Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 30 2018

Hey guys, so we're here in the man cave and you can see behind me

There's a stack of boxes and you know what that means. These are the wheels

I've been waiting for for like 7 months. I ordered it back in January and they're finally here

But before I get started, I want to show you guys my little car collection. So starting from the right here

This is the zo6. This is stingray

Huracan

458

Aventador. you had a Mustang you got the Ford, you got the GTR, Chevy, Audi R8

This one I've had for a while is the ZXR - yeah

The early 2000 version like two three or four or something

And yes, so onto the main thing here now it took a while for the wheels to get here

I ordered it back all the way in January and it's now August so it took about seven months and that was

Really brutal. It was a brutal wait, but finally, I'm so happy they're here

So let's go over the specs of the wheels first. Most importantly, this is WedsSport wheels

specifically the model is RN-05M and

This is a spec of looks like the front wheels. So I got 18-inch wheels

I got the fronts in 8 and the rear should be 9

The offset is 36 for this one

5 by 120 and these are gloss black and this one for the rear

I have it at 9 and the offset is 50. 5 by 120 again. So these are euro-spec wheels and

I'm not sure how many of you guys know about WedsSport wheels, but they are based out of Japan

Let's start with the 8-inch ones. I think I'm gonna have to put the camera down and get my knife out

[Music]

So I've already kind of unboxed this one and I kind of just realized I should probably do one

Right in front of it. So let's go with this one

See how easily I can get through this

Packaged really nicely

I've never unboxed wheels before. The last set of wheels I ordered,

They went straight to the shop and they were already unboxed by the time I got to the shop

So, okay, so I'm seeing here a cover

and there is

Another liner. Oh here we go. Wheel reveal

Wooooo! This is gloss black and wow. That looks so slick.

Oh wow

I almost don't want to touch it because it's like a piano black finish and I feel like it's gonna get fingerprints, but

Wow, so being the 9-inch version of this wheel, I think the lip is around I think

48 millimeters deep

for the 9 inch and I think the

The 8 inch one, it's about 36 millimeters. My work VS-XX wheels were like three inches deep

You know, that's

pretty aggressive wheel setup, but for this one, I couldn't go too aggressive because as many of you know,

The M240i or the 2 Series in general can't take really wide wheels

I think the widest you can fit comfortably might be 9 and a halfs

I had nines here because that's the spec these wheels can come in and

There's really no option for a 9 and a half and have the proper offset and all that stuff. You know, it's

Anyone who orders wheels, you guys know that it's a science

It's never just one fact. And you can never just be like 9 inch wheels, 10 inch wheels and expect it to fit

Offset, definitely your suspension geometry. Take all that into consideration

So wow, I'm rambling on. This is insane.

I wish I need more light on this but I want to lift it out

I will lift it are you know what I will unbox the rest of them and I will display them on the boxes when I'm done

[Music]

Check this out

There's a couple of stuff

I think there's a box in one of the other ones too that I saw but I didn't actually pull it out yet

So I'm not sure what that is, and I see a license plate

Cover here, which I'm probably not gonna use because I don't use that on my car

And what else is there? Some sort of booklet? I guess it might be a might be a catalog of wheels

that they have in their lineup and

Of course. I've been pulling out these center caps and

I think a valve stem for each of the wheels. Where's the last one? Oh, over here

So these four came with it and there's a box in one of the other boxes, I'm gonna pull that out right now

okay, so I pulled out that box that was inside one of the other wheel boxes and

I've gone ahead and opened it actually. I just haven't actually looked inside yet.

Ohh, they're lug nuts. I didn't even know I would get these!

What?! There's something else in there

Oh. hub rings, okay, cool.

This will bring it from a

72.62 to 64.15

I mean, I don't I'm not gonna be using these so these are going straight on Craigslist or Ebay or somewhere. Just kidding, I probably won't sell it.

It is the next morning and I've gone ahead and I put all the wheels and the tires in the car

so for reference, you can fit a new set of wheels and

Four tires in the car without even occupying any of the front space

I think it's what I've done right now is like two in the back, two wheels

And I think a wheel here and a wheel there and then four tires, so two each on each side and it fits perfectly

Yeah, so that's set up. Time to go to a shop and have the wheels mounted

[Music]

Are these wheels the same size? Or are they staggered?

These are staggered. So it's like 8 and a half and nine. I've never, I don't even know if it'll fit

I'm hoping it does. I did all the math and everything and if it doesn't fit, I'll be so choked

Okay, we are back in the garage and I'm gonna install the wheels

I'm gonna do it one at a time because I don't have all my proper equipment here. Don't do what I'm doing.

Right now, I just have it on the scissor jack. This one's more than capable lifting the whole car

But I don't have all my gear so I'm just gonna do one by one. I'm removing

The rear left one first and here is the one that I'm gonna be putting on. So I'm putting the nines in the back

This is the nine

Looks wider, you can tell. So I'm gonna be removing one by one and I'm actually going to resume the video again

Once I have all of them on, if not most of them

[Music]

It's okay, keep going.

There's a car coming...

Wait, let me wait for that car to pass first.

Ok

[Music]

For more infomation >> FINALLY NEW WHEELS! WedsSport RN-05M for the BMW M240i - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

Топ факты PRO АВТО BMW M1 / История / Ты этого точно не знал - Duration: 6:22.

Hello Friends.

And I'm pretty rusty in information and archives

history of BMW, dug up some extremely rare and interesting

data.

Of course, I can only seem, but I venture to assume

that many did not know these most facts, and specifically

the first fact on my list.

Enjoy and I'm waiting your comments under

video about what you knew from the list given by me

but what not.

The keys to the start and drove.

The first and perhaps the most the main fact about this car,

thanks to which, by the way I decided to create this video,

then what is initially this the car was supposed to be

Lamborghini and not BMW.

The thing is that Ferruccio Lamborghini established

rule that cars Lamborghini does not participate

in racing, so in years its management company

did not produce racing cars.

But, already being under the leadership Rosetti, company together

with BMW decided to create a car, suitable for auto racing.

In the late 1970s, the Italian manufacturer Lamborghini

concluded an agreement with BMW for construction and production

racing cars in sufficient quantity

for homologation, but arose conflict, which prompted

BMW manufacturing machines itself.

Everything happened on the basis of The fact that Lamborghini was going through

not the best times for financing, but as a result of the financial

a crisis.

The continuation of the project has become not in Italian

The company and BMW totally took project under its wing.

But why is the M1 so similar forms and design with Lamborghini?

That's right, because the frame and the car body were

designed by the Italian company Ital Design and who like

you think was the founder company?

Correctly former employees company Lamborghini.

Yes My Friends Originally it should be exactly

Lamborghini, but as a result, in production and sale

like the BMW M1.

Did you know about this?

Write your answers in the comments under the video.

It will be interesting to know how many people knew this

fact?

The second fact In the early 1980s the Bavarians released

unique model BMW M1 with gas balloon equipment,

which in those years established a record speed among cars,

working on gas equipment.

M1 became the first and only BMW with HBO released from the factory.

According to various sources, only three cars were produced

BMW M1 working on liquefied gas.

In 1982, one of three cars coped with the

task, accelerating to record 301,4 km / h, after

which made these machines unnecessary.

One of the cars got back serial motor, second

broken during the tests, and in the end only one survived.

single copy.

The buyer of a unique supercar on gas was

British auto-collector Pammi Bhatia, who died

in 1995 year.

After death of the owner a rare car,

he was in fact abandoned on the street, where

stood more than twenty years!

The third fact is that BMW M1 - the first model with an engine,

located in front of the back the axis of the car.

BMW M1 was the only mid-engine BMW mass car

production.

Location of power around the center

mass of the car gives an optimal weighting at any weight

engine and good dynamic loading of driving wheels,

which significantly improves their adhesion to asphalt,

especially on slippery surfaces.

However, such placement greatly complicates the layout

passenger compartment, and access to power

unit and its cooling, what makes this layout

unsuitable for cars cars of general purpose.

Therefore, we can safely say that the BMW M1 thoroughbred racing

stallion in all senses.

The fourth fact is that BMW's planned to release

from the conveyor no less than 800 copies of cars.

But in fact from 1978 to 1981 it was only 453 copies were issued

such machines.

Since initially given the car was built for

racing series, then according to the regulations the light had to come out

with a conveyor of at least 400 cars, but the Bavarians made a loud

statement that they will overfulfill plan exactly twice.

Alas, ambitious plans with the number

of produced cars did not reach even 500 copies.

Although this fact is makes extremely rare and

coveted for collectors this model is BMW.

The fifth fact in this car was used 6 cylinder

gasoline engine 3.5 leaf with mechanical

fuel injection.

The version of this motor was later used in South Africa

version of the BMW 745i (209 copies was built in the period

between 1984 and 1986), as well as the E24 BMW M6 and BMW M5 E28.

The engine had six separate throttling organs, four

valve per cylinder and power 277 hp in the road version,

top speed 260 km / h.

Turbine racing versions were able to produce

about 850 liters. from.

The sixth fact.

The model of the M1 became canvas for an artist's brush.

Andy Warhol in 1979 did from this car art car.

All work on art Andy car coloring pages

Warhol held his own by not trusting this business

assistants.

The king of pop art painted the whole car in bright

and blurred colors, and all whole composition is associated

with speed.

If you look at this unusual and fantastic

can be seen different brush strokes

and smudges of colors, colors as if flowing out of

one in the other.

By the way this art car took part in a 24-hour

marathon in Le Mans in 1979 and finished sixth in

overall and second in its class.

And this legendary car number

76.

Well, you did not know about it, did you?

Is not it?

Write in the comments.

Seventh and final the fact that unlike

from the "civil" version, in the sports version in

engine BMW M1 installed forged cylinders, tuning

camshafts and lightweight exhaust system, and casing

body was manufactured from Kevlar.

Brake and accelerate helped spoiler and wing.

We hung the "combat" M1 1020 kg.

Installed 2 turbochargers allowed to squeeze out of M88

the order of 850 hp

The share of competitors from Of Japan (Nissan commands

and Mazda) and from Italy (Ferrari and Lancia) it was a total

only spectators of crushing victories BMW M1.

I hope that you become interesting this video.

I will be happy with your subscriptions, husky and commentary.

And as you can tell To your friends about this video.

I sincerely hope that you learned for themselves something new

from the history of the BMW M1.

As always, I do not say goodbye.

I say before new meetings Friends.

For more infomation >> Топ факты PRO АВТО BMW M1 / История / Ты этого точно не знал - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X4 2018 - Maniobra de esquiva (moose test) y eslalon | km77.com - Duration: 2:53.

BMW X4

Moose test

On our first attempt on the Moose test with the BMW X4, we noticed something that had also happened when we tested the X3. If the swerves are performed abruptly,

the ESC comes into action on an abrupt way too.

This can confuse the driver when it first happens, like in this case, because during some time he/she does not have the capacity to guide the car precisely as wanted.

Because of this, we did not pass the test on this first attempt

Once we knew this behaviour, we performed the test acting more smoothly over the steering wheel and we managed to succeed at an entrance speed of 77 km/h.

The intervention of the ESC still is significant, and we think it creates and understeer effect,

but the X4 reacts on a more natural and progressive way and it is easier to guide through the cones.

The higher the entrance speed was, the greater became the oversteer effect.

Having said that, the car never reacts abruptly neither the suspension bounces on such a way that affects the safety and control of the driver over the car.

As we have already said, the key to passing the Moose test at a high speed with this car is to perform smooth and fast

movements on the steering wheel to diminish the actuation of the ESC.

Our test car had an adaptive suspension. On this manoeuvre we did not notice differences between its settings,

more than on Sport mode the steering becomes heavier and it is harder to move the steering wheel quickly.

Slalom

The body roll of the car on the slalom is small when using any of the adaptive suspension modes.

In fact, as it happened on the Moose test, we did not notice any difference except from the greater weight of the steering on Sport mode.

Because of that, we found it easier to perform the slalom on Confort mode than in Sport mode.

The X4 feels nimble when driven through the cones if it is not driven too hard.

Otherwise, when we reached the point in which the ESC came into action, it braked abruptly one of the front wheels and the X4 tended to go straight and out of the turn.

For more infomation >> BMW X4 2018 - Maniobra de esquiva (moose test) y eslalon | km77.com - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

5 Reasons To Love The BMW M4 Competition - Duration: 7:38.

Welcome back everybody. It's Mark with Exotic Car Play Place. Today I have in my

possession this beautiful 2018 BMW M4 competition that my good friends at

Edmonton BMW were so graceful to lend me for a period of time. We're

going to do a bit of a long-term series today, we're gonna talk about the top

five things that I love about this car. After having it for a while I can

honestly tell you there's five things that stand out in my mind. Look at the

stance. The stance is absolutely stunning with the wide fender flares, the wheels

that pop out just right, everything's flush, you got aggressive flares, the

bubbling hood, the mirrors are tough. Now the car of course sort of has that look,

that flaring out look, so it's sort of wider at the bottom, makes it look very

aggressive, and that makes this car look absolutely stunning, and honestly

every time I walk away from the car going to into the mall or wherever it is,

I'm going, I always have to take that look back, because this car is so amazing.

Like, it's just oh it just makes me love this thing so much. It's great. It's a

beautiful machine, and the other thing, not just the front and the sides, but the

rear as well looks very wide and beefy. Of course, you've got all this carbon

fiber at the bottom, you've got the flares, you've got this carbon fiber here,

and overall the car looks amazingly wide. It's absolutely a stunning presence. The

second thing I love about this car, we've got carbon

fiber through, carbon fiber here, we've got carbon fiber mirrors, carbon fiber

roof on top lots of carbon fiber, we work our way around to the back of the car

and I just showed you that the rear splitter. We've got a carbon fiber splitter,

carbon fiber here, even around the exhaust tips, and we have this great

little carbon fiber lip. Now going to the inside of the car,

the door open here, this is where it gets exciting for me.

You've got carbon fiber on the dash right here, carbon fiber here on the

console, and really the carbon fiber really gives this car a really rich feel.

As a matter of fact, even when I compare it to my Lamborghini Gallardo that I

normally drive kind of on sunny days, that car actually almost looks low-rent

compared to this car, looks so crisp so rich, on the inside with all the

carbon fiber. And even compare that with all the stitching, and the additional

accents and whatnot, the car has a very rich feeling. It has a lot of great materials.

A lot of great finishing, and that's the second thing I love about this car. So

the third thing I love about this magnificent M4 competition are the dirty

exhaust sounds that you get from this car. They produce such amazing exhaust

noises, the overrun, the banging, the popping, the snapping. Sometimes it's a

little loud definitely as the car's cold on a cold startup, sometimes it gets

really loud, but that's okay. I love the sound of this thing. It's amazing listen

to it.

So you like it - Yeah I thought you would I love so much about this M4

competition and easily. It's hard to not love something so much in a sense

of there's so many great competitive cars out there today, in today's day and

age, a lot of great cars that are fast and powerful. You know, with dual clutch

transmissions, and they sound great but honestly I keep coming back. This m4

competition and M4 is in general are electrifying to drive. The performance is

explosive, it just punches once you're on the boost. The thing goes as well, it

handles, it's super sharp at the corners, and because it's rear-wheel drive, you

turn off the traction control, which I don't like, but this car is absolutely

stunning to drive. So the fifth thing I love about the M4

competition, and this really applies for the majority of M4 is in general, is all

the M badges, and all the M, all the signature M features on this car. And

let's start over here. The first one being obviously on the shifter, here you

see this nice little M badge. That's pretty slick, that's pretty typical, and

then moving up to the steering wheel here, look at all this beautiful M

stitching. That is absolutely stunning. I love it, and the grip is very beefy on

the steering wheel, but you can always feel that nice three treat color

stitching around the wheel. That's awesome as well. Let's not forget about

that little M symbol, there's another little indicator that you are in a

special car, and M car of course. Then we turn on the ignition and we'll turn it

back off, and when you do that, you have this wonderful little M4 indicator on

the dash here, as well as the M on the speedometer. Lots of indications that

you're driving a special car. As well, down here look at way down at the foot

pedal...M. You've got the little M symbol down there as well. Another

little indicator now over here, one more right here,

m4, pardon the sticker that's because this car is basically brand new, so we've

got all the stickers left on there. Now the other thing that is really, really

cool. Check this out guys, check it you'll love this look at the stitching on that.

That is special, I haven't seen this on too many cars, a special little seatbelt.

I mean you typically have to go to the super cars to get the fancy seatbelt

webbing. One more area right here, M4. Look at that, isn't that slick, only to

match up with these these cool seats here that your buddies can reach through

and grab you from the back. Awesome seats, but you have this special M4 logo here,

and actually sorry, there is one more, one more logo that would indicate you're

driving a special car. Look at this, look at the brake caliper has on the brake as

well. Isn't that cool? So that is because this is a competition. There are a few

little extras like this. So make sure you give these boys at Edmonton BMW a look.

Check their website out, that's down in the comments, and make sure like I said,

don't forget to subscribe to the channel if you're not already a subscriber.

Definitely get on the wago, there's lots of great BMW content. Talk to you real

soon. See you then guys. Bye-bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét