Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 9 2018

Hello friends you are watching my channel pratham arena vlogs

subscrike,like and share my channel

in this video i would be doing a unboxing

of a product that i have purchased from amazon recently

it arrived yesterday only so i am doing unboxing & reviewing the product

i ordered a Mini Tripod YunTeng YT-228

earlier i used to record my vlogs by selfie stick but now i got a Mini Tripod

let me show you

i am going to do the unboxing of this product

so lets get started

so friends as you can see that i have opened the packeg

in the package i got three things as you can see

this is the bill of the product so let me read it and tell you

i.e. more information about the tripord

the name of the product is too long so let me tell you in short

product name -: Captcha 228 MINI 7 INCH MOBILE TRIPOD WITH 360° ROTATING BALL HEAD

i bought it for Rs. 350 with additional Rs.50 as delivery charges

and finally i have bought it for Rs. 400

its a best product for this price

i have not used it yet but can tell you about it that it is the best

so lets unbox it now

first i will show you the another thing of the parcel which was free with the tripord

you all must be knowing that where is it used

this is the wire which can change its shape

this is the another part of the product that we have to attach to the wire

this is used for many purpose like while driving for GPS and also for recording videos

so let me attach the two parts

as you can see that this is ready i have attached the product correctly

so now you can fit any mobile on it and use it

this is a clip which you can use it for attaching the whole product to a table,sterring wheel of a car,etc

so let me show u by fitting it on the table

here you can fit the mobilead use it

i can also use it for recording my videos but i will not use it for that because i also bought a tripord

making videos by tripord would be more efficient

so let me remove this and show you the main product

that i have bought

this is the box of the tripord

product name is written here i.e. Captcha 228 MINI 7 INCH MOBILE TRIPOD WITH 360° ROTATING BALL HEAD

here you see

so let me onpen the box

there are two things inside the box

as you can see

this is the mobile holder which you have to fit it on the tripord

so let me fit the mobile holder on tripord

let me fit it now

there is a screw wholeder on the tripord where u have to fit the mobile holder

you can see now that my tripord is ready for the use

for vlogging

now i have will vlog using this tripord

now my hand will also not shiver too much during recording

there is a valve on the tripord so when u press it you can move the mobileholder at any angle

by this you can move it in any direction

you can also use this during a video call with your friends

if u would use selfie stick it would not be as sufficent

this is a very usefull tripord for my vlogging

so now i would be using this rather than selfie stick for vlogging

this can also be used as a tripord

a small tripord

you can use this for vlogging, recording videos at home, timelapse and etc

you can fit any mobile on to this mobile holder except tablets

here u can see that

Below all the three legs of tripord grip is given

so tripord remains stable

so the video also not shivers when u record a video

so now friends let me take a record a video by this tripord

so lets go out

so friends now i am out in the balcony

see the view from my balcony

let me show u by my front camera

so friends now i am recording this video by fitting my mobile phone on the new tripord

that is why i would not be able to show you the tripord

so at last i would end this video

so if u find my video useful dont forget to subscribe to my channel for all latest updates

and also like and share my video

so now the video quality would also inscrease of my video as my hand will not shiver now

so byeee..............

For more infomation >> Mini Tripod YunTeng YT-228 Unboxing | Best Budget Mini Tripod YunTeng YT-228 | Best Mobile Tripod - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

TODAY'S FORECAST: A Mini-Heat Wave On The Way - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> TODAY'S FORECAST: A Mini-Heat Wave On The Way - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

TRAILER - Chrome: A Dark Turn (2018) - a superhero mini-series proof of concept - Duration: 2:23.

(singing in Swahili)

(dramatic music)

- [Narrator] Hey Lila, is that still happening a lot?

(heavy breathing)

The breathing?

And the nightmares?

(heavy breathing)

You know there'll always be people like that, right?

Who think they're better than us.

They're not.

It's just that they stepped up, declared rules,

and took what they wanted.

And stupid people followed thinking they're strong.

All you need is a plan, Lila.

We can be better.

They'll come for you again,

so how will you make sure they listen, hm?

How will you make sure they never even think

to touch you again?

Relax, Lila.

Come on.

Close your eyes.

Control.

Imagine everything that can happen.

All the good, all the bad possibilities,

then reach out.

Choose your own - piece by piece.

And build.

And the fools, the fools in power who think they're safe?

They won't know what hit them, okay?

You and me, eh?

(dramatic symphony)

(yelling)

(clothes fluttering)

(landing impact)

(metal slicing)

For more infomation >> TRAILER - Chrome: A Dark Turn (2018) - a superhero mini-series proof of concept - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 3-Mini előzetes (magyar felirattal) - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 3-Mini előzetes (magyar felirattal) - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

เบสนุ่มๆ เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ Mini Nonstop 2018 (Vol.121) DJ SR REMIX 2018 (New Melody Mix) - Duration: 14:01.

For more infomation >> เบสนุ่มๆ เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ Mini Nonstop 2018 (Vol.121) DJ SR REMIX 2018 (New Melody Mix) - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mini-repo 3: Willem heeft zijn laatste chemokuur - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> Mini-repo 3: Willem heeft zijn laatste chemokuur - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

PlayBoy (Mini Animatic+sub Español)// TSM +400!! - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> PlayBoy (Mini Animatic+sub Español)// TSM +400!! - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

유선호(YOO SEONHO) - 1st mini album "봄, 선호" Pre Teaser : 봄바람 #2 - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> 유선호(YOO SEONHO) - 1st mini album "봄, 선호" Pre Teaser : 봄바람 #2 - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

ГЛОБАЛЬНОЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ [DMS Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 14:50.

For more infomation >> ГЛОБАЛЬНОЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ [DMS Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

The Fairy Castle! A Babyteeth4 Mini Movie - Duration: 11:16.

previously on babyteeth4 whoa did you see that what are we supposed to do

next

whoa what happened join this place just doesn't seem real I know what you mean

things keep changing you can call me we have a lot of questions for you I didn't

make the voices in your walls your people used to call them fairies a long

time ago what's wrong huge our world is beneath a

magic into your world first I really want to find Paco but in our world a cat

can come to magic to behave in unexpected ways Paco where are you I'm

not going up there what is that place it's a castle

Paco are you in there I guess we better go get him I wouldn't go in there if I

were you why not yeah I thought you said nothing

here was dangerous it is true that nothing here in the forest can harm you

but the castle can be unpredictable what's inside the castle besides our cat

that cat so you should belong to the fairy queen used to what happened well a

long time ago not far from here there is your beautiful castle with the Royal

fairy family we'll refer to and of enchantment

you mean that castle right over there yes that one now the fairy queen was a

kind ruler and everyone loved her so what went wrong one day a package

arrived into Castle I thought it was a gift for the fairy

Queen I'm guessing it was something bad huh when the package was opened

they found a marionette of a court jester

back then it was common for royalty to have a court jester to keep everyone

laughing so no one thought any harm could come of it what's wrong with a

marionette yeah that's just a puppet on strings this was a special magical

marionette it could move and talk all by itself without anyone pulling the

strings it jumped out of the box and danced and sang and told jokes that

sounds like a pretty cool gift actually yeah who wouldn't want a magical

marionette it might have been a nice gift but whoever it said the jester and

put a dark spell on it it might have looked funny but he'd had eagle

intentions so a toy with bad intentions arrived in a package from an unknown

sender now that sounds familiar daddy do you think don't say it Jillian the

Queen loves the jester and didn't think anyone could come from him but soon the

castle staff realized there was something very wrong with him like what

he had a way of turning people against each other whenever the jester was

around people would start to bicker and fight amongst themselves giant and I

argue all the time so that won't bother us yeah but we need to get to Paco

before the Jester turns him against us that'll never work

cats aren't on anyone elses side except for their own I guess so that's not all

the Jester does he tried to confuse you with riddles and tricks he can even make

you see things they aren't really there got it so we can't trust him why didn't

they just get rid of the jester he's just a marionette right it wasn't as

simple as that he kept turning people against each other

in them lying to them soon the whole castle was in chaos couldn't their

fairies just use their magic to get rid of him for fairy magic to work it has to

come from a place of goodness and joy the jesters tricks made the fairies

magic too weak to work properly what about the very queen by the time she

realized what was happening it was too late the jester had control over the

castle and cashed everyone out and knocked the door shut where's the fairy

queen and her people now they went far away to a secret location where no

mischief makers like the Jester can find him again so the jester just lives up

there alone now yes some people say he's lost his mind entirely and just wanders

the corridors of the castle telling riddles to shelf owed a Jillian as much

as I don't want to go up there we have to get Paco back you're right is there

way inside I can see that you girls are very brave and I won't be able to

change your minds some people say there's a secret entrance in their back

but you must be very careful if Paco found a way in maybe we can too

yeah and if we're lucky we won't even see that jester I hope not he's very

clever I come along with you if I weren't rooted to the ground

thanks tree guy hey what's your name anyway

I'm afraid I've forgotten you forgot your own name my kind lived a very long

time so this happens what would you like to call me Warren Sapp Charles Bark Lee

Lamar Woodley lumberjack Twiggy mr. tremendous forest grump Tyler Oak Lee

hey I think we better revisit this at some point good luck girls I still think

we should have gone in forest grump

are you sure you still want to do this addy no but I want Paco back so we have

to do this yeah I know what you mean we just have to be careful that that

gesture doesn't trick us Jillian look that must be the secret entrance it was

a very secret was it this might be a trap

Paco's in there come on this looks like the castle basement Paco are you in here

it sounds like he's this way well what have we here

ah the jester jester no it called me that my ears

my name is Hoodwink. hoodwink where is your hood Addie to hoodwink means to trick

someone well it's you smart what are two little curls like you doing in my house

this isn't your house you stole it from the fairy queen I didn't steal it they

left it behind we're not gonna believe your lies hoodwink just give us our cat

and we'll leave you alone cat I haven't seen any cat around here aha

Paco come here we want to take you back home oh that cat he's not gonna go home

with you he lives with me now you can't do that we're taking him with us

Paco where are you hiding I can't let you have the cat I need him for my magic

but he's ours you can go get yourself a new cat I'll cut those strings of yours

you're a feisty one where'd he go I'm over here there he's

Jillian you can chase me all day but you'll never catch me

let's get him Jillian no what do you mean he has Paco no he doesn't

this is all a trick what are you talking about I can hear Paco in here

don't you see addy he's trying to distract us into chasing after him

instead we should just be looking for Paco come on girls you'll never catch me

I think you're right Jillian let's just ignore this guy yeah

that's a good idea how dare you agree with each other

ooh he doesn't like the idea of being ignored does he I don't even know who

you're talking about Jillian yeah let's find our cat and get out of here

I think I heard Paco behind that door don't you dare go behind that door

there's a horrible on there in there did you hear something addy no I think

that was just the wind don't open that door something bad will happen here goes

nothing you'll be sorry Paco wait daddy this might be a trap Paco come here

let's go to Paco's

three Paco's you have to decide which cat is yours no we don't we'll just take

all three I'm putting enchantment on the cats if

you choose correctly you can all go home but if you choose the wrong cat you must

stay in the castle with me forever Paco which one of you is the right one I

am no I am don't listen to those two I'm the real Paco Oh No you'll never figure

it out no matter which cat you think to choose all hoodwink will never lose what

should we do Jillian hmm I have an idea

hey guys did you like this video be sure to click that thumbs up button and

subscribe and make sure to come back next week for a new video on babyteeth4

and every Wednesday and Friday on babyteeth more for a new video on that

channel bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét