Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 2 2018

With winter comes snow, and with snow comes snow shoveling.

Snow shoveling causes a great deal of physical exertion on the body that most people may

not be aware of.

First of all, you're out in the cold weather, and you're shoveling — lifting — the snow.

With that, your heart rate and your blood pressure both increase.

If you're over the age of 55 and you're sedentary most of the time, and you have risk factors

for heart disease such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, smoking, a family

history, you should see your doctor before deciding to shovel the snow.

If you do decide to shovel the snow, be aware of symptoms of heart attack.

Use a small shovel, take freqent breaks and lift with your knees.

Safe shoveling!

For more infomation >> Rush Smart Minute: Shoveling Snow - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Assistive Technology-Top Questions to Make Your Home More Accessible w/Smart Home Technology - Duration: 15:57.

Hey guys, how's it going? It's Kevin

and today we're talking about making life

accessible through assistive technology

better known as smart home technology

Technology exists today to help you

control your environment

through mobile devices

like an iPhone or

through voice command like Alexa

We are going to look at

the planning stages

of setting up an accessible home environment

Joining me today is Jenna

Who is currently building an accessible home and looking to add smart home technology

to control her environment

We're building a Morton building home

which will be which will be great

for us because me being

a full time wheelchair user

it's built on a concrete slab

and so there'll be less having to make ramps

to get in and out

Kevin: Sure

we can start from scratch

rather than buying an

existing home and then trying

to make it wheelchair accessible

and sometime I think

it's just easier to get to

start from scratch and do it

the way you want it to be.

Kevin: Agreed

And we'd like to make me

as independent as possible

when I'm home alone my mom will be further away

from home when she's at work

so if I happen to be home alone it just little things

that smart home technology can offer may actually be a big

help to me to be as independent as possible.

Kevin: Sounds good.

Now you supplied me with a bit of a floor plan

here and looking through this what would

you say would be your main

access point to your home

how are you going to get into the house?

I'll be coming in through the garage.

Kevin: Okay

Jenna: for the most part.

I have my van set up for me to drive

so I will exit my van already be in my power chair and come in

through what we are calling the mud room utility room whatever right now

and so coming through there and into the kitchen from there.

Kevin: That make sense.

so entering the garage so we're going to have a garage door opener

and have you already thought through that process of how to get the garage door open.

Jenna: well for the most part I have a little remote that clips to my visor.

Kevin: Okay

Jenna: in my van so that's kind of what I'm looking at right now I guess I didn't.

Kevin: That makes a lot of sense.

Looking at your floor plan I see what you were talking about

where the garage door goes right into the mud room

and do you have a plan for that lock yet.

Jenna: Not so much that lock more I thought a whole lot more

about the front door lock than the garage.

. Kevin: Let's talk a little bit about your front door then

so you want to be able to potentially let visitors in and identify visitors

one potential way would be to have a video doorbell

which when they press the button would allow you to see

them through your mobile device and identify them

and then you would also have the ability to unlock the door for that individual if you.

Jenna: Pretty cool stuff.

Kevin: It really is. Do you think that's something you would utilize.

Jenna: I'm not sure if we'll go with that right off the bat that may be something

that we end up doing a little later on but for sure

I wanna go with a like a deadbolt lock that has a keypad on it.

Kevin: Yes

Jenna: Because I will have home health care staff coming in and out and having the code to get in

and out will be convenient because if I get a new aide somebody quits

something like that I can simply

change the code

Kevin: Right

Jenna: And so there's no worry of someone

having a spare key to my house

or anything like that

Kevin: Sounds good

When you enter from the garage you'll be entering

your mud room and then traveling through your kitchen into your living room.

Voice command or motion detection would certainly be a possibility

to allow your system to do something

that you wanted to do

for example when you arrive we could simply have you say alexa

turn on arriving and that could turn on

a multitude of lights or conditions that you would want to have

from the mud room to the kitchen to the living room

so that way you have a nice pathway lit already for yourself.

Jenna: That would be nice

Kevin: So

Jenna: Pretty cool

Kevin: As we think through this it could be either by voice command

or through motion detection or even both really.

Do you have maybe a preference right now of which way

you might be leaning

Jenna: Definitely voice command

but I may end up getting some sort of arrival sensor

I'm not a hundred percent

Kevin: Sure

Jenna: Decided on that part yet but I have looked into it just kind of checking it out

Kevin: And then I see in your bedroom you really have a closet a bathroom

and your bedroom all in your suite

Jenna: Right.

Kevin: And so there could be a morning and evening

type setting and then you could also control each one individually

As I look through this…. I actually don't know what I want to ask…

Let me think about this

You know as I look at this it really seems like it could be straight forward

I think ultimately what we need from the person building

your house is the number of lights that are going to be automatically installed.

Jenna: Right

Kevin: And where those light switches might be.

So you have two entry points into your kitchen

one for the living room one for the mud room

you'll likely have two light switches

I would think one possibility would be for us to put a smart switch

in that system so that way either your mobile device or alexa

can control it and typically in a kitchen beyond those entryway points

there are switches that are near the sink a lot of times

one for garbage disposal and one for a light over the sink

so that might be a separate one that we need to look at

For the mud room again you have the two entry points

I believe we'll be able to do it with just one smart switch

and not have to have two. And as long as these lights…

well let me think about this

As long as were not trying to dim them those lights can be anything

it can be a compact florescent or it could be an LED light.

For your living room you likely may have a ceiling fan

or may not I think that would be the only thing

Jenna: Most likely

Kevin: So with the ceiling fan you might be able to control each one

of either the fan or the light separately

depending on how there are wired

so I think from the builder we would just need to know what that's going to do

so we can plan accordingly in terms of our equipment.

In your bedroom I would imagine that you are going to have a light

for the closet a light for the bathroom and a light for your bedroom

Jenna: Right

Kevin: Which will control separately and as a group

In this office here that we're sitting we have the ability to control our lights individually

or as a group and it's really called setting a scene so that way you can control multitude

of elements all at once and so you can simply say

alexa turn on arriving or turn on getting up and that could control a whole suite

of things for you

For your heating and air conditioning I believe that you mentioned

that you are doing some kind of modular system.

What can you tell me about that

Jenna: Right. That actually has technology that it can be controlled via an app

Kevin: Fantastic

Jenna: on your phone though I think that I should be pretty good to go

with that. I should be able to do that there will be about three units

Kevin: Okay

Jenna: throughout the house. So I think that we'll be good to go on that

I was a little worried about that at first because it's something different.

Kevin: Right

Jenna: The idea of it reminds me of like a hotel room heating and cooling

Kevin: Sure

Jenna: mounted on the wall type of unit

so it'll be interesting to see how all that works

Kevin: Well that's important as you think about your ability to change your environment

of course lights are critical the temperature of your room is going to be critical

and you can control things as be mindful for a budget

since you are constructing a brand new house.

A phase to consider in the future would be blinds that allow you to open and close the

the vanes by voice command or remote control

So that has some real possibilities for the future also

Are there areas that we haven't talked about that you wanted to explore.

Jenna: I don't.. I don't know for sure off the top of my head

Let's see we talked about lighting and talked a little about plugs

Kevin: outside of smart technology how about accessibility for your appliances

Jenna: I'm not really for sure how that's going to yeah

Kevin: so that might be something that you might want to check with the builder in terms of

now there are smart appliances but they are very cost prohibitive right now

they're out there in price but in terms of like your stove and your range

having the controls forward can be very helpful

so double check to make sure that they are looking at something

that has that kind of accessibility

The other thing too that is really handy is that if you have the ability to do

the freezer that's low as opposed to a freezer that's high that can

add some more accessibility for your space

Jenna: Yeah I think we're going to do like a side by side.

Kevin: Perfect

Jenna: refrigerator freezer because that way I'm not having to lean forward to open the freezer

I can open one side or the other and I think that will be easiest for me right now

Kevin: Side by side works

Jenna: I've thought of a lot of different thing with the universal design

Kevin: Good

of it so it'll be as accessible as we can make it within the budget that we have.

Kevin: Right

You've talked about lowering the cabinets having a cutout for the sink area

those kinds of things.

Jenna: Um-hum

Kevin: Good

Well what we'll do next is just having this kind of understanding we'll provide a recommendation

of particular smart home items that may work well for you

and then we'll get together again and we'll present those to you

and then you can decide on which one you think will likely work and which ones

can be in another phase and then you'll go ahead and purchase them

and when the building is ready we'll come out and get those set up for you.

Jenna: Alright. That sounds exciting

Kevin: Any other questions or final thoughts

Jenna: Now that I've thought about it a bit

I guess we didn't really talk about like controlling the T.V.

Kevin: Ah Yes

Jenna: And stuff like that so particularly in my bedroom I would like to have that for

if I'm lying in bed at night and it would be easier for me to use a voice command then

Kevin: Right. So there are two ways that come to the top of my head

One system is the alexa fire stick which would allow you to stream your apps by voice command

or harmony which is a separate hub that controls a lot of the functions on your T.V.

and will incorporate into alexa so you can do voice command

so we'll provide some recommendations for that area too

Thank you for watching

I hope that you enjoyed this video on smart home technology controlling your environment

Leave me some comments below and let me know what type of environmental controls you would like us to talk more about

I'll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> Assistive Technology-Top Questions to Make Your Home More Accessible w/Smart Home Technology - Duration: 15:57.

-------------------------------------------

SWAG PERFECT CLUTCH! STEWIE2K SMART PLAYS! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:06.

cc

Whittle them down one by one it's 1v4 for a little ol swag anyone's gonna do it right?

Yep if he gets to the be bomb site, I mean he's got 100 HP picks up and up

Depending on how rice nation do this retake swags either gonna get one B ones very easily or they're gonna

Just swarm him all together and make this very easy

And there's the first one v1 going down we were into a1 b2 with the bomb going to have to sweat

This could be a huge revolution as to how rise nation have won the past four rounds

This is gonna hurt a lot and with an all pick up you wouldn't anticipate it

But he's just gonna be able to pick up one at a time. They have to enter this one

They would want to use some utility here, but he can't aggressive now jazzy's on the PUD line I get that noscope

1v4

clutch

Braxton

Nothing up here there. Nothing up here watch it

Coming dude, that's what catches ACK here, so now you have a man advantage all because of Cousteau

For his efforts it's giving the CTS a chance here, and one of those weapons was recovered by dapper

He's gonna be coming up mid now

He'll join moose side by side and a flashbang to start as a precursor in but they sell flash so dapper and moose

Still took him forward. They got swag in the graveyard

He takes two it'll take all three from all the way up into the apartments. He looks down upon that pirin moose things

What's up, man

Here's the gunfight symphysis is gonna walk right on by you can't even knife him

This is super smart trigger discipline here from cello

Here's another one

He hasn't spotted drone just yet still hasn't spotted drone yet

This is the game right here

Everything else that's happening right now doesn't matter. This is the game right here?

There it is kills two drops the smoke off, okay?

All right, sorry I've done this before yeah, no this is hard because it's hard for drinkers

What to someone clip that please

Please clip that deed or you gotta save you don't understand me. I'm just playing online from this

One above water

We just play with her now to hold him off meanwhile for walks it

Looking like some action happened with the or but he's doing just that lands himself the kilt smoke on towards the site as well

But it's not on the bomb which is kind of what he was looking for and now he's just made his life

Pretty difficult really because yes, what's resmoke or short this week. He's just picked up then stick it

Not sure a what's the pool surely, not surely not walk sick. Are you kidding me can t find the diffuse?

So close walk sick with the new scope on that fur kill

Your bench

Yes god, that's easy life's easy

Bing it will continue on until the first of March

But I think yeah, they're just having a bit of a rough game

ix5 1 & 2 with that Max Payne mentioning obviously a fuck-off iron

Peak me heaven

Let's go boys

Clamor steel continues to have a really good game

Run player in heaven second player found to tap dirt nap nitro looking for more oho nitro

What a finale to that round three big kills from him very

Crisp at the end of that he's a knack is is actually having a really miserable game. You see this shit

There we go as soon as I say something about him he's gonna be able to pick up the page

What is this man doing oh, he's got the bomb 200 IQ

There chef to sell one of a cat muscular yasawa, auntie Lisa would

Do such

People

Say Papa's even acquire absoutely you're gonna hit a one day for sure

I'll lead gone back, okay

Ready don't whine now

Called it

Mitch took Rix's place and then Rick's and then yeah

Chello open it things up good to start here for the CT side shell is gonna fight ooh nice snap over finds a third on

sympathy

Find that was a disgusting eighth

From Vegas site taken now prompting the earlier retake Murray's gonna be there to the back of the smoke dished to try and cause a

Bit of an issue angels gonna be tapped on down as walks it

Let's find the plant Jay are coming from behind. This could be devastating what sick with the backstabber

Leaving bondic in a dire situation

Spinning around bondic. Please back-to-back head shots the 180 flick and a Quadra kill for him

For more infomation >> SWAG PERFECT CLUTCH! STEWIE2K SMART PLAYS! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Hassan Ali And Sarfraz Ahmed Problem Solved | smart sports pk - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Hassan Ali And Sarfraz Ahmed Problem Solved | smart sports pk - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

WD-40 Multifunktionsprodukt Smart Straw - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> WD-40 Multifunktionsprodukt Smart Straw - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Rgb power supply for 55$?? Thermaltake Smart Rgb 700w - Duration: 3:52.

What's up guys, It's been a long time since I upload my last video but I know.

This video is not going to be interesting at all ,but you know let's find out.I want

to help anyone who wants to buy this power supply for sure.I will present you the Thermaltake

smart RGB seven hundred watts.

Originally bought it at a very good price of fiftyfive dollars.That price is now gone

because I bought this on Black Friday but this is price comes and goes from time to

time.

You can find the same power supply without the leds at 55 dollars and the one with the

RGB lights at seventy dollars.I will have a link for them in the description below.

It's going to be a fast video I promise I will let you know about all the connections

that are available and also the RGB modes.I didn't care about the RGB at all but was

the cheapest 700w power supply from a very well known brand.Thermaltake is not a new

company and it's known for high-quality products.I also owned a power supply from

Thermaltake and now my brother has it on his pc and this power supply is from 2009 and

still working solidly after all those years without any issues.So that was one of the

main reasons and why I trust thermaltake on so much.

First, let's talk about efficiency.

It's an 80 plus efficiency power supply, not a gold or bronze one but at that price, your

are getting at least that.For instance, a 600-watt power supply with 60% efficiency

running at full load would draw 1000 W from the mains and would, therefore, waste 400

W as heat.

On the other hand, a sixhudreds-watt power supply with 80% efficiency running at full

load would draw seven hundred fifty W from the mains and would,

therefore, waste only one hudred fifty W as heat.In my case at 82.5% efficiency under

full load would draw roughly eight hudred fifty watts and hudred fifty w will waste

as a heat.

Second, let's talk about the connections.There are all braided and that's fantastic for

a budget power supply.The main connection is the standard twenty plus four connector,

we have a four plus four connector for powering the CPU,six SATA pin connectors,two PCIe connectors

with the choice of six or eight pins, five peripheral or Molex pins, and surprise surprise

one floppy disk drive connector.I don't know why it's here in 2018.

Finally the RGB modes.There are 2 of them.Don't get foul by the package, the mode with the

rainbow colors isn't here.I was disappointed too because this mode isn't included but is

not a big deal as I didn't care about the RGB lighting and didn't make any research

for the RGB lighting.

As you know I am making my editing and gaming pc so I pick up this power supply to power

my gtx 1060 that I am going to show you in the next video.

Also, 700watts is plenty if I overclock my CPU or if I make an SLI build in the future.I

didn't want to go lower and need to change my PSU again in the future.

The first mode is to choose one of the seven available colors red, green, blue, yellow,

purple, light blue and white.

The second mode is a cycle within the seven colors with a fading effect and you can also

turn off completely the leds.Also has a memory to remember what light you choose when you

turn it off.

Thank you so much for watching my video.

See you in the next one.

For more infomation >> Rgb power supply for 55$?? Thermaltake Smart Rgb 700w - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Watch Cognos A1 Review - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Smart Watch Cognos A1 Review - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

WINTER DAY CELEBRATION-Alagappa Smart Start Play School, Karaikudi. - Duration: 2:11.

SPRAYING SNOW FLAKE

ENJOYING WITH SNOWFLAKES

SNOWMAN MAKING

For more infomation >> WINTER DAY CELEBRATION-Alagappa Smart Start Play School, Karaikudi. - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

HOT NEWS !!! Huawei P Smart Is Now available From Vodafone In The UK - Duration: 1:54.

the huawei P smart is now available from mobile carrier Vodafone in the UK the

handset is exclusive to Vodafone and it is available on the company's range of

contracts prices for the handset start at 17 pounds a month with nine pounds

upfront and this comes with unlimited texts 250 minutes of calls and 250

megabytes of data the handsets is also available on the company's read plans

with crisis for 29 pounds a month as a reminder the peace smart comes with a

five point six five inch display with an F HD Plus resolution of 21 60 X 1080

pixels plus a khirin 658 processor there is also three gigabytes of RAM and 32

gigabytes of storage included if you need some extra storage then there is a

micro SD card slot which takes up to a 256 gigabytes card the handset is

equipped with front and rear cameras on the front of the handset there is an 8

megapixel camera for selfies on the back there are two cameras one camera has a

13 megapixel sensor and the other a 2 megapixel sensor the handset comes with

a 3000 mAh battery and Android 8.0 audio

you

For more infomation >> HOT NEWS !!! Huawei P Smart Is Now available From Vodafone In The UK - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Jewelry & Accessories That Could Save Your Life! - Duration: 2:23.

Meet invisaWear, smart jewelry that allows you to instantly contact friends

family and police in an emergency. What would you do if you or someone you love

was in an emergency? Obviously you'd want to contact police or somebody close by

that can come to your aid. However it's unrealistic to simply look

at an attacker and ask them to pause until you can grab your phone. Sadly even

if you could reach your phone, if you're unable to speak or simply don't know

where you are police don't have enough information to find you.

invisaWear uses the same state-of-the-art technology that's already embedded in

smart cars. This technology has already proven to show faster and more effective

response times by one to five minutes. When you're in a life-threatening

situation where seconds count we can improve response times by minutes. This

is a monumental life-saving jump in personal protection. With the push of a

button you can instantly send your exact up-to-date location to local police

dispatchers while at the same time notifying your loved ones letting them

know that help has been requested. invisaWear uses Bluetooth Low Energy, has

a one-year battery, utilizes a smartphone app, uses GPS to send your exact location,

and works internationally. invisaWear products are stylish, discreet

and easily accessible. The best part is that they are interchangeable and can be

placed in a variety of different styles. We want to partner with big-name jewelry

companies so that you can have our products with brands that you already

love.

We created invisaWear to give peace of mind to women walking alone back to

their cars, aspiring young ladies on college campuses, and really anyone who

wants to protect themselves and the people they love. We are passionate about

cultivating a safer and more connected world for everyone

allowing people to protect themselves and the people they love. Join us in

bringing about this personal safety revolution for all.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét