Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 21 2018

Listen to the album preview of Hwang Chi Yeol's 2nd mini album 'Be Myself'

Listen to an album preview of Hwang Chi Yeol's 2nd mini album 'Be Myself', ahead of his full comeback!

The 2nd mini-album includes 7 tracks in total - Youre My Star, the title song The Only Star, Memories, Please., Flower, Be Back, and Dear My..

It sounds like Hwang Chi Yeol fully packed his upcoming mini album with his signature, emotional ballad tracks. .

Be Myself will be released this April 24 at 6 PM KST.

For more infomation >> Listen to the album preview of Hwang Chi Yeol's 2nd mini album 'Be Myself' - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

MİNİ KAPSÜL TABANCA METAL - Mini Cowboy Pistol - Sam's Toys - Duration: 2:48.

Mini Cowboy Pistol - Sam's Toys

Like videos and subscribe friends :)

For more infomation >> MİNİ KAPSÜL TABANCA METAL - Mini Cowboy Pistol - Sam's Toys - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mini cards FabScraps Memory Lane card kit - Duration: 8:55.

For more infomation >> Mini cards FabScraps Memory Lane card kit - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

Short Review #17: Temperance - Of Jupiter And Moons, 03/20/2018 - Duration: 5:29.

Hello and welcome to a new short review. Today we are going to talk about the new Temperance album.

Of Jupiter And Moons, their fourth album, will be released on April 20, 2018.

And we can say that changes have happened since the beginning of their adventure.

The Italian band has gradually complicated its game to offer us a Melodic Modern Metal increasingly clean and interesting.

The previous album The Earth Embraces Us All was already well above Limitless,

my expectations were even more important when I learned that the band released, in less than two years, a new record.

But to my surprise, I learned that their original singer was replaced by Michele Guaitoli, Kaledon singer who will also be responsible for keyboards,

and another singer Alessia Scolletti;

and at the same time, the release of their first single, the eponymous title of the album.

A track quite FM elsewhere that surprised me greatly but I was happy to learn that the band's soul was still intact.

We will now have the right to trialogue instead of the usual dialogues between Marco Pastorino, the guitarist and Chiara Tricarico, the first singer.

This glorifies the sung parts even more than before.

But what shocked me during my first listenings was the FM side that stood out even more than in the previous albums.

This also slowed me to dive back into it because I didn't find it too flat.

The result is too smooth, too pop.

But it was only after few listening that I began to understand each of the subtleties hidden within the tracks.

Rock 70's aspects of The Art Of Believing,

movie music and epic music in Empires And Men,

or the very progressive Daruma's Eyes Part 1.

I can't wait to hear the rest of this song, which isn't unfortunately present on the disc.

However it's also for me the best track of this epic and the one that stands out the most.

And to place it at the end is ... so much tastier!

It's as if we had titillated your curiosity all along a movie and there… Bam! Cliffhanger!

Your spirit is mindfucked with the dénouement. Well, it's the same.

Daruma's Eyes Part 1 is the unexpected and the unpredictable; the big surprise of this album.

Even if in my strong interior, the new opus of Temperance couldn't be so smooth, and a progressive metal pearl was necessarily hidden inside ...

And my prayers were heard; except those that I had made during the previous album which was to hear more Italian songs.

But nobody's perfect!

In short, Of Jupiter And Moons is an album difficult to judge as the quality gap between the two previous albums was huge,

we were tempted to believe that we would relive the same story here but it was unfortunately not the case.

A slight disappointment but that doesn't affect specially his listening.

Attention, I don't say that the level is bad but that it's as good as the one heard during The Earth Embraces Us All.

The only annoying downside that I would have to submit is sometimes the disturbing resemblance of some tracks with the sound of Epica;

but this can easily be explained by the mixing and mastering that was done by Jacob Hansen himself.

The one to whom you owe albums of Volbeat, Amaranthe and Epica precisely.

So I sometimes had the impression to listen to a band copying Epica ...

A review a bit bitter and a little reductive I think, while Temperance is much more than that!

In any case the change of line-up shows well the ambition that the band have to grow in the international scene

but I would just like if it isn't of the detriment of their natural originality and their particular spirit.

To see what direction will be taken later...

In short the mark of this album is 16/20

For more infomation >> Short Review #17: Temperance - Of Jupiter And Moons, 03/20/2018 - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Tổ chức mini game nhỏ - Duration: 0:20.

For more infomation >> Tổ chức mini game nhỏ - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorial mini Draghetto Amigurumi - Portachiavi ad uncinetto (sub. English) - Duration: 21:19.

Hello! in today's tutorial

we start a new series of mini amigurumi

we will learn how to make these little animals

today we make this little dragon

but I have also the fox ready

and the little cat

these mini amigurumi are made with one piece

we will also learn how to make this new stitch

that allows us to make paws in the amigurumi processing

I used it to make a key ring

but you can use it as you wish

this amigurumi was made with the cablè cotton n °5 and the 2mm hook

for today's tutorial I will use a bigger cotton and a 4mm hook

with the same pattern but different materials

we get a very different result, both in terms of size and finish

in this case for the eyes I did not use beads

but I embroidered them with cotton

so it can be used as a toy even for a very young child

these mini amigurumi are very quick to do

and are an excellent gift idea

but let's not waste any more time and let's get to work

we will need: cabled cotton n ° 5 in different colors, 2mm hook

scissors, needle and sewing thread, 2 beads

1 needle from wool and a little padding

for the body we start with a magic ring

this is the magic ring

Round 1: 6sc

we pull the yarn and close the circle

body processing is spiral

so I suggest you mark the start of the round

with a piece of yarn or a marker

round 2: 6inc (12)

round 3: (1sc 1inc)x6 (18)

round 4: (2sc 1inc)x6 (24)

round 5: (3sc 1inc)x6 (30)

round 6-10: 30sc

round 11: (3sc 1dec)x6 (24)

in the 12th we do the paws

let's see together how to make them

Round 12: in the first stitch make a paw...

watch the video to see how to do it

this is the paw

... 1sc, 1dec, 1sc, 1 paw, ....

... 1dec, 2sc, 1dec, 1 paw, 1sc, 1dec, 1sc ...

... 1paw, 1dec, 2sc, 1dec (18)

in this way we made the paws

incorporated in the processing

Round 13: (1sc 1dec)x6 (12)

now we fill well with the padding

we end with the last round

Round 14: (1sc 1dec)x3 (9)

cut the yarn and extract the hook

with a woolen needle

we pass through the front loop of all the chains

pull the yarn and close the hole

make a knot

and hide the yarn in the body

do not cut this yarn, we will need it later

for the tail we start from the foundation node

leave a long piece of yarn at the beginning

to sew the tail to the body

ch9

check that the chains are not rolled up

and starting from the first chain

round 1: 9sc

so we worked the first round

round 2: 3sc, 1double dec, 3sc (7)

round 3: 3dec + 1dec. (3)

few stitches remain, but be patient and work the fourth decrease

so there are 3 stitches left

cut the yarn and we close the 3 points

with a woolen needle

we close the hole as we did with the body

this cone is the tail

we can fill it with a little padding

or if it seems sufficient to fill with the yarn

at the end of the work

with the work start yarn

we sew the tail to the body

the legs are not equidistant

there are two legs more distant and two closer

for me this is the front and this is the back

so we put the tail here

put it where you like best

and stitch it with some stitches

to sew follow the video

with this type of stitching, the more you pull the yarn, the better the work will be

when we have sewed the tail well

let the yarn come out of the same hole

in which we let out the body yarn

and with these two yarns we make a knot

let's cut one of the two yarns

and hide the other in the body

and cut this yarn

with the same technique we will hide any other yarn of an amigurumi

for the crest of the dragon, with dark green,

prepares a foundation knot

ch16

we begin to work from the second chain from the hook

on the back part of the chain

in the first chain work 1sc don't closed

in the 2° chain work 1hdc don't closed

and now we close all the yarns together

ch1 and 1ss in the same chain just worked

in the 3° chain: 1ss, ch1, 1hdc don't closed

in the 4° chain: 1hdc don't closed,

and now we close all the yarns together

in the 5° chain: 1dc, 2ch, 1ss

in the 6° chain: 1ss, ch1

in the 7° chain: 1hdc don't closed,

in the 8° chain: 1hdc don't closed,

and now we close all the yarns together

ch1 and 1ss in the same chain just worked

in the 9° chain: 1ss, ch1, 1hdc don't closed

in the 10° chain: 1hdc don't closed,

and now we close all the yarns together

ch1 and 1ss in the same chain just worked

in the 11° chain: 1ss, ch2

in the 12° chain: 1ss

in the 13° chain: 1ss, ch2

in the 14° chain: 1ss

in the 15° chain: 1ss

ch1 to close the job

and cut the long yarn to sew the crest to the body

the dragon's crest is ready

fixes the crest to the body with a few pins

placing it in the position we prefer

and now we sew

I sew a stitch on the body

and one on the crest

for the crest use the foundation chains

when you have stitched the whole crest

we knot and hide the yarns as we have learned

and this is the result,

after embroidering eyes, mouth and cheeks

embroidering the details of the face with cotton

we can use the mini dragon as a toy for children

for the little dragon made with thin cotton

for the eyes I used two beads

if you want to make a key ring

it will be enough to have a ring with a piece of chain

with two pliers open the last chain

and in this chain we link our amigurumi

close the chain

our new keychain is ready! :-)

I love this little dragon

I am very satisfied with the result and I hope you like it too

the little dragon is one of my favorites

along with the cat

in one of the next tutorials we will make the kitten or the fox

which one do you prefer?

if you liked the video, give me a like, share

and subscribe to the channel

I send you a big hug, a kiss and see you next time

CIAO!!! :-)

For more infomation >> Tutorial mini Draghetto Amigurumi - Portachiavi ad uncinetto (sub. English) - Duration: 21:19.

-------------------------------------------

[EXO-Mini Fic Special] My Love From Goryeo (고려에서온 내사랑) EP.1 - Duration: 11:04.

Goryeo

Your Highness, did you wake up?

Your Highness, You must wake up

If you do not wake up, you will die!

Go in. Go in

Today, the birds in the cage. It's dead

That shows some ominous things.

So we have to find the solution as soon as possible.

Who knows?

How do I fix it?

I think it's time.

To appoint...

a new Crown Prince.

According to the tradition of the Goryeo.

Do you all agree with him?

Tell me

Who dares to offer yourself to be Crown Prince?

Astronomer Choi Ji Mong.

Loyal subject Choi Ji Mong.

I'll announce that we will find a new Crown Prince in the traditional way.

That is...

let the angels in heaven choose.

We will randomly name all the princes.

Just one person only.

The name of the person was picked up.

That is the new Crown Prince.

I'll handle this myself.

This is the best way. Don't take advantage of everyone.

Choi Ji Mong.

This ritual

find the best time. For the benefit of everyone.

Yes, Your Majesty!

I wanna die!

Be patient

It must go well. Today it just dreamed.

That's Eun!

Where is Hae Soo's room?

This way...

Or this way?

Stop!

Who's that!

OMG...

Thief!

Thief?

I'm the prince

Why...

Do I need to steal a woman's belongings?

Oh really?

She may not see...

Do you think I do not see?

Why do you steal a woman's makeup machine?

You use it?

No.

Bring it back to her

Bring it back?

I did not take it. Why did I bring it back?

Bye.

Dodge.

Hey!

You will not take it back really, right?

Cheeky!

I'm the prince.

What?

I will go now

Dodge!

This is a precision test.

If...

you can shoot the target through me.

You will pass the test.

He is so handsome.

My heart isn't with my body.

My future husband, Kim Byung Yeon.

That's right.

If this is Prince Eun, Older brother's Prince Lee Young

I don't wanna think.

I think so too.

He will would run away so fast.

Because he is very afraid.

He's Okay.

He's strong.

Yes, Sir.

He will not hit you again.

But what man is stealing women's cosmetics?

Oh, dear...

When I think of him, it's annoying.

Or he...

will be gay?

Well,

But he seems to be like that.

Aha!

But no way

Or right?

OMG!

You're waiting me?

The wound on the forehead is okay?

You just use your forehead hit my forehead in the morning.

Do you think that's okay now?

Hey!

Why?

I...

have a question.

Is...

You go out.

You all too.

You will take revenge on me?

Who say.

I don't want to do like that.

So, What of it?

Is...

Is...

No way

He will confess love with me?

No way, he did not do that.

I would like to ask...

What should I do

to be as cute as you?

What are you asking?

What?

Is...

I don't know, That you care about this.

Uncommon

Really...

Wait.

What should I do, Will I be as cute as you?

I think...

I'm not cute enough.

Please tell me.

Okay, Sis?

Yeah...okay

Even if the world breaks, I will not tell you.

Or you...

Do you have a magic pill?

What?

If you want to know why I'm so beautiful

You should ask your brothers.

Today...

I will ask my brothers.

Salty.

Fresh.

I can't eat it

Please eat for me.

Why should I eat?

If you don't eat, I'll take it away.

Hey!

Wait!

I will eat it.

Your Highness

You are celebrate now?

Look so happy.

Now the results are out,

that who is the new Crown Prince.

Please tell us, Who is he?

What happened with you?

Yeah?

Is...

Several days before, I fall.

Fall?

You are a prince, why not be careful?

Nobody tells you to be careful?

The more you become the Crown Prince

You must be careful

What?

For more infomation >> [EXO-Mini Fic Special] My Love From Goryeo (고려에서온 내사랑) EP.1 - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

เบสนุ่มๆ เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 ✪ Mini-Nonstop Vol.142 [DJ SR 2018] Songkran's ✪ - Duration: 28:45.

For more infomation >> เบสนุ่มๆ เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 ✪ Mini-Nonstop Vol.142 [DJ SR 2018] Songkran's ✪ - Duration: 28:45.

-------------------------------------------

Lecrae, Rapsody And Leikeli47 Give Mini-Coachella Performances | The Rundown With Robin Thede - Duration: 4:38.

(cheering and applause)

♪ Do it for the folk tryna get by ♪

♪ I came through the struggle with my head high ♪

♪ Being broke, think you know what it feel like ♪

♪ Say being broke made me rich

♪ Being broke made me rich

♪ Being broke made me rich ♪

♪ Being broke made me rich

♪ Gotta keep the stove hot so it cook right ♪

♪ If e'rybody eating that's a good night ♪

♪ Had to take a loss 'fore I took flight ♪

♪ Hard times made for a good life ♪

♪ I said being broke made me rich, whoo ♪

♪ Being broke made me rich, somebody say ♪

♪ Being broke made me rich, yeah ♪

♪ Being broke made me rich, yeah ♪

♪ Never fell in love with the Coco ♪

♪ Never had to hold up a store with the .44 ♪

♪ Never had the door kicked in by the Feds ♪

♪ Laying in the bed on the bread that I'm gon' blow, whoo ♪

♪ But I do know what it feel like to go to school ♪

♪ With the knockoff shoes

♪ Eating free lunch, tryna act all cool ♪

♪ Boy, you better know that we paid our dues ♪

♪ Never would I trade that, nah, it made me better ♪

♪ Could have made me bitter

♪ Can't buy that struggle, can't name no figure ♪

♪ But it made me richer

♪ Yeah, being broke made me rich ♪

♪ Being low made you quit

♪ But being low made me high ♪

♪ Take time if you want this, let's go ♪

♪ Being broke in this thing don't sit right ♪

♪ I do it for the folks tryna get by ♪

♪ I came through the struggle with my head high ♪

♪ Being broke, think you know what it feel like ♪

♪ Say being broke made me rich, say it ♪

♪ Being broke made me rich ♪

♪ Somebody say being broke made me rich ♪

♪ Being broke made me rich

♪♪

Shout out to my homegirl Rapsody,

the most incredible.

Give it up for her. (cheering and applause)

Pay up!

Hey!

♪ Pay out

♪ What we tell 'em, hey, pay up, uhh ♪

♪ This side, what we tell 'em ♪

♪ Pay out

♪ Hey, hey, pay up, uhh

♪ Big money on your Visa, only way you get her ♪

♪ Only way you won't leave, yeah, she said ♪

♪ How much you think it cost for this weave, huh? ♪

♪ You like the way it look? Well baby, it's gon' cost some ♪

♪ Spoiled, look good, she like real leather ♪

♪ She like exotic trips, good weather ♪

♪ All you got to offer is to love her better ♪

♪ Better than the rest, told her ♪

♪ "You ain't need a dime to be better than the best" ♪

♪ You thought it would impress, picked her a bouquet ♪

♪ She only want new boots like Beyonce ♪

♪ She like, "I got dreams that'll one day pay" ♪

♪ She lookin' at you like, "Baby I ain't got time to waste" ♪

♪ Pay up

What we tell 'em, y'all?

♪ Pay out

This side, what we tell 'em?

♪ Pay up

This side, what we tell 'em?

♪ Pay out, hey

♪ She saw him

♪ She bought him tulips and roses ♪

♪ Daffodils

♪ And all the daffodils

♪ Money...

♪ She like the money, money, money ♪

♪ He can't pay her bill ♪

♪ But he can't pay her bill ♪

♪ She want new dresses, hairdo ♪

♪ And all the new high heels ♪

♪ She's money hungry

♪ She want the money, money, money ♪

♪ He can't pay her bill

♪ Hey, hey

♪ Say make money-money, make money-money-money ♪

(crowd) ♪ Make money-money, make money-money-money ♪

♪ And we gon' take money-money, take money-money-money ♪

(crowd) ♪ Take money-money, take money-money-money ♪

♪ What we tell 'em, say

♪ Make money-money, make money-money-money ♪

(crowd) ♪ Make money-money, make money-money-money ♪

♪ And we gon' take money-money, take money-money-money ♪

(crowd) ♪ Take money-money, take money-money-money ♪

Give it up for my friend Leikeli47, y'all!

(cheering and applause)

♪ Uhh, chillin'

♪ Layin' in the cut, doe

♪ Easy, tryin' see what up, doe ♪

♪ Brooklyn, man, home of the cutthroats ♪

♪ Notorious, y'all know how the rest go ♪

♪ Sleeping, huh, one eye open ♪

♪ Too smart 'cause I'm always scopin' ♪

♪ Watching, man, seeing how these lames look ♪

♪ Lazy, that's how you get ya frame took ♪

♪ Money, I got money

♪ Let me hear ya sing it, come on, say ♪

♪ Money, I got money

♪ They talkin', ya always talkin' ♪

♪ That's your problem, you always talkin' ♪

♪ Said I'm a rock star, mixed with a ghetto chick ♪

♪ Try me? I wish somebody would now ♪

♪ Hold up, who gon' hold us? ♪

♪ Let 'em know, y'all

♪ Not the cemetery or the penitentiary ♪

♪ Damn my contemporaries I'm too legendary, it's so ♪

♪ Money ♪ Money

♪ I got money

♪ Come on, whatcha need?

♪ Come on, whatcha got, say ♪

♪ Money ♪ Money

♪ I got money

♪ Speak that thing into existence you... ♪

♪ Money ♪ I got money

♪ Whatcha need?

♪ Whatcha want? Let 'em know ♪

♪ Money ♪ Money

♪ I got money

♪ And how you get that money? ♪

♪ Let 'em know how you get it, say ♪

♪ All my life I had to

♪ Grind and hustle, I had to ♪

♪ Work like Kobe just to ♪

♪ Shine like Russell

♪ Decorate it

♪ Glad you made it happen overnight ♪

♪ They say damn, you changed ♪

♪ I'm like ♪ Show you right

For more infomation >> Lecrae, Rapsody And Leikeli47 Give Mini-Coachella Performances | The Rundown With Robin Thede - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Les sœurs contraires - PARTIR ET ARRIVER - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Les sœurs contraires - PARTIR ET ARRIVER - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Alabama boy in Billings to ride mini bulls - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Alabama boy in Billings to ride mini bulls - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 One Holland Street S/S Navi Sportstoelen Leder/Stof Cruise Control - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 One Holland Street S/S Navi Sportstoelen Leder/Stof Cruise Control - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Clubman 1.5 COOPER BUSINESS - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> MINI Clubman 1.5 COOPER BUSINESS - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

April mini heatwave along with fine dust _ 042018 - Duration: 2:22.

Today is 'gogu', meaning 'grain rain' according to East Asian Calendars... but it's not going

to rain.

Instead expect summer-like heat along with high levels of fine dust.

About the heat, a strong high pressure system that's been sitting over the south coast will

bring record warmth to the nation.

Seoul and Daejeon will get up to 27 degrees Celsius-- readings we would normally have

in June,... while in Daegu, Gyeongju and Chuncheon, it will feel more like July than April.

And unfortunately,... we'll have high dust levels along with high UV rays.

Have your face mask and sunglasses ready.

Nationwide rain is in store for Sunday afternoon, and that will bring down temperatures to seasonal

norms.

With that, let's take a look at the international weather for viewers around the world.

Most of South Korea will have summer-like weather under sunny skies along with fine

dust, while parts of North Korea will be as warm as the South.

New Delhi's heatwave is set to get even hotter.

Tokyo and Beijing will also have warmer than average temperatures under mostly sunny skies.

Major cities in Australia will enjoy a warm and sunny afternoon, a few early showers in

Perth will turn to sunny skies.

Heading to North America, I hope those in Vancouver enjoyed the dry and sunny Thursday,

because it will be a rainy Friday.

As for South America, Buenos Aires will have showers along with scattered thunderstorms,

expect unstable weather conditions for a while.

Taking you to Europe,... most major cities will also have summer-like conditions.

Southeast England, northern France, Belgium, the Netherlands and western Germany will be

hot and sunny.

Lastly to Africa, Addis Ababa will have unstable weather conditions well into next Monday.

That's the weather update for now.

For more infomation >> April mini heatwave along with fine dust _ 042018 - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 COOPER S CHILI Navi Pano.dak - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 COOPER S CHILI Navi Pano.dak - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Europa,Bruselas.Tips de viaje Bélgica #6 - Duration: 4:25.

In today video we will travel throughout Europe in four minutes, can we?

Today we present you Mini Europe.

Located in the city of Brussels and at the foot of the

Atomium, we found this park that has scale representations of the places

and most known monuments of europe

To go from the center of Brussels what ideal is in the subway, you get off at the

Stop Heysel and you are a few steps from the park entrance.

If you have children it is a must-see visit, and if you do not have them ... too. We

we have a lot of fun trying to guess the sites before seeing the posters.

The models stand out for their very careful detail and quality,

They have animated scenes and moving elements.

The park was inaugurated in 1989, today with 350 thousand visitors per year

It is one of the main attractions of Brussels.

Its route is estimated in a couple of hours, although you may stop longer to see the details.

Your schedule varies according to the time of year you visit, so in the

description we leave the link of your page.

Admission for adults is about 15 euros and can take combined with the

Atomium for 24, but visit the page for the price update.

We went in summer and on Saturday, the day it closes

with fireworks show, and It remains open until midnight.

We do not recommend it as a must, but if you have time in Brussels

You can visit Mini Europe, you will not regret it.

If you liked today's video, do not forget to subscribe and like it. Thanks for being there!

For more infomation >> Mini Europa,Bruselas.Tips de viaje Bélgica #6 - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller In Black, Gray Frame - Duration: 0:34.

Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller In Black, Gray Frame

Lightweight Stroller: The essence of urban mobility: lightweight, compact and nimble. The Fold: Patented quick fold technology allows stroller to fold in one step.

Seat: Multiple recline positions with a 50 lb weight capacity. Canopy: UB 50+ sun canopy can be adjusted for differing head heights. Features two peak-a-boo windows. Wheels: 8 EVA tire tread with lockable swivel front wheels and front wheel suspension.

For more infomation >> Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller In Black, Gray Frame - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cabrio 1.6 COOPER Harman/Kardon, Lederen bekleding, Stoelverwarming, Parkeersensoren - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 COOPER Harman/Kardon, Lederen bekleding, Stoelverwarming, Parkeersensoren - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Babyletto Gelato 2-in-1 Mini Crib, Washed Natural / White - Duration: 0:45.

Babyletto Gelato 2-in-1 Mini Crib, Washed Natural / White

Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions. Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees. Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days.

SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.

For more infomation >> Babyletto Gelato 2-in-1 Mini Crib, Washed Natural / White - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Dream On Me Casco 3 in 1 Mini Crib and Dressing Table Combo Black - Duration: 0:34.

Dream On Me Casco 3 in 1 Mini Crib and Dressing Table Combo Black

Cribs converts a daybed and twin size bed. Twin Size Rail each sold separately. Bed frame and Mattress not included.

Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards. ASTM and Meet the CPSC and ASTM standard. 3 position mattress support system. Solid pine wood finish. Detachable changing table Conversion kit sold separately.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét