♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!
Now the truth comes out
Super cool muscle car driving alt and who was sitting right next to me through that blood sucking soap opera in two sequels
Vampires are romantic in hot
Thank you, thank you all for being a publicity stunt
Listen up we want 10 million dollars in one hour or its vampire nighty night for jennifer nocturne, man
Still think it's a stunt. I've been wrong before
Nobody said anything about blue monkeys. I'm out of here captain nemesis your biggest fan, Ben Tennyson
We're Ben Tennyson rescued film star Jennifer knocked accept news about Bennifer. They're not calling them that
Uh-huh, it's not a crush. I just respect him. I mean he's the best of the best of the best
Looks like you and harangue finally agree on something
I wish they wouldn't show that picture all the time
She kissed me. I didn't even enjoy it
The tabloids are calling it the romance of the century you sweat
Just right the Eiffel Tower kind of lines up with the Arc de Triomphe
I don't want to hear any more of this I do Oh
Jennifer's publicist says being seen together is good for both of us
The limo type been you look wonderful and these
Tim Benison isn't it a Tennyson Ben Tennyson sir of course?
Hi
They've been he cute. We're still casting for vampire summer for when he make a great Dre Kula
How many aliens have you thought well hey let's get this kind of firepower
I don't know. They steal them come on help me. You're the expert. Where would I get stuff like this?
It's not alien tech, but yes, sir
Rescuing jennifer nocturne was supposed to put me back on the front page get the youth market
You said trust me you said I did and now I'm a laughingstock truly. I want it now
Accommodation
Do metal menaces before earth is off-limits
I
Was handling worse than this before you were born son
Maybe you should be my sidekick
captain nemesis will harangue from the will harangue nation
Ben Tennyson just the responsibility of all of us to guide our youth into making better decisions
For instance since you feel so competitive with me how about we channel that where it can do some good?
I don't understand Ben's expense foundation. He kids around a lot, but captain nemesis is like the coolest guy in the universe
Are you going to tell him what you found out remember the kidnappers want to no skin off me?
America you're watching a will harangue nation
Specialist the site of the greatest competition in modern history between Captain nemesis and Ben Tennyson
It's old school versus the new hotness in a duel to zero
You don't have a chance this time gentlemen. I think Jeff raised faster than anybody
Eat my exhaust
Let me tell you something captain nemesis nobody shoots rather than the face of the rocket
The event is simple these two great heroes one great hero and a sore loser
Will test their strength in a tug-of-war you think?
Captain nemesis, why are you shouting your name out? It's stupid -
What do you have to save yourself now
I
Can't say for certain that Ben Tennyson cheated, that's up to you the viewer
Okay, but I don't want to hear about the danger if I'm going to make Tennyson pay I need more power
This is a mistake. I lost for the first time in my life doubt
Above the suit
Of course you think I did a great job. That's why you get 10%
Call Julie Yamamoto connecting
Hey Julie, I was wondering if you wanted to go to mr.. Smoke Julie can't come to the phone right now
Very very good everything we've come to expect from 10 venison
I'm trying to protect people like you captain nemesis is dead for now on
You won't beat me I can still prove to everyone that I am the hero
It's about helping people you
Are talking about him right easy Ben it's all over
The abyss gazes also into you well seeking to protect us from a monster a good man
Did monstrous things?
another life destroyed
What's the plan
I'm thinking we are in trouble
Okay, let's work through this a Grigore has three something
I only expect to live another three thousand years. I don't have time to wait for you to learn something as
failures should
Egregore get the last piece
He will go to the forge of creation, but you still won't tell us anything about it is beyond your comprehension
But we are that's not helping us find a Grigore, so it's not important Ben Tennyson you are
Absolutely correct. He is he and Ben Tennyson, no pressure
That's the way to travel
You'd be right that thing is huge. How are we supposed to know what to do next? I don't know
I'm throwing everything we got at him, but he's out of range and pulling away. He's too fast for us
Deny me by 3/4 of the
She'll still fly probably reassuring shouldn't there be some sort I
Can't get a good read on a Grigore if your radars on the fritz. I want to be ready for anything
Hey, maybe we should split up cover more ground
Great idea that way a Grigore can pick us off one at a time
Or we could stay together
You ever get the feeling the exact same thing has happened to you before
Wait a minute this was definitely the door to the hangar. Are you sure Ben's always sure about that kind of stuff so
What the rooms are moving admit it?
Take a look back the way, we came for what humor me
Kevin got it right before the rooms are moving. How are we supposed to find a Grigore in this maze care?
What now you made the door mad
If you're gonna give me the wrong guy all the time why do you even have a dial?
Then we should get out of here if the room is booby-trapped
Before busted through no I get it I
Do feel better
As long as the Ultimatrix works, I do so no plan really I'm gonna try an old favorite
That's part of why I like her doesn't mean I don't want to take care of her anyway
Sometimes it's hard to believe you're that same little kid. I used to drives don't talk about this stuff
Unless you
Want to talk about this stuff?
Okay, I like the Kevin that Gwen sees when she looks at me more water
It's burning the floor and that's what your armors made of
One of Tennyson's lack is not even worth the bother
Hey, I'm talking to you, but I have no interest in anything you might say
When we found you in all that ice he's trying to say he really likes you I know that already
Why don't you guys get a room?
This place is full of them
Which is the same way? I found a Grigore finding him again might be impossible wandering around in this maze I
Don't think so there's a pattern spill. It's the guard things. What does a deathtrap need with guards? Ah?
The guards only appear when you're going where you're not allowed to be towards the map
Uh huh, so we ignore any door that opens four come on three
Fire rooms in a row a while back you're complaining that you were cold. That's when I was frozen in
You've got a deadly robot spider crawling on nothing in here
Of the final piece of the map of infinity
welcome Ben Tennyson uh
Hi, your presence would be proud
You know my grandfather
only through legend
Professor paradox who built this place?
spook
What was that?
This place has served its function whatever else happens protect just
How do you know which way the map piece it just knows the homing we should have been gone like five minutes ago
I don't care what he said. I can't just leave the Sentinel behind
not amiss
I
Will never tell unfortunately for you
You were meant to save not me
My whole purpose was to protect that map. I thought I'd succeeded
but
We lost a battle Ben you hear me just a battle
But we're not gonna lose the war a Grigore has the map but we're not gonna just
You

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét