Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 30 2017

hello, how is your day? My name is Henery ford, I was born on 30 july 1863

in Dearbornhood USA. what to day is Michigan.

I spend my childhood in a rutal tonw west of Detroit USA.

At my ten years old i saw a steam engine for the first time ¡¡it was incredible!!

I didn't study, i'm ingenieer by instinct and i'm also machinist technician.

I got Married in 1888 with Clara Bryant and we had a son, his name is Edsel Ford.

In 1891 get an engineering job in the Edinson's company.

By 1918 I was a successful man and millonaire owner of the Ford Company.

The key to my success was to reduce manufacturing cost.

I died on April 7- 1947. Due to Celebratory Hemorrhage

For more infomation >> speaking Henry Ford ingles I uis - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Vales 2.0 - Aggiornamento Ford e Banco Prova [Sub Ita\Eng] - Duration: 2:52.

Tre-D Lab Presents

Vales 2.0 Update: Ford and test bench

Form diagnosis on the vehicle, it was detected U3000 and U0300 faults

Get off EPS system

Proceed to workbench diagnosis

Connect the Vales 2.0 with USB cable to PC

Run TDS software

Go to Struments

Select the vehicle in TDS

Connect the adapter cable VLS2003CUPW and the cable VLS2001PW01 between EPS system and a stabilized power supply

Connect the cable VLS2003C00 between EPS system and Vales 2.0

Click on Avvia Strumento in TDS

EPS system is ON

Check the fault memory

Proceed with the repair EPS system

Remove the back cover of EPS system

After the repair, test the EPS system with test bench Vales 2.0

Click on Simulation in TDS

The motor is ON

apply a force on the pinion of the EPS system

EPS system works as if it was on the vehicle

For more infomation >> Vales 2.0 - Aggiornamento Ford e Banco Prova [Sub Ita\Eng] - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

John Boyega Missed Working with Harrison Ford on The Last Jedi - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> John Boyega Missed Working with Harrison Ford on The Last Jedi - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Petersen Automotive Museum: a HoloLens experience - Duration: 2:44.

Ready for the 35th running

of the 24-hour Le Mans auto race.

With an international field of the top drivers

and the fastest machines on wheels.

Le Mans I think represented the most

grueling endurance race in the world.

Ferrari had been winning Le Mans almost every year.

In the early 60's, my grandfather Henry Ford II

made it a priority at Ford to really go

beat Ferrari on their own turf.

To take the crown away from Ferrari was a big deal for Ford.

It's a really important part of our company's history

and it all started with the GT40 back in the 60's.

At the Petersen, telling a story

is so critical to the success of the museum

because people connect with stories.

For us to be able to connect with the next generation,

telling stories with technology is where we need to go.

The Petersen Museum has always had a relationship

with Ford and now I'm told Microsoft is coming in.

We're gonna do a HoloLens exhibit,

and it's in three dimensions and you can put on the glasses.

And of course, my immediate reaction is "Oh great, okay."

I put on the glasses and I walk through the experience.

I'm looking at a GT40 but I'm looking right through the skin

of this car and I'm seeing the engine, I'm seeing components

of this car that I could never ever see.

And then the components leave the car, they come up.

They're lifted, they rotate, I see them from every angle

and I'm thinking, this is unbelievable.

I see that car and it's like a work of art.

I mean it's so beautiful, but once you put

the HoloLens on, they come to life,

the engineering comes to life, the cars come to life.

The mixed reality of the HoloLens is allowing

us to be better story-tellers.

Before they were watching a looping reel and now they can

actually walk around the car and augment it in real time.

With Microsoft, they stepped up to the plate.

They're actually responsible for helping us

take this kind of story-telling to the next level.

I mean you feel like you're at Le Mans to a certain degree

and yet you're just right here in the Petersen.

And so to be able to do that is really cool.

It's a story that I think anyone can really relate to.

You know, it's that spirit of competition.

It's just that human drive to compete and to win.

I think people come not just because they love cars

but they love the human story around those cars.

They love what it represents.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét