Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 3 2019

hi so we've rolled up here to Dr.Cho at Integrated Plastic Surgery

this is going to be the last time I will be walking in with my old face and walking out with a new one

I had liposuction under my chin about eight or nine years ago and you can see I have a lot

of sagging skin from that it's kind of time to just do a skin tuck

we're using a Inmode platform new procedure called Facetite hi this is

Dr. Cho I'm here at integrated Aesthetics we're going to be doing is a little mini

facelift where we're going to be making a small incision that goes along the ear

it's also going to go a little behind the ear across and down the hairline and

through there we're going to.. she has a very small amount of jawline

that we're going to be able to address and also some of the laxity of the neck

we're also going to be using our facetite procedure and when that's gonna do

is it's going to help to tighten some of the tissues underneath the neck she has

a little bit of fullness here so some of this may also go down and it's going to

help also tighten other portions of the neck through here as well as it provide

a little bit more tightening of the jowl region as well

all right I'm off!

as you can see is a gorgeous clean facility great environment and I feel

very excited and i feel even more comfortable.

I am Dr.Cho . and I am in the middle of our procedure right now and what we're doing is the necktite portion of the procedure and this

is the Necktite of Facetite device and what this is is it's an internal probe that's

going into the tissue here and the tip of the probe is heating the tissue we

can hear that the energy being delivered from the beeping in the background whats also unique about this

is that it's also heating from the surface here so we're getting dual

heating both internally and on the surface at the same time to even further

tighten the tissue

this Dr.Cho we're continuing our procedure and we've already done the

facetite, necktite procedure for her neck and her jowl and lower face

region well we also did on the other side is we did some undermining of the

tissues here we see a small incision that goes down through here behind

her ear as well and through that we were able to tighten

the muscle as well as remove quite a bit of skin on this side here on her left

what we have right now is some of the skin that's been undermined so you can

see where my finger goes underneath the skin and we're in the process of

tightening the muscle here so we're gonna be moving underlying tissues

and this is what's gonna help create a lift and the softening of the jowls here

okay you can see how much extra skin based on where the border is how much

extra skin that we're gonna be able to remove so she's gonna get a great result

so all of this extra skin here is gonna be trimmed off as we put things back

together so our patient is completely awake so how do you feel

I actually feel fine, to be honest with you I've hardly felt anything I actually

fell asleep when you were doing the right hand side earlier yeah but

extremely comfortable I mean if I have any pain I can actually verbalize that which

is nice and I could say something in doctor Cho can add a little bit more lidocaine

but it's been a very pleasant experience, wonderful, so we're almost done with our

procedure we've done the right side work with the terms of the mini

facelift procedure work we're also tightening the

muscle we've done her face tight neck tight and now we're doing the left side

as well and she also had a small little scar here on the chin that we also

removed and put back together so that it heals with less of an indentation which

is what she's had before

Good morning !

it's day two as you can see I still have a bit of swelling around the jawline from

my facetit Dr. Young Cho did an excellent job though you can see that

honestly there's very minimal bruising which I'm really happy about just more

swelling and I'll tell you it sure it feels tight I just wanted to give

everybody a quick update pain level today actually has been the best and

it's only two days out so we'll see if I can't make it through the day without

really having to take anything

For more infomation >> Mini facelift and neck lift using Inmode facetite device - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

[PUBG ]1 frag GRENADE V/s pubg all cars(mini to large)|what a blast| heavy blast FOR pubglover HINDI - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> [PUBG ]1 frag GRENADE V/s pubg all cars(mini to large)|what a blast| heavy blast FOR pubglover HINDI - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Poesía susurrada por una Argentina [ASMR] - Mini Revolución Poética 💘 - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Poesía susurrada por una Argentina [ASMR] - Mini Revolución Poética 💘 - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mini testimonianza - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Mini testimonianza - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Máy chiếu Mini Di Động - Cao Cấp - Fujistu FA200 - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Máy chiếu Mini Di Động - Cao Cấp - Fujistu FA200 - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make a Mini Water Pump At Home Very Easy / ഇനി വെള്ളമടിക്കാൻ ഇത് മതി./ - Duration: 6:33.

how to make a water pump,

For more infomation >> How To Make a Mini Water Pump At Home Very Easy / ഇനി വെള്ളമടിക്കാൻ ഇത് മതി./ - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Calzones 3 Ways | Heart of the Batter - Duration: 10:55.

- Hey guys, welcome back to Heart of The Batter.

The football season is here,

my family has loved football for a very long time,

my dad played, my brother played in college,

I wanted to play but it didn't work out

'cause my parents said no.

But it's okay 'cause singing did, yay, woo oh.

We all love to get together and watch the game

so what I'm going to do for you today

is an awesome game day treat.

We're gonna do mini calzones.

We're gonna be making two savory ones,

we're doing a mushroom fontina

and then a prosciutto arugula.

And we have our dessert, our banana calzone.

You're ready?

Here we go.

(bright music)

What we're gonna start with is our dough.

I'm going to cut this into four pieces.

Oh look how fluffy it is.

You take the rolling pin and roll out

so you have room for what you're putting inside

as well as folding in over

'cause we're gonna roll it over to seal it.

Stretch it out, take mushrooms

that are roasted with thyme, stick those in there.

You can take the cheese and you're gonna roll it over

and you make a seam

so that nothing comes out when it bakes it in the oven.

Press the edges down

and you're gonna twist the edges back up.

Now we're super sealing it so nothing comes out.

Working it underneath itself.

Take a fork and you do one, two, three

so that it vents while you bake it

and that way, it won't explode or pop open.

(bright music)

Oh my gosh, it smells so good.

I have arugula growing in my back yard actually,

that's how much I love it.

Arugula and prosciutto and some crostinis

is one of my favorite snacks ever.

You have the saltiness of the prosciutto

and then you have a little bit of the pepper

with the arugula, it's just almost like the perfect bite.

So when I do it sometimes I add balsamic

but today with these calzones,

we're gonna add the marinara instead.

You're gonna take your marinara,

you don't wanna be too heavy-handed

'cause we've got four things

that have to go in this mini calzone.

Take a little bit of the arugula

and then we're gonna add a little bit of prosciutto.

So I got to join my grandpa's fantasy football league

so I do that as well.

Now it's become even more intense at the house

because now we're watching our individual players

for our fantasy teams as well as the teams that we like

so we're flipping through the channels, it's crazy.

But it makes it a lot of fun and really interactive

for all of us to be able to get involved.

And now we're gonna fold this one over too.

Do the same thing, close up those edges

so everything stays inside, vent them,

make sure the fork actually goes through

so that you don't have any explosions.

My grandpa has been playing fantasy football

since before there were even apps for it,

they would actually look at all of the scores

in the newspaper

and they would tally up their scores that way.

And that's how they would find out who won the games

and the battles against each other which I thought

it was very funny so he was playing for a while.

And I said, hey papa, I wanna join the team, can I join?

And he was like, no, and I was like, why, why not?

And he said, "Well, we have to take a vote."

And I said, but you're my grandpa,

how come I can't be like grandfathered in

like can I just play?

No, they all got together and they actually voted

to let me in to play in the league,

that's how serious they were taking it.

For the mushroom and fontina,

I'm going to put just a little bit

more thyme on the outside.

A little bit of green, that'll be nice, right?

A little salt on top as well.

And then on this side,

we're gonna grate some Parmesan cheese on top.

My husband likes casseroles, ice cream,

and anything that you think of with dairy

and I'm siting there like.

Why not cheese it up?

So you're going to put these into your pre-heated

425 on the center rack

and then you're going to keep it in here for 15 minutes

or until they're golden brown so keep an eye on it, okay?

(lively country music)

Now into the sweet calzone.

I'm really excited about this one

because it's inspired by something

that I had at one of my favorite restaurants in L.A.

I ordered this banana pizza and I was like,

you know what, that sounds really interesting,

I'm gonna try it and when I got the pizza,

there was actually cheese on the pizza with the banana

and the sugar and all of the other things that went into it.

And I was a little skeptical at first

but I took a bite and I was hooked.

So I think that this is going to be really good

in like a mini version as well.

So what we're going to do

is we're gonna take your lovely banana

and we are going to cut it.

I know there are a lot of people

who look at a brown banana and go, ew, that's gross.

But actually the bananas get sweeter as they get darker

and if you're ever gonna make banana bread,

don't use yellow bananas, you wanna use some bananas

that are a little bit more ripe.

So we're gonna slice the banana in half lengthwise

and you wanna dice them into little squares.

Ta-da, you don't want to mush the banana

'cause I just think when you bite into the calzone,

that might just be a big squish mush in your mouth,

that might not be the best texture that you want.

I love bananas, I don't get to eat them very often

'cause I always forget that I have them.

My husband doesn't really like them,

he saw a spider come out of one once and that was it,

he never wanted a banana ever again.

You're going to put these, your lovely pieces into your bowl

and then you're going to take

roughly a tablespoon of brown sugar.

You're gonna add a little bit of cinnamon,

I'm just gonna use just a touch.

And then good old pinch of salt to help balance it out.

Mix it all together.

It's going to be a little wet and that's okay

but it'll caramelize in the oven.

Oh look at that, it's gonna be delicious.

So now you're gonna set that to the side

'cause now we gotta go back to our dough.

One.

Flour in the board again.

That's unappealing.

Rolling pin.

Before I actually bought my own rolling pin,

I used a wine bottle.

It's a little bit fatter so it feels a little bit weird

but it gets the job done.

So I would love to say that my husband

would like to try this

but because of his banana phobia incident,

I don't think he's going to.

Now don't get scared when I say this.

You are going to put mozzarella cheese in this calzone.

I promise you, it'll go so well

with the brown sugar and the bananas,

you just have to give it a chance.

Be adventurous with this calzone, okay?

Like I love sweet and salty and sweet and savory together.

Give me kettle corn, dark chocolate with sea salt,

caramel, all that stuff.

So with the banana and the brown sugar

and the saltiness of the mozzarella,

you get all that goodness, it's gonna be great.

Now we're gonna drizzle a little bit of the lovely

banana concoction we've made over here.

And this, we're gonna fold this one a little bit differently

so you can see all this amazing goodness on the inside.

You actually are going to need an egg wash first

before you do this to help seal it.

So you have one egg and then a little bit of water.

Brush top side on the outside of the calzone

so that it can close it.

And you're gonna pull the side

with the egg wash on top so it stays.

So it's a little calzone

but it also looks like a little burrito.

Can't be mad at a little burrito, it's nice.

So after we had DJ, we were in the house a lot.

It got a little stir crazy in there.

We cleaned out the garage and we put a TV in there,

we got some beanbags, I got my husband

a little fridge out there and a microwave (laughs).

So he can have his space and his time.

It's a man cave but it's essentially a sports cave

because I'm invited so.

We watch our games out there

and we have a blast and have a good time

and I think that with these little calzones

and then the game on TV we would be very content.

Please you guys remember to leave in the comments

if you try it or make it, let me know 'cause I wanna see

and I wanna know what you thought about it.

Alright, it's funny 'cause these remind me

kind of pigs in a blanket.

You're gonna take that egg wash and water mixture

and you're gonna put it on the outside as well.

It helps make it golden brown

and it also helps the sugar that you put on the outside

or whatever you put on the outside to stick to it.

And we're going to sprinkle saw sugar on the outside

because why not?

And it'll add some crunch on the outside

of your lovely little calzone.

So you will put this in your oven at 425 center rack

for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.

(light rock music)

So we have another piece of our lovely banana calzone,

a hazelnut chocolate dipping sauce.

You have to add just a little bit of chocolate to it,

you just have to.

So what we have is a cup of the chocolate hazelnut spread

and then I warmed up some heavy cream in the microwave.

You're going to add it in here just to loosen this up,

not to make it too runny

so you kinda have to eyeball it, okay?

'Cause you might not need all of it

depending on how much you use.

And then you're just going to slowly whisk it together.

So it may take a second

but you just gotta whisk it 'til it's smooth again.

Get a nice easier dipping bowl for this.

So now we got our lovely dipping sauce.

So good.

(bright music)

Oh look at you, hi.

Okay which you do you wanna try?

- Okay, let's do the banana one.

- Really? - Yeah.

- Okay, okay, ready?

Okay.

- It's not bad.

- Are you lying?

- No, you know I don't lie about food.

- That's true, that is true, you like it?

- Yeah. - Yeah, score!

Okay. - Look at him.

- Oh buddy, oh.

No I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

- That was really good.

- Oh look at the inside.

Come here, let daddy finish it.

Oh hello.

Okay you guys,

so we have our prosciutto and arugula calzone,

we have our fontina mushroom, and we have our dessert,

our lovely banana calzone.

What do you guys like to eat on game day?

Please let me in the comments and don't forget to subscribe

and I will see you guys right back here next week.

See you later.

Say bye bye, bye bye.

Don't try and steal his food,

don't try, don't try and steal his food.

For more infomation >> Mini Calzones 3 Ways | Heart of the Batter - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Game : Thử Thách độ ngu cùng Trần Phương Nam . - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> Mini Game : Thử Thách độ ngu cùng Trần Phương Nam . - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Фотоаппарат моментальной печати Fujifilm INSTAX MINI 9 COBALT SET CHAMPION обзор - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Фотоаппарат моментальной печати Fujifilm INSTAX MINI 9 COBALT SET CHAMPION обзор - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Выпрямитель волос GA.MA I CP9 MINI CARED обзор - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Выпрямитель волос GA.MA I CP9 MINI CARED обзор - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Фотоаппарат моментальной печати Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty обзор - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Фотоаппарат моментальной печати Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty обзор - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Фотоаппарат моментальной печати Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Ice Blue обзор - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Фотоаппарат моментальной печати Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Ice Blue обзор - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Картридж для фотоаппарата Fujifilm Colorfilm Instax Mini Glossy 10/PK обзор - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Картридж для фотоаппарата Fujifilm Colorfilm Instax Mini Glossy 10/PK обзор - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Картридж для фотоаппарата Fujifilm Colorfilm Instax Mini Comic WW1 10/PK обзор - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Картридж для фотоаппарата Fujifilm Colorfilm Instax Mini Comic WW1 10/PK обзор - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Смартфон BQ mobile Strike Mini Black Brushed (BQ-4072) обзор - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Смартфон BQ mobile Strike Mini Black Brushed (BQ-4072) обзор - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cooper Pepper 1.4/ Airconditioning/ Elek. ramen/ Lmv/ Mini audio/ Isofix/ APK t/m 23-10-2019 - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> MINI Cooper Pepper 1.4/ Airconditioning/ Elek. ramen/ Lmv/ Mini audio/ Isofix/ APK t/m 23-10-2019 - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

[Mini-YTP] Nerf Gun skillz - Duration: 0:29.

(DRAW!!!)

(shots fired!)

(but they came back)

(rapid-fire blaster)

(Spam-fire)

(plays with filters)

(these darts love me)

(Slo-mo shot)

🎵You spin me right round, baby, right round, like a record, baby, right round round round!🎵

(Illuminati confirmed!)

(Aliens land on earth)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét