Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jan 31 2018

hello welcome to the newest member of the Kodiaq Brotherhood the Scout

so what do you get I hear you ask over the normal Kodiaq

it's an award-winning 4x4 Tom, well first of all the dirt is optional I have been

off-roading testing it first bits will start from the outside so you get the

off-road package which is front and rear protection it goes underneath the body

as well so when you are 4x4 ring and SUV and off-roading your body's protected

not only that, you also get a new style of alloy wheel and new badging as well and

that continues throughout so the Scout comes with seven seats so we can put all

your children in the back and there's even enough room for me and on very tall

and just because the outside is all rough and ready and can go anywhere it

doesn't mean you have to sacrifice any of the luxury on the interior now the

award-winning Kodiaq already has a huge amount of gadgetry available your satellite

navigation your Bluetooth all your climate control etc but the Scout has

even more on top of all that you've got off-road mode so what that does is it

incorporates along with the 4x4 gearbox system you got hill descent control so

that'll take me down the slope at a nice even pace I can also see exactly where I

am in the world so at the moment I'm 334 feet above sea level my tire angle is at

-1 degree so I know exactly where the wheels are pointing in rough

conditions and I'm heading Northwest according to the compass there's also

more badging that runs through from the front all the way to the rear and

my Scout has even got

wood

so there you go the Kodiaq Scout the newest member now we've got one here

so by all means come and have a go now I'm off to find the next adventure in

the middle of Coventry see you out there

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét