Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 8, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Aug 30 2017

We just got this in the mail.

I ordered it from Walmart.com Somebody is very anxious to open it

It is a Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat and it is going to be a replacement for a high

chair It says it grows with baby, toddler to booster

- has a built-in cup holder - snap on lids keep feeding tray clean

we'll see how that works there are 3 tummy adjustments and an adjustable

3-point restraint 3 height adjustments

Ok, here is the booster seat on the chair We've been using it a couple of weeks now

and I wanted to see how it worked before actually doing a review

Caius is old enough to sit in a regular seat or certainly a regular seat with a cushion,

but he is very active and has difficulty sitting still so he pups up and down if he is not

secured so having the booster seat provides that little bit of security

and even though he could take the seat belt off if he wanted to, there is that extra level

of effort involved My first impression of the seat and tray were

that they are smaller than I though they would be

but it does work it is large enough but just a little smaller than I expected but it is

definitely large enough to use for eating I guess I had hoped that it would be a little

larger so it could be used for maybe some arts and crafts but you can't fit a piece

of paper onto the tray Now the mechanism used to clip on the tray

does take a little getting use dto I'm really not crazy about it - it kind of

pops into place and to me it feels a little cumbersome, but

I'm getting used to it and I think it was designed that way to avoid finger pinching

so it is probably very safe but it just takes a little getting used to

let me get a close up of that so you can see what I'm talking about

Ok, so there are 3 I guess you call them buttons and the tray has a square hole in it that

fits over any of the 3 positions so there are 3 possible positions and it just snaps

on and off.

There are 3 trays with this there is the base, then there is the feeding tray you can pop

that on and off easily to clean it and then there is a cover

Now I personally in the time that I've been using it have not used the cover it just seems

unnecessary I take the tray off and any food left over I just put it away and clean it,

but it is an option for those who want it The feeding tray is dishwasher safe, but I

have cleaned it in the sink - I haven't actually put it into the dishwasher

If it is something that is used for more than one meal a day, it just doesn't seem like

it is worth putting it in the dishwasher.

Now there is a back support now there is this back support

and I've taken it off because this is for a 4 year old

he doesn't need it in fact I end to put a cushion behind the seat.

I think that is primarily for younger children but it snaps on and off very easily

I haven't adjusted the legs, but I thought it would be helpful to show how it's done

it is really simple all you do is pull these and then you can

go up one or two so if you want it at the highest level - like

that so real simple

and there is a mid-level so it can kind of grow with your child and

the legs get shorter as they get taller

It is easy to clean - it seems like it would fit on just about any chair and I'm going

to show you what it looks like with a 4-year-old in place.

So you can see Caius is able to secure the locks himself

and he can get out of it if he wants to but it just keeps him secure in place ...I want

a surprise...realizing that...I want a surprise....it just keeps him secure realizing that he should

be seated until he has to get up What do you think about your new chair?

I like it He seems to think it's very comfortable and

what you can do - he can be pushed up to the table - we haven't been doing that because

he likes to use the tray laughing

This is a fisher prize booster seat thanks for watching

Fisher Price Fisher price booster seat thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét