Hey everyone it's Morgan Yates
-------------------------------------------
LETTERMAN: TRACEY MORGAN, OLYMPICS SHAWN JOHNSON 2008 - Duration: 1:00:18.
For more infomation >> LETTERMAN: TRACEY MORGAN, OLYMPICS SHAWN JOHNSON 2008 - Duration: 1:00:18. -------------------------------------------
Morgan the Bushranger - Duration: 36:46.
For more infomation >> Morgan the Bushranger - Duration: 36:46. -------------------------------------------
BioPharma Dive Round Table Discussion of JP Morgan Week - Duration: 2:46.
Lisa: It being JP Morgan week, I imagine all of you are here for just that reason, I would
love to hear about some of your experiences talking to other companies this week.
Harmut: We are only participating in LifeSci, so we are locked in here, we are locked in
the Drake Hotel for three full days, we have no discussions with pharma.
Dominique: that is not true.
Harmut: that is absolutely true.
Martin: This is actually my 17th JP Morgan, I look much younger than I am.
What has amazed me over the years, it's probably not a surprise to any
of you here, how much goes on more and more outside the conference.
I haven't stepped inside the actual JP Morgan conference in four years.
I think I presented there last in 2009.
It is remarkable, I think it's relatively rare that you get a deal done here, but it's
all about putting a face to a name, about building a relationship, starting a discussion
or continuing a discussion and in our case as a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company
we rely on the equity capital markets primarily.
You are always raising capital.
Whether you are or not you are always raising capital so the bulk of our meetings are with
prospective or existing investors.
It's very productive, I must say it's very productive, they hear about your story you
point out the milestones you are seeking toward and so later in the year when you hit those
it just enhances your credibility.
So, it's a very, although it's crazy, you're going from six in the morning until 11:30
at night, you can't beat it for the interactions you have and how you can build your business.
I think it's even more productive than it was even seven or eight years ago because
of who comes and the volume of people who come and the diversity of people who come.
That's just my personal experience.
Venkat: I agree with him.
It's a great place to actually meet with investors, as a private company you're always raising
funds.
It's not necessarily that you're always pitching but you know that socializing is building
a relationship and same is the case with some of the partners so it's a great place to be
actually
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét