Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 29 2018

Lets see how the Civic Type R can do

Grippy isn't it good morning guys now this is something different something

that you guys are very unused to on this channel but let me give you a bit of a

history lesson so I used to own an EP three Civic type-r now I've kind of

missed a lot of the generations as to how far they've come and obviously I

missed the fk2 this behind me is the new 2018 Honda Civic fk8

now a lot of people have raved about this car and fortunately for me

Jerry um has kindly invited me down to have a go of what is a 316 horsepower

front-wheel drive many

right so for all of you who don't know Jerry who's sitting next to me so Jerry

is the proud owner of a modified 695 Biposto yep 230 little sparrow

217 217 but the real story that I'm keen to to really understand is what was it

what was it that made you choose the the honda civic type r fk8 funnily enough we were in on holiday

in Cyprus last year and big modern supermarket complex yeah and they had

one in there that the sport one with the twin exhausts when we came back I was

just started looking at the Eagles and as I said yeah yeah so you've gone -

yeah awesome yeah and this this is a this already so obviously I said earlier

I've had my own ep-3 at the final edition EP 3 which I thought was

absolutely amazing as a proper ASBO little car and I'm just amazed at how

much more refined this car feels already

oh it just brings a nice little smile to your place already nice car

now obviously what so under have gone so then the key difference between this and

the Fk2 I think we talked about earlier it's the individual suspension is once

they've got away from the parts of individual suspension Center it's a lot

more usable here she's not as with hidden comfort mode as well yeah yeah

and it's 316 horsepower this one still using the side of the 2-liter engine but

obviously it's turbocharged now itself makes a big difference it makes you

wonder what they did the v6 or something yeah how can you imagine I think one of

the first things I noticed on this car is is the seating position it allows you

to sit very low down it's all in the right place the steering wheel itself is

a bit like a PlayStation controller you've got a million and one different

options on here which obviously I'm not going to understand right now - the

first time I've driven this car but it's clear that you've got a lot of

functionality available to touch your fingers which is great but I think the

plot I'm really looking forward to try now is just seen what the performance of

this car is like so let's find some good roads and it's hit this

the grip it's phenomenally needed it oh my word for a front-wheel drive car

I've just come around that corner feel this felt like it was a four-wheel drive

back that's incredible a lot of the YouTube

ones that's what they say honestly I'm super impressed I know it's

a dry day in the tarmac stick here but you know don't take that away from this

car you normally you get a bit of understeer where you get a bit of front

you know up front wheel spin and I just took it just a eat it alive and that's

the thing is I think you've got the so we've got the option between Comfort

Sport and race and is it that is out three different stages of suspension a

completely different yeah that's incredible

nights really absolutely

it just keeps going doesn't it just keeps pulling up I know I shouldn't be

holding the gears out there I can't forgive never the fifth and the sixth

it's putting like a training sinking I don't think I've ever had it to the post

on track go into the million meter misfire this is the speed at which

you're doing both I would feel yet is is completely out of proportion

yep you're doing some spirited driving and I think it feels more like a 40 to

50 mile an hour speed limits it's insane I think a lot of that is

down to the knees and push you down to the arrows or keeping them hot car

planting the suspension setup which is great

all the - lights up red as well

Honda you've done a good job with this car but where do they go next to this

opposite where do they go nobody knows - to produce a front-wheel drive car this

good 300 and close 320 horsepower that lays the power down perfectly what you

do next

16:06

freezing the rock out yeah it is a license taken I mean the gearbox throw

on the gears is fantastic absolutely brilliant

and the thing that I really love about it is the revolution I mean I know I

can't stop mentioning I thought that was you oh yes - it does it does make me

look like some sort of a hero driver I know you do have that Lewis Hamilton feel

though it feels a little bit alien to start with because you are used to doing

it yourself yeah but it's blur finish makes you free

engage in the gears sandwich look at this move into fit perfect rope magic

before

I think from a looks perspective I think the front of this car so aggressive is

so much wider as well yes I think if I if I was driving and I saw the front of

this coming up in my rear view mirror the first thing I do is blow absolutely

I think the rear of the car for me is very Star Trek yeah it's super super

there's lines everywhere square shapes every but I think that's exactly what

Honda or about I think that's their thing is what they do it takes something

great and make it crazy that's kind of long as ethos isn't it and I think

they've done a fantastic job with this car okay so we're on some B roads now

let's seal these bad boys out so we're in race ah see what The new 2018 honda civic type r fk8 can do!

fantastic

that's special it's creepy isn't it you are I tell you

what you really can connect to of this car it's phenomenal that's why I'm an

absolutely unbelievable driving experience the Honda Civic type-r the FK8

I absolutely love it I honestly I'm super super I'm lost for

words as to how impressed I am with a 321 horsepower 316 also have a car

front-wheel drive that grips as much as it does but the driving experience of

that Civic type-r I think Honda have absolutely smashed it and what I thought

was brilliant in the form of the ep-3 has just been enhanced and raised to

complete new levels they've they've set a benchmark if a front-wheel drive in my

opinion now guess the question is is what's next and I'm really excited to

see what happens but yeah huge thanks to Jerry for allowing me to come down and

drive his car much much appreciated my name is Ben Steph and you guys have been

awesome of course make sure to subscribe if you haven't already hit subscribe we

do automotive content loads of cool stuff the card reviews events all that

good stuff make sure to do so and I'm going to see you all on an expo thank

you bye bye

you

For more infomation >> Is The NEW 2018 Honda Civic Type R FK8 the BEST fwd car EVER?! - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

KTM 690 Enduro R vs. WR250 vs. Honda CRF250L indepth enduro review - Duration: 22:39.

For more infomation >> KTM 690 Enduro R vs. WR250 vs. Honda CRF250L indepth enduro review - Duration: 22:39.

-------------------------------------------

New Honda Air Blade 150 2019 Leakage Details | Honda Air Blade New Model | Mich Motorcyle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> New Honda Air Blade 150 2019 Leakage Details | Honda Air Blade New Model | Mich Motorcyle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

New Honda Amaze : What's new in it : PowerDrift - Duration: 9:19.

Hi folks, welcome to my Bangalore. My name is Glen,

You're watching PowerDrift, and this is the all-new Honda Amaze

but before we begin folks, here's a quick disclaimer, this is an all-new car there

are a lot of bases to cover and today we're not going to be driving not one,

not two, not three, but a total of four cars. Which is why to make your life

simpler we're going to be dividing the video into two parts. First part we're

going to tell you all that you need to know about the new Honda amaze. In the

second part we're gonna be telling you what it's like to drive and so without

further ado, let's get into it.

So with the new amaze comes new proportions, now so which means that the

car is now 5 mm longer, 15mm wider and the wheelbase

itself has been extended by 65mm which might not sound a lot

but in the automotive space is an acre

Now when it comes to the overall design of the car, the car is now more boxier and

has grown in proportions all over the place but the first thing you're going

to notice when you look at the car is this portion right here. This thick

chrome mustache that Honda calls a solid wing design, this this sort of

element has seen its wave in bigger cars like the CRV and even the new upcoming

Civic but the more you look at this design the more complex it gets. You have

sort of like this overhang here a lot of aggressive elements in the bumper and

initially when I first saw it I thought it looked a little bit weird it looked

like it had a little bit of a cleft liked it but the more I look at it I

gotta admit the more it's growing on me you also now have LED DRLs which have

added a little nice touch but what's interesting to note is that you only get

a halogen lights and not LED projector that we've seen in some of the car's rivals

now one of the sides the first thing you're going to notice are these

integrated ORVMs but what's interesting here is that it's not a bulb

anymore you have this nice slick little LED design as well. It gives it a little

bit more sleeker look. On top of that you have a strong shoulder line that runs to

the length of the car, it's one seamless line looks pretty nice looks pretty

aggressive as well and I also particularly like the new design on the

15 inch alloys now gets an upgrade over the 14 inch alloys but Honda have been

very careful to even specify that lot of details have been covered, for example,

this 3D logo here looks like it's machined and has a nice little finish to

it. Pretty impressive stuff, and in the rear you now have these wraparound tail

lamps as well but however the overall design in the rear, for me, kind of well

takes a little bit of a flat approach. I personally like a big boot, a little bit

more curvaceous boot but I think this is a little bit abrupt but what it seems to

me is that this design was placed here to keep the car under sub 4 meters which

is what you have to remind yourself folks, this is a sub 4 meter sedan

The overall thing I would say about the design is that this is now its own car.

It's not a hatch with a boot strapped in the back, Honda have gone back to the

drawing board and made this its own sub 4 meter sedan, bespoke to the car. So in

that front I find this very exciting because you're not going to be looking

at this car coming at you from the rear view mirror thinking, oh this is just

another hatch, when it passes you by, you realize it's a sedan like its

competitors. This is its own car, I think it's pretty exciting

except books we have space and practicality, now coming to the rear

bench. Now, Honda tell us now because of the improved the wheelbase they have

managed to free up 25 millimeters of overall tandem space inside the cabin and

the biggest benefit of that is my knee room, I do have acres and acres of knee

room I don't know if this is class leading, its probably too early to tell

it's best to do it in a comparo but affixed to my driver position as you can

see I have generous amounts of knee room, decent amount of shoulder room. Although

I do feel that the headroom is a little bit of a squeeze, I'm about 5'10" I guess

if you're above over 6 feet tall, it's going to be a little bit tight. Well, the rear

is a nice place to be you get a lot of generous under thigh support the squab

itself is nicely comfortable the seats are well contoured so you get decent

amount of lumbar support as well you have this rear armrest with two

cupholders and speaking of that, Honda have given each of the door sills one

liter bottle holders in addition to a liter bottle holder in the center

cubbyhole and continuing with the practicality side of things, you can't talk

about practicality without talking about the boot space, and the car offers 420 litres

of boot space, 20 litres more than the outgoing model, which makes it the

most in this segment but what's interesting about the boot space is not

just as big it's well contoured as well. Enough of the rear let's check out the front.

Continuing with the rear seats the front seats also have been completely

redesigned and I particularly like them. Gone are those one-piece ones that we

found in the Brio, these seats are much more thicker, they're way more well

bolstered than the outgoing seats, great amount of lumbar support and I

particularly like the design of the head restraints on this car. From space and

practicality, let's move on to the infotainment system. So this car now

features Honda's digipad 2.0, this is an improvement over digipad 1.0 that

we've seen on cars like the City, for example, and this is a 7-inch touchscreen

and but looks of it it's pretty impressive, it gets all the bells and

whistles you also get Android Auto and Apple CarPlay as well. The design of the

digipad is a lot more fluid now, does feel more like a mobile screen rather

than just an infotainment unit. I particularly like the maps on this

screen, what you have here is its multi-touch, you can rotate around but

what's also interesting to note is the maps are also 3D, so you can actually see

the 3D representation of buildings or other structures near to where you are

so that's pretty impressive, all that comes stock with the system. It also

retains the Wi-Fi connection features so essentially you can connect your unit

through a hotspot, like your phone to the Internet in that way you can get things

like updates and all. What I don't see however is the built-in browser that

used to come with the digipad at one point, we did check out the audio system as

well it's decent it's not the best in this

segment, it's alright it works, it could have been better. I would have liked if

it were a little bit better but I'm not particularly a fan of the audio system

on this car but digipad 2.0 works just fine. And now moving on to the

features on the car you do get automatic climate control, you have a push button

start that changes colour depending on what phase of the ignition sequence you

are in, which is kind of cool. You also now get a brand new steering wheel which

feels really nice to hold in the hand and I'm kind of curious to see how this

steering wheel feels once we hit the road which we're going to do in part 2

of this video, folks don't forget about that. You also now get cruise control or

have a new design on the instrument cluster, all very nice.

It's not the most feature equipped cabin that we've seen in the segment but it's

not bad. Now with the multifunction steering wheel, depending on what

function you use, it gives you an audible tone so example if you want to increase

volume up, you get this, if you want to change track, you get this, and if you

want to reduce volume you get this, but if you listen carefully, what sound does

this remind you of? What else, what else? Oh I should tell you about the all-new

dashboard it's completely redesigned and in typical Honda fashion it's fairly

clean not a lot going on and I kind of like it that way, what can we tell you so

far that we're not particularly impressed by the Honda Amaze, well

here are the things folks. First off, the glovebox; it's a little bit too Plain

Jane, doesn't seem like it's very practical, in addition to that what we've

also noticed that around the car that a couple of nooks and crannies that looks

like they've kind of scrimped around the edges just a bit, there a couple of exposed

bits in the rear booth and even around here underneath the lining that just

seems to come off pretty easily so those slight quality issues don't seem up to

the mark but apart from that, the car seems to be pretty well put together.

Now, Honda tell us that this car is all new but that's not 100% true because this car

carries forward its engine options from the first generation car, however this

time honda has given it a CVT gearbox for its diesel engine option, so that's

going to be interesting to drive and see. Let's give our editors back in our cave, a

little bit of a morale boost and let's say we get this video to 5,000 likes

before we release part 2, what do you say I think we can do it you let us know

what you thought about the Amaze so far in part 1, don't forget part 2 coming

your way I will see you in just a bit. I wanna get some coffee, filter coffee, bye

bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét