Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 26 2018

What do you want to do?

I want to do a Research.

What kind of Research?

It's something about Computer Vision using Kinect

Do you know how to access the data from a Kinect?

NO, i don't...

Do you know how to program?

A little bit

It is only like...

HTML

MatLab

Only that

Do you know that it is hard to access data from a kinect?

Yes i know, i know about that

Do you know the easy way?

No i don't.

Is there any?

For more infomation >> 3D Smart Room ( Pre - Acceptance) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to Connect a Printer Directly With Mobile/Smart Device (Epson ET-2750) NPD5833 - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> How to Connect a Printer Directly With Mobile/Smart Device (Epson ET-2750) NPD5833 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Daithí records 'More Everything' on the Huawei P Smart - Duration: 4:16.

Most of my time is spent playing music, it's kind of all I do.

My electronic music is inspired by where I'm from, the west coast of Ireland,

and it's always been the way I express myself.

Everything I do in my life is framed with the music I'm creating at the time.

Sound is all around us, and I love mixing natural sound into my music,

it seems to make it more unique, more honest.

Huawei challenged me to create 'More Everything' using the Huawei P Smart,

which is their new smartphone.

The phone has premium features at a budget price,

and it seemed like a really cool challenge to create music in a new way.

Once I got into it, I found I could produce and record a full song using the P Smart,

and then perform the whole thing live on the actual phone.

I started by recording some of the sounds outside my house,

and then used a few different apps to provide the drums, synths and bass line.

The P Smart's large screen, 32gb memory, the dual lens camera.

It all meant l was able to do the whole thing without using a computer, which was amazing.

This is my song 'More Everything' recorded on the Huawei P Smart.

I hope you enjoy it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét