testing that gopro smart remote thingy today...
I won it recently. (IBC video of the year 3rd place) .. well I actually won a "Remo" voice remote but that thing was dead out of the box.. so I contacted gopro and they told me that's a common issue and they'll send me a smart remote instead.
couldn't find anything about that in the web but it seems that's another karma drone like failure
based on todays test I'll decide if I'll keep it or sell it... and also if I'll keep this gopro 5 black
just got this replacement camera after my old one was kinda broken.. froze all the time and the front display wasn't working anymore
so this is a replacemaent model.. still with the protection film on it
So today I'll decide.. if the remote works this would be a nice setting to work with..
going to show what I mean.. won that 5 session too so I got 2 gopro 5's
pushing the button.. remote is on.. now waiting a sec cause they weren't connected for a while...
1... 2.. cool
now pressing that button...
connection again...
well one lost the connection...
lets see
one is working ... the other one doesn't ... not good... that's a setback
works.. again..
now record..
both recording... now we're talking
"smart remote disconnectec..."
flawless... well.. conclusion: not good..
worked well at home.. not at all for now
ok ... finally?
lets get them into place
the range is said to be 180m with best conditions..
in theory they should record now
lets ride the segment and see what happens
not recording..
this one is recording
1 cam runs...
one doesn't
ok...
one more try
it would be awesome to control 2 cams with a button on the bike...
test nr 2
but if it's always such a pain in the a** to get this thing running it'll be no use...
nice try but no good...
2 cams ready
record
lets ride bikes.. oh.. pedal noise
look at this.. it's working!
seems like this requires a long term test
tripod is broken .. lets improvise
taking more run in
probably 60metres
the range is supposed to be 180m with best conditions.. but the conditions aren't perfect. we're in the woods...
still both cams connected at approximately 40metres
no clue which athmospheric conditions are the best for wifi but I guess a sunny day is good enough
still 2 cams ready.. record... seems to work
but why didn't it work in the first place.. got that on my smartphone app too sometimes - the cam refuses to connect...
lets see if both cams do their job
nice
success!
should be ok...
taking even more run in...
oh.. lost one cam...
wouldn't need that much run in normally
in the woods I'd say 60metres is safe.. more will be trouble..
they should both record
you can see it's pretty far away
I love these turns
without the start issues I'd say success...
but I'll do some more test runs
interessting will be how long lasts the battery of the session with wifi on.. you can't change the battery there... and how long the remote lasts...
still no change ... full battery
the remote got a strange specific connector ... I don't want to carry that arround all the time... and I bet it costs a s*itload of money in the gopro store while worth 3cents in production...
cool
now we got a fun little section
really small jump
but a tricky one.. landing with slammed brakes.... trying to slide between the trees into that corner with a nasty hole..
really hard compression here...
and then into the berm
I like it... it's nice to ride
I'm curious how many clips will be recorded
now focusing on the jump
tricky one
gets better
breathing heavily while riding throught the hole
I can really get used to that
ouch hit the tree midair... or on the take off...
lost a piece of skin...
here we got my flick hole... were I unnecessarily do a scandi flick... normal line would be faster but sometimes you have to challenge yourself
lets go
lost a bar on the battery display!
nice one
just filled the hole.. now it's back
finally my scrub table
got a bit sketchy
wrong direction
now taking that berm fully pinned
gas!
oh well.. g-force.. I love g-force!
I did a 4K raw video in autumn here on this very spot... I'll put it in the infobox up there!
remote battery low...
directly after the second bar disappeared
continuing untill it's empty
but the low battery display is kinda annoying...
one more time the right hand scrub-hip-jump-thingy... not my favourite direction to scrub but that's how you learn things
battery low .. appears a lot now...
appeared directly after the second bar was gone...
now the connection starts to struggle..
so now the test is over... not working properly anymore...
this would be a successful test without the diffcultys in the beginning...
it just came to mind that maybe the remote took some time to adress some fitting frequencies for both cams.. maybe now it remembers and the problem is gone... I'll see next time
maybe it's just another one of those gopro glitches...
For more infomation >> My teacher told my class that "BLACK BOYS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE SMART" WHAT!? - Duration: 14:53.
For more infomation >> Smart Phrases to compare & Contrast in English? Adjectives | Degree of Comparison | Grammar Lesson - Duration: 11:44.
For more infomation >> Huawei P smart : Test complet du smartphone 18:9 à moins de 260 euros ! - Duration: 2:37. 
For more infomation >> Bedo Ajax smart home security system - Duration: 1:37.
For more infomation >> Smart Forfour 1.1 pulse,bj.2004,kleur: wit/zwart,airco,APK tot 02/2019 en NAP uitdraai met 205258 km - Duration: 0:59. 

For more infomation >> Toyota Prius 1.8 DYNAMIC BUSINESS | Navigatie | Half leder | JBL | Smart-Entry - Duration: 1:00. 
For more infomation >> Smart Forfour 1.0 TURBO PASSION - Duration: 1:00. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét