Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 21 2018

Arsene Wenger leaves Arsenal after 22 years today. Gunner Piers Morgan writes of his relief

I was sitting on a plane to Scotland this morning when one of the crew suddenly rushed over to me and exclaimed: 'Piers, have you heard? He's out…HE'S OUT!!'.

I didn't need to be told who 'he' was.

The expression of orgasmic excitement on the man's face told its own story: this was clearly a fellow Arsenal fan and the 'he' was clearly Arsène Wenger.

Our club's longest serving manager was finally leaving after 22 years.

If someone had told me a decade ago that I, or any Arsenal fan, would be remotely joyful at this news, I'd have thought they were bonkers.

But sadly, I think the vast majority of fans will today share my own sense of huge relief at Wenger's departure.

It is the right decision.

    Arsene Wenger leaves Arsenal after 22 years today.

Gunner Piers Morgan writes of his relief.

In truth, he should have gone years ago when his managerial genius began to wane at the same speed younger, more dynamic rivals emerged to beat him with monotonous regularity.

I first called for Wenger to resign in a Mail column on November 28, 2008 after a 3-0 beating by Manchester City.

It seemed to me then that Wenger had lost his cutting edge.

'Wenger looked like a Death Row inmate waiting to be taken to the electric chair,' I wrote, 'angry, frustrated, careworn and suddenly very old.

Arsenal are disintegrating before my eyes as a major club.

It's time Arsene Wenger and Arsenal parted company.'.

They didn't, things carried on disintegrating, and Wenger has looked ever older, angrier and more frustrated.

For a while, he was able to cling to excuses about lacking the money to win against billionaire-backed clubs like Chelsea and the two Manchesters.

But for the past seven years, Arsenal's had an owner just as rich as Roman Abramovich in the form of American tycoon Stan Kroenke – and nothing has changed.

Last year was Wenger's worst as Arsenal manager: we came 5th in the Premier League and failed to qualify for the Champions League for the first time in his tenure.

    Piers with Wenger in 2000.

He has since grown tired of his team's poor performances and has been calling for him to go.

This season has been even worse than that.

We're currently 6th in the League, out of both domestic competitions, and all that's left to play for is the Europa League, the ugly sister to the Cinderella-style Champions League that no big club wants to play in.

As performances on the field have fallen, so has the size of the crowds.

The Emirates stadium, supposedly our bold new platform to the elite of world football, has resembled a half-empty graveyard at times during recent games.

Yet still Wenger's excuses have kept coming; there's always a reason for our persistent failure in big competition, which has nothing to do with him.

In the end, there is one statistic that says it all: Sir Alex Ferguson has won the Premier League five times since Wenger last won it, and he's been retired for five years.

It's been so sad to see the slow, inexorable demise of our once great titan.

    Some Arsenal fans have long waged a campaign calling for Wenger to be sacked.

Arsenal legend Ian Wright put it well recently: 'Watching Wenger now is like witnessing the ageing Muhammad Ali against Larry Holmes or Brazil's Ronaldo when he got fat.

The problem with Arsène is there is no one in his corner prepared to throw in the towel.'.

Well, now he's done it himself.

Or perhaps he was urged to throw it by board members at Arsenal? I know at least one who told me a few months ago he was hoping to persuade Wenger to finally see the writing on the wall.

It doesn't really matter.

Wenger's going and it's the end of one of the longest and most extraordinary reigns by any manager of any football club.

    Nobody, least of all me, has enjoyed seeing him reduced to a pale shadow of the manager he used to be.

It's a bitter-sweet moment, even for people like me who've been demanding it happen for nearly a decade.

Before the comparative misery of recent years – just three (devalued) FA Cup wins in 14 years is not a return 'big club' fans paying the highest ticket prices in Europe should reasonably accept - Wenger was a God to all Arsenal fans.

We won the Double in his first season 1997/8, and again in 2002.

Then in 2004, we became the first – and to date ONLY – team to go through an entire English league season unbeaten.

The 'Invincibles' as they became known were a dazzling side, bursting with incredible talent like Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp and Robert Pires, and a ferocious fighting spirit led by captain Patrick Vieira that cowed many opponents into submission before the game even started.

When we won the League that season, at the home of our bitter North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur, I was a guest of Lord Sugar's in the Spurs boardroom.

Understandably, it had emptied long before Arsenal's players stopped celebrating out on the pitch.

(Sugar was half way back to Chigwell before the final whistle, so desperate was he to avoid my inevitable gloating.

In fact, there was just me and my dad, ironically a lifelong Spurs fan, left when the door suddenly swung upon, and in walked Wenger and his long time No2, Pat Rice.

I embraced them both like they were surgeons who'd just saved my life – arguably, preposterously, this achievement felt even sweeter than that.

Then I ordered the most expensive bottle of French red wine the boardroom stocked, at Lord Sugar's expense obviously, and the four of us sat alone together for an hour chatting about football.

I met Wenger many times in those glorious early years and football was pretty much all he ever talked about.

But he did it with such passion and knowledge.

As anyone in the game will attest, Wenger's an erudite, well-read and charismatic man who is totally obsessed with football.

    Wenger was a God to all Arsenal fans and he's an erudite, well-read and charismatic man who is totally obsessed with football.

His idea of a great night is sitting at home watching a lower league Swedish reserve game on TV.

For my part, that hour I spent in the Spurs boardroom with him remains one of the greatest experiences of my life.

I can genuinely say I've never loved any man more than I loved Arsène Wenger that day.

By yesterday, 14 years on, that love had dissolved into a feeling of such despair I could barely look at the man.

As Socrates said: 'The hottest love has the coldest end.

And yet now, as I finally write Wenger's Arsenal obituary and remember the incredible highs I experienced under him in that first epic decade, those old feelings stir once more.

Like any elongated divorce, this has been a painful process for all Arsenal fans.

Nobody, least of all me, has enjoyed seeing him reduced to a pale shadow of the manager he used to be.

I particularly loathed seeing him showered with vicious personal abuse in the street from time to time by a few idiotic yobs.

Contrary to popular belief, I have never hated Wenger the man; I've only hated his refusal to step down when it was obvious he should, especially when brilliant potential replacements like Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola came on the market and were swooped up by Premier League rivals.

But now, finally, he's done so and that allows me to pay tribute to Arsene Wenger, rather than incessantly moan about him.

    Wenger pictured when he first arrived at Arsenal's then-home Highbury in 1996.

For eight years, he rivalled Sir Alex as the best manager in the world and based on that period alone, he was the best in Arsenal history.

He's won 10 trophies in 22 years and over 1200 games.

But his true legacy will be the way he transformed the way English football was played and how the players conducted themselves.

Out went the beer, in came the scientific diets and fitness regimes.

For more infomation >> #Arsene Wenger leaves Arsenal after 22 years today. Gunner Piers Morgan writes of his relief - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Morgan Saint - Just Friends Reaction - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Morgan Saint - Just Friends Reaction - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 33 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:56.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

Then nice maybe not look at his eyes the rent

So normally his eyes are green oh

I'm taking back what you stole you can't hit me with my own fists

Enjoyed that maybe a little now what?

Nice

Okay

Dr.. Bohr hey my aunt Sandra said you the best psychiatrist in town and

She would know look doc. Can you help him or not?

It's always good to begin at the psychological roots tell me something about your relationship with your mother

Another tried to eat clown at the circus scared me

not really what we're looking for been any unusual dreams lately I

dream of freedom from Ben Tennyson

Who's calling who disgusting you ever get a whiff of your own breath?

Only

complicates matters

Are you saying that he's stuck that way?

Perhaps if I try to hypnotic trends as a way to get the two warring sides of his son back

rocked by the gentle waters

Not a dream

Gwen Kevin anybody

Think he's dead don't say that I'd know if he was how I just would then where is he?

I'm too young to die and too famous

Not to mention handsome and smart and talented, and I'm in an earthquake

Like watch thingy, we don't even understand. Yeah, no

But Ben's in there even if he is it's busted we go in there. We met Ben needs us now

How's this you try your way? I'll try it mine

But you'd be careful in there, okay

You're not real you're just parts of me liar

Our old hearts and minds will

and receipt of being trapped here in the

Ultimatrix

Wait wait, this is the ultimate

Pigs on bed, but me

That's the way it works in families right

Back immediately or automatic security systems will destroy your vessel

Asmath it's me Kevin. You are encroaching Galvan planetary

territory

I'm so good. I impressed my son wonder. If there's bus service back to earth Opie's home

Kind of liberal with the transformations

Trying to run down the battery I figured if I timed out it would send me back to the real world

Of course it is

Transformations are just blank slates for your mind. She would have it. They don't act like blank slates

Even if it is true you didn't know what was happening

Now Tennyson you burn

It's over Tennyson

What that's why? I'm not wasting any more time

I'm destroying these transformations then

No Gwen stand down I have to die

May have messed up the Ultimatrix, but he's put himself on the line again at it and more important

He's my best friend of the tiniest speck of hope for this universe after all

We'll him say his goodbyes he deserves that much at least

You probably won't believe this

Actual eyes Ultimates has been corrected any Ultimates generated from this moment forth

Will simply be reflections of you as was always intended, but I do

genuine

self-sacrifice more rare than astatine or francium

That's twice today. I have found a small measure of hope

Somewhere out there is a planet where you can be free

And I can take you there

You're having fun no fun was the 14th hole remember that miracle shot I made off Abraham Lincoln's face

through Lincoln's face

Em if it wouldn't be too much trouble huh no trouble at all

Let's get this over with

It's what I do know that's two out of three right now

I'm reading the course

If memory serves our previous record on had a weakness a weakness for

Warmachine you don't want to do that fine, but I still want my rematch later

Maybe there's a record of who programmed it to come after me. I'll get what data

I can and safely dispose of it. Why do you say safely dispose when we all know you've already lined up a buyer

We'll take Julie home meet up with you later

- easily for you you always win, that's not true, okay?

I guess it is kind of true

That summer ran around together with Grandpa and the rest bowed out the deep down you do care you do take things seriously

And you work hard at what you do swish

You just always make everything look easy

Back when we were kids every day take my date to the prom innit. I was totally convinced I know

Pranking it was my idea it was

Huh you really want a car. I've got an idea

Not the rust bucket, then I got nothing

You could drive mine sometimes if you want

Busters of tech Adan it must have cost a fortune

Somebody's put a hit on you. I'm not worried. You should be the techadons will keep coming

Let me tell you something custom a techadon robot

Designed specifically to destroy me your baby bag, but rath several other estimate goes

The bigger they are the harder they fall, that's what Rath was gonna say by that logic better than rap

You couldn't find out who's sending them it wasn't in the techadons memory

custom jobs remember

done

So we find the fabricator

The control console might be broadcasting back to it you two get on it before another one shows up. Where are you going?

Picking up tech Adhan energy signature somewhere in a three mile radius here

Jules and I can't absorb it

Come on if there's one thing you're good at its breaking stuff, but ask dad for a car maybe for graduation

If you lose it little Gwen Tennyson what brings you out to these parts

I think you did volcanus. Did you hear that someone put a hit out on Ben just don't take it on fabricators a lot shorter

Yeah, I am stinking raised a nice

Call it off

As for me, I'm gonna stay here and celebrate

Couldn't help overhearing your situation then when Ben bites the big one if he bites it

What do you mean if

Let's face it tubby Benton. You're right. I need to see it right make sure yeah make sure

I'll do better than that

God this one nope am I forgetting anything probably probably something bad for us

Need to cool things so many bystanders around here

Come on you watch me

Looking for

Well dessert

While your still still alive so far how about you figure out who ordered the techadons?

I'm sure

They're gonna keep coming and coming if it makes you feel any better after it finishes you off

I'm gonna pound fall Candace like nobody's business

That does not make me feel any better

Got it. I can't beat it, so I'm not going to troll I

Know Ultimatrix no target cool. Hey Kevin you still got your old ID mask

Do that what did you do?

Techadons our killers, but they're not exactly known for their smarts. What did you expect I?

Spent enough money on that thing to buy us you know where to find me. I'll be waiting

No hard feelings right volcanus get your hands off

You

You

For more infomation >> Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 33 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:56.

-------------------------------------------

M*u*e*r*e José Mediavilla, la voz de Morgan Freeman - Duration: 6:49.

For more infomation >> M*u*e*r*e José Mediavilla, la voz de Morgan Freeman - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 32 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:46.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

There's a spot right there on it

I'll go up to the gate with you

Security won't let you in without a ticket

Sure, they will what's the point of international mega stardom if I can't abuse it for a few more minutes with my girl

Nothing, I can handle it anyway

What's on the scanner?

Then you can go tomorrow no I can't my life is just as important as yours

Go after her

This isn't going to turn out like our previous encounters

Studying learning help you I knew you'd be due for this

You're beginning to separate out into your components

Police another time

Then Julie

Like shopping want to go

Okay, but I thought you wanted to spend more time with Ben. I do that's why he's coming with

you bringing Kevin guess so

Sumo slammers, this wasn't in the channel guide

Record it

Would you others? Why don't you go, and I'll stay here and watch

Would that make you happy?

I'll get you a snack before I go

Don't know he's never acted like this before not around you anyway. It's not normal. It's just as well

He didn't come I wanted to talk to you about not going to Europe

I already told you it was an easy choice for each other. What's been giving up?

Look Julie is there any way you can get back on the tour you've only missed a day, but I don't want to

Gwen

The only place you're going is home, I want that elevator given the once-over

Okay, I guess this is where a normal couple would work out some kind of compromise

Not sure what and she won't let me take her home until I get someone to check it out meaning me

No except my friend got hurt. How do you think I feel this thing is almost like a person to me?

There's never been a problem ever till now

What was I supposed to know it didn't have a label on it. Can you please calm down?

Obviously the brake was on no. It wasn't I just took the break-up

Let me know if you find out goodbye. I think this all has something to do with Julian ship remember how he barked at her

Maybe he's got dysentery

wandering out which

going

So uh, what do you want to see when since I'm now on well in that case

Definitely something wrong well what you think this time? It's starting to grow on me

What is it nothing come on Ben you know it's no hurry, don't worry about me. I'll take the bus

Eight

It's just his skin he shed it he's probably 50 miles from here by now, I gotta go

What's she doing

Yeah, not exactly a garden spot

How'd you know I was here when corn

But she didn't say what you like her but come on all the enemies

We've had over the years any of them could have done this

really

animate buildings

Up high can I see Julie she's not here you should know that

how

Thanks oh

I just saw your dad. What for

Just wanted to see you, that's all

Got a surprise for you

You've gone along with everything. I've wanted to do these last few days now

We're going to see whatever you want to see I'm fine with sumo slammers really

Hey, it's you must be a replay

It is a replay, but if you don't like them I

Can be anyone you want me to be you almost killed Kevin to use them for us to give you everything you want

What's wrong with that?

Elena what do you want?

Does it matter don't you understand? I just want you

That's not enough

Julie I came back on the first flight

Inside the five plums

What are you going to do kill them if you can't have him no one can is that it I

Are you okay, maybe I don't know what's love

It's in the genetic pattern unis I put you on Primus precisely, so I wouldn't have to deal with these mundane trivialities

Send some politican

The politicus biopsis should have been back by now I'd better tell azmuth

Mizar Alkaid Arcturus isn't luoda near there. Yeah closer to de Nebula

It isn't the con artist formerly known as Prince

Simeon

Wait I can certainly understand your ire you lied to a Simeon used us and so be good

The highbreed weren't exactly pleased when you caught on to my little deception before

You mean when you tried to trick us into taking out the plumbers communication system so earth would be defenseless again

Spreading all over in a few days there won't be a single unaffected arachnid chimp left on the planet. I I need your help

Na ba, and if it's just another con, then he's all yours

On earth good thing we held on to these bad boys

I just hope we have enough ammo to cure a whole planet

We should go in close the dnaliens have already taken over the planetary defense grid

Sure gets dark fast around here

Hold up the Ultimatrix is detecting a signal dnaliens

Anything else we're going to find unis

Matrix core detected in rage version code tricks this way

The two dimensions

Dnaliens - arachnid chips what repair genetic damage to arachnid chips

The tricks are

You kidding no bars

Cancel on reset I mean

Ultimatrix abort reset interference from where

Rude jerk all the activity up here attracted it like almost every predator on this planet they consider arachnid chimps to be a delicacy

That's why we keep to the treetops. You get have you sold you

Follow me

Eunice they goodness you're back I

Didn't even have time to grab my equipment before I was captured the dnalien arachnichimps

Brought me and what was left of my ship to their leader mazaru

Later and I've been helping his family to hide and find food, but we can't hold out forever

They may very well already be the last of their kind

We came to help, but I'm not sure how to upload DNA samples parallel signal interference. That's why your powers aren't working. Oh

I'll shut it off

What are your ships zap all the mutant monkeys back to normal and we're home in time for dinner. I was hoping you'd say that

Come haplar, it's time

Example let's get going

Relax he's bluffing no way you could know

I know you are here Ben Tennyson pop lore told us and the others

Yeah, yeah, we're here, too

Now let them go

What a noble sacrifice

It's a pretty limited power over this entire

planets

You see this hasn't altered your mind you

Are you kidding if we need his DNA he's the only record chimp left

You say I never take you anywhere

Step right up I got plenty for everybody

You've got yourself a good one there when it comes to is that what you think?

the Xena psyche queen tried to control me, but I was too strong I

Am

The sum total of every arachnid chimp on the planet by and your do

Gwen I'm not flying yet before some will

Your mother must be very proud

She was one of the first to be transformed

The cure didn't work on you

He's the one who granted me unlimited power over this entire planet

You nose

Burn Jennison you have made a dangerous enemy this day mark my words you

Must moved it remember, that's okay, I'll Drive

Don't mind him he's just cheesed because I was right about Simeon and he was wrong. Hey, what happened to the DNA repair guns

You

For more infomation >> Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 32 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:46.

-------------------------------------------

Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 31 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:48.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

I got stopped by some fans. How long does it take to sign a couple of autographs?

Hey, it's the least I could do for my adoring public

You mean you're paying public

See the world's greatest hero on a stage near

I'm telling you. It's just wrong

Pretending to be you in a stage show for money sure is unless they pay you right I mean no

Okay, nice work on the priorities

Don't mind him he's had a long flight will take three please I'm sorry, but that's impossible it's sold out

Attention earth planes I am Vilgax the Conqueror

Here on my moon base

on the moon

Nobody is destroying anything so says I Ben Tennyson

You are trapped Ben Tennyson you cannot save yourself

Well in that case. I had better call for a little help from the

Telegrams that is so wrong um exactly what I was thinking

When did you become the voice of reason since you two became theater critics I am perfectly calm

Okay now I'm perfect ah the producer is right inside. I gotta go

We've got some business to discuss

Some chili fries care to join me. I mean what are you doing with this show?

Truth be told I am making the best of a bad situation

than he did some way to earn a living I

Realized that the most fitting if ironic choice would be to make money

What I call fume none of your business

Really wait timeout

Okay now what we miss?

Albedo just played a collection of his greatest hits, but I thought he said yeah

No Ultimatrix plus. It was really easy to I'm gonna check with our Beto

Thousand

You know reasonable explanation

Look who we found

And that would be it hater

So I used it to find performers who would lend my show a certain verisimilitude

Next

What you see here are the winners

Such as the ever since I escaped from vilgax's ship

every second-rate resort sales convention and county fair in one night out the next the Omnitrix or the

Ultimatrix or kidnapped you or might I had tried to kill me and now here he is again

Ripping me off using my feet. Oh isn't a threat anymore he's a nuisance you

Needn't worry

Tonight was our last performance

What I

Still think he deserved a major beatdown why waste the energy you?

Parenthetically, I am not much of an athlete. What do you want you I came to warn you about

Obito's real plan he's selling toys, and yes, and he's gonna set it off tonight

Because that's what doomsday bombs do no think for a second if albedo stuck on earth

What does he gain from destroying it it doesn't make sense I?

I didn't say destroy it's horrifying

No offense

And away from the bog then would you wait a second nope hold them off?

Actually, that's kind of complicated well, let me know when you figure it out

Guess I'll have to do this the hard way

Your where's albedo there

My DNA at Wilin, I'm ready for anything you can throw at me, why would I throw anything at you?

I'm no longer trapped in your hideous human form in person

still trying to catch up so you're saying that wasn't a doomsday bomb of what a

Doomsday, bomb course it was

What no it can't be

Afeared with the alteration field so now whatever I turn into I'll always change back to this

It's all my fault. I'll be the Liberty

Most importantly I had friends especially you

That's why I told Ben Tennyson, so he would stop you

That's okay, I'll take care of him he's my friend and

Sorry I went a little nuts about that whole show thing a little

Okay, a lot I guess if you want to be a world-famous hero. You gotta give up with this

What is it a summons we're suing you for the damage you caused to our theater

Bellwood senior village met oh hello Doctor, yeah

Nearly 2000 years old I'm wagering

It's an ancient cache of alien weapons that would make sir Cyrus happy

George

I

Think I felt a ripple back in my room you guys take the mana, and I'll investigate my bed oh

Yeah, that's some rippled mana right there

Forever Knights threw a party

Trick the forever King

Frauds and apostates the lot of them. I am sir Cyrus and ours is the true path

Faithful to the ways of our founder though two of my men are missing and you're here

Now you're going to tell us where you took them even if it's with your last breath

Right nobody move or the changelings suffers raise your hands above your head if you say so

We have a situation here, which by the way you caused if you want to help fix it who made that thing

The first Knight forged the sacred seal 17th centuries ago as to why well I was trying to translate the inscriptions

But I didn't finish in time on the other side of the seal

That tracks it looks like it's cracked from the inside

So the explosion took down my Knights is that what happened Squire were long since lost to time?

Sir Reginald thought it was a weapons cache filled with captured alien technology

Lissa reporting several locals have gone missing after a blinding light

Let's go check it out. Maybe I should stay here with Winston try to translate those inscriptions

What no kevin has a point then we'll all go on the hunt together

That was so dumb dress it's a tunic. Why are they stopping? I?

Haven't beaten anybody up in about 20 minutes if you don't let that policeman go right now, that's gonna change

Hey when I say no, I mean no

You could have hit that guy he's as good as dead already

How may I serve the great one?

Your freak show

This is not gonna go over well

He's gone that creature grabbed him loo kübra

That's what it calls itself by whatever name the evil has taken my man, and it's your fault welcome

I know right I feel like driving my brain through a car wash. No trace of the Beast if you three hadn't interfered

You'd all be in jail for about that seal your Knights found

Here's the lads rucksack it has his notes in the pictures. He took. We'll do our best

I'm sure Squire is endangered. I will do whatever needs to be done

I'll pretty high honor unfortunately

Winston couldn't read the runes properly

He really thought it was full of captured alien technology

But it was a monster jail fussing between two worlds a demon Luke Oubre is a creature from another dimension

Good, so we know where to send him back if we can find

Find him I

accidentally connected to the lucubra

They've changed directions, and they haven't found the tracking device in Winston's rucksack right first

We kill the Beast then our truce with Ben Tennyson

Know where we are?

Seriously, well I did say. I would yeah, but you didn't say win

Good point. We'll call them after it's all over I

Can fix that can we not go straight to the nuclear option?

You'll get here

It wants energy from the parietal lobe

The part of the brain you use when you pray or meditate?

So you bliss out and it has lunch, and I shook it off

But what if next time you can't what if it's three strikes, and you're out I'll be okay

Listen Gwen. I can't if we get into trouble, but only if then you jump in

Kaplan don't hurt anyone

They stop them we can attack in force I'm going to help my friends you'll have to go through us first

I was hoping you'd say that

Tinfoil hat keeps them from controlling your mind

How's that

Steady there's going I

Tried to fight it

Well array for you from got a problem with that

No for now our work is done and our truce remains in force

Except for that part out back were you ambushed me my - hey he's cute

beginning

Squire you are not to fraternize with the enemy

You

You

For more infomation >> Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 31 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:48.

-------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 19, 2018 with Tracy Morgan (Full Episode) - Duration: 23:46.

[ Rhythmic clapping ]

Holla, Burnside Ave...

-Boogie oogie. Holla. -He loves toes.

[ Laughter ]

Not if your shit is decrepit.

Yeah. Like, clean toes.

-I like pretty toes. -Pretty toes.

That shit got to look like Skittles or something.

Yeah.

I don't got a problem licking your toes,

but if your shit look like...

-nah, I can't...with you. -The crawfish joints.

Now, I love me some --

What I love is some welfare pussy.

I love the... just a little bit.

They get extra wet on the 1st and the 15th.

♪♪

A substitute math teacher in Montville, Connecticut,

was arrested last week for encouraging

certain extracurricular activities.

We go to WFSB for the full report.

Shout-out to WFSB. They always got the hard-hitting news.

-Have we used them before? -No. [ Laughs ]

Also tonight, we're getting an inside look at what police

are calling a fight club here at Montville High School.

-Whoo! Damn. -Oh. He's going in.

Yes, here's a look at video we received

from inside a classroom. Hard to watch there.

Was that a playpen in there?!

...faces of these two students to protect their identities.

Police say the victims are between 14...

Yo, your man got the trash can out the way!

What kind of -- He was like, "Nah, nah, nah."

"No weapons. No weapons. No weapons. No weapons."

"My four count. Just come out clean."

[ As Mills Lane ] Let's get it on!

He had a weigh-in in fourth period.

[ Laughter ]

23-year-old substitute teacher Ryan Fish

is accused of running this fight club.

You know he definitely was like, "Yeah, my name's Mr. Fish, but call me Ryan.

I'm the cool substitute.

Y'all want to beat each other up?"

"Yo...it. ...social studies, bro.

Let's just... each other up."

Then Connecticut's trusty news source FOX 61

tracked down teacher Ryan Fish to get to the bottom of this.

Yeah. In a new segment we call "Fish Facts."

Yeah. They're fishin' for the truth.

He's like, "Listen, man. I was...stoned.

They wanted to fight. I was like, '...it.'"

I didn't realize what was happening at the time.

I didn't know -- I didn't have the...

-Pfff! [ Laughs ] -Look at him.

He's looking directly at the camera like, "Y'all buying this?"

Woman: ...accused 23-year-old Ryan Fish

of supervising so-called fight clubs

between students at Montville High School.

I mean, he's 23, dawg. Like, what the...?

What were you doing at 23?

You know what? 'Cause when you're young, you think teachers are like 40, 50, 80.

No, bro. They're 22, bro.

And they're playing mad rounds of beer pong

before...fifth period.

Fish turned himself in

before he was arraigned in Norwich Superior...

Ah, he wore the good, sensible "I'm a teacher" sweater.

-I see you, man. -I see you. I see you.

Ryan oversaw at least three

scheduled fights last October involving...

Scheduled fights? What is he, a prom--

He's a promoter now. He's not a sub teacher.

...involving five male students ages 14 to 16.

Ah, that's old enough to fight. I thought they was like 8 years old.

Yeah. That's actually a good fight. Yeah.

Police say cellphone video shows Fish encouraging

the student victims to fight as other students looked on.

Fish denies it.

Did you ever facilitate any of the fights?

-No. -"No. No way.

That video of me saying '...him up,' that's not me."

Did you ever know they were going to happen before they started?

No!

[ Laughs ] "No!

That's a very guilty "no." It was very high-pitched.

"No! No! No. I don't know anything about cocaine!"

Woman: Police report tells a different story.

Wow. This police document has a lot of words, Mr. Fish.

-Yeah. -Not looking good for you.

Not looking good for you, Fishy.

After being confronted about it on October 10th of 2017,

police say Fish told the principal,

"Boys will be boys."

[ Laughter ]

"And I got $20 on Jerome, so...

"What's up? What's up? Knuckle up.

-Don't ass-bet, either." -You gonna match or what?"

Wait. Take it back to that police document.

"Mr. Fish..." Dah-dah.

"Mr. Fish started the fight by saying, 'One, two, three.'"

God damn!

[ Laughter ]

You guilty as shit, Mr. Fish!

-Yo. -Damn.

Victim 3 was done throwing up...

"Mr. Fish tried to start the fight again

by saying, 'Round two!'"

[ Bell dings ]

Your man turned into the "Street Fighter II" announcer?

He had the kids outside beating up cars in the parking lot

for the bonus round.

"Perfect." Nigga got a pile bricks and shit.

"Shoryuken!"

Fish was fired by superintendent Brian Levesque

later that day.

Looking back, Fish admits he was wrong.

I am so sorry.

[ Laughter ]

All his people on Facebook is like, "[Chuckles] Fish.

"Fish! Fish gawd. Yeah, kid.

-Keep swimmin', bro." -Free Fish."

Yeah, keep swimming. "Just keep swimming, bro."

Oh, my God.

Because I'll be totally honest.

I was just trying to reach the kids.

-[ Laughs ] -Wow!

You was trying to help the kids with their reach.

You was trying to see who had the longest reach...

"Tyrone, keep it tight. Guard your grille. Guard your grille."

"Guard the body. You gotta guard the body!"

He got mad petroleum on their face, cutting their eye.

[ Laughs ]

You know who would be a perfect person to play Ryan Fish

in the TV movie that needs to be made about this?

Mnh-mnh-mnh. This is basically what he did in the Bronx anyway.

That's true. I wasn't gonna say --

What's the statute of limitations, bro?

'Cause they got videos for days, B.

...almost kicked my ass out of there,

'cause they were like, "Yo, you're beating up a kid."

It looked mad-funny. It looked like this.

It looked like I was doing this. But I was not.

And I was cleared of all charges.

I remember that was one of the first things --

When I met him, that was one of the first stories I heard.

And I was like, "I'm staying away from this nigga."

[ Laughs ] Bro.

My UFT rep had to be mob-affiliated, bro, 'cause he walked in --

He was like...

[ Jersey accent ] "How ya doin'?

We're gonna take care of this real quick.

Just have a seat. You'll be all right.

Don't worry about nothing. Don't say nothing, all right?"

Now students also tell police Fish allowed them to draw

images on the board in class of him engaged in sex acts

and also admitted to doing drugs.

Hold up. The teacher said this?

No. The teacher said... that he was letting the kids

draw pictures of him getting toppy on the board.

Wow!

And he admitted to doing drugs.

But, if you remember, who was the coolest tea--

The teachers that was like, "Yo, I just kind of... with this teacher shit."

You had the teachers that you thought lived in the schools,

and when you saw them on the weekend, you were like,

"What are you doing in Target? They let you out?"

"Yo, I knew you smoked weed, 'cause you got a ponytail!"

Then you had the other teachers that was like,

I'm not even teaching today. Here. I'm-a bring in this big-ass TV.

You gonna watch 'Gremlins.' "Go ahead...that.

We're watching 'Big Momma's House 2' again.

-Martin Lawrence is a thespian." -That's right."

[ Laughter ]

[ Rhythmic clapping ]

Dollar-van drivers, the real hood heroes!

"Driver, driver, driver! One stop, one stop, one stop!"

"Yo, yo, yo, yo! Getting off at Franny Lew."

If y'all don't know what that means,

that's because you gentrified your neighborhood.

Man #1: Yo! Stop the...car, bro!

Man #2: You're gonna make it worse.

Woman: Driver!

-"Driver!" -"Driver!

Don't stop at all!"

[ Laughs ] Yo!

Yo!

Nigga, let me out. Let me out. Let me out.

Let me out. Let me out, man.

Man: #3 ...really following us.

This nigga's a bozo.

-He gonna...this shit. -Driver!

We about to die, fam.

He said, "We about to die, fam."

Your man is gunning that... dollar van, also.

Yo. Fam. There's like 20...

[ Indistinct shouting ]

Woman #2: Oh, my God! Have mercy!

You hear what shorty said? "Lord have mercy!"

I didn't know my aunt was there.

Like, unh! Come on. Let her off, man.

She's just trying to go to her nursing job.

Man #2: Leave the car and run! Leave the car and run!

Yeah! Yo, B.

Woman: Stop and run! Stop and run!

Fam, yo, yo. How about every New York stereotype

is in this dollar van at the same time?

It's, like, the Jamaican nurse, the dude in the back. "Yo, B!"

Just stop the car and dip, my nigga.

Man #4: Stop your bumbaclot...

Nigga said, "Stop your bumbaclot van!"

[ Laughs ] Yo! Yo! Fam! Fam!

Stop your bumbaclot...

Yo, stop the car and dip, my nigga.

Woman: Stop the fucking van and run!

Leave the car and run!

Hey, yo, real shit, my nigga...

[ Laughter ]

Like, "Yep. Real shit, my nigga."

"Yo, real shit, my nigga."

Yo, when that proceeds a sentence, yo, watch the...out.

Hey, yo, real shit, my nigga,

we get in an accident, B, you better hope you go to jail,

my nigga, 'cause I'm-a...you up.

[ Laughter ]

"You'll go to jail 'cause I'm-a...you up."

Ohh. MTA rules still apply.

[ Indistinct shouting ]

Let me out. Let me out. Let me out.

He stopped? He finally stopped?

"Let me out. Let me out."

Was he running from the cops?

This nigga ran out the car!

"Go on. Go on. Go on. Go."

Hey, I'm getting the...out.

This nigga literally just got out the car and...ran, B.

-Ohh! Listen. Listen. -Yo! Yo!

It ain't safe on the block, not even for the cops.

I mean. Yo, sometimes you got --

I mean, now, you know, like,

sometimes your immigration status

might be a little iffy,

you know, like, you might have a warrant.

Might gotta boogie before I.C.E. freeze you.

Listen. People who drive dollar vans don't always be on the up-and-up.

...ran, B.

-Who is he? -I don't know.

The nigga went some...where.

Oh, shit. They came through the burner?

-Yo! -Shit.

He could have got that whole car shot up.

Yo, Yasenia in there with scrubs like, "Papi, no! I wasn't driving!

I need to hang blood!"

Man #1: Yo, it's not him! It's not him!

-It's not him. -All right. Calm down.

Damn. It's so serious, he got to help the cops.

"Chill. Don't shoot that nigga. Don't shoot that nigga.

He's like, "Yo, I'm not snitching.

I don't want to see no one shot. Listen."

Don't shoot him. He's the wrong guy."

It's not him, B.

They're like, "Nah. Someone black's getting arrested...that.

"You wanna go to jail...?"

You wanna go to jail, or her?"

He's like, "Okay. Okay, pal.

So you're telling me this dollar van just appeared out of nowhere?

Spread your cheeks. You got anything sharp?

"Come on. Get outta here."

Y'all shouldn't even have to search homey like that.

Come on, B.

[ Indistinct shouting ] How do I know it's not you?

There's 20 people telling you it's not me!

The cop was like, "How do I know it's not you?

I mean, other than these moolies behind me saying it's not you."

Look at the guy. He's like, "This some bullshit."

...even look like he was driving?

-He got, like, headphones in. -Look.

That's a walking-ass nigga if I ever seen one.

...look dusty as shit.

We was about to die just now!

And y'all letting the dude run away?

Where'd he go?

-He ran that way! -He ran that way!

[ Laughter ]

♪ Which way did he go? Which way did he go? ♪

Cops was like, "Whoa. I don't know what you guys are saying.

Which way? Whoa. Slow down. Speak English.

-Whoa. What is that? -Speak English."

Whoa, whoa. This is not Passa Passa."

And everyone in there is tight like,

"Yo, so, I don't get my money back or...?"

♪♪

Yo, number-one show in late night.

-Nothing but illustrious guests. -That's right.

We got a number-one comedian.

-We got the legend. -You know what I'm sayin'?

From the BX. You know who it is.

You know him. Tracy Morgan.

He got the new series, "The Last O.G.,"

Tuesday nights on TBS.

But you know him from every other show.

You know him from "Uptown Comedy Club."

Come on! Tracy Morgan, get up here. Let's go.

♪♪

Oh, my God.

-I'm coming through. -Coming through.

Coming through. You know me. I'm coming through.

-Legendary. My guy. -No doubt.

Came with the heavy chain.

Remember the lunch-room table?

You gotta let it bang on the table.

No. No. There's too many diamonds. I'm-a lose diamonds.

Oh. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

...the chain. I don't want to lose diamonds.

There you go. Ohh.

But first we gotta talk about you did good things in Brooklyn,

the park rededication, did the block party.

That meant the world to me.

-What's it like going back? -Well, I never left.

But going back and like...

-But I never left. I never left. -You never left?

I never left, man.

Anybody can tell you Trace still go through his hood, man.

I don't even call it the hood. I call it the neighborhood.

'Cause we gotta start a trend.

Yesterday, we laid down a renovated playground

for the kids -- basketball courts.

You don't know what that meant to me.

'Cause I played ball on that court.

I cut my thumb on that court.

So now I give a chance for the next generation

not to cut their thumb.

And it's a safe place. It's a safe place.

It's a place where kids can go

and get away from all this stuff just to go play.

-Yeah. -Just to go play.

So that meant everything to me, to be a part of that with TBS.

I just want to be a part -- I know my purpose back --

Listen. I wasn't supposed to walk away from that accident.

-Yeah. -I'm here for a reason.

-That was crazy. Yeah, man. -I'm here for a reason.

So, my last O.G. was Jimmy Mack.

He died in the accident with me.

He was a 62-year-old man. He was an O.G.

He would call me on the phone when I was being a knucklehead.

"Nah, that's not how you carry it."

So, that's what an O.G. is.

The greatest O.G. was Ben Kenobi.

He took care of Luke.

-Yeah. -That's what an O.G. do.

"The Force is with you."

So, putting down -- giving out turkeys

and helping the needy and all of that, that's O.G. move.

When you said Ben Kenobi, I was like...

Ben Kenobi. He told him to go to the Dagobah system.

Ain't nobody else told him to go to the Dagobah system!

The O.G. did that! He said, "Luke..."

We need more O.G.'s in life and space.

-That's right! O.G. style. -You know what I'm sayin'?

I just got my star put down on the Walk of Hollywood.

That's my legacy as far as my career,

but my kids are my legacy of my life.

That's something for them to walk up long after I'm gone --

My great-great-great- grandkids.

-"That's my grandpops." -"Yo. That's my grandpops, yo."

You build on that.

I needed my father.

He's the only one that could show me how to be a man.

I swam around in his nuts.

[ Laughter ]

Not nobody else's.

It's important for dads to be there.

My daughter is 4 years old.

It's important for me to be there for her.

'Cause you know what Daddy is to a little girl?

He is the first loving, meaningful relationship

she ever gonna have with a male outside of sex.

Look at these pretty-ass women right here.

Every man that's ever looked at them wanted something.

Looked at them with lustful eyes.

We got to start looking at them with loving eyes.

That's the difference.

You ain't never had an interview like this on this show.

[ Laughs ] Nah.

We had one close, but this is --

Fix it. You and your man going through something? Fix it!

'Cause them kids need both of y'all.

Fix it!

Tell your family to mind their business.

You tell yours to mind their business.

Y'all, put them kids over in their room.

...Go fix it. Go fix it.

And don't leave the room until it's fixed!

That's why arguments over meatloaf turn into divorce,

'cause there's unresolved issues in the relationship.

You know what I'm sayin'? Men are different than women.

We'll do anything to stop the argument.

But y'all -- It ain't over.

Y'all just took it and put it on the back burner.

He said one thing to you,

and it triggered, and that when -- whoo!

Now you're arguing with him over something he did 10 years ago.

'Cause it wasn't resolved.

Out of 168 hours of the week,

both of y'all take one hour, one sacred hour,

and go in a room, in one sacred room, and resolve it.

Then you ask her. You got to be honest.

"Is it resolvable? Baby, is it resolved?

Be honest with me. "No."

"Then we're not leaving. Let's resolve it. I'll listen."

Or you might just want to go in the room and hold hands.

You sit right next to her. Don't say nothing.

Just sit there for an hour. Hold hands.

It's about the connection.

You know what's blowing my mind?

Everything you say is extra deep 'cause you have a do-rag on.

[ Laughter ]

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Nah. You talking O.G. knowledge now.

But that's what I'm giving to young people.

Do the right thing, man. Do the right thing.

I'm sayin' it with a do-rag on. I can get away with it.

-I can pull it off. -Only you could come --

Anyone else came here

with a do-rag and the... gold chain gets clowned.

I know your look. I see your look.

You see through people.

-Who? Me? -Yeah.

You see through the smoke and the mirrors.

I'm 49 years. I'm from Brooklyn. I'm O.G.

You know who I had dinner with last night? Two hours.

Morgan Freeman. Me and Morgan Freeman.

What do you and Morgan Freeman talk about?

-Just -- I was listening. -What did he eat?

Him and his man -- It's like those uncles.

You just -- Yeah.

Ah. Look at Morgan right there. Okay.

-Yeah. Look. -What'd he order?

I had ravioli. He had some type of fish.

Yeah, I can see Morgan ordering fish.

Yo, you got -- How many kids you got?

-On the books or off? -Both.

[ Laughter ]

'Cause I'm trying to break Bob Marley's record.

Yeah. I don't pull out. I don't pull out.

Listen. You two --

Gang shit. Gang shit. You already shknow.

You already shknow. You already shknow.

I never seen John Holmes pull out. You know what I mean?

I love my wife, man. I love my wife, man.

It's just too exhausting having an affair now.

There's a lot of paperwork. A lot of paperwork involved.

Yeah. Wait. So, how many cars do you have?

Officially? Or with my wife?

With the wife. Let's flex it out.

Maybe 10.

-Yeah? -Yeah.

What's the everyday joint?

The Rolls. The Rolls-Royce. I don't know.

'Cause we once seen you whipping up in a --

My nigga, I seen you on Seventh Ave

with the doors up on the Lambo!

You almost caused a riot on Seventh Ave...

But that's my life.

My hardest decision, Mark, is which car to drive.

Honestly. That's my hardest decision.

I look at my...like,

"Yeah, he just raised the bar right here."

Take us back to the high-school days, man.

-I was bad. -I read your book.

I was bad. I would have had both of y'all.

I was funny like that.

Look at that smile. Ha ha!

Football star, track star. Plus I was funny.

You would have never ate school lunch.

I would have sent you up to that McDonald's.

-Wow! That's the flex, too. -I got the Big Mac coupons.

-"Here." -"Go ahead. Eat, ma."

"Come here. You hungry? You and your friends ate?

Here. Go up to the Ave."

[ Laughter ]

Yeah, yeah. There you go.

Yo, she would have been it with her girlfriends.

"He just gave me some..."

"This all? This all? Just 100?"

"Here, man. Here!"

Then I'd have been like this, "Yo, your moms home?"

That was my favorite thing. "Yo, your moms home?"

I got to do a tour in the mother's bed...

I loved doing it in her parents' bed.

"My mom's gonna be home at 5:00."

You be there 4:45. Her mom come home at 5:00.

You're like, "I'll still make it happen."

Yep. Yep. Yeah. You knew that.

I'm going to the basketball court first.

Coming through sweaty.

Yeah, I'm coming through sweaty down there, man.

-A little salty nuts. -Yeah. Salty nuts.

What's the wildest party you've taken your shirt off at?

-The China Club. -Ooh.

Yeah. The "Post" caught me kissing some trick feet.

-[ Laughs ] -I'm a toe guy.

I'm a freak. I told you, I'm a freak, man.

I'm a witty-bitty, bing-bong freak.

I'm over here. I'm over here pro-eating ass.

-Are you pro-eating ass? -Yeah. So?

Are you crazy? Yes.

If you eat pussy, you eat ass. It ain't but that far apart.

-You know what I'm sayin'? -They're adjacent.

That's a bridge over troubled water, man.

Everybody knows I... with the brown eye.

That's how a female butthole look, like a brown eye.

-Just winking at you. -Has the creases on it.

Oh, my God.

-Nasty. -I'm a freak.

One time, for my ex-wife, I bought a glass table

and made her get on top of the table.

And I was under the table ready to beat off.

I said, "Shit on the table."

[ Laughter ]

And you see her butthole muscles started moving.

I was like, "Oh, yeah. Oh, here it comes."

[ Laughter ] Yo!

[ Laughter ]

♪♪

Tracy Morgan, what would you like your --

I'm nasty.

What would you like your rainbow to say?

-I'm nasty. -Is that it?

-Word. Smell. -He's nasty.

-Ha! -Oh, wow.

[ Laughter ]

I keep some butthole on my...

-Yo. He's nasty. -Some cootie cat on the...

Yo, give it up for Tracy Morgan.

You know what I'm sayin'? [ Laughs ]

Nasty...

♪♪

-Shout-outs! -Shout-outs!

-Yeah. You dirtbags. -Yeah. You piece of trash.

Yo, shout-out to making your own justice.

'Cause the sweetest justice is artisanal.

Uh-huh.

We about to go inside and get my free coffee.

Y'all ready?

-How you doing? -Good. How are you?

All right. I heard y'all was racist, so I came to get my own...

Yeah. Yeah. It's reparations day!

[ Laughs ]

I saw that.

Yeah. I heard you guys don't like black people.

So I wanted to get my Starbucks reparations.

-Not our store. -What's that?

-Is that a real thing? -It's a real thing.

I mean, I'll give it to you. Yeah, I saw that on my Twitter last night.

Talk to him, Chelsea.

She was like, "I saw that. It wasn't fair.

What would you like? A latte? A latte? And free Meek."

"Yeah. That's right."

-I need a free coffee. -I'll give you a free coffee.

You see how fast that girl got over there?!

-She's like, "Yo!" -Wow!

Shorty came over with the blender real swift.

Look at this. Look at the flash in the back.

Yeah. I need a free coffee.

That's what I'm talking about. This is justice.

Got to get my reparations for being black in America.

Black Lives Matter.

They certainly do.

She's like, "That's absolutely right, Terrell!

I agree 1,000%!"

Do you want any flavors in it? We got caramel, hazelnut...

-I'll take caramel. -Caramel? Sure.

For the struggle.

-I wish you the best. -Thank you.

-Here. -[ Gasps ]

-Have a good night. -You too.

He's like, "Oh, my God! A macchiato!

I don't even know what this is!"

He was like, "Racial justice before my own eyes. Wow."

That's the eyes of a hopeful young black man.

It's like he's watching Obama be inaugurated for the third time.

He's like, "Whoa! Whoa!"

You freeze-frame it here, and if R. Kelly

wasn't problematic, you could put "I Believe I Can Fly,"

but he's canceled, so you gotta get Common to do like a spoken word.

"...black brother's holding a macchiato."

Damn, bro. What if he --

I hope he doesn't try to do that shit somewhere else.

No, you can do that this weekend.

It was on the Starbucks website.

-Okay. -It says black people --

If you go into Starbucks this weekend and you're black,

you get a free macchiato.

[ Clicks tongue ]

[ Laughter ]

Just ask for it.

You just got like 20 niggas arrested over the weekend and shit.

-[ Laughs ] -Be like, "Desus told me."

♪♪

-BX all day. -Who?

-East Tremont. Holla. -Both of us.

Both of y'all from -- I'm from the X, nigga.

I went to DeWitt Clinton.

DeWitt Clinton High School...

-You went to DeWitt Clinton? -Yes, sir!

-You're a Governor? -Yes, sir.

-I'm a Governor, too. -We out here.

I dropped out in '87. Started '83, when girls came in.

I almost dropped out. My pops had to fly from D.R.

and be like, "Papi, you have to pass the classes."

I wish I could go back and drop out again! Love that shit, man.

♪♪

For more infomation >> Thursday, April 19, 2018 with Tracy Morgan (Full Episode) - Duration: 23:46.

-------------------------------------------

GLOWY SUMMER MAKEUP TUTORIAL! - Duration: 15:14.

(music)

For more infomation >> GLOWY SUMMER MAKEUP TUTORIAL! - Duration: 15:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Power of Diverse Thinking | Our People | J.P. Morgan - Duration: 1:38.

[energetic music]

Nikki: My name is Nikki.

I'm in the Chase Leadership Development Program.

It's three, eight month rotations.

What's great about it is it lets you transition

from three different roles.

My role right now is in Fraud Operations.

As an analyst in Card Services and witnessing the technology,

we look at what all the fraudsters are doing.

Fraud is very much like a game of chess.

Where does this piece fit and how do we fix it?

What's very interesting is that we, one, get to learn

different areas and two, you get to see the impact.

When you know that you're making a difference,

it's encouraging and it makes you want to do more

and it makes you want to learn more

and figure out better ways to help people.

What other rates do you think we should include?

Man: How about the ties?

Nikki: Chase is about diverse thinking.

You want diversity when you're working with other people

because it's all about being a team

and working together to figure out the common solution.

I have taken full advantage of that

and made great connections with people,

so I've learned to grow in Chase and outside of Chase

and really participating to make a difference,

not only for our customers but also for our community.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét