Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 31 2018

Hello. I'm yunacong.

I made miniature mini house today!

Have fun with the video.

Subscribe, good. Thank you.

Gogo

It makes the frame of the house.

I will stick two wooden rods.

Please draw the frame together.

Please remove the triangular part of the frame.

Please draw along the square.

Cut it to 2cm width.

It draws the sketch of the front part of the house.

Please draw the paper frame again along the sketch.

You can skip the drawing on the tree.

It cuts the shape of the square window into a knife.

I'll put the outer wall first.

Please fasten the front part of the tape gently.

I painted a line with an auscultation to express the feeling of flooring.

I did the same on the second floor.

It opens the passage that connects the first floor and the second floor.

I painted brown on the floor.

Will be fixed to the bottom part.

I'll make a roof.

I cut and painted windows and doors on paper.

Paint with black pen for window feel.

I think the roof is blue.

I'm making a two-story balcony.

The house is finished. Now we have to make furniture!

ladder

bed

The bed mattress used a napkin.

Crown-shaped bed frame.

I made a pillow using a napkin.

I used a cloth that I did not have a futon.

Sofa

Furniture is all completed.

If you have fun, subscribe, great. Please press ^^

For more infomation >> DIY Realistic Miniature Mini House [No Polymer Clay!] tiny house - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ghost meme (Ghost horror meme) \\ mini movie - Duration: 1:02.

Do you remember a day in October?

The leaves were falling just like me when it was over

One more day of sorrow and I'll struggle to stay sober

Hope to see you later when I get older

I still remember the smell of your perfume

It hasn't left me since the day you made me blue

I think I saw you but I know I'm not supposed to

I must be dreaming 'cause I don't believe in ghosts yeah

I don`t believe in ghosts

For more infomation >> Ghost meme (Ghost horror meme) \\ mini movie - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Stunning Mini Mansion 39 foot Gooseneck by Tiny House Chattanooga - Duration: 4:00.

Absolutely Stunning Mini Mansion 39-foot Gooseneck by Tiny House Chattanooga

For more infomation >> Absolutely Stunning Mini Mansion 39 foot Gooseneck by Tiny House Chattanooga - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite mini Timthetatman - Duration: 6:13.

Subscribe

For more infomation >> Fortnite mini Timthetatman - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

#37 미니미니 포테이토 피자 | Mini Mini Potato Pizza | 가장 작은 피자를 만들어 봐요 [CF #7] - Duration: 7:27.

Shall I cut it?

Look at the cheese.

Look how long it can stretch.

I'm going to taste it.

Hello?

(Quiz: What is "Juwon" trying to say???)

(Can you guess?)

(Take a guess and leave a comment!)

(Juwon Tube)

Hello, my friends!

"Juwon~ Tube"

Today is "Cooking Friday"!

We're making something...

Really big!

"Mini Mini~ Pizza"

You're out of bread. We need a loaf of bread.

Where can we buy some bread?

"E-Mart"!

"Paris Baguette (Bakery)..."

Let me have the mini apple chocolate.

Okay, you can have the mini apple chocolate and...

Go! Go!

Before we go to the bakery, we're going to air-fry some potatoes.

First, you should wash some potatoes.

And now we're going to fry them with an "air-fryer".

I didn't know that we had an "air-fryer".

Set up the temperature at 180 degree.

I'm supposed to turn the potatoes upside down in the middle of the process.

It's going to be 15 minutes for each side.

And you're having a good time with that mini apple.

Aren't you going to give me a bite?

No.

It's time to leave "Juwon".

We're leaving for "Paris Baguette"!

Go! Go!

What do we need to buy?

I need this!

Do you need that too?

Alright. We can buy both of them.

Thank you madam.

I love this apron.

"Mini Mini Pizza"!

(Ingredients) Potatoes.

Sweet potatoes.

This is not a sweet potato.

Sweet potato.

What's this?

Paprika.

What's this?

Bacon.

Bread!

This is the most important of all.

Mozarella cheese!

And tomato paste.

We're cutting some paprika.

Daddy, you can cut the red paprika.

What color is yours?

It's yellow.

Can you explain to us about this knife?

Okay.

What kind of knife is this?

This one is a safe knife.

This particular knife doesn't have a blade.

When you use a knife, you have to do it with your parents.

That's right.

We're going to chop those paprika.

It's hard to cut daddy.

Is it so?

Without a blade it must be difficult.

No, no, I'm in charge of this.

Alright.

Would like to try some paprika?

No, I don't think so.

Okay.

Can you peel the potato?

Yes.

It looks like a sweet potato.

Are you sure?

Look at this. It looks like a sweet potato.

Look at the color of this sweet potato. How colorful it is.

Sweet potato!

Sweet potato!

We're going to cut the potato.

That "air-fryer" did an incredible job!

Look at the steam coming from the inside!

It must be hot inside.

What do you feel about that potato?

I'm happy.

This paprika is so fresh!

"Juwon", give it a try.

No, I don't want to. No way.

It's really fresh.

I'm not interested.

Look at this.

Look at this.

Look at this. Look at this. Look at this!!!

Now I'm going to prepare some bacon.

Before I put them in the oven, we're going to fry it slightly.

Are you enjoying it?

Yes.

What is your favorite playtime.

Is "Cooking Friday" better than "playing with toys"?

Yes.

Really?

"J Family members", why don't you try this at home with your parents?

Cooking is so fun.

Do you think this is enough?

I should taste it first.

You can't eat raw bacon.

Yes I can.

You'll have a stomachache.

I don't think so.

You don't eat raw bacon, my friends.

I'll have only a little bit of them.

A little bit!

Okay, we'll fry bacon a little bit!

It's extremely hot. You don't cross this line okay?

Okay.

My friends, if you're using a stove you should do it with parents.

I need to pee.

Let's go to the toilet.

Can you smell this?

How do you like the smell?

Now we're done preparing ingredients.

Hello.

It's my turn to have a bite.

It's mine.

I'll only have a bite.

Only a bite, please.

Promise me, you'll have only a bite.

I promise. I swear.

I'll have only a tiny bite.

This is tomato paste.

You can spread it.

This one has olive in it.

The last topping is.

Potato!

We're not adding potatoes.

Don't you want it?

You've done a hard work with those potatoes.

Yes.

Four pieces.

Juwon let's take a look at this.

(I'm busy.)

We've done cooking "Mini Mini Pizza"!

Look at the cheese.

Can you cut this "Juwon"?

I want to taste that bacon.

And I want to taste that cheese.

Would you like some cheese?

I need to try some cheese first.

Look how long it stretches.

It's for me daddy.

It's time for "Yong D" to try it!

That paprika topping...

It gives a crispy texture.

What else do we have other than bacon?

Yes, potatoes. It's a real thing!

Look how long it can get!

Today's "Juwon Tube"!

"Cooking Friday"!

It was successful!

Are you having fun with that cheese?

Yes.

Every Friday is "Cooking Friday" in "Juwon Tube"!

A new episode will be uploaded at 4:30 PM (Korean Standard Time).

See you, my friends!

"Juwon Tube"!

"Juwon".

We're taking a walk right now.

Right?

"Taking a walk" means that you walk.

Yes.

Why are you seating on the stroller?

Okay, I'll unbuckle the seatbelt.

Oh, really?

It's broken.

No, it's not!

Have a happy day my friends!

We love you!

Bye bye!

"Juwon Tube"

(JWTB)

("Chocolate Ice Cream Song" by "Yong D")

I'm turning the camera off!

For more infomation >> #37 미니미니 포테이토 피자 | Mini Mini Potato Pizza | 가장 작은 피자를 만들어 봐요 [CF #7] - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

TUTORIAL MINI TROUSSE "SILVER" | CLIC CLAC CROCHET | UNCINETTO D'ARGENTO & NINA HANDMADE - Duration: 23:18.

Welcome in a new video!

with this video we start a series of tutorials dedicated to click clac

the tutorials will accompany you until Christmas

this click clac has a triangular closure. It can be used as a spectacle holder, tricks or mini trousse

my labels are made from FATA MORGANA, find the link in the info below the video

all the materials can be purchased from Nina Handmade

www.ninahandmade.it

it's a fast project with a new point, which climbs quickly

you can make it in a few hours

1 "nina handmade" italian thai cord

1 triangular click clac

crochet 3 needle scissors needle and sewing thread

we will make a panel with the thread that we will then sew to the click clac

make 12 ch + 1

if you use a different thread, do 10 ch+ 1

the panel must always have chains of even number

make 1 sc in each cat below.

make 2 ch

and turn

skip 1sc below, and enter in the second

make 1 half double crochet

make 1 half double crochet in the first sc below, the one we had missed

we did a half double crochet, cross

repeat the steps shown, skip the 1 sc below, and enter the second one. make an half double crochet, go back and do another. until the end of the round.

2 ch

we repeat the steps of the previous round

repeat the steps shown, skip the 1 sc below, and enter the second one. make an half double crochet, go back and do another. until the end of the round.

repeat the same steps until you reach 28 cm in length

28 cm in length, 29 rounds of processing

last lap: 1 ch + 1 sc in each st below.

cut the thread and lock it

you can make the panel longer or shorter, the important thing is that it folds as shown in video

we will make a border on the two sides and then sew them together

for the lining you have to create a rectangle of the length and width of the panel, leaving a little 'space for sewing with the lanyard

make a loop

enter the corner and make 1 ch

make 1 sc in each st below, along the whole side

leave enough thread to sew the side.

do the same edge on the other side

using the needle, bring the thread halfway down the side to sew the side as shown

take only the sc BLO all around

cut and block.

repeat the same seam

sew the click clac as shown, using the sewing thread and needle

thank u for watching!!

subscribe to the channel

For more infomation >> TUTORIAL MINI TROUSSE "SILVER" | CLIC CLAC CROCHET | UNCINETTO D'ARGENTO & NINA HANDMADE - Duration: 23:18.

-------------------------------------------

TopJoy Falcon convertible mini laptop will be available soon - Duration: 3:01.

Chinese PC maker topjoy produces a

range of laptops tablets and mini pcs

now the company is getting into the same

mini laptop space occupied by the GPD

pocket and the one mix yoga in fact at

first glance the new topjoy falcon

looks an awful lot like those products

but this convertible mini laptop has a

larger screen and a keyboard with a bit

more space between the keys that might

make it slightly less pocket-sized

but with an 8 inch display the top joy

falcon convertible laptop is still

smaller than most modern notebook

computers it should go up for pre-order

in October through a Kickstarter

campaign and early backers might be able

to reserve one for as littler as $399

the full retail price is expected to be

closer to six hundred ninety nine

dollars the little computer has an 8

inch 1920 X 1200 pixel IPS touchscreen

display with a 360-degree hinge

allowing you to use the Falcon as a

notebook or a laptop the hinge mechanism

looks similar to the one on the one mix

yoga the keyboard also looks similar to

the one mix yoga with an optical touch

sensor in the middle of a split spacebar

and with left and right click buttons

below it there are also a bunch of

half-width Keys including the

punctuation keys and alt and control

keys on the right side of the keyboard

but there's a bit more space between

these keys on the Falcon then on other

mini laptops which might help reduce the

risk of typos other features are

expected to include an Intel Pentium

silver 5000 processor 8 gigabytes of RAM

256 gigabytes of solid-state storage USB

type A and USB type-c ports an HDMI port

and a 3.5 millimetres headphone jack

it weighs 1.2 pounds has a full metal

chassis top Joyce says the computers

6000 mAh battery should provide up to 8

hours of battery life and that a

30-minute charge using a USB type-c at

daftar will get you three hours of

battery-life one thing to keep in mind

the pictures posted on the falcon

website seem to be pretty heavily

photoshopped so it's not entirely clear

at this point whether the company has

working prototypes or not

For more infomation >> TopJoy Falcon convertible mini laptop will be available soon - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Clubman 1.6 Cooper Chili - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> MINI Clubman 1.6 Cooper Chili - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Clubman 1.5 BUSINESS Nav/NL-auto!! - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> MINI Clubman 1.5 BUSINESS Nav/NL-auto!! - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Science Center of Iowa Des Moines Mini Maker Faire - Duration: 9:55.

For more infomation >> Science Center of Iowa Des Moines Mini Maker Faire - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

chinese idli/chini mini idli/from left over idli/chilly idli - Duration: 4:43.

Hello everyone.

welcome to my channel Indian Bites.

I Hope all you are doing well.

today I am preparing Chinese idli.

this is renovation of left over idlis

For more infomation >> chinese idli/chini mini idli/from left over idli/chilly idli - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kreasi Air Terjun Mini Cantik..! Untuk Sejukan Rumah....!!! - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Kreasi Air Terjun Mini Cantik..! Untuk Sejukan Rumah....!!! - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

MINI BWJ 2002 1.6 163PK COOPER S CHILI / XENON / CLIMA / CRUISE / LMV - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> MINI BWJ 2002 1.6 163PK COOPER S CHILI / XENON / CLIMA / CRUISE / LMV - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

(mini) Weight Loss Academy - Episode 4: Fixed Vs Growth Mindset - Duration: 11:35.

There were things I never tasted growing up, like health.

In our house, if I didn't eat everything on my plate, it was disrespectful.

When I got into the real world, I was like a man at the buffet bar and I needed to eat

everything.

Then, I got to travel around the world discussing transformation with organisations and tasting

deliciousness in those lands.

I went to Korea, Boston, San Fransisco, Los Angeles, Mexico, Singapore, and Malaysia and

I got to eat everything, but I didn't yet understand the keys to transforming my own

health.

The world is a delicious and amazing place when we travel and eat amazing food, but my

excess weight got in the way of the true adventure of travel.

I'm Oscar Chavez and in this five-part series, I'm saying to you

I'm going to teach you to lose weight and keep it off which is the hardest part.

I'm going to talk to you about the things that no one has ever talked to you about before

and some of this stuff might make you feel a little bit sensitive.

So let me ask you a question, do you want the red pill or the blue pill?

So, this web class is all about a fixed mindset versus the growth mindset.

I'm gonna talk you through these concepts here as you look at it on the screen.

And so, the, the fixed mindset says they avoid challenges.

They give up easily.

They see effort as fruitless.

Or worse, they ignore useful negative feedback.

They feel threatened by the success of others and as a result, they may plateau and achieve

less than their full potential.

All this confirms a deterministic view of the world.

And let's look at the growth mindset.

Intelligence can be developed.

You embrace challenges.

You persist in the face of setbacks.

You see effort as the path to mastery.

You learn from criticism and you find lessons and inspiration in the success of others.

And as a result, you achieve and reach higher levels of achievement.

And all this gives you a greater sense of free will.

So, to explore this topic we have to explore mindset, because there are three pillars that

you need to understand in order to get your weight loss results.

And the first one is mindset.

The second one is nutrition.

And the third one is that you have to understand exercise.

Okay.

And these two - the nutrition and exercise, it's like, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

And that's what I help you understand in the weight - in the weight loss masterclass, right.

The two things that I help you understand in the web class okay.

And so, this one, we're speaking about mindset, 'cause that's like, the most important thing

you could ever possibly learn.

Mindset is the number one thing that you need in order to lose your weight and keep it off.

Because if you learn that, even if you understand the mindset about nutrition and exercise,

because all those fall under the category of mindset.

You can hit mindset - if you understand the mindset of the weight loss person - of the

person that's able to lose their weight and keep it off, then you are well ahead of everybody

else.

Now, mindset is learned from the people around you and that's why they say 'show me who your

friends are and I'll show you who you are'.

Because your friends condition you all the time.

Your environment determines who you will become.

Mindset can seriously only be learned or coached.

Like, why do you think people spend millions and millions of dollars on coaching and consulting?

Like, honestly.

Like, why do you think I've personally spent more than an average person's income for the

whole entire year - even before tax on coaching?

Because I didn't have the mindset I needed to run a successful organization.

And I was like, well, I need help from people around me in order to get to where I want

to be.

And so, mindset is something you have to learn.

It's a conditioning principle.

You can't have the mindset unless you go and learn from people that are more successful

than you.

And I wanted to build a revolutionary weight loss company that actually told the truth

and I didn't have the right mindset for that.

Like, I tried it on my own so many times and I ended up doing was hitting my head against

a brick wall, because I had no idea what I was doing.

And so, what I do?

I got a coach and, my god.

That just transformed my whole life.

Like, and I realize now, if I gotten a coach when I was trying to lose weight, like, my

life would have been fundamentally different.

Like, ten years of yo-yo diets over and over and over and over and over again.

If I had just gotten a coach, it would have been so much easier because mindset is the

most important thing.

And so, coaching.

Like, this is why every single successful person that you know from, from an athlete,

to a sporting team, to the people we watch on the Olympics.

Like, they all have a coach 100% of the time.

There's no possible way for you to achieve the feats that you want to achieve without

a coach.

It just doesn't happen.

And now I told you that weight loss is probably the hardest thing you could ever possibly

do and that's why I built a coaching organization to actually give people real help.

Oh Blah blah blah

Stop pitching your products Oscar.

Stop pitching your products Oscar.

I can do this on my own and all the help in the world should be free!

And there are seriously those of you with the mindset out there that's like, no!

All the help out there should be free!

It's like, where has free help gotten you to this point?

Where has free...

Like, how many times you go to the Google and found some conflicting information?

It's like, free help is worthless.

Like, people that come to me and offer me advice for my business?

It's like you don't even know what you're talking about.

But if you pay someone for help, it's like they have a vested interest in making sure

that you get the results that you're after.

Otherwise, anyone could just give you advice.

Anyone can give you stupid advice.

It doesn't make sense and it doesn't work.

And it's like, why would you even listen to that person?

And that's why the old proverb goes, where your treasure is, that's where your heart lies.

And so, people pay for a Netflix subscription because it's like, they love that Netflix.

You pay for fast food, you know, you pay for clothes, which is incredibly valuable.

We all need clothes, I get it.

But when it comes to investing in your health, you're like, nahhhhhh, skip.

And I know that because like, like, the amount of times I skipped on getting a personal trainer.

I was like, no, no, no.

I can do this on my own.

I can do this on my own.

What happened?

Two slipped discs in my spine.

Two slipped discs in my spine!

Permanent injury because I didn't get a personal trainer.

Well, then what happened?

I had to go and pay lots of money for Cairo I had to go pay lots of money for physio because

I just didn't want to invest in my health.

And so, you might have a fixed mindset which is like, no, growth is not possible.

I can do everything on my own.

But you have to have a growth mindset if you want to get better results.

Honestly, a growth mindset is the only way to get you from where you are to where you

want to be.

And I'm not even talking about health here, I'm talking about everything.

Like, think about everything in the world around you.

It's all man-made.

From the supermarket's you buy your stuff from.

From the Netflix subscription that you watch.

The TV that you watch it on.

The remote control that you press play on or that you turn on the TV

Like, all of that stuff comes from here.

It comes from an idea that a human has, an individual has and they go and implement

that idea.

And so, everything around you is man-made.

Who told you that you can't have the next world-changing idea?

Like, who told you that you can't have an idea that you implement that can send a ripple

throughout the rest of the world.

Like, I'm talking about a small ripple.

It's like, you can't throw a rock into the ocean and expect the whole oceans to like,

become a tidal wave.

Like, there's no possible way to do that.

But you can throw a rock into the ocean and create a ripple that can create some change

around it, okay.

And that's a very, very, very real possibility, for you to be able to do that.

And the only way to do that is for you to have a growth mindset and you keep aiming

towards your goal.

You look at your goal.

You aim towards it and you keep walking towards it, regardless of what happens around you.

And that's a growth mindset.

And then, once you get to your goal you're like, what's the challenge?

What's the next thing I can do?

What's the next thing I can achieve?

What is the next challenge that I'm gonna overcome in my life?

And then from that, you can go okay.

How else can I apply excellence in my life?

How else can I apply a growth mindset in everything I do in my life?

And honestly, that starts with just cleaning up your kitchen.

Honestly, that just starts with cleaning up your room.

Like, that's where the growth mindset comes from.

It's like, if I believe I can start to eliminate the laziness out of my life and do things

gradually every day to start eliminating the laziness in my life and I stop allowing myself

to be lazy in every single situation and every single part of my life, like, who knows where

that could lead to overtime?

Like, it's impossible to have an idea and then implement the idea and see the results

of that idea immediately.

And everything has to go through time.

You have the idea here and then over a long period of time, you see the implementation

results, because the results take a long time.

For instance, you go to the gym, you lift a dumbbell.

What are you gonna see on the day?

Nothing.

But as you sleep, the muscles gonna build.

Maybe the next day you might see the muscle get a little bit bigger, but it's not going

to be visible.

The amount of growth isn't going to be visible.

It might not even be measurable, because the unit of growth that you experience may be

smaller than a centimeter, maybe smaller than a millimeter.

But you know what?

If you keep doing the same thing over six months, you might see a centimeter of growth!

And so, that's the same principle when it comes to idea implementation.

And so, the idea that you need to implement into your life today is to have a growth mindset.

It's like, keep walking towards that goal no matter what comes against you.

It's like, 50 cent with the get rich or die trying.

It's like, just get to the goal because you know that your life will be fundamentally

different, fundamentally better if you apply a growth mindset to your health because there

is no upper limit on health.

You could climb Mount Everest.

You could do the most incredible things with your health.

Like, health could take you to places you've never been before.

And so, that's what this is all about.

It's like, giving you a much better quality of life so that you can enjoy and appreciate life.

Now, if you want to accelerate your growth mindset, then you can only do it with people

around you that have the experience and the results that you want.

So you should go over to my web class.

You can sit down and you can listen with me and I can teach you about that growth mindset

that you need in order to get the results that you want.

And so, imagine who you could be if you were to implement a growth mindset into your life

and you say, you know what?

Over the next period, you know what?

In the period of five years - let's call the five years right?

And let's say, let's do an experiment, right.

Let's say I'm gonna apply for the next 12 months, I'm going to apply a growth mindset

to absolutely everything in my life, number one being health, because that's important

to you, 'cause you're watching this video.

But if you start to apply that growth mindset to everything in your life, you get around

people and have a growth mindset, you get into weight loss Academy and you build a growth

mindset.

Like, who knows who you can become in twelve months?

Like, for me, I lost five kilos every single month for 12 months straight.

I lost sixty kilos in twelve months.

Then the rest of the...

Then the rest of the 17 kilos took me about a year to lose, because there's a huge difference

between the last couple of kilos and the first big chunk of weight.

Like, the first big chunk of weight is the easiest part to lose.

And so, who could you be if you apply these principles in your life?

You got clarity about who you wanted to become.

You implemented a growth mindset.

You started to remove and eradicate laziness out of your life.

Like, who could you become in 12 months?

I look forward to seeing who you become.

Join me on the web class and I'm gonna teach you a lot more stuff that you need in order

to lose weight and keep it off.

But episode number five next week, so please subscribe to this so that you can get a notification

when the last episode of this series comes out because I really want you to be able to,

you know, to get the information that I'm trying to teach you.

Important information that is life-changing.

And so like share subscribe to this.

Thank you.

Thank you so much for watching that video.

And as we always do, if you've got thoughts, put them in the comments below.

If you disagree put them in the comments below.

And also, we're trying to change lives here and we're trying to help people Live Healthier Longer.

So if you or someone else you know wants to Live Healthier Longer, then please like, share

and subscribe and help us get our message into the world.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> (mini) Weight Loss Academy - Episode 4: Fixed Vs Growth Mindset - Duration: 11:35.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cooper 1.6 CHILI | LEER | NAVIGATIE | CRUISE | CLIMA | ALL-IN!! - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> MINI Cooper 1.6 CHILI | LEER | NAVIGATIE | CRUISE | CLIMA | ALL-IN!! - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Amazon Mini Course: Identifying X-Factor - Duration: 2:50.

Step number seven - the X Factor.

So guys, you know, most of them as sellers, don't know anything about it.

And no wonder why they lose products which are not getting traction, ranking and sales

So let's explore what is an X-factor and how does it look like

So you can see results for search letter board As you see the first two are sponsored products

So when you release your product, this is the only way you can be number one or number

two is when using Amazon ads and to pay for advertisements.

So when somebody now will click this product, or this product then they will raise the rankings.

This guy here has been already here a long time

And this is, uh, organic, uh, rank for the product.

They don't pay anything to be there.

They're getting organically sales every single day

And there is where you wanna be, right?

But the only way for you is to get any visibility at the beginning is by advertising, and to

pay for the advertisement. So when you start out, you will have less

reviews than you know the main guy on top there.

And so, what is the X-factor?

X-factor is simply to put, higher additional value which customer perceives on looking

on you product main image, price, and headline.

And that's why you always want to think as a customer.

When you want to release a product, think about like how will you make people to click

your product when you have less reviews, and you know what, that's where you're gonna

do the product blueprint.

So let's make an example here.

So we have two sellers here.

Which one would you choose?

So you could see here that the second one has done a great job on the x-factor.

They have a stand.

They have a bag.

They have like the box there.

Five cents less on price.

And of course they have a lot of reviews.

There's just more value for the same price.

Without doing or even clicking anywhere, the person looking will instantly understand which

product is better.

And you know what?

That's why the X-factor is super, super important.

If you ignore this, you will not rank fast.

Because you know what?

Before you even start releasing your product, you need to think about your main image, your pricing

and your headline.

Can you compete with the same price at extra value, make profits then, boom, you have winner

because you know what?

Everybody will compare you on the front page where are you only seen through the Amazon

ads.

And then when they click your product and buy, then Amazon will raise you up on rankings.

That's why X factor is extremely important.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét