Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 1 2018

So Elizabeth, I understand you've been

such a tremendous advocate for other victims,

and you recently met with the USA gymnasts,

who were victims of the team physician Dr. Larry Nasser.

What did you say to them?

They were such incredible women.

Listening to them talk about their story

and what they went through,

I just feel like they've set the standard

for what victims can look to,

I mean for how powerful we really are.

And when we come together,

there isn't anything that we can't overcome,

I mean they just, were so amazing.

And it also made me think a lot about

what are we teaching our children today?

We talk a lot about fire safety.

We talk a lot about like, earthquake safety,

we talk a lot about safety.

But in my entire education in the school system,

I don't ever remember anyone talking to me about like,

sexual violence safety, and I could be wrong,

but I'm willing to make a bet there are probably

a lot more victims of sexual violence

than there are like, burn victims.

Stop, drop, and roll is great,

but I don't think that's going to protect you

from someone trying to rape you.

And we should be addressing that.

Hopefully we see changes in the school setting

and other places, because I mean,

there's a lot more of it going on.

Obviously that's coming out now with the #MeToo movement.

How do you feel about that?

I think the #MeToo movement has been long overdue.

Definitely.

(applause)

As a survivor, and as I've gone out

and met with other survivors,

I can't even tell you how many times when I've presented

and I've spoken about these topics

and these issues that afterwards I have.

Women, and not just women,

but men too coming up to me and saying,

"I've never told anyone this. Because you spoke out,

I feel like I can now speak out."

And so I feel like, the #MeToo movement

is doing that on such a larger scale.

I mean, people who have never spoken out

about what's happened to them

are feeling this comorbidity

and that they can share what's happened to them too,

and I think that's so needed,

because this isn't a topic that you can just hide away

or think once it's done and over with

it's really done and over with, because it's not.

I think it haunts people through their lives.

Exactly.

If you internalize all of this, there will be no resolution.

You're going to deal with this internal struggle

the rest of your life.

Absolutely, and Elizabeth,

I want to follow up on that and ask you about coping.

Because when you continue to heal,

you can still sometimes experience flashbacks,

symptoms from the past, how have you dealt with those,

and how have you moved forward when that happens to you?

So there are definitely times when like,

I'll see a picture of someone,

or someone will do something and I'll be like,

"whoa, that's a little bit freaky."

But for me, I always just have to remind myself

where I am in life right now.

I'm like okay, like yes,

I acknowledge that this does remind me

of Brian David Mitchell, Wanda Barzee, or being chained up.

It does remind me of that, but I'm not chained up anymore.

I'm not with them anymore.

So I understand now, you're a mom, you're married,

so how does this influence you as a mother and a wife?

It scares me because I think the worst thing in the world

would be to have something happen to my children.

And so part of me wants to just wrap them in bubble wrap,

and move out to the middle of nowhere, and build a compound,

and never let anyone in or let them out.

But I always have to remind myself.

That's not doing them any favors.

One day, they will leave home.

One day I will have to let them go

and experience life on their own terms,

and so really, the best thing I can do is to educate them,

is to prepare them and, I mean right now they're young.

My daughter is only three, and my son's ten months, so.

So I'm not having to have like,

huge heavy conversations with them, but even my daughter,

she's three years old, I mean I talk to her already.

There's three things I want her to know every day.

That she's loved unconditionally.

That no one has the right to scare her, hurt her.

And if anyone ever does,

which is maybe my most important point,

is that she needs to tell me.

So when I talk to her, her name's Chloe.

We call her Coco.

And I say, "Okay Coco, you tell me.

You tell me if anyone hurts you, or like scares you."

And these days she's like, "Daddy said no more juice."

Or like, "He took my goldfish away."

It's silly now, but I'm happy she tells me that now,

because maybe as she grows,

she'll continue to tell me those things that scare her,

or worry her, or make her upset.

Elizabeth, I have a favor to ask of you.

Yeah.

And that is to continue writing books,

continue to tell your story,

because I could not be more impressed with you.

You are just such a wonderful spokesperson for perseverance.

So I am proud of you.

Keep doing what you're doing.

And everyone in the audience is very lucky today,

because you're going home

with a copy of Elizabeth's new book

Where There's Hope.

Healing, Moving Forward, and Never Giving Up.

For more infomation >> The Message Elizabeth Smart Has for Other Survivors - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Office отзыв арендатора Смотрите про смарт офис - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Smart Office отзыв арендатора Смотрите про смарт офис - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

УМНЫЙ ТЕРМОС XIAOMI SGUAI G3 SMART BOTTLE - ОБЗОР ТЕРМОСА НЕ ОТ СЯОМИ?! - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> УМНЫЙ ТЕРМОС XIAOMI SGUAI G3 SMART BOTTLE - ОБЗОР ТЕРМОСА НЕ ОТ СЯОМИ?! - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Why Logan Paul Is Smart To End His Daily Vlog | What's Trending Now! - Duration: 4:28.

Logan Paul told his fans this weekend that he's done making daily vlogs and

"wants to express his creativity in other ways." Welcome back to What's Trending, I'm

Kale Hill. Subscribe for more trending and social media news every day. In the

17 minute video "The End of Logan Paul Vlogs" you kind of have to sit through a

lot to get to why he's ending his daily vlogs. He gets into a fight with Evan, he

goes to pick up his modified Mercedes G wagon (aka the Yeti) and he makes sure to

leave a few seconds to praise himself and all his success. From the first pop-up shop we had in New York

City to shutting down the Dubai Mall...

I could literally go on. But eventually he does get there and he's

ending the vlog because he wants to do other stuff. Your boy wants to exercise his

creativity in different ways. You guys know we have a talk show coming soon,

it's called "Impulsive," we just built the studio in my house. It's sick. That's

gonna be a vlog for next week. Gotta make these hits, bro. I want to dive into

music .I want to start new business endeavors and you guys know we got the

KSI coming up so not only that but I'm training as well. He also says that

YouTube was just his hobby and not his career. YouTube is not my career, this is

a hobby. I hopped on this platform like two years ago. I've been making YouTube

videos since I was like 10. I have diversified, bro. I got my tentacles spread out in a lot

of industries. Third of all, bro. If anyone's gonna end my career, okay it's

gonna be me. Hey, I would love to get paid 12.5 million dollars a year for my hobby -

Watching Netflix. I'd settle for 12.5 dollars, just dollars. I mean, most people

pay to do their hobbies so any way you cut it Logan Paul is doing pretty good.

It is true though that he has a lot of stuff in the pipeline. The sequel to his

YouTube Red film "The Thinning," he's doing podcasts and new music, plus his

long scheduled fight with British YouTuber KSI. Oh, and we get new music?

Awesome! Now we might finally get to hear "Stank Dick," a song he performed live only

a few times in LA in 2015, but if we're being serious

every real member of the Logang already has their own bootleg copy of

"Stank Dick." In fact, most fans are sure that a studio version of "Stank Dick"

would never hold a candle to the live version recorded at Budokan.

At any rate, all those plans might finally provide some answers to the

frequently googled question: "What does Logan Paul do for a living?" What this

move doesn't seem related to is his multiple scandals over the last six

months, including a video where he filmed a hanging body in Japan's "Suicide Forest,"

or a little while later when he tased a dead rat at his home. What it might be

related to is his inability to earn money through YouTube anymore. The

platform suspended monetization on his videos after he encouraged his fans to

eat Tide Pods, but to be fair, most of lLgan Paul's fans didn't really care

about that stuff anyway. His channel actually became even more popular after

the controversy. The issue for Logan is how can he take his rabid fan base of

literally tens of millions of young fans and turn it into a profitable,

sustainable enterprise. I mean, it's probably a good idea in the long run. If

spending half of his day making content for YouTube isn't going to earn him

money any more than why do it? Especially if he's earning enough revenue from

merch and all his other platforms to maintain his fan base. Let's take a look

at some comments from some Logan Paul fans and some haters. @Logxngsta:

"Despite him quitting the daily vlogs for his other projects, u can't deny the

resilience Logan Paul has shown this year with everything that was thrown at

him. That has my respect." BBC reporter Zoe Kleinman said: "I realize I'm not the

target audience but I could only bear 1 minute 9 seconds of Logan Paul's

final vlog before I felt like I needed to go and sit quietly in a dark room

with a large gin and tonic." I'm trying to think of someone who is less Logan

Paul's target audience than a BBC reporter.

I don't know? Richard Dawkins? John Oliver? My mom? @patdgeorgia: "so upset logan

paul quit daily vlogging....now the second grade logangster i volunteer with is

gonna be talking to me about it all day tomorrow

smfh poor guy." What do you guys think? Is this a smart

move on Logan Paul's part? Let us know in the comments below and for more stories

like this head over to whatstrending.com.

For more infomation >> Why Logan Paul Is Smart To End His Daily Vlog | What's Trending Now! - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

🎪 5 Smart And Durable Vertical Organizer Ideas For Small Garage 🎪 - Duration: 5:13.

Garages or tool sheds are prone to a messy state

because one either just doesn't bother to put every tool in its place

or because there is simply no storage to place the tools in.

If you are into woodworking,

then make yourself an organizer or two for your garage.

No need to think hard for inspiration because in this video,

I am going to share you 5 smart vertical organizer ideas for small garage by simphome.com.

5.Wooden Tool Rack

With only a few slats needed, you can make a fully functioning rack

that can hold practically every one of your woodworking tools.

Fasten a few slats to a frame and assemble the frame with a screw at every joint.

Hold the frame squares with clamps when assembling.

Make sure the last slat is oversized.

By marking the edge and trimming the slat to width,

you won't have to try to exactly size every part.

Make sure each hanger has a bottom groove that allows it to fit snugly.

This smart vertical organizer idea for small garage can be moved anywhere to accommodate your new tools.

4. Make Something Out of a Pallet

Lawn tools sometimes are the main source of the mess in your garage

so you need a place to hoard them all.

Repurpose your old pallet as storage.

Start by staining it and prying off some slats for easier job when attaching it later.

Attach it to the side of the shed with framing nails

and make sure to hit the studs on the other side of the wood siding.

Attach the pallet to the supporting structure on the back slats that you chopped off earlier.

However, if you didn't take the slats off,

screw or nail them into the edges of the pallet at an angle.

Note that, it's better if your pallet is five inches or higher off the ground

to prevent debris piling up in the bottom.

3. Bins, Nooks and Hose Holder

Store all your gardening gloves, paint brushes and every little tools in bins.

Hang a few bins on the wall with nooks.

You can also hang your baskets so they won't take a lot of space on the ground

if you have several of them.

Baskets naturally come in medium to large size

so they are effective to store big tools that prone to making the garage looks overstuffed.

2. Fishing Poles under the Ceiling

Those long fishing poles really create storage problem if you happen to have several of them.

Leaning them on the wall might not be a good idea

because they will fall to the floor

and your kids might step on them and eventually break.

Make a fishing pole organizer that is out of children's reach.

Hang two wire racks on the ceiling.

Make sure the gap between the two wires are not too long nor too short to fit both end of the fishing poles.

Wire racks are really cheap so this alternative is a must!

Before we get to number 1, I invite you to check subscribe button under this video.

If you never press it, click it, include bell icon beside it.

Your support means mood booster to us and that means a lot.

Thank you for that...

1. PVC for Scoop Storage

Get creative with PVC pipe!

By cutting PVC pipes into 15 cm pieces and attaching them to boards,

you will have your own scoop organizer.

Attach two boards on the wall, one on the bottom and one about 40 cm higher.

Attach one cut pipe on each board and make sure they are aligned.

Secure the pipes to the boards with nails.

Save these smart vertical organizer ideas for small garage for you to think about.

Happy woodworking!

if you learn new things from this video,

express your feeling using like or share button under this video before you leave.

if you don't like it, share you mind using comment area under those buttons and Tell us what you want.

Then Dislike it if you feel have to.

See you again later sometimes in the near future and Thanks for watching.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét