Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 29 2017

Hey guys, and today we're going to be taking an initial impressions look of

the highly anticipated 2018 Kia Stinger.

Now before I get this review rolling, I would like to thank Rick Case Kia for

inviting me and allowing for me to check out the newly introduced not yet

released 2018 Kia Stinger. Now since the Stinger has not yet been released

in America, this video will be a brief initial impressions review of the Kia

Stinger. But if you are interested in checking out a complete in-depth review

and possibly even a driver view of the Kia singer.. Since I just recently got my

permit... Feel free to click the subscribe button and the notification bell so you

can be notified when those videos are released. And I would also like to thank

everyone who has donated to my GoFundMe page. All of your donations are

greatly appreciated, but without further ado... Let's get started!

Alright. Here it is. The 2018 Kia Stinger! So, let's first talk about the exterior

design of the Kia Stinger. So, the Kia Stinger is going to be wearing Kia's straight-line

design language. Which is pretty much the design language that is going to be on

lots of modern Kia products. You are going to pretty much see this all across

the Kia lineup... And I feel like this overall design language is going to

allow for the Kia Stinger to have a very simplistic design, but also boast lots of

definite lines and overall be extremely distinctive when it is rolling down the

road, or even parked in a parking lot. Now some of the standout exterior features

that the Kia Stinger is going to be featuring. Will include front air

curtains. Which is going to allow for air to be sent around the vehicle a lot more

efficiently. Which is going to help with aerodynamics and fuel economy. Now,

looking at the front fascia, from a little bit of a creative standpoint, I

sort of noticed that the front end of the Kia Stinger sort of looks like an

animal... In some sorts. You're going to notice that it is going to be wearing

Kia's signature tiger nose front end grill design. Right there. And then below

that, you're also going to have a lower fascia grill which sort of resembles a

mouth. And you are also going to have those chrome accents... Sort of in an angular

position. Making it look like fangs inside of that mouth. All in all, making

the front end fascia of this vehicle look extremely aggressive. Now, if you

come a little bit higher from there you will notice that you are going to have your

headlight modules. Which are sort of going to be resembling eyes, but they

are going to have that very aggressive and angular look to them.

Now, the headlight modules are going to be full LED headlights and they are also

going to be featuring honeycomb accented turn signal indicators, on this model

that I have right here. And the bumper on the front of the Kia Stinger is sort of

concaved. Making the headlights be a bit more prominent on the front end fascia and

making the Kia Stinger look a bit more aggressive and athletic. Especially when

you see this vehicle rolling behind you in your rear view mirror.

Moving down the side of the Kia Stinger and looking at the side profile. You will

most definitely notice the rear wheel drive the portions that the Kia Stinger

has... Featuring a long hood, a moderately sloped back A-pillar, and a sloping

rear roofline... The Kia Stinger most definitely screams that it is a rear wheel drive sport

back sedan. Now some of the stand out exterior

features that the Kia Stinger is going to be featuring will include these chrome

accents. Which are going to be mounted right behind the front wheel arches. And

those are going to be called Kia's wheel arc gills. Which are going to help direct

air out of the wheel wells. Now speaking of wheel wells. The Kia Stinger that I

have right here is going to be featuring staggered 19-inch alloy wheels. Which are

going to be encompassed by performance tires. And continuing with the sporty

vibe of the Kia Stinger. Brembo ventilated disc brakes, featuring quad

front piston calipers, and dual rear piston calipers will also be available.

And moving out back full LED tail lights taper, as they wrap around the side of

the rear quarters of the Stinger. Continuing with the sleek and simply

elegant sculpturing. And to add just a bit more of a unique touch to the rear end,

continuous light bars run completely across the rear decklid. Now some of the

standout exterior features at the Kia Stinger will feature will include quad-

exhaust pipes. Which are going to be chrome tipped. As well as a GT badge to let

everyone know that you did pay that extra money to get the Sport Performance

model of the Kia Stinger. And to finish it off, a glossy rear diffuser offers a

subtle yet necessary athletic touch.

Alright. So, now let's check out what's under the hood of the Kia stinger.

Looking under the hood of the Kia Stinger, you will be able to choose between two

available engines. You are going to have your base four-cylinder engine,

available on your non GT models; and then a V6 engine, available on your GT models.

So, the cheapest engine of the two will be that 2.0 liter turbocharged gasoline

direct injected dual overhead cam 16-valve 4-cylinder engine. Producing 255

horsepower at 6,200 rpm and 260 pound feet of torque at a pretty early 1,400

RPM. And that will be available all the way until 4,000 rpm. Now, if you go for that V6

engine. You are going to see an increase of about 110 horsepower and about 116

pound-feet of torque. As a result, that 3.3 liter twin turbocharged gasoline

direct injected dual overhead cam 24-valve V6 engine is going to be able

to produce up to just about 365 horsepower, at a pretty reasonable 6000

RPM; and 376 pounds of torque, at a extremely early 1300 rpm. And that will

be available all the way until 4,500 rpm. Now, looking at the two engine specs

side-by-side you are going to notice that that V6 engine is going to be

producing noticeably more power. Also, another thing you are going to notice, is

that that power for both the horsepower and the torque readings will be

available a lot earlier in the power band. As a result, you should be able to

feel all of that power a lot sooner inside of that V6 engine. So, that's

definitely a pretty neat thing there. Now, that V6 engine is going to be the

same engine found under the hood of both the Genesis G90 Premium and the Genesis

G80 Sport. Both of which I have reviewed for you guys. So, if you are interested in

looking at those vehicles and pretty much knowing those vehicles inside and

out; don't hesitate to check out those videos. Now Genesis has also been

considering that they are going to be including this 3.3 liter twin-

turbocharged V6 engine inside of the upcoming Genesis G70, as well. So,

definitely stay tuned for that. Now the Kia Stinger with the 3.3 liter twin-

turbocharged V6 engine is going to be up to just about 800 pounds lighter than

the Genesis G80. And up to approximately 900 pounds

lighter than the Genesis G90 premium, with the 3.3 liter V6 engine. As a result,

this means that the Stinger GT models will have a better power-to-weight ratio,

and will feel more powerful and peppier than the much heavier G80 Sport and G90

models. Now, both of these engine choices will be paired to an 8-speed

automatic transmission with steering wheel mounted paddle shifters, and the

Stinger will also feature an available drive mode selector with a total of five

drive modes. To truly allow for the driver to be able to tune the Kia

stinger' to their liking. Now, rear wheel drive is going to be

STANDARD on both engine choices with an optional all wheel drive powertrain. Which is

going to feature a torque vectoring system... And the 0-60 times are going to

be in the low 6 seconds range. If you go for that four-cylinder engine, and if you step up to the much more

powerful V6 engine you should expect your zero to sixty times to be in the

high 4 second range. Now, fuel economy for the Kia Stinger is not going to be

incredible, but it's definitely not going to be terrible either. If you go for that

3.3 litre twin-turbocharged v6 engine with the rear-wheel drive or all-wheel

drive models you should be expecting 19 miles per gallon on the city 25 miles

per gallon highway and 21 miles per gallon combined step down to the much

less powerful 4-cylinder engine with the rear wheel drive setup and you should be

looking at an increase in fuel economy to about 22 miles per gallon the city 29

miles per gallon on the highway and 25 miles per gallon combined and if you

want all-wheel drive on that four-cylinder engine you should be

looking at just about 21 miles gallon city 29 miles per gallon on the highway

and 24 miles per gallon combined now pricing for the Kia stinger' will start

in the low $30,000 range for a base model and will go all the way up to the

low $50,000 range for a top-of-the-line model now for 2018 kia has introduced a

total of five trim levels that you can get this stinger in so if you want that

base four-cylinder engine you will have to pick either between your base singer

which starts at thirty-one thousand nine hundred dollars or the singer premium

which starts at thirty-seven thousand one hundred dollars but if you want that

more powerful v6 engine you will have to step up to any models that have the

letters GT in it so that will include this thing of GT which starts at

thirty-eight thousand three hundred fifty dollars this thing of GT one which

starts at forty three thousand two hundred fifty dollars

and instinct of gt2 which starts at forty-nine thousand two hundred dollars

now if you want to add all-wheel-drive to any of those trim levels including a

four cylinder or the v6 model that will add twenty two hundred dollars to your

total now you may be wondering what exactly does the kiyose thing or even

compete with and there's pretty much a single question that has multiple

answers now personally I believe that the Kia singer is going to be most

directly competing against vehicles such as the Audi a5 Sportback and the BMW

4-series going to pay and the main reason for that is going to be because

of the lift back / fastback profile that all three of those vehicles are going to

be boasting now you do have to keep in mind that both that Audi and that BMW

are going to be more expensive in the Kia and pretty much all of their trim

levels so if you are looking for a bit more of a budget minded vehicle while

still offering all the style you may want to start looking at the Kia Stinger

and put that on your list now the kiss thing you can also compete against other

vehicles on a bit more of a broad span for example you can be looking at the

Infiniti q50 the Cadillac ATS the Cadillac CTS the Jaguar XE the Jaguar XF

the Lexus IS the Lexus GS the Mercedes CLA the Mercedes c-class sedan the Alfa

Romeo Giulia the Acura TLX and even the upcoming Genesis 270 now you may have

noticed that I was mentioning vehicles from both the compact luxury sedans

segment as well as a midsize luxury sedan segment and the main reason for

that is going to be because this singer is sort of an in-betweener car it can

compete with both the compact luxury sedan segment as well as the midsize

luxury sedan segment now the main reason for that is going to be because the

pricing of the Kia stinger is going to be more in line with some of those

compact luxury sedans but the overall dimensions of the Kia stinger will be

more in line with some of those mid-size luxury sedans for example like the Acura

TLX now you can't compare some of the lower in terms of the Kia sting it's

just some top-of-the-line trims of more popular mainstream mid-size sedans for

example the Honda Accord the Ford Fusion the Toyota Camry the Hyundai Sonata the

Mazda 6 and even Kia's own Optima now I can't make a completely accurate

recommendation for the Kia stinger nor can I give the Kia singer a final drive

to be driven rating since I have not conducted a complete in-depth review of

it but if you are looking for a sleek

sporty and aggressively style luxury sedan I definitely recommend putting the

kiya stinger somewhere on your shopping list also if you are looking for a

luxury sedan that does offer a pretty class competitive value proposition that

will surely undercut lots of its competitors I definitely recommend

putting the kia standard towards the top of your shopping list as well now at

this point the video you may be wondering when can I get my hands on one

of these newly introduced 28:28 stingers and kia has announced that they are

planning on releasing the Kia stinger towards the end of 2017 so I would be

pretty sure that Kia will start to roll out some of these Kia stingers to the US

market towards the month of December so definitely say them look out for my

complete in-depth review of the keys finger because the second that my local

Kia dealer has it I will definitely go straight there and bring you guys a

complete in-depth review well that's it for this initial impressions look

comment and some of what you want to see in future videos don't forget to Like

subscribe and share this is Marcus and thanks for watching dry and be trippin

keep it positive and I'll see you next time you can become a drive and be

driven driver today just simply click the subscribe button and you'll become a

part of the drive and be driven circle subscribing will allow you to stay up to

date with the drive and be driven youtube channel thank you to all of my

current driving be driven drivers for driving me towards my goals and dreams

stay subscribed from our awesome videos like this one

For more infomation >> 2018 Kia Stinger GT Initial Impression Look | Kia's All-New Premium Grand Tourer! | In 4K UHD! - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

Expat Speaking German (with subtitles) - Q&A in Deutsch | Kia Lindroos - Duration: 6:57.

Ok...people..I am a little bit nervous..I don't know why...

but lets do this

Hi everyone and welcome to my channel

this is going to be my first video in German

and I uploaded a video last week

where I told you guys how I learned my german just in 2 months

In the comments section I also said that if you had some questions

then I would love to make a small Q&A video in German

oh my, I am somehow really nervous

I didn't get that many questions

but I did get a few where I feel I can make a small video

I am going to put english subtitles so don't worry if you don't understand german

I received most of the questions from I think one of my Finnish viewers

so (in Finnish): hello to you and thank you for your questions

and I am going to answer all of these questions now

The first question was "what was the hardest thing about learning German?"

The hardest part for me was 100% learning the grammar rules

I can easily tell you and I am sure you can hear it from my German too

that my grammar is definitely not the best

because I simply never really learned it

I only ever took a A1 course in German where I learned the basics

I actually never know for sure whether a word "Die", "Der" or "Das" is

I always just say something, mostly "Die"

and that was never really an issue for me

everyone always understood me

and I feel a 100% grammatically correct German is only extremely important in certain jobs

I have worked in a bigger company/ corporation

and our working atmosphere was in German

and I wrote a lot of e-mails in German and I truly never had a problem because of my somewhat incorrect German grammar

because, like I said, it was never that important that the grammar be 100% correct

the second question was if me and Alex ever had a language barrier

I translated that directly from google translate

the question in english was: did you and Alex ever have any language Barriers?"

Sprachbarriere? I don't know, that might not be the correct word

but, absolutely yes, and we still have some language barriers

I think one problem that I still have is that I can't always express my emotions in the German language

so whenever I feel very happy or sad or angry or something like that

its hard for me to truly express that in German

a good example would be if for some reason I was very angry

I would still always express that in English

although Alex would still only communicate in German with me

so he actually only speaks German with me

The next question was how did I learn all the articles

and here I must quite honestly say that I never did

by now I feel I sometimes say the right article quite automatically whilst I speak

because the more you speak a language, the more you hear and use all words

and the better you will recognise if a word "die", "der", or "das" is.

But if I would have a test with..I don't know...100 words and I would have to say which article each word has

yeah..I don't think that would work out too well ;)

I don't take it too seriously because I can still communicate so well in German

I can have good conversations, its easy to get to know people (Germans), I can get a job, go to job interviews

I can almost do anything with my German skills

and learning the articles of each word never hindered me

I of course don't want to say you shouldn't learn them

I should probably learn them at some point too

but thats really something where I feel the only way to learn them is by learning them by heart

and for me, at the moment, thats just a waste of my time

I would rather say the word because I know the word and one day once I have used it often enough I will know the article

and today I am 100% better with my articles as I was 3 or even 5 years ago

the final question from my Finnish friend was if I have adopted a german dialect

I have lived in Nürnberg and in Munich (where I live now)

I think I haven't...I actually have no idea what I sound like when I speak in German

no one has ever told me that I sound like I have adopted some kind of dialect

I just speak how it feels good and I suppose I learn my "dialect" according to the people I hang out with

and...I don't know..you guys can tell me what I sound like in German...I guess I just sound foreign

and the final question from another one of my viewers

and she asks if we speak German or English with Alex

me and Alex, we only spoke English to one another for around 4 months before I then started to learn German

and really since then, since we started practising my German together by speaking German

I think the Alex hasn't really spoken English with me at all

I really can't remember that he would have

you should go watch my last week's video where I tell you how I learned my German

and since this "difficult" month where we really started to speak only German together

and back then I couldn't actually speak any german at all at first

it was difficult but I learned German then really quite quickly

and since then Alex really hasn't spoken english with me

I love it because I want to keep improving my German

and it is just really cool and I love that I can now speak a third language so well

that was my first video in German

and I hope you liked it, if yes please give it a "thumbs up"

it all sounds so weird to say in German

and subscribe for my channel for more videos

if you want to see more videos in German please also let me know

otherwise I probably won't be doing so because I do prefer to speak English in my videos

thank you so much that you watched the video and I will see you in my next one!

bye!

For more infomation >> Expat Speaking German (with subtitles) - Q&A in Deutsch | Kia Lindroos - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Rio 1.2 CVVT BusinessLine , AIRCO,CRUISE,TEL,USB. - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Kia Rio 1.2 CVVT BusinessLine , AIRCO,CRUISE,TEL,USB. - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Rio 1.2 CVVT BusinessLine | Airco | Cruise Controle | l.m Velgen | Metallic lak | Bluetooth | - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Kia Rio 1.2 CVVT BusinessLine | Airco | Cruise Controle | l.m Velgen | Metallic lak | Bluetooth | - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Корректировка пробега Киа (Kia) - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Корректировка пробега Киа (Kia) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

KBO, 최규순 스캔들 관련 징계…삼성·넥센·KIA 제재금 1000만원 - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> KBO, 최규순 스캔들 관련 징계…삼성·넥센·KIA 제재금 1000만원 - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Venga 1.6 CVVT SUPER PACK Climate control, Achteruitrijcamera, Panorama dak, Automaat, Cruise co - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Kia Venga 1.6 CVVT SUPER PACK Climate control, Achteruitrijcamera, Panorama dak, Automaat, Cruise co - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kia 12 rabi ul awwal manana jaiz hai? Milad un Nabi Manana Kesa Hai? by Mufti Akmal Qadri - Duration: 3:10.

Eid milad un nabi 12 rabi ul awwal by mufti akmal

Eid milad un nabi 12 rabi ul awwal by mufti akmal

Eid milad un nabi 12 rabi ul awwal

Eid milad un nabi 12 rabi ul awwal by mufti akmal

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét