Hello everybody!!
Today, we will go to friend's house for hangout.
So, I record a short vlog for you guys.
Have fun!
Now, we are finding another friend.
Where are they?
Where are they?
Say hi to my camera.
We are at Central Rama2.
Because Job's mom doesn't pick up us yet.
So, we are walking around the Central.
Why am I here? (This is gamer store.)
Why am I here?
Wait..
It is easier to stop this shop??
It's so cuteeeeee. I want this!
Who can buy this for me?
Finally, we stop at toy zone.
From Miniso, from gamer store, come to toy zone.
Is it funny?
Yes hahaha
What is inspiration to open this song in Royal project exhibition?
How much skill that I use for move a cart with only one hand?
Oh Salmon!
Because Tops at Central doesn't have much of ingredient.
So, we back to BigC to buy ingredients for Shabu and BBQ at dinner.
(Thai joke hahaha)
We arrived!
We are going to eat Shabu and BBQ.
We have some problem.
We have so many ingredient.
Pork is so delicious!!
The texture is so soft.
We finished our dinner.
Aom is washing the dishes.
I will go upstairs.
Job's house is so big.
What are you recorded me?
My turn? Sorry :)
I won for two rounds. Yeah
I am going to sleep now.
It's very late now.
Aom is sleeping now.
See you in the morning. We are going back tomorrow.
We get up.
Today we will have breakfast and then go home.
I already packed my stuff.
So, I will end my vlog here.
Don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe.
We won't do that.
If you want to comment, you can!
Bye!!
For more infomation >> เบสนุ่มๆ เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ Mini Nonstop 2018 (Vol.121) DJ SR REMIX 2018 (New Melody Mix) - Duration: 14:01.
For more infomation >> Mini-repo 3: Willem heeft zijn laatste chemokuur - Duration: 5:37.
For more infomation >> ГЛОБАЛЬНОЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ [DMS Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 14:50.
For more infomation >> Pubg Mobile - iPad mini 3 liệu có chơi tốt Pubg không ? - Duration: 23:21.
For more infomation >> La princesa Leonor y la infanta Sofía, las 'mini-yo' de Letizia - Noticias del Clavel rojo - Duration: 4:24.
For more infomation >> Reina Letizia La princesa Leonor y la infanta Sofía, las mini yo de Letizia - Duration: 3:45.
For more infomation >> MINI 1.4 ONE ANNIVERSARY MK II - Duration: 0:52. 
For more infomation >> MINI、公道を走るレースカー"GP"のコンセプトカーをNYショーで披露 - Duration: 5:05.
For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 174pk Cooper S Chili/ Half leer/ Bi-xenon/ Cruise control/ Nederlandse auto!/ 114.313km - Duration: 0:59.
For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 One Salt - Cabriolet - Airco - Elek. pakket - Vol opties - Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:57.
For more infomation >> 미니, 뉴 MINI 쿠퍼 D컨트리맨 月 29만원에 소유..마케팅 강화 - Duration: 2:18.
For more infomation >> MINI Countryman 1.6 D Chili/ Lederen interieur/ Xenon/ Full map navigatie/ Panoramadak/ Tel. bluetoo - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> MINI 1.4 ONE ANNIVERSARY MK II - Duration: 0:50.
For more infomation >> BMW 新型 MINI Electric Concept 電気自動車 2019年発売 - Duration: 4:15. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét