Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 8, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Aug 29 2017

I'm Jaime, I'm Morgan, I'm Anthony, and this is Week of Inspirational Math.

I think it's very helpful because, for me specifically, I used to like always doubt

my thoughts, but I've learned that self-motivation is...it can actually help you a lot, and I'm

seeing that in class right now.

I liked Week of Inspirational Math because it's a new way to progress the math;

it's not just standardized testing and et cetera.

You get to actually learn what you're being taught.

One important thing that I learned in Week of Inspirational Math was that it's okay if

you're a little bit slow, and it's okay if you need help because that was one of the

big things for me was I usually afraid that I wouldn't be able to get the math

as fast as everyone else, so Week of Inspirational Math helped with that.

And I also used to be afraid to make a mistake and with Week of Inspirational Math I learned that

mistakes are like they're good like they help you.

They help your brain grow.

Yeah.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét