Guess what I'm holding? Well if you're guessing a plain package with no label
you're right. But if you're also guessing a backpack with a USB charging port and
many other features, you're also right. Let's check it out.
Hey everyone this is Kent, and today I'll be reviewing and unboxing or should I
say unbagging a backpack I recently purchased. But not just any backpack.
This one has a USB charging port interface built in the bag where you can
add your own powerbank and charge your devices from the outside. Also stick
around to the end of the video for details on a giveaway. Ok this backpack
is available at PuhPow.com. As you can see it is listed as smart backpack with
USB charging and anti-theft shoulder strap. Comes in many colors; black, deep
blue, grey, pink, purple, sky blue, blue black, dark grey, grey blue, and grey purple.
Some of the features it lists are integrated USB charging port, note the
power bank is not included, reflected strip on front, hidden zippers, cut proof
material, etc. As you can see some of the pictures illustrate some of its other
features like; there's quite a few compartments where you can store a
laptop, tablet, your phone, books, a camera and lens, etc.
It also illustrates many of its features, its dimensions, its S-Type shoulder strap,
ergonomic design, its breathable mesh fabric etc. So there's lots of
information on here and I'm very excited to open this package up and check this
bad boy out.
Okay now it's time to open the bag. As you can see it's already open...
Unfortunately I lost the footage of me actually opening the bag so we're gonna
take it from there. Alright excuse the technical difficulty. So first bags open,
okay now comes into this other plastic bag, so it's pretty heavy-duty bag which
is great. Second bag is open. So now let's get into the good part.
Okay at first glance I love the way it looks. This gray is really stylish
and it's actually the material very nice. So I'm very impressed with the first glance here.
So opening it up we have, so there's that little pocket there and
I feel something in there so let me just check that out. Oh and look
at this, okay we got a little free gift here a little free key chain that says
forever with a heart, so that's kind of cute. So I'll put that aside and zip
that back up and let's take a look here. So actually I'm very happy with the size
of this. I was worried it it was gonna be too big and bulky but it's a it's a nice
size not too big. So I'm actually quite happy with the size, this is exactly
what I was looking for. And looking around the side the stitching looks
really nice and again everything looks like it's very good quality so I'm
really happy with that. So let's, oh there's the charging port
and we'll have to test that out later. So the charging port there is there so
let's open the bag up.
And there's the zippers, so here we go. And we'll move this out of the way, and
this out of the way and oh we got some velcro and bam the bag is open.
Alright so we got a couple pockets here. This one would definitely fit a laptop and this would
be would be good for a tablet, so those are pretty cool. And looking inside we
have some more pockets, a zipper pocket right here
and I don't know if you can see that. So we can put some stuff in there, keys,
change, whatever you want. There's a little envelope pocket there. We have two
other pockets right in here that you can put some phones or whatnots in there.
Perhaps bottled water in one and here is the USB cord that hooks up to
the USB port interface so we should have a little pocket here for the power bank
which is right here. Alright so let's see how big this pocket is.
I have a couple power banks here, one big one and one small one. So let's see,
obviously the small one's gonna fit, so if I just plug this in here. This should
fit with no problem. The cord is quite large so you could actually put this
power bank and if you had a bigger power bank you could probably put it in a
pocket there because this cord could go anywhere. It could probably zip up in
there, right in there if need be. But I believe it goes into the side pocket.
So if I put it in the side pocket I will just zip it up and
that obviously works no problem. So when you zip that up everything worked fine.
So let's see if this big one fits. We'll pull out the small
one and unplug it, put it aside and plug in this big one. So let's see if I can... it is
quite big this Powerbank, so I don't know if it'll fit. oh it fits, hey, yeah
this one fits no problem and we'll zip it up. It's tight, but it fits. All zipped up.
So there you go, it's all zipped up. So now I'm going to look for something to
test this this USB charging port on and we'll try that out and then we'll try it
on and see what it looks like, but so far I'm very impressed with the quality.
And be right back.
Okay we're going to test to see if this works and what I'm gonna do is plug this
in. And bam yes it starts charging. So yeah my tablet says it is charging so
everything works fine with that USB charging port.
Overall I am very pleased with this backpack. It is stylish comfortable and
good quality. It is made very well. And the USB charging port is really really
cool, it really sets it apart from other backpacks. Having said all that, I would
definitely recommend this backpack. So much so that I'm giving away a $35
discount code that can be used to purchase this backpack on PuhPow.com.
The first 25 people that post a comment below and subscribe will be put into a draw.
More details and rules are in the description below. And let me know in the
comments what you think of this backpack, and if you like any other smart
wearables. If you like this video please give it a like and there will be more
giveaways in future videos, so please subscribe and click the bell to get
notified when I post new videos. Thank you very much for watching!

For more infomation >> ¿Qué es Smart Money? - Duration: 0:40. 
For more infomation >> Should you get a fitness tracker or smart watch? - Duration: 2:11. 
For more infomation >> SMART: Leren van en met elkaar - Duration: 3:24.
For more infomation >> Zigo tech Smart Decatur robot dog electric intelligent pet dog with dialogue remote educational toy - Duration: 1:41. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét