Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 10 2018

youtube.com/stupidengineer

For more infomation >> Diy water pump | mini water pump | homemade water pump | how to make a water pump | Stupid engineer - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Vlog | กิน เที่ยว เล่น และ นอนบ้านเพื่อน | WatasiwaJoong - Duration: 8:13.

Hello everybody!!

Today, we will go to friend's house for hangout.

So, I record a short vlog for you guys.

Have fun!

Now, we are finding another friend.

Where are they?

Where are they?

Say hi to my camera.

We are at Central Rama2.

Because Job's mom doesn't pick up us yet.

So, we are walking around the Central.

Why am I here? (This is gamer store.)

Why am I here?

Wait..

It is easier to stop this shop??

It's so cuteeeeee. I want this!

Who can buy this for me?

Finally, we stop at toy zone.

From Miniso, from gamer store, come to toy zone.

Is it funny?

Yes hahaha

What is inspiration to open this song in Royal project exhibition?

How much skill that I use for move a cart with only one hand?

Oh Salmon!

Because Tops at Central doesn't have much of ingredient.

So, we back to BigC to buy ingredients for Shabu and BBQ at dinner.

(Thai joke hahaha)

We arrived!

We are going to eat Shabu and BBQ.

We have some problem.

We have so many ingredient.

Pork is so delicious!!

The texture is so soft.

We finished our dinner.

Aom is washing the dishes.

I will go upstairs.

Job's house is so big.

What are you recorded me?

My turn? Sorry :)

I won for two rounds. Yeah

I am going to sleep now.

It's very late now.

Aom is sleeping now.

See you in the morning. We are going back tomorrow.

We get up.

Today we will have breakfast and then go home.

I already packed my stuff.

So, I will end my vlog here.

Don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe.

We won't do that.

If you want to comment, you can!

Bye!!

For more infomation >> Mini Vlog | กิน เที่ยว เล่น และ นอนบ้านเพื่อน | WatasiwaJoong - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

My Talking Tom SUPERHERO mini games - Duration: 12:06.

My Talking Tom SUPERHERO mini games

For more infomation >> My Talking Tom SUPERHERO mini games - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

Kid ride on Power Wheels Mini Pocket Bike Transformers Unboxing Assembling Funny cars video for kids - Duration: 3:35.

Kid ride on Power Wheels Mini Pocket Bike Transformers Unboxing Assembling Funny cars video for kids

For more infomation >> Kid ride on Power Wheels Mini Pocket Bike Transformers Unboxing Assembling Funny cars video for kids - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing N.Flying 엔플라잉 3rd Korean Mini Album The Hottest - (FANGIRL VERSION) - Duration: 6:15.

Today I came here to make the first unboxing

And I'm super excited

And the first album for this video is

from N.Flying - The Hottest

The first thing that I'm going to show

It's the poster

It is really big

It's really really big

I think I've never saw a poster this big

really

Let's open

The back

Ah, I'm so scared

to rip this

oh my god

I'm nervous

You guys will feel my nervousy in the video

Oh my god, I have to rip it

I can't belive it

(I didn't want to rip it)

Okay, I'm going to get a knife

OKAY

Oh god

This is how you

open really carefully

your albums

Ah, I'm afraid to get my bias

Oh my god

I can't believe this

Okay

Let's take off the album

Is there something inside?

It has

It's the photocard

Let's see the photocard for the last

We're not going to see it

turn back

So this is the album...

OH MY GOD THERE'S THE POSTER

It is my bias?

I don't know

It's not, but DAMNNNN

I really like him

Damn, just look

There's 5 members

So It's a random member poster

oh my god .... *slowly dying*

take it easy

Oh my goood

Beautiful

Super happy!

So here's the album

I'll show it fast

I think that there's nothing lost in here

Okay, there's something lost in here

I will take it

I don't know what this is

Ah, I think it's to make audition

If you guys want to do it

there you have xD

Here is the photocard

And the poster

And now I'm going to show it

the fast I can do

oh my god

Yasss

They are really handsome

If you want to see better, pause the video please

YAS

He is one of my bias

HE'S MY BIAS

MARRY MEEEEE

He's so cuteee

Ah I really like him

YASSS

He's the drummer by the way

I'm shook!!!!!!!!!

Really shook

Me

Really me

They are lovely

This is the lattest album

I was going to get "The Real" album

It was before this one

But I got this one

Potatos

Literally, a page with potatos

Make sense

oh god

A concept!!!

Pictures with potatos

I've never seen this

Oh my god

I want to be that potato

I AM a potato

Ahh, he's so cute

They are all cuties

Awww

I have to zoom this

Really cute

Really simple

Now let's see the photocard hihi

OH MY GOD

I can't belive it

It can't be

It can't be

no no no

really ?..

I'm SHOOK

It's my bias

It can't beeee

I really can't belive it

My ultimateeee

The first album I bought

It's my ultimate

Can you see the beauty this is?

And a random potato

THIS IS WONDERFULL

But well

This was my unboxing guys

of my suffering

For you guys to see all the content

Plus the poster here

This is all the content that came

I bought on Ebay

The seller name is in the description

If you want to buy it

It inclundes member poster, group poster

That is this picture

The photocard

one member photocard

and the photobook

It came in good conditions

It was really fast too

So I recommend a lot this seller on ebay

So the name is in the description

And thanks a lot

And that's all, I hope you like it ...

For more infomation >> Unboxing N.Flying 엔플라잉 3rd Korean Mini Album The Hottest - (FANGIRL VERSION) - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Pubg Mobile - iPad mini 3 liệu có chơi tốt Pubg không ? - Duration: 23:21.

For more infomation >> Pubg Mobile - iPad mini 3 liệu có chơi tốt Pubg không ? - Duration: 23:21.

-------------------------------------------

ГЛОБАЛЬНОЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ [DMS Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 14:50.

For more infomation >> ГЛОБАЛЬНОЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ [DMS Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

Garderie musicale - FAIS DODO - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Garderie musicale - FAIS DODO - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ Mini Nonstop 2018 (Vol.123) DJ SR REMIX 2018 | ใหม่ล่าสุด แดนซ์ สงกรานต์ - Duration: 23:30.

For more infomation >> เพลงแดนซ์มันๆ Mini Nonstop 2018 (Vol.123) DJ SR REMIX 2018 | ใหม่ล่าสุด แดนซ์ สงกรานต์ - Duration: 23:30.

-------------------------------------------

Reina Letizia La princesa Leonor y la infanta Sofía, las mini yo de Letizia - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Reina Letizia La princesa Leonor y la infanta Sofía, las mini yo de Letizia - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.4 ONE ANNIVERSARY MK II - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.4 ONE ANNIVERSARY MK II - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas noticias La princesa Leonor y la infanta Sofía, las 'mini-yo' de Letizia - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Últimas noticias La princesa Leonor y la infanta Sofía, las 'mini-yo' de Letizia - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

HOT NEWS !!! New Zotac ZBox Mini PCs Unveiled With NVIDIA Pascal Graphics - Duration: 2:27.

hardware manufacturer zotac has this week taken the wraps off its new 2018 Zbox Q series mini PC systems

which are equipped with NVIDIA Pascal graphics

offering the most advanced and powerful and Vidya Quattro GPUs to owners the Z

box Q Series offers a range of systems to choose from depending on your

requirements and budget from the p1000 to the new VR ready P 5000 and each

system has been tested and certified by zotac to be fully compatible on all

professional applications with each zotac Z boz mini PC fitted with an

Intel Core i5 or i7 processor to deliver fast responsive and energy-efficient

performance features of the mini pcs include the ability to install up to 32

gigabytes of ddr4 memory together with storage options offered by m2 and 2.5

bays together with connectivity provided by support for Gigabit Ethernet 802.11

Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 with the Z box qk5 p1000 offering nimble versatility

and mobility with VES a mounting jockey Huang product director of Zotac

technology explains as the original mini PC creators we are proud to reach more

potential users who demand professional-grade performance for

intensive applications in the smallest of systems the all-new Q series is not

only a breakthrough two hours box product line but also a testament to the

capabilities of smaller footprints that still resonate big and powerful the new

mini PC systems will be demonstrated at this year's 2018 NAB Show in Las Vegas

USA

For more infomation >> HOT NEWS !!! New Zotac ZBox Mini PCs Unveiled With NVIDIA Pascal Graphics - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 174pk Cooper S Chili/ Half leer/ Bi-xenon/ Cruise control/ Nederlandse auto!/ 114.313km - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 174pk Cooper S Chili/ Half leer/ Bi-xenon/ Cruise control/ Nederlandse auto!/ 114.313km - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cabrio 1.6 One Salt - Cabriolet - Airco - Elek. pakket - Vol opties - Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 One Salt - Cabriolet - Airco - Elek. pakket - Vol opties - Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Blackmagic Design Hyperdeck Studio Mini h.264 Free Update - NAB 2018 Press Conference - Duration: 1:21.

One of the things

We've done is we've been working on the Hyperdeck Studio Mini. We've added in h.264 to that

And so what it'll do, it'll work in HD and it'll be a free update

We're showing it here on the booth and it'll be available

Probably in a few weeks time

What it'll let you do is record to h.264 and so you get much longer record times

you can use like cheaper media as well and

It's not a media player

So it

replays back the media records on because it's recording us playing back a specific flavor of h.264 that'll get better over time

but the main thing is people were needed something to allow to like master record for much longer durations, so

That'll be a free update

But it does

Playback, sorry it record like a plot you can open the files in any software because it's proper h.264. It's really the playback side

That's a bit restricted on what it'll play back

So, but the base the main thing is it's common to use it as a master recorder

And that's gonna be quite good for that so I think that'll be nice off update. That's US$695

I think product so I think it'll be a nice

Improvement to it what we haven't mentioned actually is that also the even is faster this now runs the camera operating system

So it's running Blackmagic OS all the software's been replaced and so

Even though you see h.264 what you're actually seeing is a complete replacement in software

So we've been using the Blackmagic OS in a lot more products

For more infomation >> Blackmagic Design Hyperdeck Studio Mini h.264 Free Update - NAB 2018 Press Conference - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Countryman 1.6 D Chili/ Lederen interieur/ Xenon/ Full map navigatie/ Panoramadak/ Tel. bluetoo - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> MINI Countryman 1.6 D Chili/ Lederen interieur/ Xenon/ Full map navigatie/ Panoramadak/ Tel. bluetoo - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Blackmagic Design Mini Converter UpDownCross HD - NAB 2018 Press Conference - Duration: 0:40.

So to start with we'll be doing some new converters

We have been revamping our converter range

We have a new UpDownCross converter

It's a UpDownCross converter HD

Basically converts any format to any other format

Here it is here

Got some deep switches on the side for setting the video standard

And it also does some computer scanning as well

Now all the models are getting a bit dated so we wanted to update it

It is really good for protecting any equipment from getting into the wrong video standard

But it is also good for plugging into computers

And doesn't matter what the computer settings are, it will just take care of it

So that will be US$155 and it is available now

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét