Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 2 2018

Good Morning everyone! Today I thought I would film a vlog in German

So I just woke up

and made my green juice

At the moment I like to always make juice in the mornings

and this one is with apple, celery, cucumber and Ginger

it's really very good

if you ever have the chance to buy a juicer, I can really recommend it

because I think its a lot of fun and the juices always taste amazing

and now I am going to do my make-up

and the we have to go the office

and yeah, I hope you guys enjoy this vlog

I am now almost ready to go. I just have to pack my sport clothes with me

and I am also packing a little something for lunch for the office

today I cooked some buckwheat

and at the office we always have a little salad or so

so that we always have something healthy but also filling for lunch

and I also still need to pack a little breakfast

and today I think I will just have a couple of bananas and a couple of oranges

alright, I am done

Today it is raining, and its around 16 degrees celsius

so a little colder than the nice warm summer weather we have had lately

but as of next weekend, or actually as of this weekend it should be really nice again

But I also like it when its a bit cooler

it's also very nice, I don't like it when it's too hot either

and of course it's nicer to work when its raining a bit

so if you don't know

or if you haven't watched any of my other videos

except for these "how I learned German" or "how I like Germany" videos,

then, I am an entrepreneur

me and my boyfriend we have a company called Kia-Charlotta

and yeah, thats where I pretty much have to go now everyday, sometimes weekends too

and to work and I like it a lot, I love what I do

we are doing quite well, we are still a start-up

and I share our start-up journey in my other videos, of course in English

I do prefer speaking English

and later I am going to talk a little bit about

what fluent means to me

and in general about this video where I talk about how I learned German in two months

because I think there are some differing opinions

I totally understand why some would find that too unbelievable

and maybe I didn't express myself correctly

yeah, I am ging to talk about that a little

but yeah, now I have to go and I, see you soon!

I am having a little..well not break..I never actually take a coffee break or anything

I always drink it while working

I am currently working on a presentation which we send to some potential customers

and I am always so to say in charge of the creative side

I always put the presentations together so that they look somewhat nice

of course we also have a design partner

they do our logos and other marketing material

I only do some pre work and then I forward it to them

I think its a lot of fun

I case you don't know

I case it your first time on my channel

I wanted just let you guys also know what we do

so Kia-Charlotta, I already told you, is the name of the company

and we create vegan cosmetics

so 100% vegan cosmetics which also natural

currently we are only creating nail polish

and nail polish can unfortunately never be 100% natural

it is however "14 free"

which means that it does not include 14 most toxic ingredients still used in nail polish today

okay that was a mouthful for me

so I am on my way to the supermarket

because I am so hungry or we are so hungry, me and Alex

I did take something with me, Buckwheat, which I already told you

But we also need something for tonight

because we are going to the gym and afterwards the stores will be already closed

thats why I have to buy something now

and I also feel like bread or something that would be very filling

Guys its raining! It's so difficult to vlog when its raining

We are about to have lunch and I wanted t show you guys what we are having

if you didn't know, I am vegan, have been for four years already

and thats why everything is without meat, eggs or milk

heres the Buckwheat which I made

some bread

then we have avocado with a little salad

and I also bought some vegan cheese

and this one is really the best vegan "cheese" out there

I don't really like any other vegan "cheese's", but this one tastes really good

and then a little hummus which we can put on our bread

Ok everyone. It is now almost half past 5

and I already look a little tired

I think in around two hours we will head to the gym

so I still have some work to do

and I wanted to shortly explain why I wanted to make this vlog in German

Firstly I think it's a good challenge

because I quite a shy person

It does scare me a little bit to make a video in German

I always think that in a video my German should also be 100% perfect

second, I made a video already six month ago

where I share how I learned fluent German in 6 months

and I completely understand that there a few people who cannot believe that

there are also a couple of people who find it terrible of me to even say that

and I guess I can understand that too

I know I don't have to explain my self to anybody

and only I can know what happened (to me) 5 years ago

and of course I am much better now compared to 5 years ago

and back then, I would say, that I spoke German quite fluently

even though my vocabulary was still relatively small

and never studied it in school nor did I ever take a course

except for this one A1 course

I really learned it just by speaking

which is why my grammar is not perfect

which I actually already told everyone in that video

In my opinion my German is fluent

maybe fluent means something different to everybody

but it is 100% not perfect

for me fluent doesn't mean that it needs to be perfect

and, there were also a couple of people who just couldn't believe that I can speak perfect German

and I actually never said that I could

I can't speak perfect German

I I think it's a shame that someone would say this to someone who wants to learn fluent German

I think thats the number one thing that most people are scared of when it comes to speaking German

because they are scared if they are perfect enough or not

they are scared to order something from the bakery or ask something from a stranger

they get too worried if they can say it perfectly enough

and, in my opinion, you can only learn with practise

and I am so happy that other than maybe videos, I was never really scared to speak my German (even if it was a bit shitty)

so yeah, thats what I think

of course, I am sure many of you were right - maybe my German is not fluent if it means it has to be perfect

but I did learn pretty good German within two months

so that I also got a job

I did actually lose it swell because I was probably to shy with my German

and my vocabulary for the area I was working in was also not good enough

and I can admit that

but I could otherwise talk with people, have good conversations

talk with my boyfriends parents (who have a strong dialect btw)

I just came by with my German rather well

it didn't really stop me from doing anything

so yeah, I just wanted to explain that shortly

I think everyone should rather just talk and try to have a good life in Germany

and not think too much about having your German be absolutely perfect

and not think if it is actually fluent or not

I think it is fine and if you don't, well thats not so bad is it? ;)

now I have to continue with work

I just edited a "normal English" video for my channel

I should also try to get that uploaded today

and then I shall continue with that presentation

and then my work day will be done with and we will go to the Gym

which I am looking forward to

and yeah, I will see you guys later then

we now got out of the office and are heading to the Gym

we try to go to the Gym three times a week

we always go with Alex and his brother

and they always lift some weights

and I just do some body weight exercises

and then some cardio as well

see, thats how I speak German (LOL)

so we are now back home

we just ate something small, I only ate an apple actually

because it actually quite late already, almost 10 pm

we are slowly going to go to bed

and I wanted to end the vlog here for you guys

I hope you guys enjoyed it

If you are watching this and learning German, I hope that

you try and work hard. So try to speak as good and much as you can

I know a lot of people are scared to speak a new language in the beginning

and thats how I pretty much learned it

I of course also hope that no one watches this only for learning German because my German is not perfect

I encourage you to take courses and learn the grammar properly

I know for sure that my German was not 100% perfect in this vlog

I still get around pretty well here in Germany

and hopefully someday I will take more time to learn the grammar a little bit better

because of course it would help me a lot if I would improve my German

I would just hope people would be so scared to "just speak"

In the beginning it was of course difficult and scary to speak with strangers

because I wasn't sure at all if it was correct what I was saying

I was scared if it would sound right or if someone would even understand me

but a lot of people did actually understand me and when not it wasn't too bad

you are allowed to repeat and try again

If you want to see more vlogs in German or maybe even bilingual vlogs

let me know, give this video a thumbs up

or leave a comment down below

and I am excited to see you guys in my next video

thank you for watching

bye!!

For more infomation >> Endlich ein Vlog auf Deutsch (with English Subititles) | Kia Lindroos - Duration: 14:18.

-------------------------------------------

Mujhe Paison Ki Zaroorat Thi Mian ne Ya Wazifa Kia Mujhe Paise Mil Ge | Ameer Hone ka Wazifa - Duration: 3:47.

Mujhe Paison Ki Zaroorat Thi Mian ne Ya Wazifa Kia Mujhe Paise Mil Ge | Ameer Hone ka Wazifa

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét