Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 31 2018

Autobloggers start to make their projects

I thought why me, who make

some projects half of my life

do not start doing reviews

I made a review for eclipse cross

Well, does it open here?

and it is without an electric motor

this is the eighteenth year now

wacky machine

incomprehensible to anyone especially by name

I understand if it was called an outlander

all would perfectly understand the outlander cross

everybody approve it looks like an outlander

called as outlander but eclipse

Use the Eclipse name for crossover - this is nonsense

I made review for it

but after a while i can't

live with thought that I did not criticize it

It is necessary to tell the truth what kind of car it is

and how it should looks like

in real, that's why I made my ECLIPSE CROSS

this one

[music]

in my opinion this is eclipse and this is

eclipse CROSS

I do not know budgets of mitsubishi

for the construction of new machines

but even I can do an automatic transmission

all-wheel drive, front-wheel drive

rear-wheel drive

mechanical transmission with the same options

this is a mechanical 6-speed Transmission

from mitsubishi evolution

it already was installed on this eclipse

since I made it all-wheel drive

in general, it was the first AWD conversion

of eclipse of 4th generation

in the world

unfortunately it is not released

from the factory with all-wheel drive option

[music]

Also it's possible to build it with

the automatic transmissionon, with the five-step modern automatic transmission

I do not understand why mitsubishi

do not produce now automatic transmissions

for them everything is expensive

but since I'm talking about full drive

the most important part of the all-wheel drive car

this is the rear transmission

in mitsubishi eclipse CROSS same transmission as in outlander

but I think the owners of the outlander

perfectly understand me - this is not the best

mitsubishi decision in last years

it is easy become overheated it does not hold anything

it's always turns off. Well, in general this

not my option! my version is - cast iron!

a real "true" rear DIFF which

hold any loads

there is a block 1.5way

disk block with the possibility I do not know what

Well, there it should be

in connection with this reducer, you can

use several different

transfer transmissions mitsubishi

this is an option with interaxle diff lock

and the front axle diff lock

You can also know this system as

electronic lock system

of the differential - ACD

but all of these systems, all diff locks

all full drives and transmissions are not important

without a powerful heart

this is not 1.5L turbo is a real 3.8L mivec

in the atmospheric version of this engine

we have 300 HP.

but we are YouTubers. we are building eclipse cross

so, this two turbines

allow us get

hmm.. 500 HP, not less

we are making offroad car. we are making cross

eclipse CROSS and the most important

parameter is a clearance

[music]

[music]

[music]

all reviewers check clearance

by cigarette box

let's try

i think it's not our version

40 cm till spar!!! enough???

as the result we have "true"

mitsubishi eclipse cross 3.8 L

all wheel drive transmission

as manual

and also automatic, diff locks of all axles

big read clearance

offroad options

yes, it's not crossover but this is eclipse and this eclipse is a "true"

cross in my opinion, but not in the minds of mitsubishi

mitsubishi learn

how to make cars

till we made this review i thought

we can really make this project

build this MONSTER

it's depend on you my followers

as each youtuber i'm mercantile

if followers want cross - let's CROSS

followers want Concept RA

by the way link in the description of this body kit

let's build concept RA

so please write your comments

depends on your opinion

destiny of this project. To build or not to build

Subscribe, put likes

call the bess, Ciao!

[music]

no, you must give it to me

this is left hand if you see

can you raise it up?

[music]

[laughing]

[music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét