Good morning from the cold London.... Cold and rainy London
It's raining nonstop for the last 2 days...
It's Saturday... Tomorrow it's 1st of April and it's the catholic easter...
Yesterday it was Good Friday , so I couldn't get the bike in the garage to start servicing...
...so today I will start working on it...
...It's going to be a big service.
I am at my uncle's George garage in London
It's 8:00 am...
I believe that 2 full days, until 7:00 or 8:00 pm, will be enough to finish it.
There are a lot of things that I need to check on it.
For starters, I am going to get it in, and get it naked and see how it goes....
We just got this babe all naked and washed....
There are lots of things to be done...
I am getting in back to the garage and get started.
The filter is out.... ...there were some spiders inside.
It's been 20.000 since the last time I cleaned this.
Let's wash this and put it back.
- Has the bike ever broke down?
2nd day in the garage...
So, the last time I made the standard service.
Oil and filter change, radiator fluids change, what else....
I cleaned the air filter and got the fuel tank back on the bike...
I made a small check to the regulator rectifier...
I just disconnected all the cables of the regulator rectifier, just to check them up
It's still working, but there is some corrosion again on the connectors, I don't know if you can see in there.
The plan is to get them cleaned firstly, and I have some dielectric silicone,
I bought it from ebay for about 40 cents... for all of them...
and I am going to fix all the electrical circuits... I want all the electrical of the bike to work properly
Today the plan is to get the wheels of, so I can clean them up.
Clean the chain, change the break pads, change the fork oil...
and I need to clean those up because they got fucked up from all the salt in the streets.
I got the main stand off as well and got it a little bit straight, so I can use it,
because I couldn't really use it the way it was bended
And probably I am going to get the rear shock of, so I can adjust the preload again.
Thats all
So we had a small problem here... The rear axle didn't want to come out...
It got stuck in there I I had to hit it to come of... I' ve done a small damage to it as well...
But the truth is that I banged it really hard to get it out...
Everything is corroded by the salt, and it got stuck in there.
The bike is in a fucked up state...
The salt made a lot of damage on the bike.
I don't know if you can see in there, but the piston of the calliper is corroded
but this is the reason we do the service...
I have to clean all this now, and put it back...
because, think about if I had a problem in the road....
...Let's say a flat tire...
... It would be impossible todo this on the side of the road.
We sprayed it a lot and we were hitting in with the hammer...
not any hammer, with this, the huge one.
Good thing I decided to check everything, because otherwise I would have a massive problem.
look here....
I am going to check as many things as possible, because I want to avoid as many damages as possible.
It's the only solution.
The bearings are still good... Of course these bearings are new...
So this is the state of the rear calliper.
I like the fact that I set up the camera, like I know what to show you...
I don't really know what I am doing... I am getting everything step by step.
I am not a mechanic...
What ever I see and looks like it needs some cleaning or fixing, I try to do it.
So, if you are thinking to travel for long, make sure you get a Japanese bike...
The European bikes don't accept to put your hands on them.
They play hard to get....
I speak about some German ladies, and some Italian ladies...
So I got the rear shock out and adjusted the preload setting. I tighten it, 2 more rounds.
Good morning, good morning...
So, 3rd day in my uncles garage.
Instead of a service, it became an overhaul....
The more I dig into it, the more things I find to fix.
The front forks have some damage on them, I guess thats because of extensive use.
I cannot really do anything about it.
I will have to change them.
I hope they will last until the end of the trip.
yea... Today I am doing the front braking system. Let me show you
This is the situation here.... Too much corrosion going on.
I need to change the pads as well...
There is a lot of cleaning going on... ... a lot of grease going on...
And then I will proceed to the steering.
I need to open this and check it, clean the electrics and apply some dielectric silicone, the same here...
This is my 12V socket... I lost the original cap, so I fitted one from a soft drink bottle there...
It's been there for more than a year..
So for last I leave the cables on the steering.
...and after all these are over I believe the bike is ready.
There was a lot of cleaning going around...but at least I can see the colour of the rear calliper again
I cleaned it and applied some copper grease as well.
Yea... It wasn't easy to service it... I put a lot of effort to come to this point.
But, I want the bike to be ready for 1 more year on the road, 15 countries more to see...
The only thing I want to do when I need to is to change tires...
I hope that, that will be the case because my budged cannot afford such a massive service again.
This cost about €200 for all the parts and sprays etc...
So I cleaned them up... I've seen better of course.
What am I going to do now it to put some copper grease, in helps generaly, put the pads back on, and thats it.
The service is done
24 long hours, it took me.
I hope I did everything correctly.
I don't think i forgot something.

For more infomation >> 2018 Honda Vario 150 New Model with additional Repsol stamp | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.
For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.4 s Apk oktober 2018 - Duration: 1:07.
For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.8 140 PK V-TEC SPORT Achteruitrijcamera | Automatisch airco | Cruise | Navi !! Dealer - Duration: 1:08.
For more infomation >> Honda HR-V 1.5i-VTEC Executive Aut. 1eig. rijklaarprijs - Duration: 1:09.
For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.4 Comfort (Navigatie) - Duration: 0:52.
For more infomation >> Honda Insight 1.3 Elegance Automaat (Climate/Cruise/Park. sens./16''Lichtm. velg.) - Duration: 0:53.
For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.8 140pk Aut. Executive / AANGEPAST / / HANDGEREMD / HANDGAS - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.8 Comfort - Duration: 1:06.
For more infomation >> Honda Insight 1.3 ELEGANCE deukje RV portier/dorpel rest mooie goeie auto. VASTE MEENEEMPRIJS. - Duration: 1:11.
For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.8 EXECUTIVE - Airco - Glasdak - 6 Bak - Xenon - Duration: 1:08. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét