Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Sep 29 2018

Hey what's everybody, How you doing? My name is Justin, I am so excited because I just

got my Boosted Mini X, this thing is so awesome, I'm having so much fun.

One thing that I do notice is that because of the battery this board has no flex at all so

you feel every single bump and crack in the road. Another weird thing is that every

time I stand on it I have their urge to push kick myself, but it's an electric

skateboard there's no purpose for it. you know there's so much that I want to say

about this board but I can think of someone better who can do it.

Aye Yo it's your boy SwagMaster69 and this time I have the Boosted Board Mini X. This thing costs

$1000, the last time you spend that much money was with monopoly.

I could have gotten the cheaper standard mini but that only goes 7 miles, that ain't gonna get me nowhere.

This thing weighs like 16lbs. Flexing while flexing.

Don't even think about stepping on my Booted Board unless you've got some Gucci on your feet!

This baby can go 20 miles an hour!

Versus the standard which only goes 18. I'm a New Yorker I don't have time to go 2 miles an hour slower.

Twenty nine and a half inches, now that's what I call big dick energy.

*YELLS*

Notification squad, where you at?

*church bells*

And of course have to commemorate Casey Neistat because if it wasn't for him,

I wouldn't want to get one myself.

Well, Thank you everybody so much for watching if you liked the video give it a thumbs up

don't forget to click the subscribe button and of course, until next time, see ya!

For more infomation >> Getting My Boosted Mini X - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

QUÁ TUYỆT VỜI VỚI LÒ SƯỞI MINI TỰ CHẾ - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> QUÁ TUYỆT VỜI VỚI LÒ SƯỞI MINI TỰ CHẾ - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Jihyo's mini dance - Duration: 0:19.

Who turned off the lights?

For more infomation >> Jihyo's mini dance - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Doc - OSB leva projeto Conexões Musicais ao Instituto GPA - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> Mini Doc - OSB leva projeto Conexões Musicais ao Instituto GPA - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

소야의 미니 앨범 프로젝트 SOYA Mini Album Project - Duration: 0:39.

Hello to all my StarMakers! This is SOYA~

For all the fans who are cheering me on, I've come with some great news!

My global fans can! At Makestar!

Participate in the SOYA Color Project's Mini Album Project~

Through this project, not only will you be part of the album making process!

But there will also be various rewards, and even a special fan meeting~

So please participate and cheer me on in the SOYA Color Project!

SOYA's special project together with her global fans!

Starts now~

For more infomation >> 소야의 미니 앨범 프로젝트 SOYA Mini Album Project - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

TRIATHLON TAREN Trainiac Mini Camp Day 3: How Fast and Long to do Long Runs - Duration: 11:39.

- Morning, trainiacs!

It is day three of the Team Trainiac little mini-camp.

- What are we doing?

- We're running 'em today!

- Running!

- Running.

- Whoo!

- (upbeat music)

Well, Trainiacs, that was a nice little long run

that I sent the guys on.

I am pretty proud of them for working together there.

Dave hammered out a very fast final 2k,

building up from easy run pace of, I think,

550 per kilometer down to, I think, a 4:30

and then a 4:10, right at the end.

Ben, he did the fastest 10k he's ever done there,

and I really wasn't doing a whole lot.

Dave was the one that was pacing him and pushing him on.

That was like a proud papa moment kind of thing.

There's something that we talked about while

I was sagging them, riding alongside in the bike,

about how to design your long run,

and I figured that mapping it out here would

not just help them understand it,

but it would help me understand how to explain it,

help you understand how to build up your long run

over the course of the year.

On the Y axis here, the first Y axis, we have

the distance of your race,

and on the X axis going along the bottom

it's the time up until your race.

The star, which is really distinguishable as a star,

is your key race.

The other secondary Y axis is the speed,

and the dotted line is your race distance

and your race speed.

What you're looking to do with, first off,

your race distance, is a fair ways out from your goal race,

you wanna bring your mileage up to

and pretty close to around the race distance,

and you wanna sorta oscillate right around

that race distance so by the time you get to the race,

you can do your race distance whether it's a sprint 5k,

an Olympic 10k, half-marathon, not necessarily

a full marathon, the Ironman you wanna stay under

that 42k, somewhere in the 25 to like 35k range,

but you wanna get around there.

You wanna bring up your mileage fairly quickly.

However, the speed and the intensity

is quite a bit different.

It lags behind quite a bit,

and you're doing a lot of those long, slow runs,

and you bring that up gradually until both the final,

I would say, three to six weeks.

That's when you start bringing it right up to the race pace,

because you can't be going long and intense all the time,

so what you do is you bring your mileage up

fairly quickly to your race goal,

stay around there to maintain that distance,

and then gradually include longer and longer amounts

of that long run in your race intensity

and above your race intensity,

so that you're slowly bringing your race pace up

to the ability to be able to hold that

entire duration at race pace.

Couple of caveats, however.

First is that this is entirely body-dependent.

In my case, last year where I was injured,

I couldn't do much more than a 10, 12, 14k long run,

so just because the ideal scenario is to,

for my case, doing a half-Ironman,

getting up to a 23k long run, I couldn't do it.

Running is more about, what is your body

going to allow you to do,

than it is what is the training plan telling you to do.

You gotta be very careful at building how much long run

mileage you've got, regardless of what any run coach

tells you that says more mileage is better,

more mileage is better, more mileage is better.

Not necessarily in triathlon.

More mileage has a compressive force while you're swimming,

so you actually get scrunchier, which hurts your swim

performance, and it beats you up really bad,

degrading your ability to push really hard and long

on the bike, hurting your bike performance,

so the only time that you bring up your run mileage

is when it doesn't hurt during the run,

it allows you to repair yourself really well

so that you can put out a key bike,

allows you to not feel all crappy when you sweat,

and this is an ideal scenario.

If your body doesn't allow you to do it,

it's not a big deal.

If you can't do that much intensity,

you can make up for it with intensity in the swim

and in the bike.

If you can't do that much duration,

you can kind of cheat it with longer runs that are

hill routes to get some strength, or soft surfaces.

You gotta be really careful with this stuff,

even though I say this is what you ideally wanna do,

if you don't have time, if your body won't let you do it,

if just physiologically it ain't your jam

and you have a history of running injuries, don't do it.

Be careful with running. All right.

Think these guys have really interesting stories

about why they're doing triathlon.

One of the guys in here mentioned that what he's found

over this first year that he's done in triathlon

is that everyone has a fantastic story about why they do it.

I think these guys have fantastic stories.

Well, wouldn't you know it, here he is!

(upbeat music)

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a first here,

we have two Trainiacs that are here for

a Trainiac mini-camp in the pain cave,

I think you guys are the first people that actually

watch my stuff in the pain cave, even Kim doesn't.

So welcome, we got Benjamin Briu, David Macklemore in here,

very interesting cats here, they're sitting

right across from us, we are extremely lucky

to have them here because when we got to meet the guys

over the course of the week, their stories

of getting into triathlon using a combined 130 pounds,

who they're racing for, why they're racing,

the reasons that they keep racing

are tremendously motivating to me,

and I think we didn't have the intention

of shoving a bike in front of their face,

but this morning I went, God, what they were saying

last night at dinner was really cool.

I think a lot of people would like to hear that.

Give us your story, like what, who are you,

like the Cole's notes of who are you,

what do you do, where are you from.

- Okay, well, I'm David Macklemore, 47 years old,

I'm from Peterborough, Ontario,

and basically got into triathlon around

the beginning of April, so this is kind of my first

rookie season as a 47-year old.

- My name is Benjamin Briu, I'm from New York,

I'm a paramedic for the fire department, and

I'm actually now in the fire department triathlon team.

I initially started triathlon this year,

so I'm also a rookie.

Last year my partner, that I used to work with him

in the ambulance, he passed away at a young age.

He was still a healthy guy, always talking about

working out, always trying to, like,

you can do whatever you get in your mind, you can do,

if you can run one mile today, do that 26 times

and you a marathon runner, and I would see his,

the way he always thought about doing things,

just, you wanna do something, just go ahead, do it.

- Talk about how did you get up to, you're, what, about 1--

- About 158 now.

- So how--

- It's been 255 at my worst.

- And how did you get up to 255?

Cause most people have a story of getting there, right?

- Yeah, I spent a lot of years working in the

computer industry, and I still do now,

and kind of lost the bug to exercise and stay healthy,

and it leaves a little bit of a hole inside you, you know?

You miss it, and you realize it's not there,

but there's more important things to do, there's wife, kids,

and all these things that demand your attention.

So after my sister passing, it really was

a bit of a trigger for me to wake up and realize,

you know what? I need to make some changes in my life,

and no one's gonna do them for me, so it was time,

and so I used that as kind of a catalyst to get me started

walking every day, get the proverbial 10,000 steps

in on the watch, and then just sort of built it from there

into exercising routines and things that got me on my way,

and big, drastic change in my eating.

- So you've just learned to swim,

and then obviously there's the other two components,

the cycling and the running--

- Yes? - So--

- I rode a bike maybe three weeks before

my partner passed away,

and we went for, like, two bike ride together, one of them,

this one thing that all I heard the whole ride was,

"Keep pedaling. Don't stop. Keep pedaling. Keep pedaling.

"You're not going fast enough," and I go like,

I am going as fast as I can.

- (laughing) Yeah.

- This is what I got, pal.

- Yeah, that's all I got.

- If I can jump in, I'm sure you're gonna mention anyway,

he has a beautiful, beautiful swim stroke

for a guy starting out--

- I know! I know! For a guy that's like, no, no,

I'm not a good swimmer, I took footage of you,

you put on a snorkel band, pole, throw some fins on,

you have a better stroke than most triathletes

who have been doing this for decades.

- So there you go, there's some hope for your career.

- Thank you, thank you, thank you.

- Cause you're not super comfortable

in the water yet, right?

You're still not, it's not, like, a confident thing for you.

- Yes, no, I still get uncomfortable with the water going

up my nose or in my mouth--

- We can work on that, we got some drugs for you.

- Did I think I'd be here?

I'm delusional.

I'm like, I've already got the banner coming over my head--

- (laughs)

- ...to the finish line, like, I want to go

as far as I possibly can.

That's really my goal, is just to see how far I can get,

and I have no clue what that'll be, but hopefully,

you know, weeks like this are gonna get me a lot closer.

- Fantastic, guys.

- Thank you.

- Back to Tiger.

- Thank you.

- Good work.

- And I certainly did not pay them to look this good.

Do you guys want to tell everyone to like, subscribe?

- Like, subscribe, thumbs up.

- Later, Trainiacs.

- Not paid. Not paid.

- But they just got instantly better-looking.

Look at those guys. Damn!

For more infomation >> TRIATHLON TAREN Trainiac Mini Camp Day 3: How Fast and Long to do Long Runs - Duration: 11:39.

-------------------------------------------

TV-Loa kéo mini "TN08" karaoke micro UHF bass 2 tấc.Giá 1770k -Alo 0979.735.437 [LoaKeoTamViet.com] - Duration: 6:46.

For more infomation >> TV-Loa kéo mini "TN08" karaoke micro UHF bass 2 tấc.Giá 1770k -Alo 0979.735.437 [LoaKeoTamViet.com] - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite mini ninja of season 6 - Duration: 1:26:12.

Subscribe

For more infomation >> Fortnite mini ninja of season 6 - Duration: 1:26:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Games except help「WarioWare Gold 💰」 - Duration: 1:01:49.

For more infomation >> Mini Games except help「WarioWare Gold 💰」 - Duration: 1:01:49.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6i 120PK COOPER PEPPER AIRCO ECC ELECTROPAKKET LMV15 RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6i 120PK COOPER PEPPER AIRCO ECC ELECTROPAKKET LMV15 RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

AFN Humphreys - Mini Mall Opening - Duration: 0:53.

REPORTER: U.S. ARMY GARRISON HUMPHREYS RECENTLY OPENED

ITS FIFTH EXPRESS LOCATION, LOCATED ACROSS THE STREET FROM HUMPHREYS HIGH SCHOOL.

THE MINI MALLS 1200 SQUARE FEET HOSTS A SEVERAL PLACES TO EAT, A BARBERSHOP, AND EVEN A BIKE

SHOP.

SB: THIS IS A MAJOR TIE IN TO THE INSTALLATION

RELOCATION PLAN, WE HAVE ABOUT 30,000 TROOPS WE'RE SERVING RIGHT NOW AND SOON THAT'S

GOING TO BE EVEN MORE.

WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT THE EXCHANGE IS READY TO MAKE HUMPHREYS HOME FOR OUR SOLDIERS

AND THEIR FAMILIES AND ALL THE CIVILIANS THAT SERVE HERE.

REPORTER: THERE ARE ALSO PLANS TO HAVE A RENOVATION

PROJECT IN THE SENTRY AREA, CONVERTING THE OLD MINI MALL SOMETIME NEXT YEAR.

SB: THIS IS GOOD BECAUSE PEOPLE THAT HAVE KIDS

THAT GO TO SCHOOL, THEY'LL BE COMING HERE THEY'LL BE FILLING THIS PLACE UP

REPORTER: FROM USAG HUMPHREYS, I'M SRA ENRIQUE BARCELO

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét