Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 8 2018

sixty-eight years in the making my dad has wanted this car it's been his

dream car and today is the day his dream came true he's raised three kids I got

two older brothers stepbrothers I don't see them often but I do have them and he

raised me from nine years old to now he did all right I turned out decent drop

me a few times on my head no big deal not a big deal check this out man this

is sick ever since I remember he was always saying I'm gonna get a Corvette

one day I'm gonna get a Corvette one day and today is the day that he gets the

Corvette look at this we're gonna name this car

hot dog

hot-diggity-dog automatics are for you

come on you're sitting this thing

see how do you how do you feel ma'am to date the day has come true beautiful

look look come on hot dogs sit in the car

attaboy I know there's brothers are watching right now and his family

members if you don't know now you know he's been wanting a Corvette in his

whole life ever since his mom had he's like I want a Corvette I want a Corvette

and now the day has come he got a Corvette how many times have you heard

Gigi saying he wanted a Corvette a lot a lot yeah it's annoying I want to get my

Corvette yeah and now the day has come I just got back from the dealer we were

there for five hours I'm so sick or tired of signing papers Oh time to go to

sleep you ready hot rod GG let's go buddy

hot dog okay I'm asking you go 30 miles now all right guys easy

me my mom got to get the car out lock press and hold

and that we got the overhead display right there that is sweet and this car

smells good man it smells good it's got a soft steering wheel carpet fiber on

top it's a hot dog

all right so here's the whip it's got the hood open the doors open motors warm

huh sounds good feels real good so your personal heater it's got that nice

Rumble to it man what my breath breath breath breath yeah so clean

super-nice

suade Alcantara whatever this is seats are awesome nice we got infotainment

sweetness not a lot of room to put your water bottle or your wallet in this

vehicle I don't know what you call that but that ain't a trunk it's like a cubby

hole seatbelts we got the upgraded red because red is

cool wow that's some compartment space right there big compartment huge

stingray here's the famous car the 2019 Corvette with the Sebring orange man

this is a hot looking color and we got the yellow calipers man

look at that with some super nice rims we got a little sting reaction than that

we got another handle here a handle here this is the oh shit handle you grip on

this roof comes off we don't know how yeah new to this whole new to this whole

car deal man you know obviously I Drive a truck so

but I do like to drive this thing and I Drive it better than anyone's ever

driven it put it in track mode hmm ladies and gentlemen start your engines

oh whoops

nah you got sport mode track mode which is my favorite feels like you're driving

a go-kart mm-hmm like that very stiff responsive hmm brains into you let's do

a little exhaust readied up they won't let me go any higher than

this is my camera lady it's cold it's cold

very nice all right let's go for right that's it man that's the car I wanted to

do this review slash shooting video with my dad but every time I step on my gas a

little bit like big red alarm Tigran don't do that

Tigran yeah I'm like I'm trying to make a video

it ain't about your cards about the video people want to see the car man and

this is a Corvette a fancy Corvette with a nice color they want to see the car

they want to see the car wrap up they want to see the car go they want to see

the car in action because this thing was designed to haul ass not sitting in

garage so with that being sick would that being said let's get in let's strap

in

and that's all ass

this car is fun it taught me a lot of things first of all he set a goal no

matter how long it takes you to achieve it 50 years Jeezy took him took my dad

4550 years to get this car but he got it set a goal and smashed I wonder what

would have happened if he were wrote her down in a little journal every day get

Corvette maybe you only got it ten years passed I don't know who knows but the

thing is he got it locked in a clock down and I'm driving it peace and now

for the giveaway and now for the giveaway who we gonna pick you got to

get your employees some hats though if they're the best junior you're right why

don't I give you a hat and see if you like it random comment right here I've

been watching your videos for about a year on YouTube variants been a

inspirational I started business in 2016 boom Wade you

get a program dog hit me up on snapchat you got three days man three days for

the next game we're playing post I want a hat I want a hat in the comments I'm

giving random hats away if you get a lot of likes with your story and I want a

hat probably a higher chance of you winning big news the guilt game I have

changed the entire layout of the goat game and the whole deal everything so

before it was free now it's three dollars a day that's right three dollars

a day 17 cents an hour you do the math it's 97 bucks a month okay what does

that get you that gets you personal attention from me and winners in the

group there's already 21 members what are you gonna get with the go King man

you sign up this is what you're gonna get you're gonna get good with the

camera because you have to post videos you have to introduce yourself to the

group you have to become familiar with getting up on camera

and talking to it and for people to understand what your message is that is

a skill and remember if you can do this you can sell to a customer you can sell

to another person that wants to buy your service if you can't do this it's gonna

be hard bro and this is the best way to learn get around people that are

learning together there's gonna be better people than you of course number

two every single program I make after you join you will get it for free

included in your membership that's how much I'm gonna be taking care of you

also number three I'm gonna be posting videos every single day sometimes two

videos sometimes three videos sometimes four videos and on the weekend on Friday

at 6 p.m. California time I go live for an hour I speak about a certain subject

that is very dear to my heart throughout the work week and I bring it

to you and I introduce you to what my problems were how I solved them what was

I thinking throughout the week I'm just gonna give you a layout a breakdown and

you come in with your questions and you're gonna boom boom boom get

questions answered do it this is gonna be a game-changer mentorship being held

accountable being responsible doing the right thing getting it done getting

around the right people remember if you don't have the right friends in life

there's not gonna be an opportunity for you to succeed at boom massive levels

you need the right people man you need the right people come join the Go King

the link is down below click on it let's roll let's do it

please I know some of you guys are on the fence about buying tigran's program

and I was too man like I didn't understand the true value of it and you

vote until you purchase it it's helped me and my mindset as well as my business

knowledge so thank you Tigran and your words it will forever change my business

the house is in inhabitable like for real

look at this what is this

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét