Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Sep 29 2018

Lexis Smart Forms is a collection of automated legal forms available through Lexis Practice

Advisor.

Smart Forms come in the form of interactive interviews and assist you in building your

document with the right data and clauses based on your responses to a series of questions.

To access Lexis Smart Forms, navigate Lexis Practice Advisor as you normally would, browsing

for forms through the Task List, using the Search box or by searching for forms under

Content Types.

If there are Smart Forms available in your browse or search results list, you will see

a "Lexis® Smart Forms" check box at the end of the list of filters.

Check the box to see just the Smart Forms in your browse or search results list.

You can also see a list of all Smart Forms available in your Lexis Practice Advisor subscription

by clicking on the "See your Smart Forms" link on the practice area page.

You will be able to identify Smart Forms because the words "Smart Forms" and an icon providing

more information will sit right underneath the document title.

Now that you've located your Smart Form, you are ready to begin building your document.

Look for the blue "Build Your Document" icon to begin the drafting process.

Each Smart Form includes a form summary that provides a brief description of the form,

what it is used for, and any key details or nuances the drafter should be aware of.

You are now at the first question of the interview.

Each screen in the interview will show you the name of the form, the topic you are in,

and the number of questions answered and remaining.

Each Smart Form contains practical guidance in the form of drafting notes.

Drafting notes provide key details and drafting considerations to assist you in answering

your questions.

You may Preview your document at any point in the Interview process.

You can preview your document in two ways: (1) within an interview screen by clicking

on "Preview" to see the document with the answers entered so far in the interview

and (2) at the end of the interview, when a preview is generated with all the answers

supplied in the interview.

You may also save your document and responses at any time by clicking on the Save button.

When you save a document, an answer file will be saved to your hard drive.

The answer file can then be imported into any Smart Forms interview, with answers populating

the interview to the extent the fields match what is in the answer file.

Open the form you wish to work on, and select Import Saved Answers.

Choose the file you have previously saved and select Next.

If you no longer wish to utilize this form, you may conclude the interview at any time

by clicking Quit.

Your answers will not be saved and you will be directed back to the main Lexis Practice

Advisor page.

For more infomation >> Lexis Smart Forms on Lexis Practice Advisor® Show Me How Video Series - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Commuters Await Completion of SMART Train Extension to Larkspur Ferry - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Commuters Await Completion of SMART Train Extension to Larkspur Ferry - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Making a Smart Cinema 100 "Low Cost - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Making a Smart Cinema 100 "Low Cost - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

MSU President Smart breaks down settlement with J.D. Holdings - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> MSU President Smart breaks down settlement with J.D. Holdings - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

'Smart money' ETFs - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> 'Smart money' ETFs - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Flooring Retailers instantly Increase Sales and Profit | Smart Partnerships - Duration: 7:49.

(upbeat music)

- Today is the very best day there has ever been

to be in floor covering business.

- [Narrator] On the floor,

withh john weller.

- For those of you who don't know my name's Jason Goldberg

I own a company in Columbus, Ohio called

America's Floor Source.

We're about a 90 million dollar flooring company.

I started that company 18 years ago.

I'm third generation and I run

a fairly successful flooring business.

So a couple years ago I didn't like the way

we were handling our retail sales leads.

I didn't know a lot about them.

We were managing with pen and paper,

the way that most flooring companies

still manage their leads today.

I looked across the marketplace at various tools

that could solve the problem, a bunch of different CRMs,

but they were either too clunky, too difficult to use,

too expensive, a combination of the three

or just to built to work for a bunch of different things

but not specific enough for what I was trying to accomplish.

So after looking at all those I came to the conclusion,

look if I wanna get what I want and what we need

in the flooring industry I'm going

to have to program it myself.

So I have a guy who owns a tech company,

he used to be my chief technology officer.

I had dinner with him one night.

I told him the challenge and I had,

I had diagrammed this thing out already

so I said, here's what I need to build

and I just gave it to him.

I said, he said I can build that for you.

The intent was to build a very nice,

very functional lead management software

for America's Floor Source but what ended up happening

is he built the tool and we started using it

and I was like holy cow, this thing is awesome.

After about six months I said we are separating this off,

we're making this into a separate company,

this is needed in the flooring business.

It solved all three of those initial challenges.

One, it was extremely easy to use.

Two, it was not clunky at all.

And three, we were able to get it down to a price point

that any retailer could afford.

So it was just by accident I got into the software business.

Now that being said I'm a pretty tech savvy person.

I was a 4.0 student in school, we've built

some other softwares for my flooring company,

we built our own custom

scheduling field management software,

we've built an analyzation software to analyze our numbers

so having to do things like this was not uncommon

but it's different when you're building you know

a piece of software to work within your own company.

When you, we're building a technology company.

Now as a guy who's built companies before

that's the natural, right, I mean,

building a company up and all those things

that go along with it and the strategy behind it

and what you need to get done you know,

that's right up my alley.

So I understand the segment, I'm a third generation

flooring person, I understand technology,

I can't code it but I can certainly describe it

and I understand it well enough to get down the path

of where we need to go.

Specifically how we did it?

I'm the owner of the company,

of a 90 million dollar flooring company.

I have a whole layer of managers.

I took it upon myself to look at every lead

'cause I get a notification on every lead

that comes in the system 'cause I have

those notifications turned on for me.

I picked up the phone.

I called every person who put in one of those leads,

not the customer, but my salesperson.

I would say, hey John, great job on putting the

Jane Doe lead in, I would give 'em a compliment

and then I would say, by the way,

and then I would give them the corrective action.

Next time you talk to Jane ask her how heard about us

and that should be part of your process.

When you're talking to a customer build that in,

hey Jane, how'd you hear about us

and then make sure that gets in the system.

Then I'd explain to them why that was important.

You get that data on a manual lead, 'cause on a digital lead

we're gonna capture that data hopefully automatically.

Then you're gonna give me data that I'm gonna analyze

through the system that's gonna allow me to market better,

which is gonna drive more leads into the system

which overall's gonna make you more money.

And that's what I always tie it back to.

The second thing we do when we're training

is if I've got a salesperson who's put 20 leads

into the system and they're working those leads,

I will purposely go through those leads,

I will find the one that I believe

is going sideways, right, he's gonna lose that deal

or she's gonna lose that deal, I will review the information

in the CRM, I will not pick up the phone

and call my salesperson, I will review it all in the CRM.

Remember I've got the notes, I've got the history,

I've got all the documents, the diagram,

the work order, the quote, before pictures,

I have all those things that I need.

I'll pick up the phone and I'll call Jane

and I'll have a conversation with her

and lo and behold, I'll convert her right on the phone.

Then I'll call my salesperson, I say hey,

since you used the lead management system,

since you used the CRM I was able to call this customer,

I just closed this $9,000 sale for you,

you just made a $900 commission.

And that's one of the other reasons this becomes important.

Look, this is a two-way street.

You expect a salesperson to change the way

that they're doing business.

They're going from pen and paper

and maybe an Excel spreadsheet

to a new system that's easier, but it's changed

and some people don't like change.

Well you gotta expect the same thing

from the management team.

If you're doing what you're supposed to

as a salesperson, shouldn't I do what I'm supposed

to be doing as a manager?

And as a manager should be helping, reviewing,

making sure that this things working as best it can

and ultimately which is the salesperson's goal

and my goal, is to close more deals

so we both make more money and then we utilize

that information as we gather more and more.

Imagine having five leads in the system

or a year from now when you process 5,000.

Before we started using RLM and then after we started,

remember I've been on it for a little over two years

so year number one we had a 36% increase

year over year on sales.

Now remember we went from one year not using one,

so pen, paper, manila folders, to completely digital,

everything running through the CRM,

a 36% increase in sales.

Year Two we had a 13% increase in sales,

now that's system against system so,

we're up against the technology

that we had used for a year.

We're now in year three and we're currently up 22%.

So the gains that you get from a mark

are significantly higher than I say

if you look at just regular industry growth,

whatever that number is, 3%, 5%, whatever,

we're getting double-digit increases

you can see on two of the three years

that I've described, some of those increases

are pretty massive.

And you wanna know what I attribute it to?

We know every lead that we're working on

and nothing falls through where 2 1/2 year ago

to know what anyone was working on

I would have to go out and start talking to 'em.

I was amazed, we work over 500 retail leads,

between my three retail stores in Columbus,

at all times, I think this morning I looked

and we're working 547 leads.

Now you tell me how you manage that with pen and paper

and as a manager and owner, how I possibly

get my arms around that, going from desk-to-desk,

can't do it but you can with the right CRM tool.

(clicking)

For more infomation >> Flooring Retailers instantly Increase Sales and Profit | Smart Partnerships - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Announcing the Pulte Smart Home - Duration: 2:40.

You know, today with technology, is making our life so much easier, from our phones to

our cars, why not our homes?

And with Pulte Homes everything is going that way.

It's already included there.

- Everyday I have new clients reaching out to me wanting the latest and greatest smart

home technology.

They will love the fact that Pulte Homes offers the Nest Thermostat, the most up to date,

beautiful stainless steel appliances, to be able to control everything from their home

just by a touch of a button.

- I definitely think that Pulte is on top of trends.

I think their listening because most home buyers, today, really want to know that when

they're away from their home they're still connected to their home.

They wanna be able to know that there's nothing going wrong with any of the systems.

In the past, when you're away, if the air conditioner went out, or thermostat didn't

work correctly, you didn't know until you got home.

- As a little bit older mature person, I notice that it's harder to stay on top of the technology.

So what I really love about what Pulte is doing, is that it's so flexible.

So the people, the clients, that don't feel comfortable with technology, can come in and

they're house is already wired, everything's taken care of, they can go as far as they

want, or as little as they want.

Or, it can be a real high tech person that wants the very newest and latest, and Pulte

can do that too.

So I really like that range because our clients are spread across that range as well.

- So I love that Pulte Homes are prewired for technology, for things like, the Amazon

Echo and Whirlpool appliances, and the Nest Thermostat.

And in addition to those brands, I think it's also cool that the buyer can eventually grow

into those technologies.

- Everything is evolving, we have to evolve with it, that includes our home.

So, for my clients to be able to close their garage door if they forgot to, it's just a

sense of ease that it brings to them.

And I'm so grateful that Pulte has integrated this.

- So, I think it's really great that Pulte is listening to the needs of clients out there

that are wanting to move in the direction of havin' a smart home.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét