of July.

There was a lot of rain in the morning hours.

and that means I was late to go out and find what I needed for the brakes.

The brake liquid.

But I managed to find some, and I have already changed it, with some new brake pads.

I had a small ride around and everything looks good so far.

But I guess I will be able to check it better once I start to ride some more kilometres.

I have about 150km to go, to reach Soissons, and I hope I don't have any problems..

I spent 2 days with a great family in the small village of Ciry-Salsogne.

I am with Matt and Rox in a well hidden cave from the 1st world war.

We have our paint spray to leave marks everywhere, because this place is huge and it's easy to get lost.

Off course we have the hound with us, that it's going to get us out if we have problems.

I am in the cemetery of Amiens, and I came to visit a very important tomb.

This is the tomb of Jules Verne.

The round of the world in 80 days...

Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea

Verne died in Amiens in 1905, at the age of 77.

i just stoped to ask some very nice ladies if I can have some water in my bottles.

And then i asked them if it would be a problem for the people of the village if I pitched my tent near the beach.

She laughed and said "No problem, people here are cool"

with her few broken English.

Excellent! France is great so far, and the people are really cool.

Don't listen to any bullshit that others say about French people.

Lets pitch the tent

This is the beach???

Good morning, good morning!

I am in Dieppe, and I am waiting for Jeremy.

Jeremy is the guy that contact me just before I arrive in France and he got me in touch with people to host me.

So today I will meet him in person.

Good evening from Normandy!

I am with Jeremy,

and we are riding around but I have problem with the brakes again.

This problem starts to be like a tv series....

The bike just stoped.... the brakes overheated, so we waited for everything to cool down.

We continued and after 4km the same happened again.

so we pushed back the brake pad so we don't have any friction.

We have 78km to go back, and we already covered 20 of them.... the brake didn't move at all this so far.

So we conclusion is that, because the rotor brand new.... since the day I bought the bike...

The rotor is bended, and that causes friction and that overheats the rotor and the calliper and the liquids

They expand because of the gasses they create, and the push the piston in the master cylinder,

and that casues the pedal to seize.... and the bike brakes front and back because it's a combined braking system.

So for the last 20km that didn't happen because I haven't touched the brakes at all

The pad is not touching the disk, so there is no friction. So everything is good for now.

and we go for a rotor replacement.

So I am with Jeremy at his mechanic.

The idea was to change the rear rotor, and this thing here is salt...

Since the time I was in England.

We found out that the rear calliper is completely seized now. The piston doesn't want to go back..

The decision is taken, I am going to rebuild the calliper.

The oil seals....brand new..

160.000km on those...

everything is clean, tomorrow we expect the new parts to arrive.

and I am going to fix this once and for all.

I hope...

New rear rotor as well.

Auray motos day 2.

so Good evening!

I spent all day in the workshop waiting for the parts to arrive but they never did.

and I met Philip there, who was kind enough to get me to his house to pitch my tent.

and he is going to get me back in the workshop again tomorrow.

Very nice of him! Thanks a lot Philip!

I pitched my tent in the garden because the house is under renovation.

Philip doesn't stay in the house either. He temporarily stayed in the garage.

and we thought to have a small barbecue party and some beers.

So I left the workshop today, the bike looks and feels ok.

i hope I wont have any more problems with that.

I am sitting in my tent and editing the next video that you are going to watch!

yeah, make sure you like and subscribe to the channel, share the video as well.

Thank you for spending your time watching these videos.

See you on the next video!

For more infomation >> Ep 81 - France (part 2) - Motorcycle Trip Around Europe - Honda Transalp 700 - Duration: 19:49.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Recalls Newer Vehicles For Software Problems - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Honda Recalls Newer Vehicles For Software Problems - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Compare 2018 Honda CR-V with 2018 Ford Escape | Head to Head | Ford - Duration: 0:56.

Shopping Honda CR-V, compare it with the 2018 Ford Escape, you may be surprised.

For starters, Escape tows twice as much,

it beats CR-V when it comes to horsepower, 245 to 190, and

Escape also has a 5-Star Crash Safety Rating, the government's highest.

Escape has intelligent four-wheel drive that gives you enhanced traction and

control in different driving conditions.

And over 96% of Escapes sold in the last 10 years are still on the road.

SUVs with advantages that make a difference,

that's how you become America's best-selling brand.

[MUSIC]

Ford, the most awarded brand for initial quality by J.D. Power.

For more infomation >> Compare 2018 Honda CR-V with 2018 Ford Escape | Head to Head | Ford - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Cafe Racer (Honda CX 500 / CX 650 by RACER TV) Part 4 - Duration: 10:13.

For more infomation >> Cafe Racer (Honda CX 500 / CX 650 by RACER TV) Part 4 - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-Z 1.5 I-VTEC IMA GT - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-Z 1.5 I-VTEC IMA GT - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-Z 1.5 I-VTEC IMA GT - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-Z 1.5 I-VTEC IMA GT - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Insight 1.3 ELEGANCE Climaat PDC Enz - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Honda Insight 1.3 ELEGANCE Climaat PDC Enz - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 1.3 HYBRID ELEGANCE - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.3 HYBRID ELEGANCE - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 1.3 HYBRID ELEGANCE 27.915 KM!! 24 MND GARANTIE RIJKLAAR!! - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.3 HYBRID ELEGANCE 27.915 KM!! 24 MND GARANTIE RIJKLAAR!! - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.2 COOL 72.049 km 1E EIGENAAR!! - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.2 COOL 72.049 km 1E EIGENAAR!! - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Hyundai Sonata: Ready to fight Toyota Camry and Honda Accord |Bright Side Car| - Duration: 4:07.

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more videos!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét