Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 26 2018

Hello dear friends today we have in the volvo s60 engine oil change and replacement of atf in the gearbox motor with us

atmospheric five-cylinder

aisin box

5551 2 threads combined into one video since I already have the video and on the replacement of oil in the engine though there was a turbo on

s80 and

there are as many as 2 videos on replacement and ATF in the gearbox the most interesting thing that

oil change seems to be such a basic operation but many questions arise

it is for her so today all in short for a quick change of oil in the engine and then do change the oil in the box

Let's hit the road

the work will start with the motor

specifications for oils and leave you a link in the description of the video will leave links to

changing the oil on the turbo motor and S80 to replace the oil in the box

briefly about the process of replacement itself, we need

oil filter I use the original and on the pallet tube

I'll have to buy

prokladki I now have an old dead tube so I went with her wazowski store and took the prokladochki

for pallet and second gasket for box

the gaskets are identical before draining the oil the motor must be properly warmed up and

after the motor work to let it stand for 15 minutes like I usually do

not to pour I always index finger pressure on the thumb and ring tube and Unscrew

hands are dry

when oil already almost merged I through the filler neck

pour in another 200 grams of pure oil

so if there's any sediment near the cork, it can't merge.

here comes to the oil I poured into the lumen of the chamber of course will not show but on clearance it is already transparent with black veins

with filter unfortunately will have get dirty

copper rings I usually calcined

red-hot with a gas burner red-hot

and I allow to cool in the fresh air without dipping so they become more plastic and when twisting the cork, a tighter clamp is carried out

the ring cools it acquires a dark appearance but it's not terrible let's deal with the filter

the filter I washed with ordinary gasoline

the filter I usually do not insert until the end

here, in case he began to move and stop then it will take when installed

the filter I always fill with oil

pour waiting until the oil

soak through the paper and fill the entire body can filter oil without filling the motor

it won't feel anything. I'm just filling in the filter.

to light immediately went out on me so my soul calm is such a phobia of mine you could say that with an empty filter

the light bulb will be a couple of seconds to burn the oil pressure on the instrument panel

before installing the filter gasket necessarily lubricated with oil plug ready filter ready to climb down

a little not to hand the plug is tightened with a force of 38 Nm is a little effort

I usually make two cotton palm and two or three cotton when spun tube is immediately served

more has to happen otherwise you can get serious problems

the filter housing is twisted with a force of 25 Newtons, I twist on my side until then here it goes by hand

here is he rested in focus came

I make an effort both hands a little

how much is enough and everything is in order then hands it to Unscrew

all the filter housings that I spin I always Unscrew then hands without special pullers and

he's not going anywhere.

fill with new oil

the motor warmed up now climb down to drain the ATF from the box the camera will not be at the bottom to install there unscrews the plug and nothing complicated

the trough I'm sure my

both before the oil change in the motor and before the oil change in the box when I drain

testing in the tank necessarily look at the precipitate for the presence of sediment or lack of sediment at the bottom of the container

unscrewed the plug

there is a small amount of stuck dirt on the magnet let's see the landing in the oil itself

I leaked ATF

the tube is put in place with the new ring tube is twisted in the box with a force of 40 Newtons to tear is also not about the drained ATF

it looks pretty good

that is, it still has a red color

smell of burning no it pleases

sediment is also no

this is a good sign of a good sign that the box is still alive and it does not go the process of destruction

I collected the dropper

here let us za

here let us dump

girder is small today will try to finish in 6 liters of that is to get rid of three liters and 3 liters to put the level

as the oil is good quality oil stock is large if need be will drive more

decided to drive another two liters of still want to the exit was fluid lighter

then it will be necessary now 2 chase my last year's design digs on the sly had to put a rag

we banish the next 2 liters

the liquid went much more beautiful but I'll run probably two more litres and I'll wrap it up

2 liters will run plus 3 liters for setting the level going fresh fluid will be fine

to repair will end because the output is already red ATF this nice red color now

roughly the following change will be in the spring usually

replacement of ATF in a box of this car is made approximately once in 25 thousand plus or minus the main thing in all this history

is to look for the condition of the oil don't like something just change

now dismantled this lower part of the structure removed the hose and put in place a hose return to the radiator making machine and

put a very very rough level, then, after heating box, the level will be exhibited have exactly

but at the second attempt managed to put the correct oil level

the level is set at a temperature of 80 degrees I always so exposing the ATF should be between

the upper and lower marks of the HOT zone

now this level can be considered correct but the car will travel a day and tomorrow is a little bit in other conditions that is on a level plot

asphalt will be produced 2 oil metering

at this small service that stretched for half a day came to an end

easy easy repairs to you all the best and see you soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét