Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 27 2018

Honda have some philosophies and principles and one of them is "genba" which is about

reaching out to your community and finding the people you're supposed to be with

Doble Motorcycles took part a new Honda circles during 2018 which is about going out

and finding.. earn new customers, particularly young people, the ones you can see here

The average age of the motorcyclists has risen over the past 20 years

and if we don't get younger people to start riding motorbikes, the average age will taper off

and the motorcycle industry will stop altogether. Skaterham scatepark

is our local charity and the people who we want to start riding motorcycles are these kids.

I think Skaterham helps the local community a lot

because the local youth service councils have closed down most youth clubs

so it's provisions like this that just

give the kids something to do

I think Skaterham is good for the young people who scate or BMX or scooter

You want to kickstart young people into skateboarding but it kicks them on to something

bigger too. The MSX125, also known as the Grom in America

is a cult motorcycle. Honda created it and didn't even consider how important it would be.

The Grom community and MSX community are all over the world

The MSX125 I think is so nice, I really want one.

It looks like a joy to ride. They're really

aesthetically pleasing, looks nice, fun to ride, comfortable.

I don't think you need to fit in any stereotypes riding a motorcycle.

You can do whatever you want like you don't have

to be like anyone else or anything.

if you go to Skaterham or a place like this and you see Honda, Honda gets more recognition

but it goes both ways so, so does Skaterham.

Having an outside company who also have a vested interest in young people in different communities

building those ties you know, if they don't do it, I'm not sure anybody else will.

If more younger people see Honda and if their bikes go for young people, then more

people get will get involved in that as well

For more infomation >> Skaterham Welcomes the Honda MSX125 Mini Motorbike - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-Z 1.5 I-VTEC IMA SPORT 24 MND GARANTIE!! - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-Z 1.5 I-VTEC IMA SPORT 24 MND GARANTIE!! - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

A99786GT Used 2011 Honda Civic Sedan Gray Test Drive, Review, For Sale - - Duration: 0:28.

If you're looking for a reliable car to get you safely from point A to point B,

then check out this 2011 Honda Civic sedan. Has about 104,000 miles on the

odometer. There's power steering and ABS brakes. For entertainment there's am/fm

radio so you can listen to all of your favorite radio channels. This Civic is

equipped with a cloth upholstery. It's passed our 172 point inspection and it's

ready to hit the road. Come on down and try it before you buy with our free 48 hour

test drive.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét