Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 21 2018

[ Jazzy trumpet flare ]

The Philips Hue Dimmer Switch: It claims to work "as a normal wall switch and dimmer."

"Place it anywhere you want [and] enrich your system with smooth wireless dimming"

It has 4 labeled buttons and comes with a remote and wall plate that attach magnetically.

It's $25 by itself or $35 when bundled with 1 Hue bulb.

The Hue Dimmer Switch is the second switch Philips has released to control its Hue line.

The first being the Hue Tap.

Compared to the Hue Tap, the design of the Hue Switch is elegant and fits better in homes

since it mimics the design and function of a typical wall switch.

And while sacrificing some of the customization options of the Tap Switch, the labels on the

Dimmer Switch make it easier to understand.

While testing the Dimmer Switch, we also took a look at some other smart switch options,

and the Dimmer Switch was the most well rounded of the ones we looked at.

Not only is the design pleasant and easy to understand, it's also the cheapest option

and was the most reliable when you set it up through the Hue App.

Setting up the Dimmer Switch was straightforward.

You simply go in the Hue App and add it to your current bridge, and from there you choose

which rooms or accessories you want it to control.

The On button will cycle through up to 4 scenes, but the 2 dimming buttons cannot be reprogrammed

within the Hue app like the buttons on the Tap Switch.

However if you set the device up through Apple's HomeKit, it allows you to customize each button

to control any number of accessories including devices that aren't part of the Hue ecosystem.

You can use the Dimmer switch with up to 10 Hue bulbs without a hub, but you are limited

to the dimming functions and cannot change the color of the bulbs or setup scenes.

We did find that if you quickly pressed two buttons back to back, this would cause some

of the lights to not respond to the commands.

But triggering scenes was quick, and the transition between scenes was a subtle fade rather than

an instant change.

The biggest frustration people have with Hue lights is that when they are installed, the

automation and smart features only work if the bulbs stay powered, so control has to

happen either through a smart switch or through an app making the lights cumbersome to use

especially for guests.

The Hue Dimmer Switch solves this issue by acting in place of a wall switch while not

interfering with the smart features.

And compared the Hue Tap, the Hue Dimmer switch was more reliable and easy to setup and understand.

The verdict from our panel of judges:

[Todd:] Get it

[Logan:] Get it

[Michael:] Get it

Thank you for watching, and don't forget to like, comment, and--

Shut up and cut to the tech!

For more infomation >> Philips Hue Dimmer Switch - Smarter controls for your smart home - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Your Voice Controls Everything Inside This Smart Home - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Your Voice Controls Everything Inside This Smart Home - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Kenmore Smart Dishwasher: The Dishmans | Kenmore Smart Appliances Commercial - Duration: 0:31.

Hey, honey. I'm just leaving now.

What time are you gonna get home?

(Phone) I should be home by 7.

(Phone) Just before the Dishmans get there.

The Dishmans.

(Phone) Huh?

The dishes.

(Phone) Hello?

Oh good.

I remembered the dishes.

You're blocking traffic!

Just doing the dishes.

The new Kenmore Smart Dishwasher

Dishmans are coming over,

And I thought I forgot to do the dishes-

I have no idea who that is.

It's amazing what you can do with Kenmore

Now exclusively at Sears and Amazon.

For more infomation >> Kenmore Smart Dishwasher: The Dishmans | Kenmore Smart Appliances Commercial - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Smart drifting - Duration: 13:54.

Hey folks! Great you're watching again!

A Smart has been given to me

Nice!

A Smart Fortwo

That's an extraordinary car I have to say

Engine in the back

Rear wheel drive

It has an automatic transmission

Or should I say a robotic manual transmission

You only have an accelerator and a brake

And shift it sequentially

But you don't activate the clutch, that's automatic

There he is, our brave 3 cylinder

It's rattling a bit

I think the timing chain should be replaced..

But as long as it runs..

That's enough for doing grocery's

But for drifting..

That isn't sufficient

We could put a bigger engine in there..

But..

I don't have the time and I don't feel like it

I have a better idea

That add's 10 horse power for sure!

But not enough to drift it

Let's try a proper burnout!

Drive along in this excellent Smart!

Let me see...

The prevent the battery from discharging

Switch of the immobilizer first

That's an N for neutral

Shifter to the side

It's in first gear

Release brake

Nothing happening yet

Push the accelerator

And off we go

That's all it has

A bit dissapointing..

That thing has an automized gearbox

It handles like an automatic

You can shift, but you don't have a clutch

So you can't release the clutch at once when taking off

That's a pity

I tried putting it in neutral, rev it..

slam it into gear

Doesn't work

You can put it in 1st gear, but it doesn't move

It releases the clutch if the rpm's drop down

Damn computers..

Not really exciting to drive with..

But we can change that

Both wheels have steel tires

I'm curious if it can spin its tires

I don't think so, because this car has traction control

Let's find out

Like I expected..

We need to disable the traction control first

Let's see

Disconnect the cables

I also could have taken out the fuse

I don't have a manual, I don't know what fuse it is

This might works as well

On both sides the cables have been disconnected

of the ABS sensors

It uses these to detect if the wheels are turning or spinning

It can't do that anymore now

I'm curious

It's possible it gets into safety mode

and won't drive at all

ABS light is on

Not the desired outcome

The brakes are activated and they don't release..

I did some research..

And it seems if you connect

terminal 4 and 7 of the OBD connector

the traction control is disabled

I have this excellent Mac Gyver tool..

Nice! A spark-out

I have checked the tires..

and what draw my attention..

I've got more clearance here

Because this ring moved outside

As you can see here;

the weldings are starting to tear off

So if we put these to the test..

it will wear through

These things will fall off

and we'll loose the ring

Let's change that

That's better

Now it should eat all the contour

before the inside collar will fall off

I think that will be several rounds

4 bar!

We're at the testing ground

the car is in position

It's quite a rough surface

with these concrete tiles

I'm afraid the rings will wear quickly

But we're about to find out

Here we go, I'm curious!

You can see you don't need so much power for drifting

Heh.. it can't do it

I wanted to do a burnout like that, but it didn't work

That doesn't sound good..

I think they're proper used out this time

Look at this

Some pieces are missing

This one moved to the inside

It's rubbing against the strut

See;

these are bent

This one is in position

But it hasn't been that way all the time

My nice made collar has been flattened too

With this test we have proven

that you don't need a v8 to drift a car

Some steel rings

around the tires of a Smart is also fine

I like it!

Too bad they're worn out

Hey folks, thanks for watching!

See you next time!

For more infomation >> Smart drifting - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

How to Edit Smart Objects in Photoshop - Duration: 12:19.

Hey everyone, Steve Patterson here from Photoshop Essentials.com!

In this video, I'll show you how to edit a smart object, and how to replace its contents, in

Photoshop!

Two powerful advantages of using smart objects are that we can edit their contents, and we

can even replace their contents, and have our changes instantly appear in the document.

Editing the contents is great for when you want to keep the same image inside the smart

object and just change its appearance.

But we can also replace the contents with a completely new image, making smart objects

perfect for creating reusable templates!

Let's see how it works.

I'll be using Photoshop CC but everything here is fully compatible with Photoshop CS6.

If you're not yet familiar with smart objects, be sure to check out the previous video in this

series where I cover what smart objects are and how to create them.

And with that, let's get started!

To help us learn about editing and replacing a smart object's contents, I'm going to

convert an image into a smart object and then place it inside a frame.

Once it's in the frame, we'll learn how to edit the image inside the smart object,

and then how to replace it with a different image.

Here's the first image I'll be using.

This is the frame that I'll be placing the other image into.

I downloaded all of the images for this tutorial from Adobe Stock.

If we look in the Layers panel, we see that I also have a second image sitting on a layer

above it.

I'll turn the second image on by clicking the top layer's visibility icon.

And now we see the second image.

I'll convert this image into a smart object and then place it inside the frame.

So to place the image into the frame, we first need to select the area inside the frame.

I'll turn the top image off so we can see the frame by once again clicking the layer's

visibility icon.

Then, I'll choose Photoshop's Polygonal Lasso Tool from the Toolbar.

By default, it's nested behind the standard Lasso Tool, so I'll right-click, or Control-click

on a Mac, on the Lasso Tool and I'll choose the Polygonal Lasso Tool from the fly-out

menu.

To select the area inside the frame, I'll zoom in on the image, and then all we need

to do is click with the Polygonal Lasso Tool in each of the four corners, starting in the

upper left, then the upper right, down to the bottom right, and then in the bottom left.

To complete the selection, I'll click again on the starting point in the upper left corner.

I'll zoom out to fit the image on the screen by going up to the View menu and choosing

Fit on Screen.

And now we see the selection outline around the inside of the frame.

With the frame selected, I'll turn the top image back on, and the same selection outline

now appears in front of the second image.

In a moment, we're going to place this image into the selection using a layer mask.

But before we do, we first need to convert the layer into a smart object.

To do that, I'll right-click or Control-click on a Mac directly on the layer, and then I'll

choose Convert to Smart Object from the menu.

A smart object icon appears in the layer's preview thumbnail, telling us that the layer

is now a smart object.

To place the smart object into the selection, we'll use a layer mask.

Click the Add Layer Mask icon at the bottom of the Layers panel.

Photoshop converts the selection into a layer mask, and now the image appears inside the

frame.

And in the Layers panel, we see the new layer mask thumbnail beside the preview thumbnail.

The reason we converted the layer into a smart object before adding the layer mask was to

keep the smart object and the mask separate from each other.

If we had added the mask and then converted the layer to a smart object, the mask would

have become part of the smart object.

We need to keep them separate, so we converted the layer to a smart object first and then

added the mask.

And the reason we need to keep them separate is so we can resize and reposition the smart

object within the mask.

To do that, click the link icon between the smart object's preview thumbnail and the

layer mask thumbnail.

This unlinks the smart object from its mask so we can resize and reposition the smart

object without affecting the size or position of the mask itself.

Select the smart object by clicking its thumbnail, and then go up to the Edit menu in the Menu

Bar and choose Free Transform.

To resize the image within the frame, press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard, and

then click and drag any of the corner handles.

The Shift key locks the aspect ratio of the image as you drag so you don't distort the

original shape.

To move the image inside the frame, click anywhere inside the Free Transform box and

drag the image into place.

When you're done, click the checkmark in the Options Bar to accept it.

So now that we've placed the image into the frame as a smart object, let's learn

how to edit the smart object's contents.

Think of a smart object as a Photoshop document within your Photoshop document.

And pretty much anything we can do in the main document, we can do in a smart object.

To open a smart object and edit its contents, make sure your smart object is selected in

the Layers panel.

Then go up to the Layer menu in the Menu Bar, choose Smart Objects, and then choose Edit

Contents.

Or, a faster way to open a smart object is to simply double-click on its thumbnail in

the Layers panel.

The smart object opens in its own separate document.

If we look in the tabs along the top, we see that the name of my smart object's document

is "Photo.psb".

Smart objects use a special type of document known as a PSB file, which stands for "Photoshop

Big".

The name of the document (in this case, "Photo") is based on the name of your layer before

you converted it to a smart object, which is why it's a good idea to rename your layers

before converting them.

Since smart objects are actual Photoshop documents, there's really no limit to what we can do

with them.

All of Photoshop's tools, commands, filters, and other features, like layers and adjustment

layers, are available to us for editing a smart object's contents.

Let's look at a few quick examples of what we can do.

Let's say I want to flip the image inside the frame so that she's facing the opposite

direction.

I can do that by flipping the image in my smart object.

I'll go up to the Edit menu, then I'll choose Transform, and then Flip Horizontal.

This flips the image horizontally.

To have our changes appear in the main document, we need to save and close the smart object's

document.

To save it, go up to the File menu and choose Save.

Then to close the smart object, go back up to the File menu and choose Close.

Back in the main document, the smart object in the frame updates to show the flipped version

of the image.

Now just like when editing a normal Photoshop document, it's best to edit a smart object

non-destructively and avoid making any permanent changes.

One of the easiest ways to do that is by taking advantage of adjustment layers.

I'll reopen my smart object by double-clicking on is thumbnail in the Layers panel.

The contents reopen in the same "Photo.psb" document, and with the change that I made

previously.

I'll flip the image back to the way it was originally by once again going up to the Edit

menu, choosing Transform, and then choosing Flip Horizontal.

This flips the image back to its original direction.

So let's say I want to convert the image from color to black and white.

Since smart objects are Photoshop documents, we can use adjustment layers inside them just

like we can in a normal document.

To convert the image to black and white, I'll click on the New Fill or Adjustment Layer

icon at the bottom of the Layers panel, and then I'll choose Black & White from the

list.

A Black & White adjustment layer appears above the photo, and we see the image now in black

and white.

You can customize the black and white conversion using the sliders in the Properties panel,

but for our purposes, I'll stick with the default settings.

To save my changes, I'll go up to the File menu and choose Save.

And then to close the smart object, I'll go back up to the File menu and choose Close.

And back in the main document, we see that the smart object in the frame has once again

updated, this time showing my black and white version of the image.

What if, instead of converting it to black and white, I just want to adjust the colors

in the image to cool them down a bit?

For that, we can use a Photo Filter adjustment layer.

I'll once again reopen my smart object by double-clicking on its thumbnail.

And then in the smart object's document, I'll delete my Black & White adjustment

layer by dragging it down onto the Trash Bin at the bottom of the Layers panel.

Since adjustment layers are non-destructive, deleting the adjustment layer instantly restores

the original colors in the image.

To add a Photo Filter adjustment layer, I'll again click the New Fill or Adjustment Layer

icon, and this time, I'll choose Photo Filter from the list.

The new adjustment layer appears above the image.

In the Properties panel, I'll choose one of the cooling filters from the Filter menu.

This cools down the image by adding more blue.

We can toggle the adjustment layer on and off to see a before and after comparison by

clicking its visibility icon.

Here's the image before applying the Photo Filter, and here's after.

Again before, and after.

I'll save my changes by going up to the File menu and choosing Save.

Then I'll close the smart object by going up to the File menu and choosing Close.

Back in the main document, the image in the frame now appears with the Photo Filter applied.

And that's the basics of how to edit a smart object.

So now that we know how to edit the contents, let's learn how to replace the contents

of a smart object.

Replacing the contents means we can use smart objects as templates for different layouts

or effects.

We already have our smart object in the frame, so let's see how to replace the image inside

the smart object with a different image.

First, make sure you have your smart object selected in the Layers panel.

There's no need to open it.

We just need to select it.

To replace its contents, go up to the Layer menu, choose Smart Objects, and then choose

Replace Contents.

Navigate to the image that you want to replace the contents with.

Click on it to select it, and then click Place.

And just like that, the original image in the smart object is replaced with the new

image.

The only problem is that the new image is too big to fit in the frame.

So to resize it, I'll do the same thing I did with my previous image by going up to

the File menu and then choosing Free Transform.

This places the Free Transform box and handles around the image.

But because this new image is so big, some of the handles extend off the screen.

To fit them on the screen, I'll go up to the View menu and choose Fit on Screen.

Then I'll press and hold my Shift key as I drag the corner handles to resize the image

so it fits in the frame.

Again, the Shift key locks the aspect ratio of the image in place.

Then I'll click on the image and drag it into position.

To accept it, I'll click the checkmark in the Options Bar.

And finally, to zoom back in, I'll go back up to the View menu and I'll once again

choose Fit on Screen.

And now, after replacing the contents, the new image in the smart object fits nicely

in the frame.

And there we have it!

That's how to edit a smart object, and how to replace its contents, in Photoshop!

As always, I hope you enjoyed this video, and if you did, please consider liking it,

sharing it and subscribing to our channel!

Visit our website, Photoshop Essentials.com, for more tutorials!

Thanks for watching, and I'll see you next time.

I'm Steve Patterson from Photoshop Essentials.com.

For more infomation >> How to Edit Smart Objects in Photoshop - Duration: 12:19.

-------------------------------------------

Key Battery Mazda proximity smart Key - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Key Battery Mazda proximity smart Key - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ingenuity Smart Size 4-in-1 Soothing Solution, Sullivan - Duration: 0:34.

Ingenuity Smart Size 4-in-1 Soothing Solution, Sullivan

Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions. Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees. Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days.

SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.

For more infomation >> Ingenuity Smart Size 4-in-1 Soothing Solution, Sullivan - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Swift Styl 1.0 Boosterjet 112pk Smart Hybrid - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Swift Styl 1.0 Boosterjet 112pk Smart Hybrid - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Swift Stijl 1.2 Dualjet 90pk Smart Hybrid - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Swift Stijl 1.2 Dualjet 90pk Smart Hybrid - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Forfour 52 kW Pure - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Smart Forfour 52 kW Pure - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

MeshCrafts - Smart elbillading - Mobility - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> MeshCrafts - Smart elbillading - Mobility - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Fisher-Price Snugabunny Cradle 'N Swing with Smart Swing Technology - Duration: 0:34.

Fisher-Price Snugabunny Cradle 'N Swing with Smart Swing Technology

SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7. Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible.

Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor. 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees. Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts.

For more infomation >> Fisher-Price Snugabunny Cradle 'N Swing with Smart Swing Technology - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Do the hard-smart work and quantify your risk - Duration: 2:43.

Bryan: Andrew it's been great working with you over the last year or so on the quantification

of risk.

One of the cathartic moments for me last year was when a Chief Risk Officer of a pretty

large listed company, very large actually, said to me their CFO said to them when they

were talking about the strategic risk register "so what?".

So what does that mean for my balance sheet?

What should I be doing or not be doing about that?

And of course, some of these strategic risks, their immediate reaction is, well how am I

going to measure that?

And a lot of people put it in the too hard basket and so it's just not measurable and

then say oh that's for the finance sector because they can measure that stuff, but you

know, that's not for us, there's nothing to measure here.

What are your thoughts?

Andrew: Just because something hard doesn't mean we shouldn't try and there's lots

of evidence that you can come up with very good approximations that turn out over the

long term to be very realistic, of the underlying risk if you look a little bit more carefully

and a little bit harder.

So I agree that it's easier sometimes simply to say we can't measure it we won't do

it but you miss an enormous amount of opportunity by saying it's too hard.

So a couple of ideas around what you would do.

The first is, say for example, there's a rare event that may occur—it may be legislative,

it may be a new competitor maybe you are in an industry where it's really hard to get

into, but there's evidence in the past that people have gone into and really disrupted

that industry.

We can pick taxis we can pick airlines we can pick a whole range of things around that

space.

Whether it happens or whether it doesn't happen is a probability of zero or one so

from a mathematical point of view it's easier to go well it's either a 0 or a 1.

But let's look at it around for a balance sheet point of view—one of the things you

can do is you can say well, how much capacity would we need based on how likely we think

these things are to happen?

And then you can start to measure the things that would have happened before that outcome.

So for example, around having a new competitor come in.

If there's a lot of legislative requirements, you would start to see things happen.

You would start to see documents put in, you'd start to see increasing demand on the rental

space of shared areas.

There's all sorts of things you could start to look at and understand and say well, how

much capacity do we want to be able to do this from a financial point of view and not

just look back and say we didn't see it coming.

Bryan: I hear you.

For more infomation >> Do the hard-smart work and quantify your risk - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Ingenuity Boutique Collection Smart and Simple Playard - Bella Teddy - Duration: 0:56.

Ingenuity Boutique Collection Smart and Simple Playard - Bella Teddy

Keep babys environment a little cleaner with fabrics that remove for easy machine-washing. The Dream Centre features soft fabrics, breathable mesh, and canopy, making it the perfect place for new-borns to rest.

One Less Step feature allows you to skip a step so you can fold and go faster.

Just the Right Height elevated changing table makes diaper changes a little more comfortable for parents and easily pivots out of the way when not in use.

A Dream Center designed for new born baby lined with soft fluffy and cozy Sherpa and surround made with robust woven quilted canopy.

For more infomation >> Ingenuity Boutique Collection Smart and Simple Playard - Bella Teddy - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

PJ Masks Puzzle for Kids⭐️ Twin PJ Masks Jigsaw Puzzle. Puzzle Video for Children. Smart Game - Duration: 5:39.

PJ Masks Puzzle for Kids⭐️ Twin PJ Masks Jigsaw Puzzle. Puzzle Video for Children. Smart Game

For more infomation >> PJ Masks Puzzle for Kids⭐️ Twin PJ Masks Jigsaw Puzzle. Puzzle Video for Children. Smart Game - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Ingenuity Smart Size 4-in-1 Soothing Solution, Sullivan - Duration: 0:34.

Ingenuity Smart Size 4-in-1 Soothing Solution, Sullivan

Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions. Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees. Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days.

SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét