Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 2 2018

it's time for show-off Sunday, where everyone has a chance to show off their

own car, and here's this week's winner, hey there YouTube folks my name is Rick

Antonio and I'm here to show off my 1929 Ford Model A five-window coupe on a

Scotty Kilmer Channel, Ford's Model A production ran from 1927 to 1931 and

sold almost 5 million units in various body styles from coupe, convertible, town

car, and so on the original Henry steel body of this 29

has been chopped 4 inches, and the firewall sectioned and recessed

seven-and-a-half inches for motor clearance, the entire body and frame has

been trenched in hugger orange paint and finished with a custom hand-laid flame

job,

suspension and breaking include a forge i beam split wishbone with 2a1

shocks up front, a tubular four length with adjustable coilovers out back

and front disc brake conversion using rotors and calipers from the GM A body,

while not my first choice when it comes to looks, the staggered 14 and 15 inch

weld drag light wheels were chosen due to their low cost and the fact that

they're terrific both GM and Ford lug patterns

the interiors rather low on amenity, but it does have fully functional Stewart

Warner gauges, a GM tilt steering column, a leather wrap bomber bench seat, custom

door panels and molded flames a color matched

B&M shifter and a hand cranked wiper blade, the original L head four banger

long gone and has been replaced with a pro built marked for big-block Chevy

that's been board stroked and decked down the 481 cubic inches, it's topped

off with a lion 2x4 intake manifold and fed by a pair of 600 CFM

Holley four-barrel carbs

all backed by I've built turbo 350 transmission, 2,800 stall converter, and a

Ford nine-inch rear end with 389 gears and a track lock limited slip diff, okay

I'm just going to shut up for a bit, so you can hear what she sounds like

now what I love most about this car, is that it turns more heads than any other

vehicle I've ever driven

whether I'm blasting down the road at full throttle,

or just sitting at a stoplight blowing flames out the pipes,

hope you all enjoyed this little video,

to see more videos on this car, as well as some of my other crazy vehicles, be

sure to check out and subscribe to my youtube channel,

98 snakeeater

and if you're in need of some repair work, feel free to stop by my shop,

regency paint-and-body in South Orlando just three miles east of SeaWorld,

Scotty thanks for all you've done and keep up the good work my man, well that

was this week's video, and remember to have your car video highlighted here on

my channel, check this out,

so if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos, remember to

ring that Bell!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét