Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 2 2018

hey guys so in this video I'm actually working on a 2017 Honda Civic. I'm

actually gonna be installing a couple things in the shift there just to kind

of like crispen things up.

So the parts that I got are as follows I got this upgraded spring that will stiffen up

the side-to-side [movement] and the shifting feel of the actual shifter. And I also got these

base plate bushings which will prevent the entire carrier of the shifter unit from shifting around.

So the last thing I got is this short shifter adapter and it's in its prototype phase,

but this product should be similar to other adapters on the market where it

shortens the shifter throw by extending the length of the shifter arm now the

coolest thing about this design is the way that acuity has chosen to fasten the

adapter on the bottom with a shifter arm. I'll explain this more later but

basically the fastening design is more robust than the set screw fastener long

term. Alright, so now that we got the parts I gotta grab some tools and then

we're gonna start taking apart the center console to get access to the entire shifter assembly

It's good practice to disconnect the negative battery terminal when working with electrical connections

The disassembly of the center console uses minimal tools: phillips head, 10mm socket/wrench, picks, and trim removal tools.

Wear gloves here, as some components get pretty greasy.

Spring can become an arial projectile if you're not careful handling it...

So now I got everything taken apart in the center console of the car,

and it's as simple as just attaching this adapter onto the end of the shifter.

so I do like this different type of fastening design, mainly because once

you tighten these bolts down it will bring out these little teeth, and it will

attach to the bottom of the shifter arm and clamp around the sides

and it's awesome because this makes it more robust than a set screw in my opinion.

Be sure to torque the bolts down to 5 INCH lbs.

alright guys so I got the spring the base bushings and the short shifter

adapter installed in this 2017 SI so my first impressions are honestly it

feels great now because everything is nice and firm, crisp... and when you center it

it feels firmer on the side to side [movement], but so far I really like how the shifts.

So as you can see from the installation video like it didn't show all the details

mainly because I was just following their installation procedure I

personally took about an hour an hour and a half to install everything these

shifts are so amazing now I'm very very happy with the way the car can shift

very crisply and the throw decrease is just awesome

before I say anything about the shifter I just want to make it clear that I was

completely happy with the way the stock shifter behaved and everything like that

it was very very easy to shift the gears but my only issue is that the steering

and the shifting did not feel as if they were hand in hand like they had like a

nice relationship between each other I felt like the steering on their sport

mode was definitely definitely stiff enough and it was it felt great but then

the shifter didn't complement the equal amount of stiffness to my personal

liking so before I installed that short shifter

adapter into base bushings in the spring was like I felt like I could shift gears

with just like one finger like I can just push very very easily but now with

everything stiffen up just enough I feel like I have to put in a good amount of

input but not too much where it's just like it doesn't feel like a deal all

right so I decided to stop the car just so I could show you guys exactly how to

shift their sound and kind of give you guys a little bit of an idea of how it

actually feels so like I said before ease of shifting hasn't changed too much

you just have to put just a little bit more effort in order to go into gear but

once it goes into gear you can clearly feel everything just kind of shift where

it's supposed to which is something that I really really like in a shifter yeah

everything everything about this just feels so much more solid the throw

reduction is perfect side to side play effortless still but

still just enough where you can have a little bit more tactile feel in the

actual gear changes and I have nothing but good things to say about this so

this install from the moment of ordering the parts shipping to the installation

in the review it was one of the more easier installs that I've done on any

car that being said I hope you guys enjoyed this video please hit that like

button if you like what you see throw a comment if you guys want to just put any

input to see how I can improve my content I love hearing feedback on my

videos mainly because I want to be able to deliver the best content to you guys

and give you guys honest feedback on products and the hardships that I've

gone through in the truck and the challenges that I've gone through in any

build or installation procedure that being said I'll catch you guys in the

next video and have a nice day

For more infomation >> Tighten Up Shifts In Your 10th Gen Honda Civic! Acuity Instruments Short Shifter Adapter Install - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Гонка из Honda Civic 1988 года, часть 3 [BMIGarage] - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> Гонка из Honda Civic 1988 года, часть 3 [BMIGarage] - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CB 1100 RS é uma motocicleta clássica ou retrô? - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> Honda CB 1100 RS é uma motocicleta clássica ou retrô? - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Old Honda Lawn Mowers, They Never Die? :/ - Duration: 2:29.

Hey everybody, Tyler22474 here

And today I'm making a video about an engine actually instead of gaming for once, which I know a lot about engines

for such a young age

I am, and I don't know if I'm gonna upload this or not because it's just gonna be a short little video about this thing.

This is a pretty old Honda mower that we've had about since we got the house

Which was like 11 or 12 years ago

it

has mowed our lawn

countless times, it's lasted all the years that it was here, um,

and lately

It's been like really on and off, working wise

But today I just splashed some gas in it and all of the sudden it decided to start up,

So that's something, but we already bought a new one, so it's kind of too late now

I might use this to make dirt bike trails though, I don't know.

But yeah, I'm just gonna make a video about me starting it and um

Yeah, I'll do that quick. I just used some scotch tape to hold that handle there for while I'm starting it

So it'll stay running. I'm gonna use this to mount the camera on while I'm starting it

Yeah, it's really weird because it like only works sometimes, but yeah

When it does start, it starts pretty well, so yeah

Here's a clip of me starting it. I don't know how well the angle is, there

Ok, so, this is it starting up

It might not start, it might start, I don't know

But yeah, let's get into it.

Didn't start that time

Didn't start that time, either

I don't think it's getting enough gas

Success!!

So that's the mower. I don't know if you can hear me

It uh.. Mows it pretty well, but it only starts sometimes I think there's a problem with the gas

Uh.. But yeah, so that's something that it's actually running and working

Yeah, that'll be the end of my video now. Lemme get this tape off of here

So I can kill it

Ok, Bye guys

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét