Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 20 2018

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

You're having fun no fun was the 14th hole remember that miracle shot I made off Abraham Lincoln's face

through Lincoln's face

Him if it wouldn't be too much trouble huh no travel at all

Let's get this over with

It's what I do know that's two out of three right now

By breeding the course

If memory serves our previous record on had a weakness a weakness for

War machine you don't want to do that fine, but I still want my rematch later

Maybe there's a record of who programmed it to come after me. I'll get what data

I can and safely dispose of it. Why do you say safely dispose when we all know you've already lined up a buyer

We'll take Julie home meet up with you later

- easily for you you always win, that's not true, okay?

I guess it is kind of true

That some are running round together with grandpa and the rest bowed out the deep down you do care you do take things

Seriously, and you work hard at what you do swish

You just always make everything look easy

Back when we were kids every day take my date to the prom innit. I was totally convinced I know

Pranking you was my idea it was

Huh you really want a car. I've got an idea

Not the rust bucket, then I got nothing

You could drive mine sometimes if you want

Busters of tech Adan it must have cost a fortune

Somebody's put a hit on you. I'm not worried. You should be the techadons will keep coming

Let me tell you something custom-made techadon robot

Designed specifically to destroy me your baby bag, but right never underestimate goes

The bigger they are the harder they fall, that's what

You couldn't find out who's sending them it wasn't in the techadons memory

custom jobs remember

done

So we find the fabricator

The control console might be broadcasting back to it you two get on it before another one shows up. Where are you going?

Picking up tech Adhan energy signature somewhere in a three mile radius here

Through it, and I can't absorb it, it's

Come on if there's one thing you're good at its breaking stuff, but that's dead for a car maybe for graduation

If it isn't little Gwen Tennyson what brings you out to these parts, I think you did volcanus

Did you hear that someone put a hit out on Ben system check it on fabricators a lot shorter

yeah, I am stinking rh8 I

Call it off

As for me, I'm gonna stay here and celebrate

Couldn't help overhearing your situation then when Ben bites the big one if he bites it

What do you mean if

Let's face it tubby Benton. You're right. I need to see it right make sure yeah make sure

I'll do better than that

This one nope am I forgetting anything probably probably something bad for us

Need to cool things Germany bystanders around here

Come on you watch me gasp me looking for

Well

You're still alive so far how about you figure out who ordered the techadons?

I'm sure

They're gonna keep coming and coming if it makes you feel any better after it finishes you off. I'm gonna pound volcanus like nobody's business

That does not make me feel any better

Got it. I can't beat it, so I'm not going to try

No Ultimatrix no target cool. Hey Kevin you still got your old ID mask

Do that what did you do?

Techadons our killers, but they're not exactly known for their smarts. What did you expect I?

Spent enough money on that thing to buy us you know where to find me. I'll be waiting

No hard feelings right volcanus get your hands off

You

Did you think you could get rid of us that easily

Then what we're here because of what you wanted to do to Elena. I don't understand don't lie to me men

Pallidus please I never wanted to hurt Elena. We didn't say you wanted to hurt her

You asked me the whole thing was a dream

I liked the part where Humungousaur was really small I was reading about how dreams reveal what we're really afraid of

Then what's this?

Ready

Where's validus who are you?

We're just looking for Valerie's was a big shock one minute fine next minute

Gone

Did you know him very well?

few years any time

Even you're a smart guy

There's something about that janitor, I don't like

Yes, well a pinch less neutronium oxacillin plumber Sunday. Did she say why she was leaving?

Lead with the left racks the left

Firth and took over his research on the alien microchips

No one alive knows more about them that she does. That's why I'm trying to find her

That's why I'm trying to find her

It is why?

Admit it. You just want to see her again Hey Elena, and I were just friends. That's all

Most of this came from my father's lab the rest I built myself

incredible really incredible

Can also solve half the problems of the human race?

They can make bridges roads even whole cities

And all anyone would have to do is think of something they want and the chips would make

Force field my failsafe tit to find out and we need you to help us Elena

You know more about these things than anyone else in the world

Ben I'd like to help, but what I'm doing here time to be a lab rat, right Ben

Ben oh right, right Oh

Them yeah, they are dangerous definitely

What were you talking about Elena and Ben whatever lots of times I

Mean I've heard about them from friends

Just conned you into doing it for me

It's like the answer is right in front of me, but I can't see it

What is a problem exactly a case it feels like I'm always running off somewhere doesn't it?

it's starting -

Can we get together tomorrow night for sure?

Makes sense either

If any of your aliens are good at digging and it's Victor validus I could have told you that

Alline I thought you didn't want to help no chips would take the form of your father

Habit they know it from when they attacked us before

But what do they want last time they tried to take over everyone and everything?

Then why wouldn't it have been afraid of me or Kevin? We're not exactly powerless you know

I'm a scientist not a detective

Which friends the ones I don't see anymore

What are we doing back here I

noticed something about that janitor I

Spotted it last time we were here when he wakes up everything's gonna be a whole lot clearer. You're sure about that

absolutely

Ben

Julie

This isn't one of mine either prove it

Kill Gwen and Kevin, but wouldn't bite me I

Did maybe lie a little about the chips

But none of the other stuff is true a few of them got away

Before I put in the force field with what I've learned these last few months. It shouldn't take long to find them and deactivate them

Okay

Then how do you explain this for hiding when Hale start to fall out that's how I explain

May been help crazy daughters move equipment

Wait a minute. Why do you think Alana's crazy? Where she talk saying we on us?

We'll adjust her wait for a minute there. I even thought Julie what about Julie?

Nothing, she must have changed her mind about wanting to see me again. That's all

You hear that?

don't

Need to mislead you, and I bought it

Elena they've been controlling you you've got to fight them they're not controlling me

They are me and I am them when you like

Or something else

anything else

We can give it to you, but I want it and I can't stop watching

What did I tell you from now on you can call me Sherlock

We can't

This what you want must be you but still cares enough to stop this

No that wasn't Elena the nanites got her a long time

You

For more infomation >> Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 29 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 28 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:37.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

It's in the genetic pattern unis I put you on Primus precisely, so I wouldn't have to deal with these mundane trivialities

Send some political

The villa decays biopsis should have been back by now I'd better tell azmuth

Mizar Alkaid Arcturus isn't luoda near there. Yeah closer to de Nebula

It isn't the con artist formerly known as Prince

Simeon

Wait I can certainly understand your ire you lied to a Simeon used us and so be good

The highbreed weren't exactly pleased when you caught on to my little deception before

You mean when you tried to trick us into taking out the plumbers communication system so earth would be defenseless again

Reading all over in a few days there won't be a single unaffected arachnid chimp left on the planet I I

Need your help

Nah, but and if it's just another con, then he's all yours

On earth good thing we held on to these bad boys

I just hope we have enough ammo to cure a whole planet

We should go in close the DNA aliens have already taken over the planetary defense grid

Sure gets dark fast around here

Hold up the Ultimatrix is detecting a signal dnaliens

Matrix anything else we're going to find Eunice

Matrix core detected in range version code unit tricks this way

The two dimensions

Dnaliens to arachnid ships would repair genetic damage to arachnid ships

And I miss my old Omnitrix got enough power for this

Are you kidding no bars

Canceled on reset I mean Ultimatrix abort reset interference from where?

I

Told you guys

Rude shark all the activity up here attracted it like almost every predator on this planet they consider arachnid chimps to be a delicacy

That's why we keep to the treetops. You get have you sold you

Follow me

Eunice they goodness you're back I

Didn't even have time to grab my equipment before I was captured the dnalien arachnichimps

Brought me and what was left of my ship to their leader mazaru

Later and I've been helping his family to hide and find food, but we can't hold out forever

They may very well already be the last of their kind

We came to help, but I'm not sure how to upload DNA samples parallel signal interference. That's why your powers aren't working. Oh

I'll shut it off

What are your ships zap all the mutant monkeys back to normal and we're home in time for dinner. I was hoping you'd say that

Come haplar, it's time

Example let's get going

Relax he's bluffing no way you could know

I know you are here Ben Tennyson HAP lore told us and the others

Yeah, yeah, we're here, too

Now let them go

water noble

Sacrifice. It's a pretty limited power over this entire

planet

You

See this hasn't altered your mind you can't let them control you

Are you kidding if we need his DNA he's the only record chimp left

You say I never take you anywhere

Step right up I got plenty for everybody

You've got yourself a good one there when it comes to is that what you think?

the Xena psyche queen tried to control me, but I was too strong I

Am the sum total of every arachnid chimp on the planet by and your do

Gwen I'm not trying yet better for some will

Your mother must be very proud

She was one of the first to be transformed

The cure didn't work on you

He's the one who granted me unlimited power over this entire planet

You knows

Tennyson you have made a dangerous enemy this day mark my words you

Must move dit remember that's okay, I'll Drive

Don't mind him he's just cheesed because I was right about Simeon and he was wrong. Hey, what happened to the DNA repair guns

You

Come on Kevin can't you drive any faster is that supposed to be a trick question?

What's the big hurry the robots from dimension 12 already hey gwendy don't you remember your favorite cousin

But mom it's already settled when your cousin Sonny is staying with us for the summer

Why?

What do you complain Kevin? What do you do around here for fun Kevin? He hangs out with his girlfriend Gwen

This is a really bad idea I didn't ask for your okay. I can't play with you now

I have to stop a robot invasion of Earth if you're going out

Take your cousin with you, but mom

What they're killer robots their motivations in the job description

That's the trouble with spending your summer in the boondocks if we can I thought about not coming here and running away with Antonio

That's my boyfriend and going someplace fun. I saw TV show about Hawaii and looked fun

Have you guys ever been we're trying to work here hearing about it?

Muscles do you ever say romantic things to Gwen Oh one time he stared deep into her eyes

And she said what and he said you've got an eye booger

Knowing me, and I kicked her out of the car, and she had to walk home. That was fun

Uh, are you telling me to get out of the car?

You're walking home you already said that even your threats are boring

Just try to capture one of the robots

We can hack into its memory and find out what they're planning that was planning on pounding them

Why I got you to look out for me

Huh, she also just trashed about a kabillion robots give her take the hats was so funny

We were kind of trying to capture one and read its memory don't see how that's gonna work. They're practically

She's an anodite

Yeah

That's just great. You didn't know do you think she'd be let's do something. I want to fight some more

Where are we going? We're waiting for Gwen

What do you see in her muscles? She's so goody-goody? I mean wouldn't you have more fear that name again

I'll get it

Is sunny in

It's for that boy, but we're in love

Nothing could keep us apart

except this door oh

Oh, you're so romantic

Sunny come back in the house. It's a tree from the backyard

This is a personal matter between Gwen and sunny we should respect their privacy

Fly over here and make me oh that's right you can't

Trust me they may be small planet Hicks, but they know how to have fun

The readings say there unless

You sure turning into a magnet, that's gonna cost you

This is

Your cousin would make a great member of this

Cuz playtime is over you're going home. I'm not going anywhere

My parents won't let me do anything. They only sent me to this author

I'm serious Sonny. You've had your fun. It's time to go home. Make me I hope

She's fine take cover

Nobody

Will you grow up that thing will blow us all to bits

Are you kidding me basic cuz you're outclassed

I told you fights to lose

Tonio found guard I

Forget cuz might have gone differently you weren't so stuck up in this perfect princess

Don't you even try grandma

You can't make me oh do be quiet. I am so cross with you right now

If your hands his parents must be worried sick

Thanks for coming any excuse to see my favorite grandchild Hey

Very clever of you to call me through the man. Ah you could come with us

You must be getting bored with your majesty by now

we've had this discussion grandma and

We'll have it again families are weird

Uh-huh your cousin left her skin on the floor of the particle accelerator. It's kind of a sliding scale

You

For more infomation >> Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 28 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:37.

-------------------------------------------

Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 30 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:38.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

Step right up and see the hideous creature from the deep come inside if you dare

Ticket, please

We stand here tonight as liberators, no you stand here trespassing

The knowledge bringer

This place really makes me feel like I'm making a difference you know making a difference is good

Excited to get me on board

My celebrity can help raise awareness of their organization your celebrity for being ranked

173 and women's tennis or does it ever occur to you that everything isn't always about you, not really no Ben Tennyson

What an honor it is to finally meet you and to have a celebrity of your stature visiting our meet the flame keepers circle, huh?

That's just a symbol of what flame represents knowledge

Keepers circle believe that thousands of years ago mankind was visited by benevolent aliens who gave us the beginnings of Technology

Benevolent I guess anything's the knowledge bringer

His name is Dagon

Dagon promised to return to Earth someday with the technology needed to save me he's like modernizing schools and medical facilities and underprivileged countries

It's a shame after all this time. He never managed to make it back. You don't suppose. He's you know?

for example

Now if you don't mind this way, please

That's conduits chamber. It's private

The new age of mankind is about to begin I'd love to bring me Ben Tennyson on board with our cause

Sometimes, I laugh inappropriately in awkward situations, you're a terrible boyfriend

I'm not talking to you

Well oh

Right because we've never seen aliens before

How many different aliens can you turn into now 50 save the world right?

I mean no that's not never mind. Let's just drop it

Julie I

look

Julie I let her cool down first

Give Julie some credit. She's not a dope

True, but that doesn't mean she can't get in over her head with a charity group

What's the problem her hearts in the right place doubt smells more like a?

Multi-level marketing skin getting your suckers to get more suckers charity for profit. Yeah

Cantus ship got jacked on a routine run of this quadrant. What do you say? We skip dessert and do a little follow-up you?

Guys can handle it without me, right

Another amazing night big changes are coming soon

I

Was wondering when you would find me I can see your tiny human brain

Struggling to comprehend the impossible

Vilgax conqueror of 10 world's

living in a fish tank in the VIP, so did I

Rather than being destroyed I was lost to sea

And was sold to a traveling carnival despite indignity of my situation

Assessed with just happens to be some kind of space squid - a most fortuitous coincidence

Would you not agree?

So now you're a prophecy made to order. There's think I'll use it to fetch some glorious alien tech stashed on a nearby moon

Instead I will find siphon regain my lost powers then return home - whoo bye

And those who resist my rule will be washed away in the tide of battle

My Empire will rise again. Yeah about that not gonna happen

You cannot stop the followers of Dagon with doors I?

Know this looks bad, but you've got to believe

If you're not playing by the rules that

Oh

Big Chill

I'm sorry Ben. I give up or I'll lose Julie in between dimensions I

Did what you wanted let her go

It's okay

He wasn't really going to hurt me you don't understand. You're the one missing it. We don't need to fight the stories were real

Dagon is back, and he's going to bring us it he sees a world where he's no longer special a

Healthy safe world where he is no longer needed

That is the real it's happened before

Why do you think the plumbers have those laws, but even that's not the point because that isn't Dagon his name is Vilgax

He's not a hero isn't going anywhere without its pulse core

How can this be we just tracked down the stolen plumber ship when been open to communications links you heard Dagon attack

Destroy the boy destroy Ben Tennyson

Save Dagon saved the knowledge bringer I was wrong about Vilgax

But you're wrong about keeping alien technology out of the hands of the people could help

We could all argue about it some more over dinner and it

What if Tennyson is telling the truth about Dagon?

We are the flame keepers circle

Save yourself some embarrassment Kevin concede my speed are you kidding me Tennyson?

I'm still in second gear want to make this interesting last one to the campsite has to do the cooking you're on I want pancakes

Is this really necessary

Looks like an escape pod out

I don't recognize the design careful. Whatever's inside might be disoriented and dangerous

You don't remember anything not before I woke up and met the three of you I

Don't sense any injuries

Maybe we should call her the vermin whisperer of course you can you have to go?

tiebreaker

If she wants to stay who are we to say? No, maybe we can help you get your memory back a

Minute ago you were trying to get out of camping and now it's gonna be fun. Are you working some kind of angle?

Gwen I know it's important to you that we all spend some quality time together

You'd be surprised. I'm sorry for tagging along. I hope I'm not intruding

You're not you're fun to be around I

I

Brought some stuff to make batter if we're lucky we're having a fish fry tonight. We're going to capture fish and eat them

I can't do that. I'm sorry

It's from Ben grandpa max said to Gwen that's why I ride sidesaddle

That's not how it happened it's funny or the way I told it

Squirrels nothing, but point what about Julie she was only a little too good-looking for me

Just barely in your range, but okay. That's not what I mean

You're lucky to have your grandpa, I don't even know if I have a family

I'm sorry won't happen again. I said it was awful. I didn't say stop

I

Figured you'd explain it to me later fair enough come on. The ravine is up this way

Empty

It's not far now I know I said that before

Does it bite

No, I'm pretty sure that bear you were going to fight for me does though

That's different if you want to be scared of the bunny

I won't judge if I'd known it was you there wouldn't have been a warning shot

Guess that's where you made your first mistake

If you're not after the Ultimatrix then what

Out of this Tennyson you don't understand what you're dealing with

No

Problem this weekend was supposed to be the three of us not the three of us plus Ben's new girlfriend. He's up

It's hard enough for her without all the pressure from you pressure. You're treating her like that and you can not keep a girlfriend

Sunder attacked us in the forest we got separated. She's wearing my extra clothes. I can track her

This way although I can't imagine how she got way up here. Oh, she can absorb animal powers. She was jumping like 20 feet high

Maybe something from your ship could be when we found you. I'm pretty sure you weren't carrying anything

Kevin I want to know who I am

You want to know who you are I can tell you Hugh yes

Did you

Like it really thought you could beat me

Well yes

Last mistake you'll ever make he'll make plenty more mistakes

That didn't come out right

What am I?

Where do I come from where are my parents?

You have no parents you're a thing a machine. Why're not surprised

Esra what are you doing here attending the triviality is that should have been easily handled by my proxy my concern

URIs is that what you've been calling the unitrix

Unitrix is that my name You Know Who I am

So when I cut my hand opening the space pod its sampled your DNA randomized it and created unis

So basically you lost your duty. You can't just store a human being she's not human

She's a construct no more alive than any of your

transformations

I'll fight you azmuth I

Believe you would very well unitrix Eunice

Do I still get paid what did she give you?

You

For more infomation >> Ben 10 Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 30 - Morgan Gibbs - Duration: 17:38.

-------------------------------------------

Grand Adventure Vlog | Travel With Me | MORGAN MULLINS - Duration: 14:46.

hey guys welcome back to my channel you might be wondering what the hell I'm

doing because this is not a make up short well let me tell you so I am here

in Cleveland with my very best friend and we are here for a Cavs basketball

game this hotel is puppy friendly so if

you've got a pup you can come and stay here we're in downtown Cleveland where

there's no parking mm-hmm let's see this week it's gonna be hella busy because

actually tomorrow I'm going to be coming straight back home hopping on a flight

over to Florida and we're gonna start a whole new adventure I'll take you out

with me you know how we do and we're just gonna have fun okay so I will see

you guys in a little bit keep you updated and we'll see you

welcome

we're leaving the cops game like I said it's so cold oh my god Ohio stop like

what is springtime ugh we know now but we're joining the egg hotel so you have

a good warm evening I've had so much fun the cats play warmer ground okay

good morning everyone so this is day two technically if my grand adventure so

listen it was the basketball game and I had so much fun that I don't remember it

but anyway so we went to the basketball game they won every single time that I

go to any of these games they win so I mean you could just basically call me

the good luck charm of the Cubs you know it's fine

um this is a really flattering angle but I'm so tired I don't wanna move so we're

gonna do it like this okay okay Jim fine yes so today we're actually going back

home I have to go back to Columbus to rob my stuff off at my house be there

for like two seconds kiss my pups and then I am off to the

airport because today we fly to Florida so I'm probably not gonna do a whole lot

of vlogging during this process just because it's gonna be really chaotic

we're not gonna have a ton of time in between stop um if I don't see you for

the rest of today just know that's what I'm doing

hopefully I might get a little bit of footage once I arrive in Florida tonight

but I'm not I don't see you guys so after today I will see you tomorrow okay

all right so we are rushing to the airport I'm late

we're just gonna put it like that spin all the way home and I'm still late but

it's okay plane to the leave until 3:30 so it's

it's fine I'm good like a tiny bit of time it's fine it's fine everything did

be fine yeah so anyway I just want to stop being really quick say hello I'm

alive and we're about to be off to Florida

hey guys so we finally made it to Florida I'm exhausted

over here it's gonna be fine the weather is shitty and it's cold but it's fine

we're in Florida on vacation it's gonna be fine

so we're spending on baggage claim it's taking forever to get our rental car

didn't go find food because I'm dying so I'll get you guys good morning guys so

this is technically day two in Florida our first full day here in Florida sorry

um day two we just woke up I just went and got the shittiest Oh Joel breakfast

ever we stayed up to search all the last time

we were here and the hotel is fine but they have like the worst food so I'm

trying to eat something because we are going to have such a busy day my mom is

notorious for having like vacations that are like exhausting so we are starting

our day super early it's like 8:30 or something like that so sorry my arms

tired bulking is hard guys I know I said last one but it's still true it is hard

but yeah so I don't quite know what we're doing today I do know that we're

going to another fancy dinner this evening and I'm thrilled about that so

we did it last time we were here and we're gonna go and do it again and I'm

so excited so other than that I think we're just like shopping and we might go

to see the Titanic today cuz apparently there's like pieces of it somewhere

around here don't know where um but we might do that today so I will take you

guys with me if I'm allowed I don't bet I'm not but like I'll try you know for

the vlog so I'm gonna try to scarf down whatever I can of this delectable

breakfast and I'll just see you guys later or b-roll later I don't know I

don't know we're just gonna go okay okay bye guys

so we just left this chocolate factory tour I didn't know such things existed

but they do it was interesting I learned a lot about chocolate and I'm the

thirstiest person on the planet because we ate so much chocolate but it was good

I tried like the cocoa beans and like the nibs and that was the most

disgusting thing on the planet so never going shopping and nothing too

exciting at dinner after that so no no will do see where the day takes us see

you guys later

hey guys welcome back my voice is

prepubescent okay so today is day three morning number

three here in Florida is it no no it's not it's morning number two but it's

technically day three but morning number two here in Florida and if the Sun is

finally out hallelujah I need some vitamin D like no like literally vitamin

D perverts but I literally need it in my life because I am ungodly pale always

the conundrum of horribly soft hand hand and my poor face why do I do this

but anyway so today it's finally sunny and I'm going to sit outside and soak up

every bit of those rays and come back a probably burnt little lobster because I

need sunshine and I don't care so that's probably bad but well so today we have

an interesting thing on the agenda I'm sorry I'm flailing this thing around

I'm still not good at walking still won't ever be I don't think um but

anyway we're going on a pontoon boat rowing on a pontoon boat to float by

rich people's homes hmm that's very odd concept to me if I was a

very wealthy person that lived down here I would really not appreciate people

floating by and staring at my home but um I'm not rich I don't live down here

so I don't care I'm gonna go look at your house so yeah so that's what we're

gonna do my arms getting tired so yeah so we're going to do that today I'm not

getting all fancied up because I just have this like horrible feeling that

we're gonna capsize oh my god there's alligators here that like just hit me

real hard okay nope nope not gonna capsize

we can't I'm afraid of alligators I think that's it guys I'm going to get

off here for a while I will bring you back with me whenever we go to this boat

thing I couldn't bring it with the chalk bring you to the Chocolate Factory with

me I tried to get a little bit of footage and then they were

immediately like nope shut it down so but it was cute

it was cute so do I so I'm gonna go I'm gonna go soak up the Sun and then we'll

be we'll be out later on a boat looking at reach people's homes yay

about 12 months ago and the asking price was 16 million dollars

so we just got done looking at the most beautiful homes I've ever seen in my

life what did you think of these homes now do you want to live in one yes I

think I would want to live in one but then I wouldn't want people driving by

on a boat every day and staring at my house I think I don't know if I would

like that oh I bet your eyes they're saying that these people probably get a

royalty from these boat tours that go by and stare at their homes and talk about

them all day long and they're probably right so maybe

maybe that would make it worth it I don't know but I hope you guys enjoy the

b-roll footage that I was able to get see these beautiful homes and I think

that's that's it for this adventure we'll see user brought us to the four

seasons this is what I look like going into the four seasons

good morning YouTube so even coherent good morning YouTube so today is day

something three I don't know four five nine I don't know it feels like forever

it's our last day and I have no idea what we are doing we're getting ready to

go sit poolside it is not sunny it's not all that warm I'm still gonna go sit out

bull's-eyed because I know I can't go sit outside at home because it's

freezing bold I hope you guys have been liking the vlog thus far I don't do a

lot of commentary because I don't know what to say like whenever I create a

regular video I feel like I not scripted by any means but like I feel like I know

what I'm going to say and like have a good a good idea of what I want to talk

about however whenever we're vlogging and there's literally no subject matter

like a certain point I don't know what to say I don't know you guys let me know

um am i doing a good job or am i doing just a really shitty job it's like you

should probably just stop while you're ahead you had one good one and that's

that

so the trip is over they're getting ready to hop on a plane and go back oh

where it's raining and it's been really crappy and it's calmed I guess I'll see

you in Ohio

so I hope you guys enjoyed this vlog I wanted to go ahead and end it right here

I mean that's it I'm home again and I'm here to hang out with my kids my kids so

yeah time to go back to reality back to the real world

like I said I hope that you guys enjoyed this vlog and look we'll look forward to

the next one and I will continue to get better at my vlogging skills and

hopefully they will become a staple video on my channel if they continue to

do well I know maximum did relatively well so we'll see how this one does so

like I said thanks for tuning in to this one guys I hope you enjoyed it and don't

forget to subscribe I can only use one hand to do it because I'm holding the

tripod but I forget to subscribe to my channel click that notification bell

before you go that's it I'll see you guys in the next one bye

For more infomation >> Grand Adventure Vlog | Travel With Me | MORGAN MULLINS - Duration: 14:46.

-------------------------------------------

Justin Trudeau Vows to Bail Out Profitable Oil Company, Kinder Morgan - Duration: 8:57.

It's the Real News Network.

I'm Sharmini Peries coming to you from Baltimore.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is determined to make Kinder Morgan's Trans Mountain pipeline

expansion work.

This is in spite of the growing movement demanding its shutdown and the movement is considered

Canada's Standing Rock.

Trudeau met with B.C. Premier John Horgan and Alberta Premier Rachel Notley in his office

on Parliament Hill on Sunday in an effort to mend the differences between the two [New]

Democratic Party Premiers.

Trudeau want to see this pipeline proceed, in spite of the fact that experts and the

Aboriginal community consider this pipeline dangerous to the wellbeing of their communities.

$7.4 billion Trans Mountain pipeline project is designed to increase dramatically the capacity

of an existing pipeline system to transport bitumen from Canada's tar sands in northern

Alberta to the west coast of Canada, where it is to be exported by tankers to Asian markets.

On to discuss these developments with me is Dimitri Lascaris.

Dimitri was a leading class action lawyer in Canada, now working on human rights law.

He was a member of the Green Party of Canada's shadow cabinet, and now an environmental journalist

for the Real News Network.

I thank you so much for joining us.

Thank you very much, Sharmini.

So Dimitri, give us an update on the issue that you have been covering for a while now,

but in light of this meeting that took place on Sunday in the offices of Trudeau.

What's happening?

What are the latest developments?

Well, it's remarkable.

I mean, Justin Trudeau's government has been in power since late 2015.

So we're now into the third year of his government.

I can't remember a single instance in which anything happened in the time that Justin

Trudeau has been the prime minister where he convened an emergency cabinet meeting.

That single occasion, as far as I can recall, on which this happened was when Peter Morgan

issued a press release.

You know, a Texas oil company issued a press release saying it was suspending, not terminating

the project, but suspending work on the project, and were inviting, basically, negotiations

on what to do about opposition to the project, which had to be concluded by May 31.

It was remarkable how the government, a government that championed the cause of climate change

at the very outset of Justin Trudeau's term, you know, immediately jumped to attention

when a Texas oil company demanded that something be done about opposition to this pipeline.

When he emerged from the emergency cabinet meeting he said two things.

He said he was going to put public money, an unspecified amount of public money, towards

the project to keep Kinder Morgan in the game.

And he said this was going to be negotiated behind closed doors, which in and of itself

raises real serious questions about his commitment to transparency and democratic decision making.

And the other thing he said was he was going to pass legislation which was somehow going

to reassert the Federal Government's dominion over this whole issue of the Trans Mountain

pipeline.

You know when it comes to the notion of putting taxpayer dollars into this project, first

of all, they're putting taxpayer dollars and would putting taxpayer dollars into a project

which, as James Hansen, NASA scientist, has said would result in game over for the climate

, the continued exploitation of the tar sands will result in game over for the climate.

And secondly, is radically inconsistent with Justin Trudeau's commitment made in the 2015

federal election to end fossil fuel subsidies.

What he's effectively promising to do is not only not to end them, which he hasn't done,

contrary to his promise, but to in fact increase the amount of public money that's going into

supporting this industry.

And then you have this very interesting question of legislation.

The federal government, you know, arguably does have the ability to legislate when it

comes to a pipeline that crosses provincial boundaries, when it comes to a pipeline which,

as Justin Trudeau claims, is in the national interest, which is a whole other controversy

unto itself.

But whatever legislation he may pass is going to be subject to challenge by indigenous groups

and by the provincial government in British Columbia.

And those legal challenges may go on for some years.

And he can't stop the challenges from coming, even if he ultimately wins that battle.

And in the interim what is going to happen, what is kinder Morgan's commitment to this

project going to be while these legal challenges to whatever legislation he plans to pass are

working their way through the courts?

By the time we get to a resolution of that legislation it's entirely possible that the

economics of this pipeline will be even less certain, even more questionable than they

currently are today.

Dimitri, tell us about the pressure put on by Kinder Morgan offering this May 31 deadline.

What does it mean?

Well, basically what Kinder Morgan has said, it's basically put an economic gun to the

government's head and said if you don't come up with money and some means of, you know,

bringing the B.C., the British Columbia government to heel and all of these protesters to heel,

then we may potentially pull out of the project entirely.

Now, you know, if Justin Trudeau was actually committed to fighting the climate crisis,

to resolving the climate crisis, he would have welcomed the announcement of a potential

termination of the Kinder Morgan project.

But instead he sees this, he and his government, in their apparently unlimited devotion to

the country's dependence on fossil fuels, see this as a threat to the national interest.

It actually is a positive development, not only for Canada but for the world as a whole,

that the company that is pursuing this tar sands pipeline expansion is contemplating

terminating the project.

That should be a welcome development.

He sees it as a threat to the national interests, and therefore has effectively jumped to attention

and said, let's see what we can do to satisfy this Texas oil company.

All right, Dimitri.

Several weeks ago we saw a huge demonstration of Aboriginal communities, community leaders,

coming out in full force to oppose this pipeline.

Give us a sense of what their objections are and what Justin Trudeau's response is to them.

Well, essentially, you know, this, this project is terminating on unceded territory of the

Tsleil-Waututh First Nation.

And under Canadian law they have a right to be consulted in a meaningful way, and arguably

they have a right also to either withhold or give their consent to the project.

So that they do not consent to it, then the project cannot go forward.

And they've not given their consent, nor have they been adequately consulted.

They have said, we are going to fight this in the courts all the way.

We're going to fight this civil disobedience if necessary, and that's what they have been

doing.

You know, the federal government, and apparently the governments of, the New Democratic governments

of both British Columbia and Alberta, the two warring provinces in this fight, have

all committed to the United Nations resolution relating to the rights of indigenous peoples.

The idea that the Trudeau government and the Alberta government would press forward with

this project and try to force it down the throats of not only indigenous peoples but

people of British Columbia is radically inconsistent with their stated commitment to the United

Nations Resolution on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.

You simply can't be both a champion of indigenous rights and a champion of the Trans Mountain

pipeline at same time.

All right, Dimitri, I know you're keeping an eye on this story and the developments

in it.

I will come back to you very soon, as I think that this is going to create a tremendous

reaction on the part of the people that have been organizing to oppose it.

It sure will.

I mean, we're talking now about a potential constitutional crisis, and the stakes couldn't

be higher for this country.

All right, Dimitri.

I thank you so much for joining us today.

Thank you, Sharmini.

And thank you for joining us here on the Real News Network.

For more infomation >> Justin Trudeau Vows to Bail Out Profitable Oil Company, Kinder Morgan - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

The Economics of Cryptocurrencies | J.P. Morgan - Duration: 2:05.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

Hello, I'm Mike Feroli, Chief US Economist at J.P. Morgan.

As an economist looking at cryptocurrencies, there are two economic issues that we find of interest.

First is whether cryptocurrencies actually function as money,

and the second is how these central banks respond or react to the growth of cryptocurrency.

On the first issue,

cryptocurrencies as currently structured do not meet the definition of money functionally,

because their lack of stability of value makes them unusable

as either a unit of account or a medium of exchange.

For this reason, existing cryptocurrencies do not meet the functional definition of money.

Potentially, someday in the future if they do attain that stability of value,

it may still be hard to displace existing currency, such as the dollar or the euro,

because those tend to function as natural monopolies and, thus, are hard to dislodge.

The second issue regarding cryptocurrencies is whether central banks may, at some point,

want to issue their own cryptocurrencies.

For example, some central banks have talked about doing this,

which would trade one for one with the existing currency.

Now this is an interesting conversation, but there are some tricky design issues,

including whether these potential central bank cryptocurrencies

would retain the anonymity of existing cryptocurrencies.

There may be concerns because then the central bank would be facilitating, potentially,

the black market activity that could be associated with such a cryptocurrency.

That being said, the distributed ledger technology will still be followed by the central banks,

because central banks, generally, are important stakeholders in the payment systems of their countries,

and some of the nodes of those payment systems may usefully employ

distributor ledger technology in the future.

And for that reason, I think central banks will want to remain engaged in this conversation.

For more infomation >> The Economics of Cryptocurrencies | J.P. Morgan - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Muere Pepe Mediavilla, la voz española de Morgan Freeman y Gandalf - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Muere Pepe Mediavilla, la voz española de Morgan Freeman y Gandalf - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Carter's by DaVinci Morgan 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Espresso - Duration: 0:34.

Carter's by DaVinci Morgan 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Espresso

Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions. Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees. Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days.

If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét