Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2017

Previously unseen footage which I had not shared with anyone after the now infamous Suzuki Gixxer crash which was totally my error and yes it started the ABS/Non-ABS debate which I think is what we need to have more in the Indian motorcycling community.

hey what's up guys welcome to a yet another motovlog from your boy Phantom

rides now today I wanted to show you something which lately my crash video

you know the Jitsu crash which happened while I was coming back from Ali bog has

been getting a lot of views and a lot of comments and unfortunately not everyone

is obviously getting the whole point of it it was I you know it's what happens

when you put your video out on YouTube and people just randomly judge you for

whatever so anyways this is the part which I had not shared at this point we

had reached almost reached back into the city we were in the outer limits of the

city and we were just grabbing some tea before we split up on our individual

routes now mind you I had been riding the bike even after I crashed because

there was not a single mechanic who could have helped me and I will leave

notes about what all had damaged what I basically realized later as I said I've

not spoken about this this video has not been shared before so if you've not seen

the original crash video check in the haibach's

pause this video check that video first come back here the whole point of this

is me trying to start a conversation about KBS and what difference it would

have gained but anyways that's a topic for another day go check this video out

ok almost back in Pune and we're at a road

unfortunately our a small accident you can see the mirror is gone you see here

locked up my front brake because the guy in front of me stopped you can see the

number of ladies fucked up this has some scratch on it

and the gear levers is fucked up as well so more of fucked up turn of events so

close to home and this should happens but luckily no

major damage all the Angeles fine the thing is okay all the of the headlight

and everything else is working that's it I wish I had abs i think if i had abs on

this bike then the front wheel would have not locked up and i would have been

able to brake safely alright that's it guys next update later

thank you for watching guys I hope you liked this video please leave a like and

do comment below what do you think also stay safe out there

it's dangerous you know 150cc or not anyway chol can get you into trouble if

you mess up and like i said i messed up thank you fam until next time this is

Phantom out

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét