Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!
-------------------------------------------
Drivers Failure | Audi RS6 V10 200 Game-play - Duration: 8:06.
For more infomation >> Drivers Failure | Audi RS6 V10 200 Game-play - Duration: 8:06. -------------------------------------------
2019 Audi A1 Sportback: How do driver assistance systems work? |Bright Side Car| - Duration: 3:36.
Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!
-------------------------------------------
2019 Audi A1 Sportback: How does Infotainment /Connectivity LED-Headlight work? - Duration: 2:26.
Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!
-------------------------------------------
Audi A3 Sport 2012 - STRIKE VLOG 007 - Duration: 27:07.
For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sport 2012 - STRIKE VLOG 007 - Duration: 27:07. -------------------------------------------
2019 Audi A1 Sportback: How do suspension work? |Bright Side Car| - Duration: 2:23.
Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!
-------------------------------------------
2019 Audi R8 Facelift | Erste Fahrt & Launch Control - Duration: 10:41.
Hello everyone and welcome
to my new video that I was very excited about
because as you can see, there is the new facelifted Audi R8 behind me
and as you know, I also drive an R8
the predecessor
and now I'm super excited to have a look at the facelift version of the R8
and to drive it after that
Today I'm at the Ascari Race Resort which is a test track in the south of Spain
and today I have the opportunity to do whatever I want with the car
with this R8 right here
by the way, the new name is: Audi R8 Performance Quattro
it's not "V10 plus" anymore
This one is the successor of the V10 plus
and the base model is called "Audi R8 V10 Quattro"
Let me summarize the most important technical facts about the car
It has still a V10 natural aspirated engine
thank god for that!
but it comes with a OPF (Otto Particulate Filter)
The performance has changed as well
They optimized the software of the base model so it has 30HP more
the predecessor had 540HP and now it has 570HP
I think that is a lot
the successor of the V10 Plus, the ferpormance
yes "ferpormance quattro"...
which is called performance quattro
there will be 10HP more so it has 620HP now instead of 610HP
there is my name on the car already
I picked the car in "vegas yellow"
because I think that color is nice and flashy
but there are two new colors
kemoragrey and ascariblue
Let's have a look at all the new features
let's start with the front
which I really love
because
if you look at it from here the car looks way more aggressive, wider and flat
althought the dimensions haven't changed
the front grill is flatter and wider
those design elements are inspired by the first original Quattro
Something that I really like is
that the headlights are available in black
and you have this design element here that extends the headlights
there is also a separation at the air intakes here
this is the all new Audi front design that you can find on the A1 too!
the side panel is a bit thinner
and now let's have a look at the rear
You have a fixed wing which is typical for the Performance Version of the R8
The base model doesn't have that. There will be a retractable wing
Something that you notice at first is the grid from left to right
Almost everything of the rear is made of that grid
Some like that, some doesn't like that. It is just a matter of taste
Something you may notice as well is the huge diffusor
and the surrounding covers of the exhaust pipes
the exhaust pipes have changed as well. They have been in an angular shape
and now we have an oval shaped exhaust pipe on each side
which strikes the eye at once
I'm more a fan of the angular shaped exhaust pipes
because the whole car has more angular shapes than round shapes
and I'm not sure if you should go back to the oval shaped exhaust pipes
there are also new tires, that are 20" large
but there is another change
Audi used to put Pirelli P-Zero on the R8 and now they put Michelin on it
the Pilot Sport 4S
both the base Quattro and the Performance Quattro
are available as the Spyder / convertible version
the interior has not changed that much
Now listen to that sound
I hit the gas but that was all!
This is something that I really loved about the R8
those crackling sounds, almost like explosions
the loud sound in idle
because of all those new regulations, the sound has changed
the cars are not allowed to be that loud
the idle noise is 95dB
My R8 has 107dB!
when I hit the gas there is not more than that what you have just heard
It's not too bad, because when you drive it fast, there is no difference regarding volume level
Let's test that! Therefore I will drive it a little bit
I'm gonna fasten my seatbelt and let's hit the track
I will test the car how it performs on the track
this thing is a weapon
I don't notice a difference at the sound. It is as loud as the predecessor
the Coupé can do the 0-100km/h in 3.4s
the Spyder can do it in 3.5s
the top speed is 324km/h
there is an optional dynamic steering that means it adapts the steering angle to the velocity
at lower speeds the steering is way more agile
at higher speeds on the Autobahn for example
the steering causes a better stability for the car
Just like in the V10 Plus there is also a performance button in the Performance Quattro
when I push it, it turns off the ESC
and the gearbox switches to manual
I can also adjust the modes dry, wet and snow with that button
I provided you the opportunity to ask me questions on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram about the new R8
and also advice me to do certain things with the car
and many of you requested to do a launch control start
so let's do it!
I push the performance button
So everything is set as it's suppose to be
Now I hit the brake real hard
and
gas!
This is so awesome!
This thing pushes you in the seat
I have to say that I haven't tried that on my R8 before
I think you noticed the smile on my face already?
it's so awesome
This is such a gun
it also got a better setup
due to several modifications on the suspension for example
the steering feels more immediate
in every velocity range
and
the
ESC was optimized as well
so it shortens the brake distance a little bit
there is another cool option
an aluminium stabilizer
it looks like that
the standard stabilizer is made of steel
this stabilizer is made of aluminium and is 2kg lighter on the front axle
This is how the engine looks like
This is the engine of the
Audi R8 V10 Performance Quattro
Such a long name
And finally there is a very important change
it is actually a triviality, but it really was time to do that
We can finally order the Audi rings and the model designation and the V10 badge in black
You can order all those things in black now!
It used to be available in chrome only
it didn't look that good
Audi didn't put price tags on the car yet, but they should be in the same price range as the predecessor
You can configure the car by the end of 2018
but when it can be configured then you can be sure that I'm gonna make a video about that!
if you like this video don't forget to click on thumbs up
and don't forget to subscribe to my channel, you can do it...
...here
So you'll get notifed once there is a new video on my channel
So thank you very much for watching
and I will
drive a little bit more with it
I can't stop it!
Bye!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét