Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 3 2018

how may I help you yeah I'm returning a phone call to you

guys hello I'm returning a phone call to you guys yes ma'am all right

yeah my first name is d-a-d dy torre da dee da dee isn't David yeah

ace an alpha yeah decent dog you are d isn't dog yeah in

why isn't yellow da d dy get that da dee dee why okay papa PA sorry PA the last

minute stop yeah getting marketed a father should see me run loader back

Richard right now

- SH never know Rebecca Richard I'm your daddy right now I'm your Papa and your

fucking daddy mother baby mark Terry Frankie Jude Marlo mother should choose

me ray Laura Sarah Gondo Sarah Gondor on the cap

tarragon - Randy kabocha redundant bad blood shoot Randy Choate back Richard

piñon Punjabi

you

For more infomation >> ANGRY IRS LOSES IT OVER MY NAME ANIMATED MINI #2 - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Naruto [Mini AMV] - Above and Below - Duration: 1:23.

Forgive Sasuke...

On another occasion

Die!

But you and I are brothers

Even if for you it is only an obstacle, which you must overcome ...

For more infomation >> Naruto [Mini AMV] - Above and Below - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

เบสนุ่มๆ เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 ✪ Mini-Nonstop คัดเพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 (Vol.199) [DJ SR REMIX] - Duration: 19:01.

For more infomation >> เบสนุ่มๆ เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 ✪ Mini-Nonstop คัดเพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 (Vol.199) [DJ SR REMIX] - Duration: 19:01.

-------------------------------------------

mini banking - Duration: 3:38.

take it

give banana chewing gum

blessing to debt

see loan paper

interest amount of 1/2 year

6 month interest of Rs. 100000 is Rs. 10000

this one is six month interest Rs. 10000

he have big hearth, return him Rs. 1000

take Rs. 1000 for your alcohol

children crying

bring wine

take it

happy ancestors

when did you take loan?

i took Rs. 100000 before 6 month and pay now after gain little profit in business

how much interest you pay of six month?

Rs. 10000

do you satisfy with interest rate?

satisfy

from whom to you take loan?

from shepherd

why from shepherd?

other people charge high rate interest

i pay them Rs. 10000 interest of Rs. 100000. but they return me Rs. 1000

so exact i pay only Rs. 9000

For more infomation >> mini banking - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

LA FÊTE DU CANADA - Duration: 16:48.

For more infomation >> LA FÊTE DU CANADA - Duration: 16:48.

-------------------------------------------

A Pink say 'I'm So Sick' in their 7th mini-album - Duration: 1:09.

A Pink has returned with their 7th album 'One & Six'.The title song of the album is "I'm So Sick"

The song is a minor pop dance with a tropical house beat. The song is about a woman who is sick of her boyfriend

SEE ALSO: A Pink say 'Not Even One' in new MV teaserThe album title 'One & Six' combines the fans (One) and the members (Six), and also commemorites their 7th anniversary

Check out the song and MV above. A Pink

For more infomation >> A Pink say 'I'm So Sick' in their 7th mini-album - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Clubman 1.6 Cooper Hamann PANODAK/FLEXDRIVE NIEUWE VELGEN SCHUIFKANTEL - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> MINI Clubman 1.6 Cooper Hamann PANODAK/FLEXDRIVE NIEUWE VELGEN SCHUIFKANTEL - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cabrio 1.6 One - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 One - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.5 Cooper Salt Business Nieuw - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.5 Cooper Salt Business Nieuw - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Taking fast turns with the Ninebot Mini Plus - Duration: 12:38.

Hello friends, what's up, here Atharif and well, I'm going to go out and do a test

Take curves with the Ninebot Mini Plus, there are some people who had me

commented if this could get to catch 90 degree curves at a speed

acceptable and good, that's what we're going to demonstrate and also with the wheel

I have right now, you know I also have a V10, it's from my brother, but

I can catch and I'll try to ride the two taking those curves with the wheels,

it's not a comparison, do not think I'm going to make a comparison, because I now

same I do not have a sufficient level in the wheel to get to do what

same, but good at least I will try to show the practical actions for

to get to take the curves, well Now let's go outside.

Well friends, let's try to prove what which is the Ninebot Mini Plus in curves

closed fast, I came here at the end of urbanization, as you see is a

square in which there are four curves of 90 degrees, I brought the 2 Ninebot and

well, the small wheel because the big wheel I do not have it here, let's

try to get the Ninebot Mini Plus these 90 degree curves and the wheel, I

I'm not very skilled at the wheels yet, but I think I'll be able to do it.

Well folks, let's try the speed curves, so you can see it

synchronized the phone to the recording

and we are going to begin to give the curves, I'm going to put the odometer so you can see at the speed I'm going.

Sorry to go in flip flops, but I was on a barbecue and I wanted to

record the Ninebot going around 90 degrees

Now I will continue testing again to see If the recording has gone well, let's

Try now that the wheel.

I mean, I do not have any quiet yet with the wheels.

It had been paid.

WTF, thank goodness these bugs are resistant, look, off, as the Ninebot Mini Plus, off, will be WTF.

Well I have already returned to my Ninebot Mini Plu, what a wonder, let's do

again other curves, I'll go back to synchronize it, it's a little bit late and

my family is going to go, so I'm going to have to go with them

to say goodbye, at least we're going to do just a few little things more.

Well friends and what conclusions I have taken from this test, which precisely

with more speed the Ninebot Mini Plus would be safer, since it would apply more

lateral force to the wheels and more force perpendicular to them,

getting more friction more grip, the only serious problem that

I find myself is the TiltBack, the recoil that makes the new mini plus when it arrives

at a certain speed, the rudder moves so much back that sometimes you almost get

escapes from the knees, that's the great inconvenience that I see right now to the

Ninebot Mini Plus, not the low speed that catches, since in practically all

situations at 20 or less kilometers per hour, with a simple jump you can

get off the Ninebot, simply taking a little bit of physical condition, that for me

and gives you security, the problem that I see is the excessive TiltBack that does, that

it becomes dangerous, it's funny that one thing that has been put for safety

and it turns out that it is more dangerous than sure, for me they have put it too

sensitive, little progressive and excessive in its operation, it could be a little

softer and less noticeable, since that excessive TiltBack makes, to me

It's more dangerous than safe, I do not know things of these brands.

And the wheel that I have mounted now is an Airwheell X8 yet, I do not have much

experience in the handling of the wheel, but very good everything, therefore this is not

it's a comparison, I still do not have sufficient level for that, but good

we will arrive, we will arrive. Theoretical forces of friction or

be the grip of wheeled vehicles online is very different from the

vehicles with horizontal wheels, since Wheeled vehicles online goes further

by the center of gravity that even by the grip of the tire, that

in the world the motorcycle is called Tilt angle, you can search

a lot of information on the internet, I say, there is a lot, in which the

friction, bone grip depending on the angle of inclination, a motorcycle of

great prize, a GP motorcycle can reach 64 degrees of inclination, practically

loses all types of grip tire, which is maintained

only rolling by the skill of pilot to maintain the angle of

tilt with your own body to create a center of gravity that follows

keeping the bike rolling, therefore I do not see any difficulty that a

wheel can get to take curves to high speeds, but it will depend

very much of the skill of the man the wheel in getting a center

stable gravity, it's simply more practice.

Well friends, this is my opinion so I will keep trying to increase the speed

to the Ninebot Mini Plus to see if between all we get something and we improve a little more

this product and I will continue practicing the wheel to be able to acquire the Ninebot Z10

I hope to have it for September, October, we'll see at the end.

Well friends, if you have any doubt leave your question in the comments and I hope that

you liked this video If it has liked to give you a LIKE, if you want to see

more videos subscribe and do not forget share the video

Thank you very much and I hope to see you in the next video. Regards, see you

For more infomation >> Taking fast turns with the Ninebot Mini Plus - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 Cooper Pepper Airco - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 Cooper Pepper Airco - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cabrio 1.6 COOPER CHILI gehandicapte aanpassing - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 COOPER CHILI gehandicapte aanpassing - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 Cooper Chili BJ.03/AIRCO/LEER.STOF/TOP ONDERHOUDEN !! - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 Cooper Chili BJ.03/AIRCO/LEER.STOF/TOP ONDERHOUDEN !! - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cabrio 1.6 Cooper Parkeersensoren 15"LM Parrot 116PK! - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 Cooper Parkeersensoren 15"LM Parrot 116PK! - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

✅ BMW코리아, 서비스 예약 앱 'MINI 플러스' 출시 - Duration: 4:23.

 BMW그룹코리아가 MINI 고객들을 위한 실시간 모바일 S 예약 시스템 'MINI 플러스(MINI Plus)'를 시했다고 2일 밝혔다

 지난해 11월 업계 최초로 선보인 BMW 플러스에 이 선보이게 된 MINI 플러스는 MINI 고객들이 모바일을 통해 실시간으로 서비스 센터를 예약하고 차량을 편리하게 점 할 수 있도록 만들어진 모바일 애플리케이션이다

 MINI 플러스를 통해 서비스를 신청하면 예약 확정시 지 1분도 채 걸리지 않을 정도로 간편하며 예약이 확정되면 확인 문자도 발송된다

 고객은 MSI 항목인 에어필터, 마이크로 필터, 점화 플러그 또는 연료 필터, 브레이크 디스크와 브레이크 패드, 와이퍼 블레이드 교체(1년에 1회) 등에 대한 예약이 가능 다

 이 외에도 고객 주변에 있는 서비스 센터 위치 확인이 가능하며, 픽업 및 딜리버리 서비스, 긴급출동 서비스 등 양한 편의기능을 제공한다

또한 워런티 및 MSI 만료일자 등 차량의 관리 상태를 편하게 확인할 수 있다.  특히 이번 서비스는 기존 BM 플러스의 기능 개선에 초점을 맞추었다

대표적으로 어플 내에서 보유한 할인 쿠폰을 바로 확인할 있는 기능이 추가되어 고객들이 유용하게 쿠폰을 활용할 수 있게 됐다

향후에는 에어포트 실시간 예약 서비스가 추가되며, 정비 목 확장 및 쿠폰 기능도 더욱 편리하게 향상될 예정이다

 MINI 플러스 애플리케이션은 안드로이드와 iOS에서 무료로 다운로드 받을 수 있다.  /지피코리아 최영락 기 equus@gpkorea

com, 사진=BMW그룹코리아

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét