Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 29 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Dad's favorite toy

We have a lot of stuff up here. Yeah, that's why it's time for sprinkling first stethoscope

Can't get rid of that. What's this? Oh?

That's my old fish tank I used to have lots of fish. I didn't know that I'd kick Wellington whale

saltwater Serge always in motion to save the ocean

Hmm not exactly and it to show you guys how it works don't worry dad

I'm sure I can fix them up. I'll just take them down to the clinic and see what's wrong. That's great the feedback soon

Saltwater Serge, Wellington whale I'm doc McStuffins

And this is see always in motion to save ze ocean

Do not belong

That's me that looks like you could use a cuddle for love

Don't know what an addict is but already I don't like it

It's the vex my dad's name is Marcus. Huh must be a popular name

Oh, I loved our kid you really know how to play with us home?

every day

At least I do actually I relearned stuff every day, too

Oh, I wish we could see Marcos again Serge. You can just know it oh

This is such joyful news it has been many days or months or years

You

Know if I cannot do well jumps, then I will never do the gutters Serge we can fix this

It's actually good except what it's bad

This button is really worn out. I Bennis because dad played with you guys so much yeah

Gone, and neither will search

But I know what to do what button replacement surgery?

Hmm it won't hurt a bass

Sorry, Lambie these bees are for Wellington's button well while I believe you can never have enough necklaces

Probably good for now

Perfect now let's put the saddle on two Wellington's back

Now hop on search finally we are back in muscle to

Safely

With search I'm not sure Lambie

But I think he'll always love search no matter what and I know how to make sure sir did say this

But I forgot that it feels so good now. That's a happy patient time to go guys

Do you fix them doc, thank you so much

Hey, Dad, if you're not gonna play with Serge and Wellington much

dad

and remember what saltwater Serge always says

Silly hands a dude

It's so awesome that we're making these winter charity gift baskets for my school

But we better get to work your teacher will be here to pick a lily makes you this happy

He'd be perfect for some kids who need a little cheering up? Oh?

I have to take this doctors work is never done

Check up emergency

I'm seeing things you're not seeing things my mom bought this stuff snow me to put in my school's charity bathroom

If you do say, so yourself, and I do hello fellow snow toy welcome to the clinic

I'm chilly. I'm duck and you can

Chilly we're stuff snow dudes we don't have feet Oh mystery bugs

Chilly are you okay? Oh? Yeah, it's funny. I'm filled with stuffing too. Oh well

I'm sure we have other things in common course we do where's

snowman

feeling scared

Let's put in yourself mommy love it does close to giving them a cuddle as I can get perfect. We should give kids something

Before you go. I want to give you a checkup. I don't think I need a checkup what you're turning down a free checkup

Oh, we may look alike, but well. Let me help you get up here. No need doc

Nice landing

Sorry, I guess I'm just not as good at snowman shaking first. I want to check your eyes

You definitely have good reflexes, you're what look. I know what I have to do

Chili, where are you going?

Okay, okay, you dragged it out of me. The truth is I think the dude is a better snowman than I am

But so are you?

really

really here amazing chilly just the way you are and

You're perfect for me. I can't replace you I

Gotta get in on this cattle chili

You're better than a boogie boardin bear eating a sticky, bun

Thanks guys, I'm so glad you don't want to get rid of me

I don't think I'd like to go live somewhere else with a job

I can't wait to meet my new kid. I'm sure that you guys are

Good but it's lovable isn't it it sure am as much as I love my perfect snowman

Me to doc me, too

You

Sir Kirby and the plucky princess

I've been stuck in this tower for a kazillion

Ballet okay mom be right there

Sorry, doc. I gotta go

But call me Perry will you I'm not really the princess Persephone type okay, Perry, let's get you down from there

Shall fetch my steed and rescue your posthaste puzzled I

Rescue someone hey anyone around here need rescuing doc. I don't think so, but let's rescue your hair

Oh, yeah

No need to thank me milady

Well good because I didn't need to be rescued I was already on the ground

There's somebody someday too, buddy damn Knights rescue princesses

Princesses historically don't rescue

well really anyone and

Princess wants to do everything a knight can do and what if we do it better

Forgive me princess, but that's proposal you took the words right out of my mouth so rate

We'll toast and then a rule will fence and then no really you can't be serious stupid only a knight can do

Knightly things

Okay, what do you need firstly? I need someone to volunteer to be my Squire

Ah, well the squire helps the night. They helped me up on my horse pass me my jousting Lance that sort of thing

Will you be my second Squire as Weiss I'll happily be your Hipple Squire

Okay Squires have been chosen. I think we're ready for our first ever princess and Knight competition

Nice move Knight, I thank you, I must say you had nice moves as well

Sir Kirby don't move but it might hurt too much Perry

Will you help me carry sir Kirby back to the clinic of course I?

Feel awesome I don't need to do a checkup

It's pretty obvious you have a case of break apart Atossa sir Kirby break apart of ptosis is it Belle

Seem, sweetie. I

need you

Okay sir Kirby just relax. Let's put you back together Hallie all right

How do you feel why I feel splendid lady McStuffins brother as good as the day I was bought

Thank you lady McStuffins

My pleasure sir Kirby, and thank you night

Perry from this moment forth I vow to include you and any and Knightly activities sir, Kirby I

vow to always be your

Things

I

was thinking maybe princess Persephone can be the rescue where this time I've never thought about that before but I think that's

No really this game is making me thirsty

Wait it's hotter than a salamander in the sack, they're out here. We've got that right Howie

Stuffed Meister hey pull my tail

Do it oh come on nothing's gonna happen

What squeakers saying

That's it all those who are stuffed you're not supposed to get wet are you who says Sam's gonna be able to splash?

Me. That's who

Wait nothing a little strong son won't fix so who's in

You're up everyone ready

You got me sorry team that's okay bronty you aren't oh, man. I'm out of water

You are on your own while I go fill up Auto Road

Never seen green water before cool

Doc said use of water, but hey if it can splash I will win in a flash I always say

But maybe I should have listened to doc timeout everybody are you?

Okay, I don't know I can't splash water and that has never happened to people don't kid a kidder doc

Will I ever splash again?

I'm not really here you seem fine

But there has to be a reason why you spud it was there anything unusual about that

Nope nope

Nothing weird nope Sam try to splash again

Sam is there anything you want to tell me

well

Even though you told me not to wipe I might a chug some of them too much of a sugary drink

Can make you feel kinda black it does it to kids and it can mess up a toy to?

The Apple soda made you Souls but staying healthy is up to you. I know soda tastes good

Just don't drink too much. My mom calls it moderation. Just tell me I can

Better fill up before the final splashdown

Water or yummy soda or I always say

Come on get back in the game. Oh, it's oh

I'm gonna win this game, and I'm gonna win it we don't care about that

It was just a game and we all had fun playing. I just want to make sure you're working okay

Sam

It's hard but good as things taste now. They can make you feel pretty yucky later

Tell me about it Hey. I'm really sorry I let you next time

I'm going with water all the way cuz the most important thing is to make sure I'm always ready to play ha ha

One less thing to make sure I'm splashing food blast. I can't let Donny down Sam. Just be careful

Hey, I think serpents and was even splashy Earlham before

For more infomation >> Doc Mcstuffns Professor Pancake/You Crack Me Up Episode 22 - Bailey Ford - Duration: 17:12.

-------------------------------------------

update tech talks #13-8k display,vodafone,ford,nasha,s9...... - Duration: 4:43.

mobile tech

For more infomation >> update tech talks #13-8k display,vodafone,ford,nasha,s9...... - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Mustang GT vs Ford Focus RS | Top Speed and Acceleration Comparison | N/A vs Turbo - Duration: 5:42.

Insane Rides

Ford Focus RS 2016

Ford Mustang GT 2016

Ford Mustang GT vs Ford Focus RS

For more infomation >> Ford Mustang GT vs Ford Focus RS | Top Speed and Acceleration Comparison | N/A vs Turbo - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

City Car Driving #5 - Chạy thử xe Ford Transit trong đêm mưa | ND Gaming - Duration: 17:13.

For more infomation >> City Car Driving #5 - Chạy thử xe Ford Transit trong đêm mưa | ND Gaming - Duration: 17:13.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why the 2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning was Worth $32,000 - Duration: 5:33.

it's time for show-off Sunday, where everyone has a chance to show off their

own car, and here's this week's winner, hey everybody my name is Eric Knight

this is my 2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning, I found this car back in July

of 2011 in Tacoma Washington, and I was stationed there in the air force at the

time and I was able to get it for a great price, of course it had some

cosmetic issues and the wrong wheels and things, but I was able to find those parts

later

but that helped get the price down, the engine had 77,000 miles on it, it

was all stock and that's a big deal when you're looking for one of these, you want

to find one that's all stock, they were produced from 1999 to 2004, this is a 2nd

gen

Lightning, it had new body panels, they were only

available as a single cab with a flare

side bed, the Ford SVT and Roush helped to do a lot of modifications to the

engine to be able to get to handle all the power the supercharger is putting

out, it actually had the A4R100 automatic transmission and they got that

out of a Ford Super Duty pickup, because that was the only thing that could

handle all the torque and the power without blowing up manual transmissions

that was really cool up, of it's time the Ford Lightning held the Guinness Book of

World Records, it was the world's fastest production pickup truck, so that was

another really cool thing about these, my lightning is a 2001 model and that year

had some pretty big changes for the truck, the changes were, they had a lower

intake was redesigned, the air inlet size was increased, power increased to 380

horsepower and 415 foot pounds of torque, the 3.55 axle ratio is upgraded to a

3.73 ratio axle, the driveshaft size increased from three and a half inches

to four and a half inches, six thousand three hundred eighty-one lightnings were

produced in 2001, 1908 of them being black

I was lucky to get the black, because they were the most of that year and

black can be challenging, as far as upgrades that I've done on this pickup

truck, really I kept the engine completely stock as you can see, which is

a big deal I think sometimes when people put too much pulleys and parts on these

trucks they have tendency to have issues, I did have the K&N air filter put in, I

was able to have all four of the wheels restored and as I mentioned before these

grille pieces were found and redone, this one here is very

inexpensive, the part of the bottom is extremely hard to find and

cost up to $400, luckily I was able to find one on Craigslist in Tampa Florida

and my uncle picked it up for me, inside is still all stock, I have been able to

change out the steering wheel with a much better one, I upgraded to a double

din system, just to get it up to the 21st century, it has bluetooth I highly recommend

if anybody's to do this, get one with the car play or Android play, it pretty

much turns your phone onto your screen you can use GPS, Ford called this

preferred suede trim, it's pretty neat you know that's all lightning special, I

brought some Lightning mats and I just did you know generic upgrades and I fix

things and I restore trim pieces

I do recommend, I put this undercover system on here, they are very lightweight

they're very tough, and like any pickup truck you want to be able to have a way

to put your stuff in the back and not have it get stolen, so you can lock this

and I have a reverse camera for safety, helped bring the insurance down too

I did have a tune done a few years ago, 560 foot-pounds

at the rear wheels she's got 361

horsepower and 449 foot pounds of torque,

another real cool thing about this truck is that this sound never gets old

another really good upgrade I did this truck was I upgraded the brake system

and a big thing, I got some nice drilled and slotted rotors, and I had the

red new calipers and some special high-performance brake pads put in

really helps stop this truck and being as fast it is and as light as the rear

end is, that is a big time advantage, as far as driving this truck it's my daily

driver, I Drive it in everyday just about, I still love it, I've had it for all these

years now, I did

upgrade the suspension, I did upgrade the brakes, that's great but I'm telling you the

number one thing that's great about this truck is

hearing that supercharger whine, again I'd like to thank the Scotty Kilmer

channel and everyone for watching my video, hope to see you all soon, thank you

again, well that was this week's video, and

remember to have your car video highlighted here on my channel, check

this out,

so if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos, remember

to ring that Bell!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét