Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 20 2018

Hey guys Daniel here and welcome to my YouTube channel in this episode of my

minecraft battle mini games I will try to defeat other players and stay alive I

just wanted to say that this isn't going to be pretty and players are going to

die here but let's not take this too seriously

and let's have fun and guys I am up for challenges as well if you want me to use

only certain weapons and win or have any other requests just let me know down

below in the comments and I will certainly try to deliver and make you

happy guys let's get going let's do this.

OK guys first I'm gonna get this chest come on get it get it get that oh shoot

someone took it that's okay okay I got a diamond sword two rabbit

stew and one cooked mutton okay that's decent that's a good start

okay I'm gonna go up up in this temple let's go right to the top oh oh I'm gonna have

to do some point oooooh someone just knocked me off oh kill this guy yes kill this guy oh no half of heart oh oh ooooh god ohhhh ohhhh oh no oh that was

hey this guy's right on top of me that's my chest get out of here oh my god

this game is so stressful already and we just started Oh

I don't know why these guys are all beside me okay I'm gonna go over here and get some more

chests let me climb up these vines pretty sure there's a chest up here if

I'm not mistaken I can't get up here oh

well okay never mind I'm not gonna go up there because I can't really get up

there it's not working that well okay I was gonna go to this top of this temple

before someone rudely knocked me off like I don't know what that is all about

wait I see someone yes they have diamond leggings give me yes yes yes yes I want all this stuff

instantly yes this is real good stuff yes yes okay I need to reorganize

my inventory it's a mess right now okay diamond no not my diamond sword

um let's knock back II I love those you can knock people off swiftness

regeneration and some harming potions why not

and last but not least food perfect okay let me eat some cooked mutton before

I die here god I hope no one comes right now oh I see someone up there's it's a Power Ranger oh here

they're here knock them away with my knock back stick kill them with a

mutton kill them who hit me uh hold on wait people oh this person's trying it hit me

so they think that they're funny I see I got it mmm I don't know if I hit them kill this guy with a mutton

mutton mutton wait well something's coming not right now oh

yeah oh shoot they have a fire aspect diamond

sword give me that I want that I need it I want it and I need it no shoot slowness

slowness oh oh give me give me that guy's not allowed to live anymore he needs to go

just in case he gets a weapon and I could die

die yes yes yes yes oh my god okay now I need to hide and reorganize cuz I did get that

diamond fire aspect sword this is this is really stressful already is anyone

following me no not right now okay a diamond sword fire aspect beautiful

okay feather falling okay it's a bit like okay some harming potions okay I

think we're good for now let me eat some mutton okay let's eat eat eat uh anyone

down there no not right now okay let me do some parkour

oh god oh oh hey hey stop trying to hit me hey that's that's a no-no die not get

knock off knock off where are you what's going on right now wait knock you off yes yes knock yes yes yeees oh that was

a brutal death there mmm get gotten gotten knocked off right away oh wow

that's awesome this is why I like knock back things mutton

mutton death mutton death it needs to happen once at least even though he is

AFK right now we need a mutton death I'm doing like critical hits on him yes I

killed him with a mutton oh my god oh oh dang it I got like four diamond helmets

and I already have one oh that's bad kind of I see someone knock back stick

knock back stick hey you notice that you can't go anywhere die

yes oh my goodness oooh oh oh harmings a harming stay away I'll knock you back okay I

have an idea since I have this knock back stick I'm

gonna go on top of the temple and if these guys decide that they want to follow me

so badly then they can yeah come up here come up ya keep on

going oh shoot yes get knocked off shoot shoot shoot no I may die uuh uuuuh uh no no go ok it's time to

whoa shoot uh that was stressful okay that's okay it's

only I still have three lives everything's good

let's just play it off cool huh oh stressful I'm gonna have to I'm going in the the middle oh I

need run okay so they're all up there looks like did that guy that guy stole my

knock-back stick oh there's some iron pans lying on the ground that's a bit

weird no oh go away

stop trying to hit me guys oh my goodness I need to get something I can't kill them with my fist it's gonna take for ever

I'm gonna run away from these guys right now I'm gonna go this way

Oh God I saw someone looks like a diamond sword oh there's a diamond sword

lying on the ground okay that's good that's good

and even a bow yeah this is awesome I want to join the punching fight could

I join thanks die I like like this guy's not running away this is funny

die die punching fight it's a punching fight you're my punching

bag oh oh I killed the punching bag that's bad oh DanFMV oh someone's starved to

death that's sad I hate when that happens

okay let me go back to the top of the temple oh diamond helmet lying here I'll

take a free diamond helmet I always want one of those okay is there anyone

down around here so I can kill them um I don't see anyone what's this

another diamond sword. Hey Power Ranger fist fight oh okay if you want to

do a fist fight we could fist fight all right

the deal is on but you're on the you're on the bad side that's the only

disadvantage you're on the wrong side because I can knock you down and kill you

oh I'm starving to death oh yes I just knocked him off with my fist

okay eat two and a half hearts okay let me go down here there's a chest down here

oh this game is stressful oh god there's nothing in the chest

that's okay it's not the end of the world that there's

nothing in there okay there's a chest in like that dungeon area oh no like

what you call it but that's what I'm calling it okay let's go over here

please have something yes oh that was really good

yes give me all this full almost full diamond armor well that's really good

okay speed speed potion regen I don't know what's up with this

guy but he really wants to team with me that's all I need to know well I'm not gonna

be teaming with people so oh yeah wait I had a bow quickly put that there

okay we're all good to go now do I have food oh my god I'm out I'm gonna

starve to death no no no oh oh I could climb up the water no no don't die

regeneration put it on it for now I need to keep myself alive go out there oh my

god oh oh the damages are making me go down oh

this is wait it's working oh no get me up here no no no this is no no it's

bringing me down the damage oh my god quick get me up oh my goodness I'm

gonna die no no no no no no get up no no no no yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes oh my god still don't

food oh my god are you kidding me oh my god oh no oh my goodness

it's your chest over here help me I'm desperate for food right now as you can

see oh my goodness drink healing oh my god please don't make me starve to death

I have such good things get me over here is there a chest

yes please have food some food come on just oh my goodness

well I guess I'm gonna have to drink more healing potions that's the only way

to keep myself alive right now ooooh ooh my goodness get me some food that's all

I want I'm getting a lot of good stuff yes it's oh wait there's 60 seconds you

think I could stay alive for that long okay I have the most kills with 12

that's good so most likely will win unless someone got six kills okay oh my

god heal healing time it's healing time I'm

winning I'm not gonna die I'm not dying oh yeah I forgot I did die already well

oh whatever I'm gonna win though oh my god will there will there be will be some food in

this chest here come on at least some finally uh finally I'll stop starving oh

my goodness oh much better is that all the food okay there's only 20 seconds

left I think oh I just noticed that I have a full diamond armor look at me look at me uhu uhu

through potion in the air and then let it hit me six seconds I'm showing myself

off right now and I look awesome yes I won DanFMV won yaaaay this is

awesome I actually won yes. Well done everyone

thanks for joining in and a special shout out to jamesultracraft who put

up an extraordinary effort, till next time take care Daniel signing out.

For more infomation >> Minecraft – Battle - Mini Games - Episode 1 - Temple - Console - Facecam - Duration: 11:39.

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing ♡ UNB Boyhood (1st Mini Album) _ 유앤비 감각 앨범 후기 - Duration: 4:37.

Hello my lovelies today I will be unboxing UNB's debut album 'Boyhood'.

Hello my lovelies today I will be unboxing UNB's debut album 'Boyhood'.

The album is huge

much bigger than my hand.

I like Euijin very much.

very much. (ok we get the point)

first I got Daewon

and Hansol.

I can feel something else under this page.

what's this? *gasp*

for the postcard I got Euijin :)

Euijin who i very much love

the lyrics and thanks to~

and credits.

and the CD~

thank you for watching~~~ :D

For more infomation >> Unboxing ♡ UNB Boyhood (1st Mini Album) _ 유앤비 감각 앨범 후기 - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

เบสนุ่มๆ เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 | Mini Nonstop ส่งท้ายสงกรานต์ 2018 [DJ SR REMIX] Vol.141 - Duration: 39:55.

For more infomation >> เบสนุ่มๆ เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 | Mini Nonstop ส่งท้ายสงกรานต์ 2018 [DJ SR REMIX] Vol.141 - Duration: 39:55.

-------------------------------------------

[EXO-Mini Fic Special] My Love From Goryeo (고려에서온 내사랑) EP.1 - Duration: 12:05.

For more infomation >> [EXO-Mini Fic Special] My Love From Goryeo (고려에서온 내사랑) EP.1 - Duration: 12:05.

-------------------------------------------

mini show - TH9 TH10 Clan War attack (Witch Walk+GoBoWitch/AQ Walk+GiBoWitch)【TURTLEtwCOC 259】 - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> mini show - TH9 TH10 Clan War attack (Witch Walk+GoBoWitch/AQ Walk+GiBoWitch)【TURTLEtwCOC 259】 - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

¡YA TENEMOS JUEGO!| Marvel Infinity War (PC) CRÍTICA | MINI REVIEW en Español - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> ¡YA TENEMOS JUEGO!| Marvel Infinity War (PC) CRÍTICA | MINI REVIEW en Español - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

CHOKING THE WIN, NOT THE CHICKEN!! - Mini Golf Funny Moments (Golf It Gameplay) - Duration: 14:03.

What are we playing golf you fucking idiot

WHAHAHAHAH What'd ya think? HAHA HAHAHAH

What map is it? let's go

I can't wait to eat ass, eat ass and chew bubble gum. what does that have to do with golf? And I'm all out of cum...

Ohh... *Mini's disgust*

John? Fuck? Did I do it? Way too fucking f... Nope... I didn't do it

JOOOOHHHNNN! Yeah!

Dang! Why are you yelling at me? Chill the fuck out Ohm!

Problems are getting out of hand..

Ohhhhhh... KOBE!

Pussy in my....

OOOOHHHH GOOO OOON!!!

GO!!!! NOOOOO MINI! NOOOOOO!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH

You son of a bitch! That's not my fault you got in my way. Nobody showed me love... Way to get three

No love, no love for you. I went too far. Well. Yeah, yeah. Oh for the love of god!

Truely a way to win this right here... I just realized... ummm

If you reset you get extra strokes.... *nervous laugh* sorry

you have to wait it out... Yeah... I'm going all the way back... FUUUUCK! AHAHAH!

WIll you get extra strokes if you just reset back to the beginning? OHH MAMA SITA!! Yeah you do I forgot to turn it off...

*Laughing like a hyena*

you're on twelve?! On yeah John way to get twelve strokes John

Ohhhh that was clean tho. That was nice that was nice that was clean I'll give you that

Just hit our particular shit, I didn't hit hard enough, that's okay. I'll try it from this side instead

No you got it. PUT IT IN JIGGLY

FUCK

Jiggly you gotta put it in man get in I put it there nine strokes before you match how many I?

Take that you big correct bully stick

Come on baby are you?

You are the vet made sure we both went in that, hole Oh

There's a freaking thing right there guys the yolks it call out

Oh can take it yes there you go home perfect. It's the weights part perfect

Get the fuck out of here

Nice server meet him I believe John hey go John

Johnny Five is not alive 1 John you got this

Yeah, right there John why are you talking?

Oh, this is easy look at that. Oh these are actually the holes oh

Wait I keep it in F. I'm an idiot

Shoot I'm safe here

You must be gentle with the poop shoot

For the love of God forking shit

There we go

Well fu well, that's very shit

Okay, yep, that's wholly what I meant to do

God fucking dammit god dammit John John John just bump yourself in please

Jiggly

Let's go

Is that possible?

Fucking try it okay, okay, alright a lot more blade

too much

That's exactly what I meant to do. I still have these settings from a trick map we tried

What happened goddamn it jiggly what oh god?

Please please how do I get in that thing?

River oh

Yeah, every every hole can be done a hole in one

Explain to me how this works

What do you mean just?

beginning yeah if you land on water oh

God

Is there way to jump jumping is not

That's not okay, yeah, that's the

No oh you bounce over a green yeah, I know I know, but I can't get on it

Don't fuck this up oh

My god

Go cook me

Some dinner or in the press of the inner ball are you fucking?

Gianna

Just gently scoops you fuck you I don't know

What your fucking what I see fucking men

You just gave jiggly a seizure look hey John

I

Tried really wasn't much of an attempt mate. Oh, thank you. Have a nice time. Oh nice nice

Yo, I'm proud of you

You know you're just fucking sweet

Almost the type of guy to demand some of the try headed member sir someone else needs his help. He's like now fuck you

Okay, that's cool. I hope you

know

Fellas it's tough with a little bit of an incline it looks like

That's nice dear

Oh, that's easy you got that jiggly

I'll take it. I guess you don't have anybody you can Clyde with now hey I did have to clay to give mine

What is this I feel it

Fucking damn it. I didn't even hit the fucking thing. That's no concentrate

Believe I don't want to do this anymore God Wow okay? Yeah, yeah harder fuck this game. Fuck it

harder

That's the whole point aigo

jiggly

Jiggly the man is suffering too much

Baby chocolate

That rant oh that is a ram guess what it's a bad ramp

God dang it. I'm so close come on baby. I'm so close oh

This mouse sensitivity makes me sad maybe

Okay, thank you. Thank your

You're welcome Father

For the love of all that is holy

That's a 17 for me, captain!

The last

Shit so how I took first

Weirdly oh hey there and stay there rip game he's given a lips airplane with the lip seems strong

No no laughs who knew he doesn't have time now

Love me some little and some rocks and some coastal region action 5

I'm in first. No let's go

Okay, well there are these space eggs. Don't worry about it. I think I just got pregnant

Again

It's good this is good. We're up adverse. This is bullshit the fucking wheel

What are you fucking serious

It makes this fucking stupid game fucking serious yeah, it makes it harder

I've got my sensitivity so high no

Beer in my mouth oh, that's bad, oh

This is real bad. This is having fun John keep fucking up if we hit this too hard

Holy moly there's the bad part of the video, holy moly cuz it's a hole go

Mr.. Mr. Third place all the Sun

I held in one position the whole entire game. Oh my god that came down to the last

Row from oh good stuff. Oh, yeah

For more infomation >> CHOKING THE WIN, NOT THE CHICKEN!! - Mini Golf Funny Moments (Golf It Gameplay) - Duration: 14:03.

-------------------------------------------

Mini USB Keyboard VACUUM Cleaner - Aspirapolvere per Tastiera! INVENZIONE DEL SECOLO! Recensione ITA - Duration: 3:24.

KEYBOARD VACUUM

For more infomation >> Mini USB Keyboard VACUUM Cleaner - Aspirapolvere per Tastiera! INVENZIONE DEL SECOLO! Recensione ITA - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 | Mini Nonstop เพลงยอดนิยม 2018 [DJ SR REMIX] Vol.140 (เบสนุ่มๆ) - Duration: 32:24.

For more infomation >> เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ 2018 | Mini Nonstop เพลงยอดนิยม 2018 [DJ SR REMIX] Vol.140 (เบสนุ่มๆ) - Duration: 32:24.

-------------------------------------------

Как АПАТЬ ЛЕВЕЛ [Hypixel Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> Как АПАТЬ ЛЕВЕЛ [Hypixel Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

EDIBLE MINIATURE OREO COOKIES IN MINI KITCHEN DIY KIDS (CC AVAILABLE) - Duration: 12:34.

Oreo...Oreo

Huh? What's that sound?

Oreo...Oreo

...?? This's Leo room

The last one??

Unbelievable!

He had eaten Oreo before he went to bed

Hey Leo, Wake up!

My Oreo!

I just have a great idea!

Let's go!

At this time??

Come on, Leo, Hurry up!

HI GUYS!

Guys, It's 3AM now, right Leo? ...Yeah, It's 3 in the morning

Today, Leo give me a great idea

Even, I have to wake up at midnight because of this idea guys

Today, We're gonna make a Mini Oreo!

We're gonna do Mini Oreo today...

OH, Mini Oreo, That's a great idea!

Come with me to my Mini Kitchen, Let's go!

Come on, Leo!

Welcome back to my Mini Kitchen guys!

Time to make the Oreo Box...

Guys, We did it!

Our Little Mini Oreo Box!

It's look so cute guys!

And it's fully edible

Huh? Where is BB? Where is she???

Banh Bao...

Are you awake?

She is the one who wake me up to do Mini Oreo

And now, She parts asleep

That's mean Mini Oreo all mine

Guys, Check this out!

How dare you eat my Oreo?

I have to get out of here now...

Oreo so YUMMY! Time to go to bed, Again!

Guys, I have to sleep now for school tomorrow

Oh, If you missed the Mini KFC video, you can watch it at the end of this video

Good Night! And, Have a great day at school!

BYE, LOVE YOU!

My KFC!

Time to enjoy KFC fried chicken!

What happened to my KFC chicken?

Who ate all of it?

I'm so hungry!

I gotta find something to eat

Egg?

KFC

I think Banh Bao saved this for me!

Should I eat it or not?

KFC, KFC, KFC

It must be Leo, he always eats my food!

Welcome to my mini kitchen guys

Now we're going to make our famous KFC fried chicken!

Guys, welcome to our mini kitchen!

Ok, first we're gonna put our frying pan onto the stove!

Now, we're gonna find our cooking oil!

Pour our oil in here

Turn on the stove top

Our stove top is nice and hot now!

We will need flour

Time to make our flour mix

Salt and pepper!

Time to mix it all together!

Let's see what we have inside the mini fridge!

BB, don't forget the chicken!

Ok thank you Leo!

Our chicken is fully prepared

Guys, we're all set!

Now it's time to fry our chicken

Let's make our mini KFC fried chicken

Everything is ready!

GO!

Guys, we have mini tong here!

Dip chicken in egg mixture first!

Then flour

Are you guys ready?

My favorite part!

Guys, the chicken turns out so amazing

Let's get our colander!

Top with towel paper for oil absorption

Our chicken is done! Time to take it out

Wow, it looks so cute!

This big piece is for Leo!

No all of this if for Banh Bao

Omg, this smells super duper good!

I gotta taste it right now!

Can't wait to enjoy my KFC chicken!

Hey, Banh Bao!

Why are you always in time for food?

No, this is mine Leo!

You can't do this to me! you ate mine earlier!

All mine!

BB: So good!

Did you hear that crunch?

So crunchy! Definitely famous KFC fried chicken!

Should I give him some?

He's still my friend!

Only one piece ok

It's good right?

Guys, finally we did it! KFC chicken!

No!

Why did you do that to me?

You ate my food again?

Leo is so fat! He always eats my food!

It's so annoying!

Guys, I also did Giant KFC combo,

If you haven't watched it yet, make sure to keep watching!

And leave me a comment below

Which one do you like better? Mini KFC or Giant KFC

School day tomorrow!

So have a wonderful at school guys!

Love you guys! bye

Time to stick our logo on to...

Stick it on our bucket...Finally got it right:)

Leo! help me!

It's so heavy

I'm so weak since I haven't ate anything today!

Giant KFC combo!

Two giant drumsticks and two giant wings!

1,2,3

For more infomation >> EDIBLE MINIATURE OREO COOKIES IN MINI KITCHEN DIY KIDS (CC AVAILABLE) - Duration: 12:34.

-------------------------------------------

THE VOID DEFENDERS TEASER | Warframe mini series - Duration: 0:58.

DO YOU HEAR THE EMBER BURNING IN THE AIR?

LISTEN.

A UNIQUE GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS HAS RISEN.

END IT...

DESTROY THEM WHILE THEY'RE WEAK...

For more infomation >> THE VOID DEFENDERS TEASER | Warframe mini series - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 : mini A8 - Vidéo en live du salon de Genève 2018 - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 : mini A8 - Vidéo en live du salon de Genève 2018 - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Jogger 2016 City Mini Double Stroller - Black/Gray - Duration: 0:56.

Baby Jogger 2016 City Mini Double Stroller - Black/Gray

Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions. Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees. Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days.

SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.

For more infomation >> Baby Jogger 2016 City Mini Double Stroller - Black/Gray - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUBS] #10 Pyrotechnic Test - Mini Black Petard (P1) by Klasek - Duration: 3:19.

Welcome Guys on my Fire Academy channel

Today we`re going to judge Mini Black Petard firecrackers distributed by Klasek

We have ..

40 firecrackers in one package

And all they have 9,6 g of NEC

It has CE

Its code is P1miniblackpetard

Let`s test it!

We`re starting test of Mini Black Petard

Let`s put them here

And we`ll burn them in a sequence

They are weak

Sth like K1

Let`s burn some at the same time

Small test of firecrackers

It`s time for a small carabine of these firecrackers

Let`s burn last carabine

And that`s all

We`ll see on a review

This product costs about 1,70 PLN

Firecrackers are very weak

I was disappointed

They are not outstanding

If we compare them with Piccolo, Explosive I or RC 1

They are weak firecrackers

For kids to play

And that`s all

My note is 6/10

They explode and have fuse

And quite nice body

It`s not wrongly made

So that`s why I gave 6/10

And that`s all

Special thanks for Bombamax shop because they sent me this product to test

You can visit their webshop where you can find many interesting products

Link is in description

That`s all

We`ll see in next movie in next 3 days

See ya!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét