Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 28 2018

hey everybody this is the lego speed champions Ford Fiesta M Sport WRC based

on the 2017 spec of the World Rally Championship car and start this video I

really need to get something off my chest that I've just not been able to

shake this to me just does not look like a Fiesta at all the Fords of recent

decades have had a very distinctive ma a very distinctive face very distinctive

nose shaped with the the grille especially and you know if they've

changed it a bit over time but it's always been there and this car just does

not have that and it does not have the roundness of the fiestas and focuses so

to me this right from the start is not a very good replica with that off my chest

let me continue on actually looking at the build because it is a good bill I

think in fact a very good build makes maximum use of the newer small pieces

including both dark blue and black versions of the new 2 by 2 corner

45-degree angled tile pieces so in the dark blue there and black up here one on

either side lots of the one by two by two thirds curved pieces including the

ones that are cut off at the corners and it was also and those that are not

you'll see plenty of those all around the graphics are also very good on this

I think the color scheme works out great I like the roofline

I like the build of the spoiler and winged combination which has that nice

double-decker appearance to it they use the cars three juniors spoiler piece for

the upper element and the rest is just plate and bracket building the

relatively new corner wedge plate pieces here in black one of two general designs

that are available for that well diffuser section is okay got same

Engel collector lost outlet there really like the graphics really like the color

scheme just all-around just don't like the shaping as a fiesta replica so

beyond that I'm really happy with everything here I like the the little

bit of turn underneath how they got the side to be so around and also had the

little bit of skirting around the edge with the one of these is a tile and then

the other two are modified tiles then also pretty new two by two modified

tiles with only two studs on top so you get just the smooth surface taking up

and then they're attached with studs beneath so everything holds itself

together well there's a lot of offsetting that goes on throughout this

with changes of building direction and also some jump ring this is very nice in

this space right here you see a row of jumpers that are used to smooth this

from the side just really good there the good building techniques and I think I

like the sticker selection for this car more than most almost all of the other

speed champions cars I think they are really well chosen well placed and they

just look really good to me the driving compartment is nothing special I don't

know exactly what these yellow studs are supposed to represent but what I

especially like here is the inclusion of the two perpendicular barb or tooth

pieces in just a plain light grey color that are just used to provide a little

little extra shelf back there and these side window pieces are the 1 by 2

transparent dark brown or black you know see-through bricks in most pictures of

this you have probably seen a light bar an auxiliary driving light bar on the

front and they give you both options for a nice smooth hood and alternate

assembly that you build at the same time you don't need to do any rebuilding

they're just pops off anyone in and it locks itself in place with the help of

the windscreen that looks pretty good needs to be a little bit lower in

profile but it's not bad I appreciate what they did to try to make it look

nice and low pro low-profile I've looked at the pictures of the real vehicle this

exact vehicle with its laser light bar on and that's a brand name actual lasers

just LEDs but this really does a good job of trying to capture that the fact

that it has multiple elements in there they use the queer stud pieces inside

and yeah it's it's a nice attempt it would be nicer if it was lower but it's

pretty good here's the alternate set of wheel hub inserts included with this at

which kind of allows you to move in the direction of the classic focus oszi

rally you know five wide 5 spoke wheels they don't have spokes quite as wide but

you know it's it's good for making an attempt at a more classic style for a

custom vehicle lastly here's the driver figure and I think he looks really good

I like that torso print completely I appreciate the tiny little miniature

scale print for the hips that is actually dark blue printed on black and

then white over that as well for the sparkle logo the print on the legs is

pretty good except production-wise you know they're missing the inner little

little crease in there you know it splits apart it's not really noticeable

at all from a distance and especially if you're looking at this at all from above

it's not really visible but only when you're looking at really close from this

low angle but I think this is a very well done figure overall and you know

just does good justice to the set some people will disagree with me and that is

100% perfectly okay and good but I really think they completely missed the

mark on cap the look of Fort PSTN this just because

of the front the build is good the building techniques are good the parts

are great the selection of them graphics like I said really really good it's just

the front just the nose if they had just gotten that iconic modern Ford

sub compact a subcompact nose face look on the on the on the front for the

grille even if it had to be done with just one or two pieces something flat or

a couple of curved pieces with with just stickers to create that shape it would

have helped this so much wouldn't necessarily have been as enjoyable to

build but it would have looked like the real thing that's my opinion I think

they missed it but that's coming from the perspective of someone who's really

into cars and who's been a fan of rally cars and has been driving these cars in

simulators for I don't know almost two decades now almost but if you don't have

that block yourself and you think this car looks good

you should get it because it's a really nice build and a really nice Lego set I

think you will really really enjoy putting it together those are my

thoughts thanks for watching and I'm gonna move on to the next thing

catch you later

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét