Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 23 2018

How to make MINI Rubber Band Machine Gun from Cardboard DIY at home by DIY Ocean - DIY Game crafts projects out of cardboard

Thank you guys for watching ✌

For more infomation >> How to make MINI Rubber Band Machine Gun from Cardboard DIY - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

How to Build a Giant Pyramid Using Mega Bloks Mini (or Lego Duplo) - Duration: 3:02.

Hello, and welcome to Silly Boy Toys!

Today, we'll be making a pyramid out of Mega Bloks mini, or Lego Duplo if you have some.

So first of all, get a nice flat surface to work on and find as many 2x2 pieces as you

can.

They'll be used at the top of the pyramid.

The smaller pieces we'll use at the top of the pyramid.

Okay.

Next, we want to find some 2x4 pieces - the larger bricks.

Get as many of them as you can.

They'll be used for the foundation of the pyramid - the bottom of the pyramid,

because they're stronger and bigger.

And find some decoration, so some people, some doggies, a flag to put on top.

Whatever you can ... whatever you can find.

So let's get started.

So start with your smaller pieces first and create each layer one by one.

Now, we're only going to put bricks on the outside of the layer.

We're not going to build into the centre of the pyramid - just the outside as you can

see here.

It's best to start from the top, because if you start from the bottom, you don't know

how many bricks you're going to need.

From the top, you can just keep building until you run out of bricks.

So as you can see here, we haven't got enough 2x2's to complete the next layer, so we'll

hang on to them for later.

Now let's do out 2x4 ones - the bigger bricks.

Same thing, just go around the outside ... doing each layer.

Keep going until you've run out of bricks.

One more layer I think I can manage.

Oh oh, I need one more brick.

That happens to be a Lego.

That's the only Lego Duplo block that I use in this pyramid.

And there we go, we've completed the main structure.

But we've still got these spare 2x2's, haven't we?

Well, we can go ahead and make a tower - make a spire on top of the pyramid.

So keep putting them on until you run out.

And finally, we can stick the flag on top!

There we go.

Looks nice.

So let's put our decoration on.

Put the people up there.

The doggies.

Just balance them on however you wish.

The boy.

And there we have it!

Our completed pyramid.

What a marvel!

And that was Mega Bloks pyramid.

If you've enjoyed this video, don't forget to like and subscribe.

This is Silly Boy Toys.

See you next time!

Bye!

For more infomation >> How to Build a Giant Pyramid Using Mega Bloks Mini (or Lego Duplo) - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing Bela Mini - Duration: 1:06.

Introducing Bela mini – Bela in miniature

This is the latest evolution of Bela, the open source platform for audio and sensor processing

Over the past two years Bela has been used to create hundreds of interactive audio projects worldwide

From musical instruments to sound installations

From e-textiles to assistive technology

as well as kinetic sculptures, research experiments and teaching tools

With Bela mini we've condensed our original design to contain Bela's most popular and essential features

The result is a board that's one third of the size

Built on the new pocket beagle, Bela Mini is completely compatible with all the great software features of the original board

like the browser-based IDE and oscilloscope

the support for many different coding languages

the high resolution and low latency performance of the audio and sensor processing

and the ease with which you can make projects embedded and portable

We can't wait to see what you get up to with the new Bela Mini

Available now at bela.io

For more infomation >> Introducing Bela Mini - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Clubman 後面的門可以這樣開?中國的農曆新年跟馬來西亞不一樣! HWS VLOG - Duration: 13:20.

Hi guys ! ✋😃

Welcome to HWS vlog !

Today is Day 1 🏮 Lunar New year ! 🏮

To be honest, I always feel lost during CNY !

I just couldn't make up my mind where to go !

When I finally made up my mind, he's out !

Decision x3 🤔

I need a place to eat, fast !

Cause my family didn't left any for me !

I'm wishing all you mods head, a Happy Mod Year !

Have a prosperous mod life !

My CNY wish is...

... have a break in 2018 !

Please continue support me, guys !

11.50 am !

My very first CNY meal is...

😋 Yum yum !

( Not endorse by Ibumie )

What you guys have on day 1 ? Comment !

( 2018 is your year, doggy ! )

Why choose Mini ? - It drive very smooth !

I heard you brought it after my review ? - True! That get me interested !

Mini, where my commission ?

Before Mini ? - Kelisa.

Do you still miss Kelisa today ?

- Yes ! She save petrol !

Mini is not eco friendly.

Kelisa, kudos to you ! Be proud of Malaysia product !

To visit my Mini review, search #46 at my channel !

That episode got my cousin into buying a Mini !

À la safety switch !

Electronic handbrake ! Paddle shift @ steering !

I must show you this !

It opens automatically with a button !

Spare tyre...

???

Where's the spare ?!

- It's BMW ! The runflat ( tyres ) won't blowout !

You can get this tech for $200K !

Like this ?

😲 !!!

Do it again, cuz !

?

It also can open by feet !

You can open the trunk if your hands are full !

But sometimes it doesn't work...

Beside some hiccup, I'm impress !

Mini ( is the best ) !

One of the benefits not getting married, Ang Pow !

4 Ang Pow ! Yes ! 😁

My fellow film maker, back in the days !

We used to hang 'rounds here !

Now he's the father of a daughter !

They look very similar !

Copy & paste ! Obviously dad has stronger DNA !

I guess that's the joy of starting a family !

But the joy of unmarried couple...

We're now at their new home !

Sorry, sorry 😥

( I made a kid cried 😥 )

Kid's mood are hard to guess !

Looking for TaoBao in Miri ? Contact this dude !

Check his FB link below !

Don't forget my share...

Who wins ? - This SOB !

He has to leave early, *with* our money !

NG x 3

Next time, min 20 hours !

48 hours no problem !

That was our CNY activity, mahjong !

What did you play during CNY ? Do share !

👋😆

Now is day 2 of 🏮 Lunar New year ! 🏮

Today's plan ? Visiting relatives !

I need to start edit a video today !

If you follow my IG, you should know what it is !

IG @ heeweiseng !

( Damn bird, pooping on my car )

Did you smell ...

- Your FART !

New year, new fart ! Good omen !

( Happy Dog Year ? )

You're killing me 🤢 ...

STOP FARTING !

- But it's good omen !

It's all gone now ! Close it, babe !

- At least give me a warning, so I can rail ...

NO NEED !

You said you need --------

You said you need surprise !

- I knew you gonna said that ! 😂

If your lover fart in the car, it means he/she ...

... love you !

Yes, I'm still editing during CNY !

Wanna be a Youtuber ? Remember this !

Be prepare to work anywhere, anytime !

( Howling challenge ? )

( Dog year is just a metaphor, why so serious? 🤷 )

Watch the road !

I didn't says anything !

Why should we marry ?

Day 3 ! Classmate gathering !

( WTF ? This is NOT Ang Pow ! )

( It's wedding invitation card ! )

( I "hate" you )

By my side is my secondary homeroom teacher !

Mr. Wong !

Tell the truth ! What kind of student I am ?

- "Fixable" student !

( Wow, that's deep ! 🤔 )

What's is your impression ( to me ) ?

- Doesn't sleep in class !

???

Am I a good student ?

- Of course ! x1

- Of course ! x2

- Of course ! x3

( Homeroom approve ! )

She is my classmate's wife, Echo Liew !

She came all the way from China !

I wanna know CNY between China & Malaysia !

Then I found out !

In Malaysia, whomever not married can receive Ang Pow !

Even he/ she has a job !

But in China, even you're single, if you work ...

... you're the one provide Ang Pow ?

- Correct !

The moment you work, you take the provider role in your family !

You must give to the elderly !

Grandpa, grandma, uncle & auntie from father side...

From mother side, grandpa, grandma ...

- Wait, why uncle & aunties ?

They're the one who gives before you work, no ?

- But if I'm single ? - SO what ?

If you never married, when will they take back their lose ?

Really ???

- Why should I lie ?

It's hard for me to accept this !

If any of you from China, do tell me, k ?

The moment you can't stand giving...

... your parents will step in, urge you to get married !

Now your child can balance your lose ! They will take Ang Pow from ...

... your grandparents, uncle, aunties, your cousins ...

- If cousin are single ?

If they're single, usually we don't really demand that high...

... but yes, you need to give ! Shouldn't you be happy having a nephew ?

- Only way out ? Getting married !

To balance the lose !

If I'm you, I'll stay at home !

- Nah, we just simply don't go home !

Boy, I love Malaysia ...

During CNY, lots of them says I grew fat !

Well, that's karma for me !

I really need to plan a diet !

I need my 6-packs back !

That's it for my 3 days of 🏮CNY🏮 !

I know it's just a boring vlog !

Don't worry, I'm still making QCCS !

Lastly !

Wishing you all Happy Chinese New Year !

Wish all mods head, have the best parts !

Wish all student, have a good marks !

Remember to subscribe & share @ Hee Wei Seng !

C U nx epd ! 👋😀

Back to work.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét