Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 27 2018

My transit van, in the morning, would pick up the crew and cast and

bring them to set.

My name's Tommy Rizzo.

I'm involved in the motion picture industry.

My title is transportation captain.

I organize and plan the movement of the film each and

every day from location to location.

Where we are going to shoot, how we're going to park equipment.

Traveling cast to and from location.

They like to feel comfort.

With the Ford product I found that they certainly go the extra mile to

provide that.

So all the vehicles I have are Ford.

The dependability is everything to me.

I can't afford to have any issues from point A to point B

during the process of filming.

Some of my favorite features are the way they've done the instrument panel.

It provides the feel of a luxury vehicle.

I looked at other brands, but economically I didn't feel the expense of

the Mercedes Sprinter vans suited my exact needs.

Affordability and budgeting Is what I target.

Being able to reach the instruments right on the steering wheel,

it doesn't inhibit me paying attention if I have to adjust volume.

And with the sound system, the cruise control, to me,

I don't really notice that I'm in a van.

My name's Tommy Rizzo from Long Beach, California, and

I drive a 2017 Ford Transit Van.

[MUSIC]

For more infomation >> Ford Transit: Ford Owner's Perspective on Steering Wheel Features | Transit | Ford - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Hans Loved Buying His Ford Focus with Jerry Joseph! - Duration: 0:23.

Hello

I'm Hans Jurgen Kirstein

I'm buying a car from this terrific guy

He's been looking after me

I like the vehicle

I like the service here

It was more than I thought it was going to be

they're good neighbours

It's good to do business with good neighbours

Appreciate it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét